SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Uncensor] SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

This was a collab between Belgar17 (mesh works) and me (texture works)
    so, if you like what you see, remember to thank him as well!

SBX2.5 wouldn't be possible without the mesh level edits of Maverick, the annonymous modder
    so let's all thank him for his good work.

Special thanks to:
    plasticmindfor the great 4k HQ texture maps and overall texture corrections and tips.
    cyberbeing for his awesome works on improving HS' visual fidelity.

SBX2.5 features:

- Expansive maliwei-based mesh with completely custom anus, inner cavity and cervix.
    - Custom, smoothed and filtered textures for all skin patterns, each one featuring a slightly different vagina.
    - Custom, higher res normal and specular maps.
    - Full integration of vanilla assets (suntan, clothing parts, pubic hairs...)
    - Improved pubic hair system.

Variety of possible designs for every taste [Currently outdated]:

Optional files and addons:
    Install those after having installed latest version of SBX2 Uncensor.

1. Pubic hair patterns for SBX2.5 [MEGA]

12 custom pubic hair patterns designed to be used with SBX2.5.

02/06/17 - Updated the patterns so they won't glitch with "Custom juice textures" addon.

Previews (outdated):

2. Custom Juice Textures for SBX2.5e 1b [MEGA]

Swaps vanilla cum textures with custom, higher res ones.
    Includes all variants for nude skin; clothing parts won't be affected!

02/06/17 : Updated the chest patterns and added new, experimental bump maps.

Previews (outdated):

Last but not least:

This wouldn't be possible at all without the constant guidance and SB3UGS developing of @enimaroah

Thanks a lot for all you've done (and keep doing) for this community.
    Last edited by Stampar; 06-13-2017, 07:24 PM.

• Click image for larger version  Name:	image_310568.jpg Views:	1 Size:	27.7 KB ID:	5783766Click image for larger version  Name:	20170415170741432.png Views:	1 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	5783767
    Stampar i found an issue with the suntan Micro-bikini A Are a few lines on the sides of the tan
    i hope you can see it is weird just with dark skin colors and just in this suntan i hope you can fix plz
    Last edited by 13Raiden13; 04-15-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• 13Raiden13
      13Raiden13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stampar i used the 4k skin you had in this post before SBX2.5c, remember i am the same guy talk to you about the shining skin. i glad you can fix it

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I remember, but suntans shouldn't be affected by anything else. It's just a matter of adjusting the contrast.
      Regarding the shine issue, there's nothing I can do. The wideslider plugin isn't included with SBX2, but everyone has it because it comes with many other mods and, honestly, it's a good thing to have even if it causes a few issues like that.

• 13Raiden13
      13Raiden13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stampar yeah but you will fix this right?(the suntan issue)

• https://mega.nz/#!SwoT2TQL!RiEuS7Gzu...MkXVRu_hy0SsKI

How to deal with this *-*

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a problem some people experiences but I always have trouble replicating it. Does it happen with every character or only with certain ones?

Also, what version of this mods are you using?

SBX2
      Plasticmind 4k textures
      Custom juice textures

Can you remember the install order?

• i know this is not the place for this question but Stampar why when I load a character downloaded from another site this looks strange body, but when I load first one of my characters she looks with the correct body shape but if i load her first she looks weird again. i hope you know something about that.

Comment

• 13Raiden13
      13Raiden13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stampar yeah but I already erase the character in question but my fear is could it have loaded that character with that bug cause some problem in the body shape of my game? i don't see any difference but i dont know, i dont are really sure, what do you think?

• 13Raiden13
      13Raiden13 commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe is a character with Wideslider body config i dont know?

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah don't worry, it shall be ok. No chance it will spread to other characters or anything like that, afaik
      Perhaps wideslider had something to do, I'd need an screenshot to properly judge.

• Custom juice textures>SBX2

Thank you

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I'll need you to be a bit more specific.
      if you can't write english then use google translator, it's better than nothing!

• Stampar
    Have you fixed the belly button position?

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, I didn't do anything lately because of rl stuff.
      Expect updates in a week or so :3

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem... I thought I must have missed the update or so... I will wait

• Stampar, I did a clean install and was wondering if I were to install this uncensor, do I still need to install all the old files from previous version first, then installing the three current new files on the first page? What I mean is there's the RLApubes fix, the YashiroAmamiyaPetite fix, Custom juice textures beta3b which contains a lot more file than the current Simplified Juice Texture file provided on the first page. Just confuse a little here.

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, I'd recommend installing just the files in the OP and then applying the RLA pubes (or gchaos1216 mod, which already includes it). Just remember, if you install the rla pubes mod, don't copy the cf_base file included with it, or it will screw SBX2 pubic hair mesh.

Custom juice textures beta3 was heavier and arguably better, but in the end, it caused a lot of problems with other mods, studio and vanilla items, so I don't recommend that version anymore. The new one isn't perfect yet but it's the simpler, most compatible way, and it looks better on sbx2.5.

With the new one you don't need the fixed underwear, so skip those too.

So, basically, OP links and RLA shall be everything you need.

• Mizuho Mafuyu
      Mizuho Mafuyu commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Stampar

• While fixing the belly button can you also import the PlayClub blush? If you can't share me the texture and some directions I will do it myself. I like the red-cheeks.

