No announcement yet.

SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Stampar: Here the picture (only Spooning pose)

Comment

• HoneySelect (patch 2016-10-14) Quality and Performance Tweaks [SSAO, SSR, and more][2016-11-02] has been added to my release post

The main changes from [2016-10-25] are the following:
      • Separate Studio builds into separate folders, since Illusion doesn't allow enabling SSR in Studio.
      • [1][Performance] renamed [SSR Performance], [2][Quality] renamed [SSR Quality], [3][SSR Quality] renamed [SSR Extreme]
      • Switch SSAO blur back to Bilateral, since it is sharper around edges of geometry compared to Gaussian.
      • Change ARGB2101010 RenderTextures to 16bit Float where possible
      • Tweaked SSR settings
      • Updated Reshade from 3.0.2 to 3.0.4
      • Updated Reshade Shaders
      • Included missing Reshade Textures needed by SMAA
      • Changed from using Reshade dxgi.dll hooking to opengl32.dll hooking (delete dxgi.dll & dxgi.ini if it exists)
      • Updated SkinTexMod <modified> from 1.8 to 2.0
      • Updated ShortcutsHS <modified> from 1.0.3b2 to 1.0.3 stable
      • Added backups of the original files to [Uninstall] folder, in case someone desired to revert the changes.

Last edited by cyberbeing; 11-03-2016, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• tmvaegis
        tmvaegis commented
        Editing a comment
        cyberbeing - Wow, totally forgot that SSR was an off/on option in the Config menu... -_- Goes to show you how often I open it. If it can be disabled like that, you're right, not a big deal.
        What I meant was the same version you have out now, but using the original SSAO style that you implemented. It's just more pleasing to the eye. If not, I'll probably just end up sticking to your 10/23 version, again.
        Eh... Strike that. The only version that's compatible with the SkinTexMod & ShortcutHS is your most recent version. Nvm, I'll just... Leave you alone and stop making a fool of myself. >_>
        Last edited by tmvaegis; 11-04-2016, 05:41 AM.

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey there cyberbeing, I've been playing with your recent update lately and I gotta say it gets better and better.
        However I noticed some problem with shadows in the Girl's room map, seems to me the self-shadows are too opaque on the scenery, like they could some some little smoothing or transparency.

Were you aware of this? I'm a bit lost in the current discussion regarding this patch.
        Still, great job, keep at it!

• cyberbeing
        cyberbeing commented
        Editing a comment
        Stampar you would need to take a screenshot, since I'm not sure what you are referring to. I haven't touched self-shadows, are you thinking of SSAO? You replied the [2016-11-02] post, so are you still using that version or the newer [2016-11-07]? Also is this in Studio or Select?
        Last edited by cyberbeing; 11-11-2016, 09:20 AM.

• I just reinstalled my game and downloaded the mod. But the newest skin texture doesn't fit my eye at all, its so bright. on 1.1 was fine. or maybe I just messed up with quality/performace tweaks earlier. Also do you still have the link 0.6 ver?

Comment

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, please upload some screenshot so we can see whether it's a bug or it's supposed to look like that.
        There shouldn't have been any major changes in skin brightness lately!

• alright guys, sorry for posting here so much but i ran into one hella of a problem. Once i get to the call girl scene, and then click decide, the female character appears standing up completely straight with hands spread apart just like the IK default animation i think and so i cant even get the scene to start because the h-start button is non responsive. I just installed all of the english translations and i feel like i may have of misplaced something. I also downloaded Dr FillGood's mod so maybe something wrong happened there?

Comment

• Hi...so hows going with the cum mod ? and any plan to make penis mod ?

Comment

• Iukix360
          Iukix360 commented
          Editing a comment
          and.. a penis re-scale mod,

some time penis is is too long for low height female characters

• Hello folks, I've decided to release an early version of custom juice textures addon, since I won't be able to further work on it for some time.
        It's still rough, but should be pretty much functional. Any suggestion on the overall appearance/shinnyness/thickness etc... is welcome.

I've also updated SBX2 main package. The top clothing parts which were causing problems (armpit seams, nipple shadows...) should be finally fixed!.
        As usual, thanks to Belgar17 for his great work on the meshes.

Dl links and more details can be found in the OP.
        See you!

