No announcement yet.

SBX2.5c Uncensor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well, that's too bad about the male uncensor. Another question: What does SBX stand for? Super-Boob-X-Ray? Someone Broke Xena!
    Last edited by Garrold; 10-20-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Belgar17
      Belgar17 commented
      Editing a comment
      (S)tampar/(B)elgar17 e(X)panding uncensor

• Garrold
      Garrold commented
      Editing a comment
      Heh, classic. I like it!

• this very 666

Comment

• There's an underarm seam on the Chinese dress whenever the uncensor is being loaded (Top Clothing is set to half).. I can't remember which mod I downloaded for uncensor for top clothing. But I am pretty sure I am using SBX2. I'm a loyal one here. AHAHA!

Edit:

Hello.. I just want to ask.. Which mod allowed us to have a uncensor with half top clothes?

I forgot which one I installed.

You see, I am experiencing underarm seams for several top clothing when in half state. Particularly with Red China Dress and Swimsuit Red.

I am using SBX.

First, I returned by back-up (I made a back-up for the files replaced by Uncensor). But the female still has an uncensor - so, I am assuming it has something to do with a clothing that installs uncensor (in which I didn't create any back-up if it replaces something.)

Correction: It seems all vanilla clothing are affected on my end. All half-top mode of vanilla clothing has an underarm seam.

This frustrates me..

I also noticed the I wasn't able to create a back up for tops.. I just noticed this when I browsed the uncensor zip file. So was it possible that the previous versions didn't have this feature and when I upgraded to 1.1, the tops were included?

Confirmed it: I reinstalled the top_00 from the base installation file... The seam was gone.
      Last edited by KingRexTan; 10-23-2016, 08:22 AM.
      Pudding!

Comment

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey there KingRexTan, the other day i've tested the chinese dress and the seam was there indeed. But, every top part have them? I'd be very surprised, to tell the truth. I know for a fact some of them that i'm currently using are seamfree. Still I will conduct an investigation later and report back.

Edit: I've tested the top files and yes, there're seams on the armpit for some of them. Colour me surprised! This happens to a handdful of seemingly random top clothing parts and only for semi-nude status:

Summer dress
        Dress
        Summer poncho
        Wedding corset
        Chinese dress
        Mini Kimono

Other clothes which don't cover the underarm (camisole, baby doll, chinese shirt, etc) are perfectly fine.
        I'll see if it can be fixed for next version, meanwhile I'd suggest you stick to Belgar17 new dresses since those are seamfree.
        Thanks for the report.
        Last edited by Stampar; 10-24-2016, 07:46 AM.

• I've updated my Honey Select patched dll mods. A couple days ago I decided to tackle the problem that is Screen Space Reflection performance, and yesterday I did some experiments and figured out how to create a superior SSAO noise texture. It's also noteworthy that dll mods provided by both myself and plasticmind over the past couple weeks were not setting SSAO Sample Quality properly, which I've now resolved. I assume the game was previously overriding it to Medium, so you will likely notice different SSAO performance characteristics after installing this version.

Download: HoneySelect (patch 1014) Quality and Performance Tweaks v2.0 [SSAO, SSR, BLOOM, AA, HDR][2016-11-07][Hotfix]

Old Versions:
      Spoiler

HoneySelect (patch 2016-10-14) Quality and Performance Tweaks [SSAO, SSR, and more][2016-11-02]

HoneySelect (patch 2016-10-14) Quality and Performance Tweaks [SSAO, SSR, and more][2016-10-23]

HoneySelect (patch 2016-10-14) Quality and Performance Tweaks [SSAO, SSR, and more][2016-10-25]

For these old version, I'm providing a patched dll of SkinTexMod so it doesn't request a ARGBHALF temporary texture from my modded UnityEngine.dll. SkinTexMod requires ARGB32 otherwise Overlay mode output is corrupt. Simple change, I just made SkinTexMod explicitly request ARGB32 where it needed it. This is a drop-in replacement which has zero functional impact. I'm also providing a slightly modified ShortcutsHS 1.0.3, with SSAO slider ranges that respect the limits defined in the code, while removing the options I'm forcing which can no longer be changed at runtime.