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      Latest 4k Mod is compatible with sbx2.5 now, the seams were fixed thanks to plasticmind.
      Don't tell me a pro modder like you is using the old EMf patch files!

Also, you can just grab the cf_m_base file which comes with SBX2.5c and paste it over the one you're using now.
      It's basically the same file the 4k mod uses afaik, so nothing should break, and you would recover the blush I think.

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      No I am not using EMF patch. Last patch I am using is the 10/4/2017 of PlasticMind. What Post did I miss?

• Mizuho Mafuyu
      Mizuho Mafuyu commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to barge in but now I'm confused. Which one to install first? The uncensor or plastic's 4k first? xD

• Since there're some missconceptions regarding SBX2.5c and plasticmind's 4k mod I'll try to explain how the thing works:

1- The files included with those mods are different, meaning they are not mutually exclusive. You don't have to choose which one you preffer.
    2- There's only one file that's included in both packages: cf_m_base.unity3d, found in gamedir/abdata/chara. This file includes the body mats (specular,normals, occlusion...) and the blush texture.
    3- Even this shared cf_m_base.unity3d file is mainly the same one, so it doesn't matter which one you chosse: plasticmind''s or ours, the results ingame will be roughly the same (both are 4k).
    4- However, only the cf_m_base supplied with SBX2.5c package includes the tweaked blush texture. Plasticmind's version might include other minor fixes or tweaks I'm not aware of.

This means, you can install both mods the way you want. The typical install order would be: SBX2.5c and addons -> Plasticmind's 4k
    But, if you want the blush texture, you gotta make sure you're using the cf_m_base included with SBX2.5c. Easiest way to make sure of this is just extract sbx2.5 to a temp folder, copy the file and paste it over your gamedir/abdata/chara folder.

Here's a quick comparison between how SBX2.5 and default blush look like in case you're unsure:
    Spoiler

And, @ramoram this is the SBPR blush texture you uploaded yesterday XDDD as you see it's too extreme to use ingame.
    Spoiler

This is the theory, it shall be pretty easy to understand. However, feel free to drop a msg if you have any doubt or face any problem!

Comment

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for clearing this. But I remember that PlasticMind skin is more refined. Compare the Belly Button region: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/r...ml#post2670744

Wooah! that SBPR version of blush is insane! I wonder how it worked well in that game only. I will stick with your version.

One of his marbles have found it's way to AS..... (-_-)

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      plasticmind feel free to add the blush texture to your next update if you want, truth is the default one is barely visible with the graphic patch.

ramoram That issue you reported has been fixed. Now all possible skin patterns look good, this is: the 4 basic sbx2.5 patterns and the 3 4k patterns (skin textures are stored in other files, not within cf_m_base). The bumps/lighting/etc should be the same.

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      What I did I install 2.5C SBX and installed 4k afterwards. That when you released few days ago. Is there any other update that I missed.

• Just reinstall SBX 2.5c and textures are similar to PlasticMind. Blush is restored and only thing is bit turning off is belly button. I don't use this game for adult contents much than testing ground for mods.

Thank you your Holiness. SBX Be Praised!

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      Is the belly button wrong even in 4k skin patterns? I mean the vampire, vr kanojo skins...
      If that's the case, then the problem resides in the cf_m_base and should be easier to fix.

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      This is what it looks like. Like it is bit off-centre. If it is not then it must be my mind i guess.

• ramoram DillDoe and others, this quick fix should get rid of the belly button issue. Let me know if you find any problem!.

SBX2.5c - Belly button/Blush fix

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      13Raiden13 soon, it's on the list, but it'll take a bit more work than fixing the navel.
      I'll see to get it fixed during this week!

• plasticmind
      plasticmind commented
      Editing a comment
      Is the off centered belly button on c_n_zara?
      I found a second butt hole on cf_n_body_00_00, that's even harder to notice.

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      plasticmind nah it was on the occlusion, but it wasn't your doing. In fact I used your texture for the fix, so no need to worry anymore.
      A second asshole, lol?

• Thank you very much ^^

Comment

• Thanks for the great mod. It's so detailed even inside !

Comment

• @to All.. H

I had previously installed the old version of Custom Juice Textures (vBeta3b)

the old version overwritten several original clothing texture files;

from inside the disk 2 and later updates, I managed to find all original files,

Except one..

Does anyone have the original file CF_shorts_03.unity3d, not overwritten by old version of Custom Juice or Colorable Clothing mod,

Please?
        Last edited by Iukix360; 04-25-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Stampar
          Stampar commented
          Editing a comment
          SBX2 1.3 used to include those files, take a look at the old link:
          https://mega.nz/#!5pBkyCLZ!lBVtQ0fUn...NSsWW-0sSIb6BM

If I'm not mistaken, that one should have the vanilla files for all clothing parts altered by CJT.

• Iukix360
          Iukix360 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thank you infinitely!

• Heavenie
          Heavenie commented
          Editing a comment
          I usually keep every mods from day 1, all storage on a back up hard drive. If you need any mods just ask.

• how to download???

Comment

• Stampar (as others have pointed out) the latest version of the uncensor mod has really obvious seams, so much so that i reverted to a previous version. Are you working on an update to fix this?

Comment

• Stampar
            Stampar commented
            Editing a comment
            Show me those bad seams, dunno what you're talking about
        Working...
        X