SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stampar
    I tried everything, but only make it worse. Is it on the specular map?
    cyberbeing
    There's plugin shortcutsHS on a Japanese blog, provides more option to adjust SSAO. But as long as Reshade fails to get depth buffer with any illusion game, I see no solution to fix SSAO.
    If SSAO is using some tileable texture, where can I find that texture?
    Occlusion map is real AO pre-calculated for single model, works seperately from SSAO, I think it won't work well when the model deforms, so in HS they use it on the face but weaken the effect on the body.

Comment

Originally posted by plasticmind View Post
      There's plugin shortcutsHS on a Japanese blog, provides more option to adjust SSAO.
      That looks interesting. It makes all of the SSAOPro shader variables accessible, except the HIGH_PRECISION_DEPTHMAP mode I mentioned above which defaults to OFF.

Originally posted by plasticmind View Post
      If SSAO is using some tileable texture, where can I find that texture?
      No idea. The only reference is the following in the SSAOPro section of Assembly-CSharp.dll

this.Material.SetTexture("_NoiseTex", this.NoiseTexture);

public Texture2D NoiseTexture;

If you delete the SetTexture line, you get SSAO shading without dithering (instead with overlapping banding from each light source), but I'm unsure how to track down the physical texture itself or if it's actually auto-generated.

The closest thing I could find are identical 32x32 Texture2D called 'noise' contained in resource.assets. Could be related, since SSAOPro does seem to use a 32x32 dithering pattern, but I haven't tested it.
      Last edited by cyberbeing; 09-27-2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        This patch actually raise my framerate quite a lot, both performance and quality boom.

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems to me you might be talking about "c_n_zara" inside cf_m_base.unity3D. That's an small normal who seems to be your noise texture.
        I upscaled it a bit at some point to see if it would look better or what, but the results weren't that conclusive.

• cyberbeing
        cyberbeing commented
        Editing a comment
        The 32x32 noise texture2d in resources.assets is definitely the one used by the SSAOPro shader. See comment #1 & #2 of this post.

No idea what c_n_zara if for, but I don't think its related to the SSAOPro shader. zara in Japanese refers to a rough/bumpy texture, and considering its labeled _n_ for normal, it's likely supposed to be a seamless bump map.
        Last edited by cyberbeing; 09-27-2016, 05:41 AM.

Back to testing, the small breast shadow issue is now everywhere in this last version (excepted on some tops, but those are still untouched).

Comment

@spirituinsanum what do you mean "everywhere"? I will try to fix the nmls for today's release but the mesh master is busy this days so I can't make any promises.

Comment

Can you make it less red? It's very unnatural in the current state.
          On the second note. I wanted to adjust the files myself, but the exported TGA files do not load in Photoshop. I used the latest beta of SB3U. What is going on?

Comment

• res0nat0r
            res0nat0r commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks i'll try that route.

• res0nat0r
            res0nat0r commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, I've edited the files, but now I cannot import it back. I'm getting some undetermined error in SB3U.
            Could you share how you swap the files and which version of SB3U you are using please?

• res0nat0r
            res0nat0r commented
            Editing a comment
            nevermind, Enimaroh removed support for TGAs in the latest SB3U. 1.0.53 version works without any issues.
            edit: I found your reply a little to late, thanks anyway
            Last edited by res0nat0r; 09-27-2016, 10:22 AM.

Stampar yep it's the cleavage and it's the character maker, sorry should have taken a better screenshot. I still see the same pattern after trying plasticmind's new normal that you linked. What I noticed is that the dithering pattern doesn't change as I rotate the character, it's as if there's another layer or the background is showing through as I zoom in. Strange that your screenshots from the studio is much better regardless of SSAO and I hardly see any dithering effect.

cyberbeing thanks for the info, learned a lot. I guess until we can locate the noise texture, this is here to stay.

Stampar and plasticmind, thank you so much for your mods, much appreciated.

I took another screenshot with and without SSAO, both have some blocky shadows. Want to ask if this is also something we can't do much about with the current effect from the game or if I'm doing something wrong.

Spoiler

Click image for larger version

Name:	blocky.2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	5721791

Comment

• cyberbeing
            cyberbeing commented
            Editing a comment
            My post above isn't editing correctly (hongfire forums cache bug), but the the SSAO shader's noise texture was found in resources.assets shortly after.

plasticmind shared a fix of sorts in Comment #2 of that post, which improves the quality of the noise texture and eliminates the strange pattern produced by the original when it was blurred.

@plasticmind I can't say for sure. Maybe the armpit bug comes from the occlusion? I'll take a look at the specular tho!
          Edit: Weird. It happens even with vanilla occ,normals, specular and diffuses. I guess it comes with the game, weird that I had never noticed.
          Now let's see if it can be fixed.

@resonator in order for the file to be successfully imported you must save it as a 24 bit Tga/dds/bmp.
          I'm currently using Sb3U 1.0.54c as I've heard the latest build had some problems with textures. To replace a file you only gotta click "Assets-> replace files". The filename must be exactly the same!

@ore0 you should never trust the lighting conditions of the maker. Let's see, I think we can conduct a small test to see if under the same circumstances you get that weird dithering.
          Place this character card on HoneySelect/userdata/chara/female and then place the following scene on HoneySelect/userdata/studio.