The overall goal started out to make ScreenSpaceReflection usable at 2560x1440 without killing my GPU. Illusion had a number of SSR settings enabled which were hurting performance by a large margin without any quality benefits. Beyond that it was just tweaked it to match SSAO performance on my GPU. End result is I can now use SSR together with SSAO at 1440p and everything else maxed out with playable framerates with the builds in the [Performance] folder, so yay:

Quality Settings = Quality (launcher)
      Graphics Quality = 4 (all check-boxes enabled in-game)
      Reshade AA/Debanding preset (which I've included in the download)

If you have a GPU more powerful than my GTX 770 or playing at lower resolution, the builds in the [Quality] folder may be more of interest. They improve SSR quality at a similar level of performance to default.

For people familiar with editing C# dll files, I exposed all of the SSR variables for easy tweaking, so if you wanted a custom level of quality different than I've provided, go for it. My only recommendation is that you leave any settings I've set as false, as false. Those are the ones which either performed horribly or had no noticeable quality benefit.

The main problem this new noise texture tackles is noise coverage and smoothness. plasticmind's earlier 512x512 & 256x256 textures both had issues with coverage, areas with SSAO shading where noise was not applied and resulted in noticeable banding at very high SSAO strength. I came to realize that SSAO required a fullrange, very high intensity noise texture in order to resolve that issue. The problem then became how do I make such a texture which still blurs smoothly. I ended up needing to even out the noise manually, which was a bit of a pain in the ass, but after ~30 revision and most of the day, I finally got a good result which met my requirements. It ended up being 180x180 for no particular reason, though in hindsight that may actually be a good thing since its divisible by 720p, 1080p, 1440p, 2160p.

Detailed Information
      Spoiler

***Install***
      *Requires HoneySelect official patch version 2016-10-14 (honey_03_plus1014n.exe)
      *Copy all files from the [Uninstall] folder to ensure any prior conflicting versions are removed.
      *To install this mod, pick a folder with the settings you desire and overwrite all files.

As of the [2016-11-07] version I am no longer pre-patching Illusion Plugin Architecture, WideSlider, or UITranslation.
      You'll need to install them separately afterwards if desired:

GGMod including IPA patcher: https://mega.nz/#!W4sjBL7b!TsAxAP2tK...gWrZGJRgqNWXr0
      Wideslider 7.0 patcher: https://mega.nz/#!oZxRzZzB!Fa7o-7i7p...xJjD6xDehtoC2Y
      UI Translation 0.16: https://mega.nz/#!tNIF2abI!FLQYNEj6b...-AjDmG-Hk2H3hU
      English Translation Pack [2016-11-06]: https://mega.nz/#!jRlRDAbZ!_adZrc64X...fAIYmBNpYVnUrM

___

***SSAO***

New and improved SSAO noise pattern in resources.assets (180x180, full-range, blurs smoothly, eliminates ugly default pattern, improves noise coverage to reduce banding)

Optimized SSAOPro C# code
      Default routine no longer behind an if statement
      Removed SSAOPro Downsampling (not used)
      Removed SSAOPro Blur=None (not used)
      Division -> Multiplication

SSAOPro BlurMode Bilateral -> High Quality Bilateral
      SSAOPro BlurPasses 1 -> 4 (Fully smooth out the SSAO effect noise)
      SSAOPro Sample Quality Medium -> High
      SSAOPro Intensity, Distance, Bias, LumContribution, CutoffDistance, OcclusionColor, and BlurBilateralThreshold tweaked to improve quality and eliminate SSAO halos.

Note: These SSAO settings are intentionally more conservative than the default game to achieve smooth blending and sharp highlights on maps. For stronger SSAO effect, use the in-game slider or the ShortcutsHS plug-in.

