SBX2.5e Uncensor [PartyDLC nipple fix]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank youuuuu. Like it so much.
    can be make holes open more than this? pls, i like to put something inside it.

Comment

• Belgar17
      Belgar17 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the maximum opening you can get from the uncensor. Trying to get it wider start creating problems with clothing.

• Phoenix Flame
      Phoenix Flame commented
      Editing a comment
      then you should use SemiPro & MrX version instead

Great works !!!
    But I prefer the Uncenone's type,
    Hope he'll make it for HS.

Comment

Skin Types 3 & 4 are both really messed up and have horrible blockyness on the neck and legs.
      Skin Type 4 also has weird lines above and around the butt.
      And all of the skins have banding on the outer edges of the pussy overlay.

Before you release SBX 1.0, you should ensure all the uncompressed textures have nice dithered gradients without any blocking or banding.

You can easily identify banding & blocking issues by creating a curve like this one:

Skin Type 3 (Enhanced) | Skin Type 4 (Enhanced)
      note: these are the textures from cf_t_body_00.unity3d

Considering how the game handles skin textures, issues like these can easily become visible, especially under shadows or darker lighting.

General Tips:
      If you re-do these from scratch, ensure you do all your edits and filtering in 16bit, that any overlays are masked and feathered around the edges for smooth blending, do a final checks and resolve any blocking/banding while still in 16bit, and finally dither back to 8bit at the very end. Also always ensure you resolve any blocking/banding with original DXT1 & DXT5 textures in 16bit, before you reuse them, perform any modification, or re-save. For textures like occlusion & specular maps which are technically supposed to be grayscale, filtering them in 16bit Grayscale instead of RGB can be useful. If you are using NVIDIA Texture Tools and for some reason you need to save a cleaned texture back to DXT instead of uncompressed, make sure you have the compression quality set to highest with error diffusion enabled. Also if creating DDS with mipmaps on a sharp detailed 4K texture, using the Catrom resize filter (which is mathematically accurate for power of 2 scaling) will usually give nicer looking results than Triangle which it defaults to.

When I personally clean textures, I usually use Topaz Denoise 5 (very weak settings + 10% noise which is good at fixing issues DXT1/DXT5 histograms) & GREYCstoration/GreyCShop (smoother). plasticmind mentioned he uses SA-DCT for deblocking DXT. Alternatively even Waifu2x-caffe at level3 denoising with 16bit output can be effective at cleaning up DXT textures. Though I'm sure plasticmind would be willing to help if you are having trouble with the denoising & dithering aspect, since he seems to have gotten rather good at it.
      Last edited by cyberbeing; 10-09-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• saint1228
        saint1228 commented
        Editing a comment
        What's the step-by-step process for those overlays? I'm struggling a bit trying to lay a high-quality texture (it's a logo) on my first mod.

Thanks for the explanation I guess but I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I don't want to sound offensive or edgy, but what you call an horrible, blocky messed up texture seems to be fine for me, so a screenshot or something clearly indicating the issue would be helpful.

About the overall poor quality of the textures, did I personally destroy those textures while working on the uncensor or they come like that by default? A plain answer would be really appretiated.
      If the late applies, tho, then you might very well start working on them now, since I never planned to make them look better or worse.

Comment

• cyberbeing
        cyberbeing commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking into it a bit, the blocking in the legs was a recent regression caused by your cf_t_body_00 changes in SBXTest08b. Versions prior to that (including SBXTest08) seem to be properly deblocked & dithered (except the feet bottoms for some reason).

The issue with blocking in the upper neck of skin3 & 4, lines on the butt of skin4, and the seams separating the upper, mid, lower body edits seem to have existed since your early releases.
        Last edited by cyberbeing; 10-10-2016, 01:21 AM.

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        There are a few ugly zones indeed, thanks for pointind them out: they'll get fixed for the next texture revision which will luckyly include the fixes plasticmind is working on. I did believe things were much worse the way you talked tho.

About the uncensor area I'll be frank: I couldn't care less about the seams and merging artifacts in those places where the UV don't reach. My love for the textures isn't that deep. If you want to clean them by all means be my guest but none of those should interfere with the actual game.

My only concern was the texture discrepances between the uncensor and the main body crotch area. The seams produced there come in part from the fact that a very small and diffusse area acts as a frontier for too many overlapping textures (theres the diffuse, the specular, two layers of normals, two layers of detail map, the occlusion, and also the layer of noise). The detail of the textures varies greatly from the main body crotch (in which a very small portion of the texture is used to cover an extensive area of the main body) to the uncensor (which is much higher res) so there's nothing I can do about it unless I was to remade the entire UVs to something totally different.