@Wanglo hard to tell man, it could be many things. If the character maker isn't showing anything it might be an assetsbundle issue, if the character maker shows only pink silouettes it can be a list problem... both mean a mod was not correctly instaled. A corrupt character card which you downloaded can prevent your game from working as well. If the char maker it's working correctly and the problem just happens in the main game then maybe it has something to do with male anims. Your best bet is to reinstall everything from scratch again and be extra careful with what you install. My advice is to install your mods of choice one by one, paying attention to what the readme says about requisites and such. Same with custom character cards, so you can easily isolate the problematic one.

@baxon7 No male uncensor is being developed by us, and chances are it won't be in the future. The best male uncensor existing today (imo of course) is cur144's Male Uncensor from Playclub as it has auto-recolouring and fine textures and maps. Fixing the telescopic effect is beyond any modder skills, for it would require editing every ingame animation and it's unlikely someone will dare to do so. I'm afraid the same applies for the height problems mentioned by @Iukix360
        Last edited by Stampar; 11-03-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Stampar
          Stampar commented
          Editing a comment
          plasticmind oops I will take a look.

@lukix360 The small breast shadow bug has been discussed a thousand times.
          Press V or whatever key swaps costumes ingame and the issue should dissapear for the entire session, even if you switch back to original costume.
          Sadly, there's no way for it to be totally fixed unless you screw normal/big boobs in the process,
          As you can see, there's no bug at character maker or Studio, it just happens in game for reasons unknown, with this an any uncensor unless you manually edit the tangents like semipro did in the past. It was a loable effort, but that feature isn't planned for SBX2 for it would mean duplicating the already extensive list of downloads.

• wanglo
          wanglo commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah unfortunately I completely messed up my backup files... is it possible for someone to send their backup files and allow others and me to use that to replace corrupt files or wud a clean reinstall work. Also if I do reinstall will I need to find the folders to put in English translations or will it automatically place itself in the specific destinations

• Iukix360
          Iukix360 commented
          Editing a comment
          Stampar

I imagine that using GIMP does not allow to remove shadows completely around small breasts.. and without a poor quality?

I was not aware of the V key trick..

Long ago.. there was the same problem in Skrim with Fair Skin texture, of small breasts were the same ugly shadows HoneySelect, was I to be added Flat option, after that created the textures installer, with which you can choose between Curves body, Skinny and Flat, also many type of specular maps

when I managed to make him notice that there were really many users interested on small breasts without shadows, not only Japanese users, but practically at least 50% of Anime & Manga Comunity, privately convinced him to add various options to his Fair Skin texture, including skinny flat with no shadow around the breast area, with a excellent results, both in quality, that increase of the vote/like

is always better to give the option to choose, not the only way.

I thank you infinitely for the extraordinary work together with our colleagues who are doing it for all of us!
          Last edited by Iukix360; 11-04-2016, 11:33 PM.

• found a glitch: the same......but i have a new photo!!!
        using the latest sbx 1.2b +hair patch 1.0b
        how to reproduce it:
        simple look at the screen; get the girl naked,use cunniling with the tired state, make her cum: bam!
        i just wanted to report it again..... my waifu was so happy.....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	5733576
        then i found a more easy one:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap2.jpg
Size:	208.1 KB
ID:	5733577
        just click on pose until you get this pose and bam!!!

ye ye i know i know.....than they know.....
        but now i can confirm is happening on multyple hair stile!!!!

Comment

• Found a glitch: Seam on shoulder.

Comment

• Alright, I've run into a new little glitch/bug that is occurring. Every few seconds or so, little black squares flash up and disappear almost instantly on the girl. What's weird, though, is that you only see them either in the opening menu screen or in those "conversation" scenes before/after an h-scene, etc. I'd take a screenshot, but they happen so randomly and quickly, it'd be nearly impossible to do so. I have only noticed this since yesterday, with the only installations being the latest SBX Uncensor and [1b] of the 11/02 SSAO patch. SSR is disabled, as well.
            I'll try to get around to testing everything with the previous versions, and SSR enabled, when I can.

Comment

• tmvaegis
              tmvaegis commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, thanks, guess I'll give 372.95 a shot and see how that goes.
              Hmm, nvm, the 670 never had that particular driver version.
              Last edited by tmvaegis; 11-06-2016, 09:48 PM.

