SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Uncensor] SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

This was a collab between Belgar17 (mesh works) and me (texture works)
    so, if you like what you see, remember to thank him as well!

SBX2.5 wouldn't be possible without the mesh level edits of Maverick, the annonymous modder
    so let's all thank him for his good work.

Special thanks to:
    plasticmindfor the great 4k HQ texture maps and overall texture corrections and tips.
    cyberbeing for his awesome works on improving HS' visual fidelity.

SBX2.5 features:

- Expansive maliwei-based mesh with completely custom anus, inner cavity and cervix.
    - Custom, smoothed and filtered textures for all skin patterns, each one featuring a slightly different vagina.
    - Custom, higher res normal and specular maps.
    - Full integration of vanilla assets (suntan, clothing parts, pubic hairs...)
    - Improved pubic hair system.

Variety of possible designs for every taste [Currently outdated]:

Optional files and addons:
    Install those after having installed latest version of SBX2 Uncensor.

1. Pubic hair patterns for SBX2.5 [MEGA]

12 custom pubic hair patterns designed to be used with SBX2.5.

02/06/17 - Updated the patterns so they won't glitch with "Custom juice textures" addon.

Previews (outdated):

2. Custom Juice Textures for SBX2.5e 1b [MEGA]

Swaps vanilla cum textures with custom, higher res ones.
    Includes all variants for nude skin; clothing parts won't be affected!

02/06/17 : Updated the chest patterns and added new, experimental bump maps.

Previews (outdated):

Last but not least:

This wouldn't be possible at all without the constant guidance and SB3UGS developing of @enimaroah

Thanks a lot for all you've done (and keep doing) for this community.
    Last edited by Stampar; 06-13-2017, 07:24 PM.

• Originally posted by bigboy190784 View Post
    how do I fix off-center pubic hair?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Honeyselect Screenshot 2017.12.18 - 18.55.03.72.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	5886508
    You have to reinstall your uncensor and pubic hair mods. Make sure they are up to date. I had the same issue you had and fixed it that way. Maybe one of your mods conflicts with the pubic hair, in which case you will have to troubleshoot to find the offending mod.

Comment

• please tell me how to fix it
      Click image for larger version  Name:	bag.png Views:	1 Size:	51.5 KB ID:	5893074
      with other hair, everything is fine
      Click image for larger version  Name:	normal.png Views:	1 Size:	55.9 KB ID:	5893075

P.S. I fixed the bug, it was necessary to reinstall _[GCHAOS] Pubic Hair Pack Ver0.2_
      Now all good.
      Last edited by egen70; 01-02-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• there is a little problem. When i apply the custom juice mod, some of the itens do lot load on the studio, such as liquid... this already happened with someone too?
        This is a mad world.

Comment

• Ive got the edited innie for SBX now..thing is even with the new juice custom texture the bra nipple bug still appears...so i did a mix of "SBX2 - Custom Juice Textures Beta3b (Bra Nipple Fix)" and the new 2.5e version
          Last edited by lUxotl; 02-03-2018, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• First of all, Thanks for this great mod, it looks excellent! Just one little request, is there a way to disable the blush on the girls when they are excited? I just don't like the way they look. I'm using SBX2.5e. Thanks in advance, good day!
            Possibility and Impossibility are states of the Mind

Comment

• Viper13
              Viper13 commented
              Editing a comment
              Done, i just edited the texture for the blush!

• Hi everyone! I need a help.Please, help my problem.Why different texture and how i can solve this problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	5962883
            Attached Files

Comment

• hyperionx
              hyperionx commented
              Editing a comment
              do you have any game updates? ; did you reapply IPA 3.3 after installing sbx2.5e?

• This mod doesnt appear in my game,please help me
            Last edited by rudion; 06-20-2018, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• ramoram
              ramoram commented
              Editing a comment
              How about adding something in your game, for a start.

• rudion
              rudion commented
              Editing a comment
              i mean in clothes/waist nothing appear sbx.2.5e uncensor

• Anyone know the difference between the Custom Juice Textures listed here, and the one mentioned on the Pastebin?

The one on this thread is significantly lower in file size, and DOES NOT include the cf_m_base.unity3d file.

I'm just at a loss as to which is the most recent file, and I cannot actually determine where the Pastebin file originated.

Stampar's:

SBX2.5e - Custom Juice Textures 1b.zip

File size
            • 3,530 KB
            Files included
            • cf_m_nip_00.unity3d
            • sirutex.unity3d
            Pastebin's:

SBX2.5 - Custom_Juice_Textures_v2.5e.rar

File size
            • 77,961 KB
            Files included
            • cf_m_base.unity3d
            • cf_m_nip_00.unity3d
            • sirutex.unity3d

Comment

• To (sort of) upgrade the InnieRing mod to 2.5e, you can do this:

- Download the MOD from mega: https://mega.nz/#!VARjnQSS!I_dstjb-d...ABc9XWfw2H_70k
              - Unzip, and navigate to abdata/chara/sbx2inniemode
              - Rename cf_base_sbx2innie.unity3d to cf_base.unity3d
              - Replace your current (make backup) cf_base.unity3d in abdata/chara

It now applies the InnieMod uncensor as your default one, overwriting the pussy mesh from SBX 2.5.

There may be a minor seam with the 4K textures, but it's working fairly well on Body 4, and I pretty much prefer a lower res body over the SBX 2.5 uncensor mesh (it's awful IMO, no offence to the creator, but it looks kinda ..gross?!)

-------------------

Sidenote: HSUncensor2 has some great innie meshes too (Aoyu18, Hilite) but when applied and the game scene loads while the girl wears a swimsuit, the body is completely transparent! Thus making this mod not very usable. Happens to all versions, (up to latest 0.6.4), and happens on a clean install too. Others seem to have this problem as well, and vrl0ver (creator) doesnt seem to respond anymore.

Plugins/Uncensor2/debug.log shows:

The given key was not present in the dictionary.
              at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int32].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
              at HSUncensor2.Uncensor2Mod.InstallHoleInternal (UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer smr, UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer smrUC, Boolean initialize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
              at HSUncensor2.Uncensor2Mod.InstallHole (UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer smr, UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer smrUC, Boolean initialize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
              Failed to install a hole.
              Any know fix for this?
              Last edited by myvv; 08-01-2018, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• does this mod work with HS v1.20?

Comment

• how i can change pattern of vagina?

Comment

Working...
                  X