___

***Screen Space Reflection (SSR)***

Optimized Screen Space Reflection (SSR) parameters for improved quality and performance

[SSR Performance] resolution=HalfResolution, maxSteps=64, rayStepSize=3
      [SSR Quality] resolution=HalfTraceFullResolve, maxSteps=144, rayStepSize=3
      [SSR Ultra] resolution=FullResolution, maxSteps=512, rayStepSize=1

fadeDistance 100->200 (quality)
      maxDistance 100->200 (quality)
      reflectionMultiplier 2 -> 1 (fixes artifacts in lobby title screen, enables physically based reflections)
      screenEdgeFading 0.03 -> 0.01 (performance)
      smoothFallbackDistance 0.05 -> 0.025 (performance)
      smoothFallbackThreshold 0.2 -> 0.05 (performance)
      highlightSuppression false -> true (quality)
      temporalFilterStrength 0.7 -> 0.5 (tweak)
      useTemporalConfidence true -> false (tweak)
      improveCorners true -> false (performance, very expensive, not needed)

___

***Bloom***

Bloom SDR -> Bloom HDR
      100% -> 50% Bloom Intensity to account for saturation differences with HDR.
      Bloom HDR is less blurry at similar saturation to Bloom SDR.

Note: If you decide to disable Bloom HDR mode with ShortcutsHS, remember to also double Intensity to return to default behavior.

___

***In-game AA***

FXAA3Console (PS3/X360 settings) -> FXAA1PresetB (PC settings)
      Significantly sharper. improved edge detection, less artifacts, and overall higher quality AA algorithm

___

***High Dynamic Range (HDR)***

Cameras in HoneySelect & HoneyStudio are now set to use HDR rendering.

___

[HoneySelect]\[1][SSR Performance] is what I personally use when playing at 2560x1440 on my GTX 770 to be able to maintain playable frame-rates with Screen Space Reflections enabled.

[HoneySelect]\[2][SSR Quality] should have SSR performance similar to default, but at better quality.

[HoneySelect]\[3][SSR Ultra] is extremely expensive with SSR enabled. Use only if you have a very powerful GPU with performance to spare.

[HoneyStudio] is for use with HoneyStudio. Illusion unfortunately has no option to enable Screen Space Reflections in Studio, so SSR settings have no effect. Hopefully Illusion will change that in the future.

_____

***Reshade***

!!!Important!!! Delete dxgi.dll & dxgi.ini from your HoneySelect directory if they exist from a prior Reshade install
      *When taking screenshots with Reshade, press PrtScn, they will be written to the \png folder
      *It's recommended that you delete any shaders not included with this preset or otherwise being used, which will speed up loading on startup

My personal preset for Reshade debanding the Honey Select post-processing effects, without being destructive.
      Use with Quality Settings = Quality (launcher) & Graphics Quality = 4 (all check-boxes enabled, including Anti-Aliasing).

If you desire more aggressive debanding of post-processing effects and DXT textures at the expense of fine texture detail, make the following change in hs.ini:

[Deband.fx]
      Threshold=0.012000
      Range=36.000000
      Iterations=1.000000
      Grain=0.005000

[Deband2.fx]
      Threshold=0.005333
      Range=3.333333
      Iterations=2.000000
      Grain=0.015000

_____

***Misc***

Enabled DX11 GPU-based Mesh Skinning
      Enabled Window Resizing
      Disabled submitAnalytics

___

***Uninstall***

*The [Uninstall] folder contains backups of the original files from the 2016-10-14 patch.
      *If you need to uninstall this mod, copy files from this folder and overwrite.
      *Always uninstall before switching to various version of this mod.

