No announcement yet.

SBX2.5d Uncensor [05/12 patch support]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There seems to be a very small missing polygon top left of the anus.

Also, iirc this is where it belonged for sbpr so I'll ask before it becomes a pain in the ass to fix: could you look into the "small breast shadow" problem? It seems to be happening only at the beginning of H mode, I don't see it in character maker (and swapping clothes in h mode fixes it, go figure).
    Last edited by SpirituInsanum; 09-17-2016, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Thanks so much for the update and work, guys! I appreciate the hell out of it!

Comment

Fantastic work, thx for the update !

Comment

There seems to be an issue with the skin getting reddish-pink all over Skin Pattern 02.
          Oh, and I know it's a petty, ridiculous demand, but is it possible to remove that weird, unnatural v-shaped muscle area on the upper part of the back?

Comment

• cyberbeing
            cyberbeing commented
            Editing a comment
            Here is a quick fix for the pink color issue: http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/MqnUAZhT/file.html

It seems they must have exported that skin with the bugged SB3UGS 1.1.0 (which has a Green<->Blue channel swap bug with uncompressed textures), and then applied their uncensored texture changes on top of the channel swapped texture without realizing it.
            Last edited by cyberbeing; 09-19-2016, 02:43 AM.

• tmvaegis
            tmvaegis commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, cyberbeing!

some block artifact comes from occlusion map
          diffuse map upscaled by waifu2x(better but may not be noticed in game)
          https://mega.nz/#!Kd8QkShZ!4jY6M5Ga1...dGuqpl1lKoVrIs

Comment

Hello! Thanks for your great efforts! The mod looks great except for a minor detail i noticed. As you see in the pic below the pubic hair no longer symmetrical and there's a part of it missing on the top right corner.

Comment

where you seen symmetrical public hair of girl in real life?
              My PC: Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS4, Mid-Tower Thermaltake M9
              Intel Core2Duo E8600 (3,3GHz, 6Mb, FSB-1333), Cooler Thermaltake Blue Orb-II
              512Mb Palit Radeon HD4870 Sonic Dual Edition (RV770, 750MHz/3800MHz, 256bit)
              2Gb Dual DDR2 OCZ Reaper HPC OCZ2RPR10661G (5-5-5-15@333MHz)
              My Hobby: Delphi 7, PHP, Olly Debugger, Ultima Online (Sphere Server 0.56b).

Comment

Hey everyone! I've recorded your suggestions and I hope some of them can be fixed quickly.

@plasticmind what are those files exactly? are they different from the ones included in the uncensor package? If you just paste the uncensor corner of the texture over resized vanilla textures, I'm afraid the seams will be uglier, since the part of the texture which affects the thighs and up to the navel have been edited as well.

@Bananadude a new pubic hair mesh is ready and will be released soon. It comes with new UV maps that will probably fix that issue. If not, I'll take the bush brush again hahah
                anyway it's true that symmetry is not that common in nature as one might think.

Please keep reporting issues if you find them!
                Complain now or shut yer traps forever!

Thanks everyone !

Comment

• tmvaegis
                  tmvaegis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, thank YOU! ^_^

Extremely hard to say my thanks due to HF being bonkers lately. Yet today I am able to get through and do a few things on here. So with that said, thank you very much Stampar for this. Excellent work, looking forward to the improvements and other of your works.

Comment

Doing amazing work here Stampar. And pretty quickly too!! Thanks for all your hard work sir!!

Comment

Thanks for updated mod . That's much improved !
                    But still some problem during anal play . It's most noticeable in back anal positions during the penis is inserted .
                    The top and bottom meshes of the anus are sticking in/out .
                    And the mesh aroudnd the vagina looks not so smooth than in other (non anal) positions.

Comment

Guys i know people arent symmetrical in real life, but there's a pretty big angle of the bush that is missing there, which wasnt the case before the mod. I am trying to offer constructive criticism. All things considered, symmetry does look better anyway.

As always Stampar your contributions are really appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Stampar View Post
                        Hey everyone! I've recorded your suggestions and I hope some of them can be fixed quickly.

@plasticmind what are those files exactly? are they different from the ones included in the uncensor package? If you just paste the uncensor corner of the texture over resized vanilla textures, I'm afraid the seams will be uglier, since the part of the texture which affects the thighs and up to the navel have been edited as well.

@Bananadude a new pubic hair mesh is ready and will be released soon. It comes with new UV maps that will probably fix that issue. If not, I'll take the bush brush again hahah
                        anyway it's true that symmetry is not that common in nature as one might think.

Please keep reporting issues if you find them!
                        Complain now or shut yer traps forever!

Thanks everyone !
                        Personally, I prefer a bit of asymmetry when dealing with human models. It would be cool, if you are going to make things more symmetrical, if we could get a version with purposeful asymmetry.

Other than that, this is by far my preferred uncensor. Keep up the good work. It looks great in VR, btw.

COMING SOON!

Comment

This is coming-along nicely.

There's an error in the mesh in 0.6 during anal animation. Appears to be some overlapping triangles in the perineum?

Also, there's a completely different model displayed while underwear is worn but pulled to the side. Perhaps I've got leftovers from the other uncensor? Any idea how to remove that without uninstalling?

Lastly, the penis in certain positions tends to rotate 180 degrees during animation.

Thank you for all of your hard work!
                          Last edited by samarin; 09-20-2016, 02:08 PM.

Comment

First of all love your work this is great, but if you can indulge me and satisfy my curiosity on why the cumming animation where the cum spews out of the girl when the guy pulls out is changed or doesn't occur. I would love to know if you could and are willing tell me.

Comment

Working...
                            X