• cyberbeing
              cyberbeing commented
              Editing a comment
              372.95 is a Quadro driver, so you'd need to use a modified inf which adds your GPU strings for it to install. Though as mentioned, all drivers seem to have this problem to some extent, so you'd be fine just using whichever version was previously working best for you.

Edit: Or you could try 373.06 which is a newer Geforce driver from the same branch. I may try that one myself.
              Last edited by cyberbeing; 11-08-2016, 11:49 AM.

• tmvaegis
              tmvaegis commented
              Editing a comment
              It seems that the black box issue is gone, for the time being, lol, so I'll hold off on the driver change. If it comes back, though, I'll keep 373.06 in mind. : )

• @Iukix360 small breast shadow bug is not a texture issue, it's a mesh/nml problem. You can't paint them shadows for there's no shadow to paint there. As I've said, the only known fix is to manually adjust the tangents on the chest area. Doing so will screw the way actual breasts are displayed and would require us to duplicate the uncensor builds. That is not happening.

Just press the V key until someone comes up with a better fix, should that ever happen.

@wanglo is this your problem? Honestly I can't see how SBX2 would create that issue, but it seems other people are being affected by it. Since most of us have a lot of mods installed that isn't saying much, I'm afraid. So, until the actual cause is figured out, best course of action would be to do a clean install of the game and then check everything is ok after installing each mod individually. No backup files can be supplied because no one knows which specific files are broken. I'll conduct an investigation just in case SBX2 is at fault.

@hgrtdvehdbwvd @buooipro those are known issues, which are being worked on. Specifically, seams on shoulders have been discussed a lot, and latest version of SBX2 (1.2) should have reduced them a lot already, so check that you have installed it. About the unaligned vertex on the pubic hair mesh, have a little patience! the elusive little bastard will be dealt with eventually.

@tmvaegis updating the drivers rarely reports any benefit, but we always have the urge to do so as soon as they're releaseed. Human psychology I guess. Anyway report back if the issue isn't fixed.

Comment

• wanglo
              wanglo commented
              Editing a comment
              ah yes that was the problem. However im confused now as to whether or not i am able to have that addon then. My comp is quite old first gen i5 but i rmrbr that i did what u told me to do with where to move the files from the previous post where i had shown a screenshot of what my directory looked like and im pretty sure it worked. But then i tried to move all the other files such as reshade into the correct places and then everything got messed up.

• tmvaegis
              tmvaegis commented
              Editing a comment
              Indeed, drivers aren't usually all that beneficial unless you play a variety of newer games that are a bit more demanding.
              I should repeat that I experienced the issue using the latest driver (375.70), but like cyberbeing mentioned, the glitch has apparently been around since the game's release.

• ahhh
            WTF HAPPEN to MY GAME!!!!!

i just noticed today this thingy: ( after all this cum texture talking......) Click image for larger version

Name:	vanilla.jpg
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	5734098

​ this the PROBLEM!!!
            why nipple and pubic hair rest this ways!? is my game bugged!? did i never noticed BEFORE!?
            this was made with sbx1.2 and pubic1.0b
            so then i REDOWNLOADED everything and copy paste....then this: Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap3.jpg
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	5734097
            this was made with the latest avaible up to date:
            sbx 1.2b, pubic1.0b ,nipple 1.0 with bonus specular 4k and cum texture beta 1

light is different because is the classroom map but it have the EXACTLY same problem!!!!

Tell ME WHY!!!? this is Happening ????
            and HOW to FIX IT!!!!

THANKS!
            Last edited by hgrtdvehdbwvd; 11-06-2016, 01:07 AM. Reason: bugggggggggggg

Comment

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
              hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
              Editing a comment
              so you cannot see it wtf.. the cache bug again....
              so i uploaed the image get it....
              yeah i know....
              i was funny to do the desparate guy.....
              now if i read it iit looks a bit dumb.....
              https://www.sendspace.com/file/54yt07
              well see then.....

• Stampar
              Stampar commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh that! Yes, those are the "nipple and pubic hair" issues mentioned in the OP. It's a layer problem.
              Back in SBPR those were easily fixed but here, I'm afraid I'll need to change other game files to do so (specifically, the layers for panties).
              I'm reluctant, but it seems it's the only way. Either way, a new version will come out during next week, hopefully that will be fixed by them.

