SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Uncensor] SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

This was a collab between Belgar17 (mesh works) and me (texture works)
    so, if you like what you see, remember to thank him as well!

SBX2.5 wouldn't be possible without the mesh level edits of Maverick, the annonymous modder
    so let's all thank him for his good work.

Special thanks to:
    plasticmindfor the great 4k HQ texture maps and overall texture corrections and tips.
    cyberbeing for his awesome works on improving HS' visual fidelity.

SBX2.5 features:

- Expansive maliwei-based mesh with completely custom anus, inner cavity and cervix.
    - Custom, smoothed and filtered textures for all skin patterns, each one featuring a slightly different vagina.
    - Custom, higher res normal and specular maps.
    - Full integration of vanilla assets (suntan, clothing parts, pubic hairs...)
    - Improved pubic hair system.

Variety of possible designs for every taste [Currently outdated]:

Optional files and addons:
    Install those after having installed latest version of SBX2 Uncensor.

1. Pubic hair patterns for SBX2.5 [MEGA]

12 custom pubic hair patterns designed to be used with SBX2.5.

02/06/17 - Updated the patterns so they won't glitch with "Custom juice textures" addon.

Previews (outdated):

2. Custom Juice Textures for SBX2.5e 1b [MEGA]

Swaps vanilla cum textures with custom, higher res ones.
    Includes all variants for nude skin; clothing parts won't be affected!

02/06/17 : Updated the chest patterns and added new, experimental bump maps.

Previews (outdated):

Last but not least:

This wouldn't be possible at all without the constant guidance and SB3UGS developing of @enimaroah

Thanks a lot for all you've done (and keep doing) for this community.
    Last edited by Stampar; 06-13-2017, 08:24 PM.

• Why isn't the pussy displayed when using certain outfits?

Comment

• On both pics you can see that the vagina turned red, and on the second one, you can clearly see the seam between the vagina and the rest of the body.

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      The amount of seams, while small, varies with each pattern and graphic configuration. Make sure you're using the cf_m_base included with SBX2.5c (or the hotfix) to reduce them to the minimun.

The textures aren't perfect and they'll likely be improved in the future, however they're hardly worse than they used to be back in 1.3. Certain amount of seams shall be expected where the different meshes join. Take a look, for instance, at the vanilla textures and you'll see seams around the neck, shoulders, etc.

If someone can come up with perfect textures then I'll gladly include them and give proper credits :3

• BananaDude
      BananaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot

• Why is this happening??? SBX2.5c installed with pubic hair patch and custom juices. Using Uncensor2 with Aoyu18 as default. 4K Diffuse Pack test version 5-3-17.

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      At first I though it was a sorting order problem but it doesn't seem to be the case. Looks like Aoyu's mesh isn't fully compatible with HS underwear. That, or vrlover's plugin is making it distort somehow.
      Either way, this is not a sbx2 issue so there's nothing I can do about it

• Hey there folks, a new revision of SBX2.5 is ready!

SBX2.5d changelog:

- Added adapted top clothing parts for 05/12/17 patch battle dresses.
    -
    Robotic skin (pattern 05) now has a shiny robovagina.
    - Improved behaviour of micro bikini suntans.
    - Includes previous standalone hotfixes (Blush, belly button, Party DLC costumes).

Download link: SBX2.5d - By Belgar17 and Stampar [MEGA]

Remember to reinstall GCHAOS1216's pubic hair base if you were using it.
    Make sure you're using the cf_m_base.unity3d file included in this package for reduced seams in the uncensor area.

Thanks for your support, feel free to report any issue you might encounter with this build.

Comment

• Super Hentai Man
      Super Hentai Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Do I need SBX2.5_DLC2_Tops_Fix after using this 2.5d?

• saint1228
      saint1228 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nicely done!

• Install new DLC patch, run Wideslider, Studio Neo translation gets fucked up!!!
    Last edited by Super Hentai Man; 05-12-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Belgar17
      Belgar17 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you used the New DLC Patch ALL patch, which is about 103MB in size, that one overwrite several Studio Neo files, including the Neo's exe.

So you had to reinstall the Neo-Machine Translation_04_29_2017_12_55, repatch the StudioNeo_64.exe with IPA 3.3, and run the WideSlider patch again.

