SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Uncensor] SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

This was a collab between Belgar17 (mesh works) and me (texture works)
    so, if you like what you see, remember to thank him as well!

SBX2.5 wouldn't be possible without the mesh level edits of Maverick, the annonymous modder
    so let's all thank him for his good work.

Special thanks to:
    plasticmindfor the great 4k HQ texture maps and overall texture corrections and tips.
    cyberbeing for his awesome works on improving HS' visual fidelity.

SBX2.5 features:

- Expansive maliwei-based mesh with completely custom anus, inner cavity and cervix.
    - Custom, smoothed and filtered textures for all skin patterns, each one featuring a slightly different vagina.
    - Custom, higher res normal and specular maps.
    - Full integration of vanilla assets (suntan, clothing parts, pubic hairs...)
    - Improved pubic hair system.

Variety of possible designs for every taste [Currently outdated]:

Optional files and addons:
    Install those after having installed latest version of SBX2 Uncensor.

1. Pubic hair patterns for SBX2.5 [MEGA]

12 custom pubic hair patterns designed to be used with SBX2.5.

02/06/17 - Updated the patterns so they won't glitch with "Custom juice textures" addon.

Previews (outdated):

2. Custom Juice Textures for SBX2.5e 1b [MEGA]

Swaps vanilla cum textures with custom, higher res ones.
    Includes all variants for nude skin; clothing parts won't be affected!

02/06/17 : Updated the chest patterns and added new, experimental bump maps.

Previews (outdated):

Last but not least:

This wouldn't be possible at all without the constant guidance and SB3UGS developing of @enimaroah

Thanks a lot for all you've done (and keep doing) for this community.
    Last edited by Stampar; 06-13-2017, 07:24 PM.

thanks for all the hard work guys! This is WAAAY over my head - don't know how you keep plugging away without going AAARRGH!

geez
    sigpic

being me is the next best thing to being there!

Comment

Dunno if you already know about this or if my game is glitched but you can see seams that attach the head to the body, pretty sure that there were no seams before.
      Attached Files

Comment

@ancezero Yes, I've been noticing those seams. I've investigated and they are not painted in the main textures.
        What happens is that the new occlusion maps for the body don't match those for the head.
        Quickest way to fix it is installing the latest version of the Female face retouching mod for them to blend again.

For future releases tho, I'll try to make them blend with vanilla faces, in case you guys don't want to install any other mods.

Comment

• Stampar
          Stampar commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I made a mistake on the testing.
          The occlusion maps are glitched beyond repair I'm afraid. The armpit bug comes from there too, and probably other seams.

I'll just use the portion I need of them and see if I can blend all the things together.
          Expect a fix later today!

• cyberbeing
          cyberbeing commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it also possible to fix the the 'adam's apple' which can appear in the mesh where the neck and head join, so it transforms in a more sane way? If you play around with head & neck size, you'll see what I mean.
          http://i.imgbox.com/V5jx6M40.png

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          So, it's on the occlussion map, I'll look into it.

It could also be a side effect of the bug which prevents that the Nml MB is applied. Without Nml MB the normals of the body mesh are used and even the originals fork a bit from the normals of the head.

You can check this in Sb3UGS. Display original body mesh and uncensored body mesh at the same time and switch on "Normals & Tangents" in the renderer. Then check the neck border. Any forking normals there?

Comment

SBX2 0.8b has been released!

(See SBX2 8.0 changelog if you come from older versions)

0.8b changelog:

- Fixed the seam which was appearing on the neck.
          - Fixed the seam on the armpits.
          - Fixed the seams on the external juncture of the legs.
          - Colour and saturation fixes on the uncensor area and feet.

Download link : SBX2 0.8 (Test release 4) - MEGA [Fixed download]

Previews:

Spoiler

@enimaroah this time, I don't think it had much to do with the nml problem. It was merely a problem of unmatching occlusion textures. If you were talking about the "adam's apple" issue then I'm pretty positive that's just how the game was designed. It was already noticed in early stages of SBPR. It happens when the size/thickness of the neck differs too much from that of the head or shoulders, and can be fixed by correctly adjusting them in the Maker. Still, it would be great if we could get rid of that annoyance.

Now if you look at the second screenshot in the previous spoiler you will notice the weird seam in the left lower lip of the uncensor. I think that might be be related to the nmls since it simply doesn't exist in SB3U or Metaseq. Truth is, when rendered ingame, the entire uncensor offers a lot of seams that I can barely attenuate with the textures, while in Meta the thing was seamless from pretty much the beginning. Any idea? Someone told me the SB3U chopped the meshes by the UV's even if they were glued on Metaseq, may that be the cause?
          Last edited by Stampar; 09-30-2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Stampar
            Stampar commented
            Editing a comment
            Damm I hate when that happens!
            And it happens a lot

• enimaroah
            enimaroah commented
            Editing a comment
            MQO cant transport normals or tangents. Therefore, Metasequoia computes normals new, always. I doubt that Metasequoia handles tangents.

Normals in Nml MB are not shown in Sb3UGS. You always see and export the normals of the mesh. But those are overwritten ingame from the ones in the Nml MB.