_____
      Last edited by cyberbeing; 11-07-2016, 09:15 AM. Reason: Added [Hotfix] build with a couple bugfixes

Comment

• Aophis
        Aophis commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd really like to try your performance mod but I'm getting a Runtime error every time I try using it. The title screen is as far as it goes before it crashes. Do you have any idea what may be causing this? Thanks.
        Edit: I think it's working. I tried again and this time installed the [uninstall] folder first.
        Last edited by Aophis; 12-20-2016, 01:52 PM.

• shadow866
        shadow866 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice! Really like these. But it seems it doesnt work with the latest version and the expansion. Tho its only been out like a day
        Would love an update. Thanks!

• Iukix360
        Iukix360 commented
        Editing a comment
        cyberbeing

I followed the suggestion in the first page:

"Extract the contents of the 22/12 patch .exe with 7zip and copy just the abdata folder over your game directory.
        This should give you all the new outfits, items and anims without sccrewing compatiblity with this or any other mod/plugin."

I did so..

I first installed "manually" only the abdata folder and the userdata folder from Expansion Pack disk 1.83Gb, in the end I manually copied the two Bonus clothes content

I then installed the same folders abdata and userdata manually, by the update of the 22/12 and update 26/12

I restarted the IPA patch 64-bit version both for the hs-game and studio, I restarted the WideSlider patch, and finally I deleted the old translation folder, recopy the translation loader v16 and copied the new translation 22/12/2016 in the Plugins folder

I also applied the SBX uncensored patch for new ExpansionDLC clothes, I updated Advanced IK animations mod to version 9.4, and ShortcoutHS to new recent version 1.04Beta5

the WideSlider function and English Translation work fine both in the game and in the studio, also the studio Scenes, old and new are loaded properly!

The new maps are loaded in the studio, but the Big Screen is off and you can see textures appear and disappear when you turn the camera, so the screen does not work in the new map,

the real problem are some of the new content in the game that are not shown,..! are "invisible" all new Dildo and all new Forniture, are invisible during new aniamtions

Another serious problem are.. the new two maps in the normal h-game, I tried in the HS standard game the new map called SM, I only see the feamale charcater locked up in the new SM map, behind the bars, to the outside of the room with the bed, the camera controls and commands are all locked, I have been forced to close game to the desktop with task manager

Do not know what the reason of all these problems.. may be the new Visual Patch to be incompatible with the new maps and content, or copy wrong or something.. and yet I did according to flovour order, as described above, you have done differently..?

I do not know what to do?!?

Help..! -_-
        Last edited by Iukix360; 01-07-2017, 02:28 AM.

• Do these new pubic hairs replace the old ones or can i use all of them after installation?
      As always fantastic mod. Best uncensor mod ever!

Comment

• Hey there! First of all your mod is AWSOME thx!
        But I wanted to ask if you could do a "Pubic Hair Patch" version where the vanilla pubic hair stays untouched. I'd appreciate it!

Keep on with your great work!

Comment

• @Bananadude hey there, vanilla pubic hairs and the custom ones made by me for the old "Female maker assets" mod are automatically replaced with compatible versions. If you have any other pubic hairs, they will stay there, but they will look weird, so make a backup just in case. There's no way to have both systems working at the same time, explanation below!
          @kngston2007 Since the pb mesh was changed and also were the UVs, it's not possible to use vanilla textures, or any other designed for the default pubic hair mesh. I adapted vanilla,trying to avoid making any changes so they should look pretty similar to the default ones. Still, changes in size, brightness and such were probably done. I was planning to polish them a bit,for they were made quickly (I personally hate vanilla pubic hairs XD) so you can expect them to be moar accurate in next version.

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

• Ummm someone might have probably commented that but... the vagina disappears with the clothing top, it's ONLY the clothing top, no other clothing parts (that I saw at least) have this issue...
            "Vamos transar!"

Comment

• Stampar
              Stampar commented
              Editing a comment
              It doesn't happen anymore since version 0.8, so update the uncensor to its latest version.
              Unless you're talking about custom clothing made by the community, like those made by Zeaska or others, in which case, no compatibility is ensured!