SBX 1.2 comes with default cum textures, in case you want to go back for now.
              And sorry I didn't see any picture O,o

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
              hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
              Editing a comment
              wow thanks you saved me!
              HURRA!!!!
              there is hope then!!!
              yeah don't worry I forgive you!!!

so this "layer" problem can be fixed in the future....
              at least i don't have to reinstall everything....!!!!! (if this is a common bug....)
              yeah is a nasty bug than you can only see usually because there are 2 condition:
              1 usually with dark skin character with high contrast
              2 you must cum on these zone for see it.....ye ye it can be easy missed i undenstand it....
              3 you must be aware of it......

i will wait patientely this fix and the vertex bug on the pubic hair.....(wow the list start growing.....)
              (ah ye i am still undecided what are the best cum texture i still need more "visually" test.....)
              (also ye thanks for remind me that thing about the default cum)
              have a nice day!

• No .32bit versions?

Comment

• The front page says that this comes with a modified version of the skintextmod. Does that mean we dont need to downloaded the actual mod then? I want to try out the bodysuit mod but it requries the skintexmod as well.

Comment

• cyberbeing
                cyberbeing commented
                Editing a comment
                You still need to install skintexmod normally first, and then overwrite with the modified dll.

For the next release, I'm going to fix the issue which is causing this on my end, so a modified skintexmod will no longer be needed.

• HoneySelect (patch 1014) Quality and Performance Tweaks v2.0 [SSAO, SSR, BLOOM, AA, HDR][2016-11-07][Hotfix] has been added to my release post

The main changes from [2016-11-02] are the following:
              • No longer pre-patched with Illusion Plugin Architecture, WideSlider, or UITranslation
              • No longer requires modified SkinTexMod.dll for Overlay mode compatibility
              • SSAO blur mode switched to High Quality Bilateral.
              • SSAO parameters heavily tweaked to achieve smooth blending and sharp highlights on maps.
              • SSAO SampleQuality High & ColorCorrectionCurves Float16 is now used on all builds
              • BLOOM mode switched to HDR
              • AA mode switched to FXAA1PresetB
              • HDR enabled on all cameras
              • Reshade preset has been tweaked and reduced to Deband, Deband2, and FilmGrain only
              • Enabled DX11 GPU-based Mesh Skinning
              • Enabled Window Resizing
              • Disabled submitAnalytics

The the [2016-11-07][Hotfix] build contains the following fixes compared to the initial [2016-11-07] build:
              • Fixed an issue with out-of-range colors and sparkling highlights when using Vignette
              • Disabled the ALT+ENTER fullscreen toggle hotkey from the [2016-11-07] build, since it was buggy

Since this version no longer modifies UnityEngine.dll, copy the all files from the [Uninstall] folder before installing this one.

I'm dropping support for previous versions since it was a hassle to update 17 build variations every time I made a change, but links will still be available in my release post.
              Last edited by cyberbeing; 11-07-2016, 09:13 AM. Reason: Added [Hotfix] build with a couple bugfixes

Comment

• DillDoe
                DillDoe commented
                Editing a comment
                @Iukix360

fast sync is an option for vertical sync, not a standalone option (which is why you won't find it).
                you have to go to 'Manage 3D settings', either in Global or Program settings, scroll down to 'Vertical sync' and choose 'Fast'

• plasticmind
                plasticmind commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the game does not use tonemapping, so HDR bloom and godray can make highlight areas out of range.

• Iukix360
                Iukix360 commented
                Editing a comment
                plasticmind

HDR bloom/ligts is to much on SDR tv/monitor now.. -_-

My Panasonic plasma VT60, not support HDR, there is a way to have the last Visual Patch, a alternative version "Optimized" for HDTV SDR pannel, please?

• I'm sorry, but when I tried to apply Pubic hair patch 1.0b, It worked like this.
              How can I solve this? Or if it is just a version problem?

help me pleaseeeee
              Attached Files
              Last edited by q8989; 11-07-2016, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Stampar
                Stampar commented
                Editing a comment
                It seems the textures for the pubic hairs can't be found in the right places. Make sure you have the following file structure:
                Game directory/abdata/chara/stamparmods and inside this folder, cf_m_underhair_98.unity3d and cf_m_underhair_99_unity3d.
                You can fin the files and the correct file structure inside the pubic hair patch 1.0b package, so a copypaste should work.

• q8989
                q8989 commented
                Editing a comment
                Stampar Thank you. It solved.
            Working...
            X