Also, the textures are not to blame for 100% of the seams in that area, it has to do with the way the mesh is handled by both SB3U and the game itself. If you take a look at SEMIPRO uncensor you will notice no seams, because the vagina is both painted and sculpted directly over the body mesh (hence the low res aspect of it). Since we merged a totally different mesh there, with its own UV, some seams are sadly not fixeable, at least not for me.

• cyberbeing
        cyberbeing commented
        Editing a comment
        As an experiment, I created a quick and dirty test version of cf_t_body_00.unity3d based on SBX2 1.0 with fully smooth dithered skins for 01-04. Doing this is rather overkill for the expected look of skin 01 & 02 in particular, but you can use this to help visualize problem areas caused by cf_t_body textures if you swap back and forth and compare screenshots. This led me to discover that the 'diseased neck' issue doesn't only effect skin 03. It also made me realize that cf_t_body is responsible for nearly all unsightly luma and chroma blotches which can appear on the skin with default settings.

https://mega.nz/#!K5ZADLaC!jdCibZFKp...DRjt698D8AK8cA
        (not intended for production use, only for testing what fully smoothed & dithered detail-free cf_t_body_00 textures look like in-game)
        Last edited by cyberbeing; 10-10-2016, 08:04 AM. Reason: replaced link, rough fix to make some of the seams less noticeable, though the one on the skin03 inner thigh is troublesome

Hey there folks, SBX2 1.0 has been released!

1.0 release notes:
      - Full clothing support was added (this includes all the DLC thus far).

DOWNLOAD LINK -> SBX2 Uncensor - 1.0 [MEGA]

1.0 preview pictures:

Spoiler

Thread's cache isn't working again so we'll have to cope with this crappy releasing method until it comes back!

The uncensor has been built into the clothing parts and therefore this can be considered the first full build.
      This means the vagina won't dissapear anymore when the character is dressed or half-nude.
      This also means we won't be accepting more suggestions regarding the shape of the vagina 3D model. If you don't like it, then I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Special care was taken when creating the clothing parts but since there's an insane ammount of them, problems might always appear here and there.
      If you notice body clipping, small breast shadow bug, nipple artifacts or any other issue with an specific clothing part, please report to us. Better if you provide an screenshot!

What's left to do:
      - Improve and clean textures and maps.
      - Work on addons and optional stuff (I want a bigger pubic hair mesh among other things).
      - Port cool clothing mods from SBPR and adapt those which are being released here (if you are a mod creator, consider porting your stuff to SBX2!).

Comment

• Garrold
        Garrold commented
        Editing a comment
        HA, Finally! Been waiting for clothes support, now the mod is closer to being perfect.

• eddie297
        eddie297 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing!

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        The modification may be still given, but congratulations on completion!!

Thanks for the great mod!
      But dealer suit has the little problem.
      The star is pictured on the nipple.

Comment

I find the cause.
        The transparency of the nipple is.
        I set the transparency of the nipple to 80%.
        So I change it to 100%,the star on the nipple disappears.

Comment

• Stampar
          Stampar commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry for not answering before. That's a common problem when adapting clothes, it was fixed for most of them before release but you know there's always one or two that will break away from the repairing queue.

It'll be fixed for the next version which should come out today or tomorrow. Use that workaround you found until then!

• tanakakiti
          tanakakiti commented
          Editing a comment
          This mod is fantastic!
          I'm looking forward to next version.

I weaken the normal map on some parts, like boobs, and made a new specular map.
        the seam on occlusion map is removed.
        https://mega.nz/#!yZETWSZD!Mz21C3VXb...de5dX7GpC1toxg
        You may choose what you need, I think detail normal map is not needed, so I disabled it.

Comment

• Stampar
          Stampar commented
          Editing a comment
          Very cool! I like the smoother overall aspect, while the details are kept in the right places, and the specular is certainly better. I'll include this in the next build without second though.

About the detail map, I kinda like it although I can see the downsides of using it too. Since it also helps with small seams, I might turn it on again, although I'll make use of the detail mask to avoid oversaturating certain areas with too much noise.

Anyway I really liked the new maps, keep the good work man!

• Iukix360
          Iukix360 commented
          Editing a comment
          I look forward to the next update!

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          Stampar
          You may want to try these
          https://mega.nz/#!eQsW2IAZ!Voi8hZB_O...9FlaUng5wV5TIw
          I grabbed some seamless skin textures from here, and made into detail skin normal.