• istalo
              istalo commented
              Editing a comment
              Re-installed your mod and it seems normal now, I don't know what the hell was wrong with my game XD

• quick question, what is the difference between this uncensored mod and the semipro uncensored mod? Also, Is it possible to have both uncensored mods or is that gonna conflict? Some mods need this uncensored and others need the SEMIPRO, so just a bit confused...

Comment

• wanglo
              wanglo commented
              Editing a comment
              ah, so i guess i shud stick to the semipro one i have otherwise i have to reapply all patches?. This SBX sounds interesting because of the custom anus, and inner cavities, pubic hairs, 4k quality and textures...

• Stampar
              Stampar commented
              Editing a comment
              As a general rule, every mod is compatible with every uncensor. Exceptions are:
              - Clothing mods which include items for the "top" slot, for those need to be adjusted to each uncensor.
              - Pubic hairs, which, depending on the shape and position of the vagina, might need to be readjusted.
              - Skin mods, albeit I haven't seen a single one being released for HS yet.

Installing an uncensor will automatically replace all the core game files that need to be readjusted (that includes vanilla clothing,pubic hair, body textures, suntans, etc). So, in the end, only certain top clothing parts added by the community will cause incompatibilities.

Good thing is, it's pretty safe to install an uncensor and then overwritte it with another if you don't like it, so I always encourage testing them all.

• wanglo
              wanglo commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah I see, we'll that's great I guess I'll try out both mods then, thanks for the help!

• I'm not 100% sure this mod caused it, but suddenly my STUDIO program goes black screen. Everything worked fine until recently and I'd hate to fresh instal it. The output log looks like my resource files are corrupt, any hints?
            Attached Files

"Some men dream of worthy accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them."-???

Comment

• realsilverjunk
              realsilverjunk commented
              Editing a comment
              Did some experimenting, it seems my resources.assets file is what is causing the error. Does anyone have a new one I can use?

• Stampar
              Stampar commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey there, there're a lot of files in those folders which share similar names. None of those are modified by the uncensor so it shouldn't have anything to do with it.

The recent visual enhancement patch by cyberbeing works on many of those files, so applying it could potentially fix your issue.
              It's a pair of post above but this is the link in case you don't know which one I'm talking about:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...91#post5729691

Download that, select a performance/quality preset and do a copy paste. Then you have to copy the "dependencies" folder even if you don't use those specific mods.

If that doesn't work you can always get fresh, new files by downloading the latest accumulative patch for Honey Select (search the pre-release thread in the Hentai game discussion forum). Since those files are patch/config dependant, it's not wise to use anyone's.

Note that, by doing so, you'll need to reinstall the translations and re-register any plugin you're using.

• realsilverjunk
              realsilverjunk commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! Though it seems even replacing the files as you said yields the same problems in the output log with the unity assets file. I'll try getting a new patch. Specifically, it was the sole "resources.assets" file in the studio64 data folder.

EDIT: Okay I downloaded the newest files, then re installed mods, and it worked! All is well in townsville. Thanks Stampar!
              Last edited by realsilverjunk; 10-25-2016, 05:38 PM.

• Spoiler
            Semipro has fix the seam around neck.

Comment

• plasticmind
              plasticmind commented
              Editing a comment
              shinki
              sorry, it's not on any texture, I can't fix it, may Stampar and Belgar17 look into it.

• shinki
              shinki commented
              Editing a comment
              okay, thanks for the info

• Stampar
              Stampar commented
              Editing a comment
              plasticmind I've been playing with the body mesh trying to find out where the seams come from. I've built the uncensor again in the vanilla body, I've tried to go without normal or tangent adjustment... I've replaced the neck and shoulders of sbx body with those from vanilla body. I've joint all the closed vertices so only one continuous mesh would remain...