Sb3UGS does not chop meshes, but if a vertex has two different UVs then it duplicates the vertex. After replacing meshes from MQO, you must check the normals and compute new ones if they couldn't be taken from the original ("Copy Nearest" may had not found good ones). After the mesh has correct normals Nml MBs can be computed. But this must be the last step. Good normals are a requirement before Nml MB computation.

• Stampar
            Stampar commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the explanation. Those are the steps I'm following tho, and everything seems to be done right, no error messages or anything.
            I'm always using the 0.00005 thereshold when computing new normals, are there other numbers I shall try?

Also, the nml of the 2 body meshes are corrected as well, the issue with the small breast shadow bug appearing only in the main game until you swap costumes must come from other place. From where? I have no clue.

The seams around armpits are from vanilla normal map, I can even see it in photoshop, no idea how to fix it.

and block reappears on skin 3 & 4
          Last edited by plasticmind; 09-30-2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Stampar
            Stampar commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't seem to notice that block on my screen, where is it? If you could upload an screenshot it would certainly help.

Also, a certain degree of seams is bound to happen. It's hardly my duty to fix every vanilla problem, although I'll glady include any fixes you guys come up with. That said, the armpits look good to me now, maybe pattern 03 looks a bit worse due to the diffusse being different but again, it was the japanese who painted that, not me.

The most noticeable seam is happening between the legs in the juncture of the thighs imo.

Originally posted by Stampar View Post
          SBX2 0.8b has been released!

(See SBX2 8.0 changelog if you come from older versions)

0.8b changelog:

- Fixed the seam which was appearing on the neck.
          - Fixed the seam on the armpits.
          - Fixed the seams on the external juncture of the legs.
          - Colour and saturation fixes on the uncensor area and feet.

Download link : SBX2 0.8 (Test release 4) - MEGA [Fixed download]
          The link is not available?

Edit: please disregard this. Somehow it's working now

Comment

Quick question:

does this have to do with your uncensor mod? the clipping of the nipples? I ask because someone posted this on A.S saying it was aknown issue? However, I do not see this on your "known issues list?

Spoiler

EDIT: apparently this is unique to the gladiator set?

Thanks, and good work as always.

Comment

• Stampar
              Stampar commented
              Editing a comment
              If anything, it would be an issue with SEMIPRO and Mr.X uncensor, since ours isn't implement into top clothing parts yet.
              But it may very well be a vanilla bug. I honestly don't know.

• Belgar17
              Belgar17 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's come from SemiPro and Mr.X uncensor. They talk about it and the fix in their post.

I like your uncensor,good job!

Comment

I load the normal map as diffuse and blur the seam around the arm, but when loading the fixed normal map the seam actually becomes more noticeable, I think there's also something needs to be changed in the base model.

Comment

Hi, first of all I got to thank you for all your work in the uncensor.
                I wonder if you have a version with vanilla skin? The new skins, although in some parts looks better, its also too pronounced in some part, like big breats (they kind of look like oranges).

Comment

BastianT the uncensor is using vanilla skins. In case you don't like the high res bumps and detail maps, you can use this version instead.

SBX208b vanilla bump maps (Fixed download)

Place it on abdata/chara. Note that I won't be supporting that version for now, so if you update the uncensor, you'll need to apply that file again (hopefully there won't be issues).
                  Last edited by Stampar; 10-05-2016, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• cyberbeing
                    cyberbeing commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think you made a mistake. That file is identical to the one in SBXTest08b.zip

• Stampar
                    Stampar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're right! It should be fixed now.

I hate when that happens, and it... wait this feels like deja vu

• BastianT
                    BastianT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks a lot Stampar. I really appreciate it!

Amazing work as always Stampar. You're like a machine!! I have no idea how you're doing so much work so quickly!!

Comment

Howdy folks, long time without updates!

I just wanted to let you know test stage for the main mesh is over. This means SBX2 1.0 will be out in the next days, featuring better textures, yummier speculars and, finally, full clothing support.

--

SBX2 1.0 vagina variants:

Pattern 01 - Standar SBX2
                    Spoiler

Pattern 02 - Red skin, more decals.
                    Spoiler

Pattern 03 - Pink labia, slighty pink skin around the labio, bigger cervix.

Spoiler

Pattern 04 - Cleaner skin, uncoloured labia, no cervix (hymen)

Spoiler

New spec map for juicier overall look of the uncensor area:

Spoiler

SBX clothing support (with DLC):

Spoiler

You can try out the new texture sets if you want. For the rest, you'll have to wait a bit longer!
                    If you encounter any problem with the textures please report it!

SBX2 1.0 texture sets beta

Comment

• nqnjn6
                      nqnjn6 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You are genius.... Thank you so much I had to log in, wow....

Hey, I had recently installed the uncensor mod, and now i am getting smushed penis ingame. pic relevant. any tips on how i can actually get penetration in the game?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	5724970
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capt0ure.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	5724971

Comment

• KingRexTan
                      KingRexTan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You can't.

The smushing penis is part of the game's coding. Have you seen how the censored (untouched) version works? It just gets contracted and retracted to avoid clipping.

• Stampar
                      Stampar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, as KingRexTan said, there's no fix for that, at least not from me. Uncensors are not to blame, it happens with default models as well but you can't see it so clearly due to them being a blurry censored mess.

• Klitbutter789
                      Klitbutter789 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bummer, anychance any of you have the vanilla files for the male?
                  Working...
                  X