That's what I did after the same thing happened to me. LOL

Get use to it because is very likely to happen a lot with all the patches that will be coming.

• Please stick to SBX2.5 related issues, use the translation or general HS thread for other questions.

Comment

• Hello, I'm trying to get this to work, but it seems I'm missing something.
      I've used [SBPR] SBX -Uncensor v1 shortly before which worked fine. Now, when I try to use this SBX2.5,
      the characters won't load anymore in game and studio (when changing clothes or adding in studio).
      I get a big flat rectangle texture of the face, no model at all. Also happens after clean install, when just adding this basic file without addons.
      What did I miss here?

Comment

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! For the uncensor to break the game like that is weird. It doesn't mess with any important game or studio files.
        I'll check the latest build in case something went very wrong, but honestly I'm clueless.

If you can upload an screenshot of the glitch it would be helpful!

Edit (just to be sure): this is an uncensor for Honey Select, it won't work at all in SBPR!
        Last edited by Stampar; 05-13-2017, 04:59 AM.

• TranGLove
        TranGLove commented
        Editing a comment
        Aha yes that's the problem. I've been browsing this site the same day and going through links from SBPR I came here, didn't notice it changed to Honey Select in the link... Thanks for the input, now I know why it fails. I'll keep using SBX -Uncensor v1 in that case.

• Belgar came to rescue and fixed a few glaring issues in my latest clothing adaptation (battle dresses).
      He also fixed the missing polys in the short kimono that someone reported a while back.

I will introduce this in the main uncensor files later, for now here is the accostumed

SBX2.5d - Hotfix 1 [MEGA]

As usual remember to thanks him for this and most other fixes to the meshes!

Comment

• vagina is not expanding. how can i fix this?

Comment

• hi stampar
          can i ask u something?
          i've tried to solve this problem even since..
          but it didnt work..
          is it from the outfit or the uncensor?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Belgar17
            Belgar17 commented
            Editing a comment
            The download files for the uncensor only changes tops (shirts, dresses, blazers, etc.) for original game files. Files for custom tops made by modders had to be made by the mod creator for a specific uncensor. If you installed the uncensor and the regular clothes and swimsuit all show it but are getting this problem with certain clothes mods it means that that mod was not built for the SBX uncensor.

• Brimstone Omega
            Brimstone Omega commented
            Editing a comment
            That's from the outfit. More specifically, that outfit is designed for a different uncensor patch, or the vanilla game.

• xelosk49
            xelosk49 commented
            Editing a comment
            i see...well thank you for the info...i wish they made a tutorial to fix this thing

• Does (patch 1014) Quality and Performance Tweaks v2.0 work with april DLC, cause I tried and got black screen.

Comment

• Thanks for this!

Comment

• http://imgur.com/a/q66LD

Girls have huge red blush on face with both 4k skin diffuse patch and 2.5d uncensored mod installed . Is it supposed to be this way ? I know it is a "feature" but is there any way to remove it without breaking either mod?

Comment

• @Pk365 it's probably expanding, however it won't accomodate itself to the male "device" during H. That's not something we can accomplish with just an uncensor. Now if you feel it doesn't spread at all, try reinstalling the latest version (2.5d), especifically the cf_base file and the top clothing parts, and that'll certainly fix it.

@Xelosk I answered to you twice but for some reason the posts never showed up. As belgar said, it's the clothing part. It's up to modders to adapt their work to the uncensor... if he didn't perhaps there's a reason. You can try asking the author himself. Or, if you know the basics, you can give it a try yourself. The SBX2.5 modder documentation has a brief tutorial and all the meshes you'd need.

@limalama as Iukix said, cyberbeing's patch is no longer working, you'll have to update to plasticmind's version, which is much more sophisticated and allows for pretty indepth configuration. Note, however, that you don't need to install the 4k textures if you do not want, as the graphic patch is standalone.

@nellaf there's always a way! try swapping your cf_m_base with this one, it shall have a much less visible blush.
              Noblush variant 2.5d

Comment

• Hello
                Thank you very much for the patch you provided
                I have been looking forward to your update
                I have a bit of a situation in every version
                2.5d 2.5 1.3
                After the game for a few times my character body will become black but the head is normal
                The body becomes black body

Comment

Working...
                X