@cyberbeing Sorry I didn't test your files before. I can clearly notice the difference with your diffuses. Especifically for pattern 04 there is a fairly noticeable improvement.
        I wouldn't worry too much for the loss in detail since diffuses have a very small impact on final results in Honey Select in that regard (unlike SBPR).

A full body shot of pattern 04 shows the seams and colour issues in the legs are gone.

SBX 1.0

Spoiler

Your diffusses:

Spoiler

Since you said those are not for implementing I won't do so, although I wouldn't have any problem with injecting at least pattern 04 in its current stage (as you see, most of the detail in the hands and such come from the normals). If you keep working on them please share it with us! I'm currently busy with editing some meshes and won't be able to do much texture work for a while.

Comment

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          cyberbeing
          ARGBHalf (16bit) also works fine. SSAOpro document says HIGH_PRECISION_DEPTHMAP is only for the unity 4, when you tun it on, radius also needs to be adjusted, or it may look like shadow's being cast only on object itseft.
          Your first type(
          Force ARGB32Float RenderTextures + Increased LightShaft Quality + SSAOPro.SampleCount.Ultra) + force 4K skin diffuse, tattoo is still limited to 1K and will be scaled to 4K
          https://mega.nz/#!nJUmzA4b!82ClzOpQa...SQP0QwE55-v_SA
          We should start a new thread about these graphics hack, so that more people could see it, maybe someone would be interested in making new plugins.
          Last edited by plasticmind; 10-14-2016, 09:08 PM.

• cyberbeing
          cyberbeing commented
          Editing a comment
          ARGBHalf is essentially the same as DefaultHDR in terms of Unity formats, though I don't see a reason not to just prefer full floating point using ARGB32Float since you'll get less error that way. SSAO for example had some minor banding with 16bit float which disappears with 32bit float.Were you noticing a significant performance difference between half-precision and full-precision floating point textures? These patched files are all just experimentation for the most part, just to see if it was possible without breaking anything while taking a brute-force approach. The next step would taking a more efficient approach and change only things which notably impact visual quality.

Yeah, that mode being a Unity 4 only feature is what I referring to. Which direction are you adjusting SSAOPro Radius with HIGH_PRECISION_DEPTHMAP_ON? When I did some tests, I wasn't noticing much of a difference from leaving the default Radius alone and only raising Bias. I've been favoring Bias primarily since it's easier to quickly make adjustments to in ShortcutsHS. HIGH_PRECISION_DEPTHMAP_ON seems like it may shade objects based on normals only (assuming Unity5 doesn't have a fallback for _DepthNormalMapF32 which I cannot even find documentation on for Unity4), while HIGH_PRECISION_DEPTHMAP_OFF uses Unity's internal camera depth map + normals with shading more similar to shadow casting than actual SSAO. HIGH_PRECISION_DEPTHMAP_OFF also has a major performance impact the closer your camera gets to a character model, while HIGH_PRECISION_DEPTHMAP_ON has none. When looking around last week, I found this github repository which had a raw copy of the SSAOPro shader. This file in particular certainly seems to suggest the current behavior of HIGH_PRECISION_DEPTHMAP_ON in Honey Select is broken, if only because all those Unity4 if statements don't exist in the game files. My main annoyance at the moment, is that most of the default settings for SSAOPro within Assembly-CSharp are ignored, and are being set by some other source at runtime. Have you been able to figure out where the real defaults are actually stored?

At some point it may be useful to create a thread, just to consolidate useful improvements and tweaks.Though right now I'm more just fooling around with the files for fun. For example, it shouldn't be too hard for someone to add unity3d modding support for textures greater than 1024x1024 without needing SkinTextMod. I tested patching the files so I could mod in 4K tattoos, and it worked fine. The main problem is that for everything to function correctly, texture need to be padded to the nearest 1024px multiple in the tiling code and unfortunately, a lot of the overlays are non-square textures of random dimensions. There is no built-in function for that, so someone would need to write one and patch it in.

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know where the SSAO default params are stored, they're different from scenes to scenes, but these params are exposed in OnRenderImage, so it might be possible to change them to fix values.

As to those tattoos, lips, eyeshadows, I think I can do waifu-4x, and change the coordinates in the list file.

• Excellent work so far, this is my preferred uncensor.

It's nice to see texture variety depending on which skin you select. Is there any way to have also alternate meshes to chose from? Maybe a config window like the skin mod where you select J to change textures on the fly. Innie style would be nice!