But it was all to no avail, those small seams in the neck, shoulders and vagina were still there. Only going without tangents proved to noticeably reduce the seams in the uncensor area, but it created other problems.

In the end, if seams are not in the textures, and they are not in the mesh, where the fuck are they? XD

Still, about the neck seam, I'm pretty sure it's on the occlusion map. You can notice how in the 4k package, which uses your custom one, it's more visible than in the failsafe, which uses my moddified vanilla. It's either the specular or the occlusion. It would be easier if the head files were included in the uncensor but I won't be suplying those if I can avoid it. Later I'll try to get rid of it.

• alright so i decided to try out this mod and downloaded everything shown at the first page, any other additional patches or changes im missing in this forum? Also my bad for not being able to follow this, but are the seams fixed? Also, wud i need to download cyberbeing patch?

Comment

• Great work, thank you.

Comment

• wanglo and also to anyone being lost with the current state of affairs:

SBX Uncensor 1.1 already comes with everything you need. 4k body maps and Pubic hair patch addons are optional, so install them only if you're interesed in what they feature.

Textures are WIP, some seams remain here and there, depending on the skin pattern you choose. Textures included in the 1.1 package turned out to be pretty bad so if I were you I would use this ones instead (they have been smoothed, deseamed and fixed by a few users in succesion).

I'm currently deseaming what's left on them. A new SBX2 build will be uploaded before the weekend I expect, which should clean all the chaos we are currently having here with so many textures and versions. No problem about not being able to follow, even I get lost at times XD

Cyberbeing patch is optional. It's not directly related to the uncensor files so you don't neccesarily need to install it. I recommend doing so since it improves the visual quality of the filters used by the game/studio a lot and the performance builds might even increase your fps, but it's not a requisite for the uncensor to work.

Aside from that, there are a few external mods which, for technical reasons, were made exclusively for SBX2, some of them being:

Custom tops by Belgar17
                Sexy dresses by Belgar17
                8k specular maps by Kaka1990
                New HS tops by Belgar17
                Colourable clothing by Painz

This doesn't mean other mods won't work with SBX2, they most likely will, with the obvious exception of those made exclusively for other uncensors or vanilla version of the game.

I hope this clears most of the confusion we might have created. Currently, editing the first post is a tedious and sometimes pointless task: pictures move to where they damn please, random spaces appear from nowhere, words get mixed, cache stops working for days... etc, hence the rough aspect of it. With a bit of luck it'll be better and more clear in the future.

Comment

• wanglo
                  wanglo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Holy, thank you so much for this clarification, i run a toaster so any increased performance is greatly appreciated. Btw, are the vagina and anus supposed to be customizable in size and such through a slider? Thanks again!

• The uncensor is extremely detailed and is absolutely fabulous.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find an uncensor that allows for the expansion/stretching of the vagina. I've only found 2 vaginal uncensor mods: this one and the MU FU one, which looks like a giant orifice :'(

Does such a mod exist to make the vagina stretch during H scenes and relax when the penis is out? Is it possible?
                Last edited by danjako43; 10-26-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• plasticmind
                  plasticmind commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Belgar17
                  Is it possible to add new bones to vagina? some uncensor in CM3D2 can expand using plugins, I know this is tricky, we have Additional Bone Modifier, GameObjectList, shortcutHS, they can scale every bone you find.

• Belgar17
                  Belgar17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't say if it would be impossible or not, but even since SBPR I had read in the forum that the game don't accept additional bones. Some people have tried for the body and some for skirts without any suggest. If you success you will have to modifiy the body bone weights to take advantage of it. Then there is the fact that you will have to create the Monobehaviors to drive those bones. And you will have to modify the animations to incorporate them.
                  So no matter what, it will be a big undertaking, way beyond my level.

• danjako43
                  danjako43 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hmmmm...just noticed that the anal sex scenes do what I wanted. That is, the anus expand and contract. Perhaps those bones there can be used for the vagina? But then there's the animation...
              Working...
              X