Load the scene on the Studio and press f11 to screenshot, find the picture in userdata/cap and post the results.
          It should come like this:

Spoiler

If the dithering and weird shadows appear then it must be something on your end, like your game config or graphic adapter driver settings.
          If you get no dithering, then it's just a problem with the character maker and it's innacurate lighting.
          Last edited by Stampar; 09-27-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Would you be able to fix breast normals to work with flat chested girls, or make 2 versions like in the other uncensor mod MrX_HS_FUnMU_Ver103?

Name:	20160927182744106.png
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	5721819
            Last edited by res0nat0r; 09-27-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

@spirituinsanum @res0nator I did some blind clicking on Sb3U tell me if the bug is solved. Truth is I never gave a damn about that specific issue so I wouldn't know.

SBX2 0.7d small breast shadow bug fix?

Comment

Wow, almost there, looks alright in the editor but in game still the same.

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	5721826 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160927190831491.png
Size:	367.7 KB
ID:	5721827

Comment

• Stampar
                  Stampar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well then I'm afraid I have no clue. The bug doesn't even exist on the Studio anymore.
                  Has this ever been totally fixed? I mean, back in SBPR or with the other uncensor?

It's probably better to wait for someone skilled with nmls to lend a hand. I wouldn't know where to start.
                  Just use the V key workaround for a while.

• plasticmind
                  plasticmind commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There was a fix for this issue in the trial

• cur144
                  cur144 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is so from a product version that a shadow doesn't
                  disappear until we push the v key in the main game.
                  We don't need to mind it.

About Other problems, I think It was fixed all with a #69.

Stampar looks good in Studio, thanks for your time debugging with me! However, compared to yours, you can see the highlight on her right arm on mine is a lot stronger and harsher. I prefer yours, I guess that's down to graphics card diff?

Spoiler

Name:	20160928231106377.jpg
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	5722090

I also tried @plasticmind's ssao fixed resources.assets, thanks to @cyberbeing's pointer. No noticeable difference with your scene but dithering is clearly gone in mine:

Spoiler

Name:	nomoredither.jpg
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	5722089

Comment

• ore0
                  ore0 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see that I have bloom turned off. Turning it back on makes it slightly more comparable to yours but my highlight is still a lot stronger.

• Stampar
                  Stampar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm glad you problems with the SSAO are gone. The fix is indeed a must for the main game!
                  About the difference between the screenshots, it can only be either that (different graphic adapters render differently) or game settings. I don't have all the filters active, since I don't like blurr or deph of field at all.

Thanks for that V key workaround. I can live with that, for now.

Comment

SBX2 has been updated to 0.8 (test release 4)

Changelog:

- Fixed the issue which was causing some panties to clip through uncensor mesh.
                  - Fixed the overlapping triangles that were appearing on anal position in hentai mode.
                  - Remade inner cavity and cervix. The whole thing should spread smoothly now.
                  - Clit, upper labia and anus have been enhanced with some extra polys.
                  - Includes latest occlusion and normal maps from plasticmind. Thanks a lot!
                  - All skin patterns were enhanced. Seams should be much less obvious now. Also, each skin pattern has an slightly different vagina:
                  - Pattern01 - Standar SBX
                  - Pattern02 - Red, more decals, more saturation.
                  - Pattern03 - Pinkish, less decals, less saturation.
                  - Pattern04 - Cleaner, vanilla-esque.

Download link: SBX2 0.8 (test release 4) MEGA

Notes:
                  - Small breast shadow bug has been fixed for Studio and Maker, but will appear ingame until you press the V key, which changes costume and gets rid of it for the entire session. We're trying to solve this mistery.

- Top clothing parts are not avaliable yet, meaning the uncensor won't appear on characters with top clothing equiped. Note that swimsuits and even swimsuit covers don't count as top clothing part, and therefore can be used.
                  - About Cur144's top parts for SBX: those will still work with 0.8, but an outdated version of the mesh will be displayed. The latest fixes and features won't be avaliable for a character wearing those tops. Some texture missplacement might appear on the uncensor area. I'll try to fix them.

Sum previews:

Spoiler

Thanks to everyone for the feedback received. Don't hesitate to keep bringing issues to the table.
                  We are nearly there!
                  Last edited by Stampar; 09-29-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• ore0
                    ore0 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thanks for another awesome release!

well, there is a solution, it kinda blows though
                  SIMIPRO's ucensor contains two versions for small and large breasts
                  just open flat-chested mesh in SB3UtilityGUI and look at model, vertex normals around breasts have been edited

Name:	New Canvas.png
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	5722410
                  and it is works just fine in the game, but only for flat chests. You'll have to make two versions
                  and it's the only solution i can think of
                  p.s. my english sucks

Comment

• Stampar
                    Stampar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the info, i was wondering what was the cause for the 2 versions.

Sadly, that way of fixing it comes with more problems than it solves, imo.
                    I couldn't just choose a size! I luv them all bigger and smaller XD

I know this is just me asking for more than what you originally planned and sounding ungratefully demanding, but do you think you could fix the colour/appearance of the soles on the textures?

On the small breast thing, I think you can't do better than this. It seems to me it's only the game not checking what to load when the h-mode starts. It works fine everywhere else and even after pressing V, so it's probably not a texture/model/normals issue, just some programmer who overlooked this. In the best case, maybe someone would be able to make a plugin to force the game to load the right stuff there, but that's it.

Comment

Working...
                  X