I'm also guessing theres no way to alter the mesh deformation so it isn't always so open? I would think a simple fix would be to alter the mesh so the inside opening is more shallow and tight looking? I'd think for insertion, as long as out labia opens it doesn't matter if the hole is shallow because it can just clip through. I don't remember the last time I could SEE a girls cervix when she bends over? lol

Just spit-balling here, not to detract from your hard work, keep it up!
        Last edited by shikataganai; 10-12-2016, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• shikataganai
          shikataganai commented
          Editing a comment
          http://imgur.com/IOJzUFv

does the interior (circled in blue above) get distorted or is it static? If just the outside (labia in yellow) changes size during H, then making it look closed would be as simple as closing off the inside.

If the inside DOES deform I could see that being a problem though. Then like you said you would have to attach the mesh to a different bone.

• Stampar
          Stampar commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm afraid it's not that simple as it looks in the picture. The interior of the thing is made of a lot of small vertices which aren't always aligned in a logical way (some of which were positioned like that for a more realistic appeal from the outside), in fact the "bottleneck" of the cavity (blue) is totally sepparated from the outer labia (yellow).

http://imgbox.com/OgqBKLNf

You would need to aim very carefully to make it close/gape the whole thing in a pleasant fashion.

Would it be possible? Well everything is possible, but I personally lack the skills to do so.
          Of course you're free to try, the mesh is there for anyone to edit, you only need to export it with Sb3U.

• firecat6666
          firecat6666 commented
          Editing a comment
          you can try editing the pussy bone (cf_J_Kokan) with one of the bone editor mods. it will cause clipping and distortion on clothes, but you might be able to get something closer to what you want: http://imgur.com/a/JdeSP

though I'll admit it's still a long shot from what I really want

• Now it's possible to adjust bumpiness by adjusting DetailNormalMapScale in SB3U. This should satisfy everyone.
        https://mega.nz/#!7Y8yXagJ!VvO7-XcDH...sgj5TRJ2NuW9WM

Another advantage of this move is that those details won't be saved in compressed levels, theoretically looking smoother.
        Last edited by plasticmind; 10-12-2016, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• Wow, Stampar! Amazing work here. Can't thank you enough! Absolutely amazing work! Thank you for putting so much time into this! Both you and Belgar!

Comment

• Wow, thanks so much for the nice update, guys! Keep up the great work!

Comment

• What's up folks.

We've updated the uncensor to version 1.1, which features last hour fixes to clothing parts, improved overall visuals and a few corrections on some skin patterns.
              I've also included plasticmind's 4k textures and a my new pubic hair mesh as optional files for those interested.

Check the OP for details and download links (it's seemingly working again).

Comment

• sirius007
                sirius007 commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks a lot for your creativity and all your work

• Not all of this should have to do with the SBX, but you guys are so knowledgeable, I figured I'd ask for help here on these issues.

First, these shoulder seams seem to be newly created by the latest SBX update (v1.1):

Next seems to have to do with SSAO. I saw the conversation about these issues earlier in the thread, but I'm not quite sure if anyone has ever solved this? Happens with both male/female bodies, naturally:

Btw, Stampar, will your newest Pubic Hair beta meshes conflict with your other mod involving pubic hair, etc.?
              Last edited by tmvaegis; 10-14-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• plasticmind
                plasticmind commented
                Editing a comment
                I checked some SSAO tutorial, they are creating noise texture using random(-1.0f, 1.0f) on seperate channels, the previous noise texture is created by calculating normal map of uniform noise, so it more looks like an uneven surface not so noisy. Maybe tutorials don't alway offer the best solution.
                And I tried noise with different intensity, this seams not making any difference, maybe the noise will be normalized, in that case low intensity will make any noise pattern more like salt and pepper.

• cyberbeing
                cyberbeing commented
                Editing a comment
                plasticmind It looks like you may be correct about the noise being normalized. If you look at this the SAMPLE_NOISE define suggests the noise texture is normalized at some point. It does make you wonder what an optimal replacement would be in this case. I think part of the problem is the SSAOPro version in Honey Select is somewhat outdated, since in the changelog for the latest version it's mentioned that the normal Bilateral blur was entirely removed from the shader & and some bugs with High Quality Bilateral were fixed and the quality improved further. Some of the quality issues we're seeing could very well be partially related to that.

• tmvaegis
                tmvaegis commented
                Editing a comment
                Tbh, I miss the original SSAO fix that you provided, plasticmind; plus, it's much less of a pain than having to hit B and adjust everything every-single-friggin'-scene.
                Is it possible just to make a compromised version of that one for both the main game & studio? The studio just had updates to the files involved with it, which is why I ask.
                Plus, I love how smooth and still strong the effect was from that particular version.
            Working...
            X