SBX2 Uncensor 1.3 + Addons [Xmas patch support]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look nice

look like with the skin/tone) with Public_hair has some problem, if i user dark tanner skin,and in game they show not same match color with skin and vagina.
    other 4 tone skin are fine but not with hair skin.

PS stampar check out PM).
    Last edited by baxon7; 10-15-2016, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      You should put a bit more effort into your writting since I find it difficult to understand your problem.
      I did some tests and I can only guess your issue comes from other mod. Are you using SkinTextMod by any chance?

My character on the character maker: https://i.imgbox.com/9xLnML2j.jpg
      My character ingame: https://i.imgbox.com/gFeFjnjv.jpg

Everything seems to match. Also, I can replace characters in the maker or in the studio and each one will conserve their pubic hair colours, patterns and everything else. The problem might come from an incompatibility with other mod, not from SBX2 itself.

About your PM i've read them, but as you can see I'm pretty busy with this mod right now. I'll take a look at them when I have some time and I'll give you some hints about creating your own mod if you so desire.

• Hey there guys, I grow tired of the seams, so I've prepared a new set of diffusses and a safe combination of maps to avoid having to worry each time a release is made.
    I want the thing to be as vanilla-friendly as possible (when that's possible). With that in mind I've remade the diffusses from scratch.

So try this ones and lets see if things improve.

SBX2 failsafe texture pack v.2d (yes, freaking D)
    - Changes for v2: Seamless, higher quality pattern 03. Included detail mask for some areas. Lowered overall noise strengh.

[Especific changes and general ranting regarding seams and such in the spoiler below:]

Spoiler

Diffuses were remade from vanilla textures with just the bare minimal edits for the uncensor area.
    Note that i'll be talking about body seams (legs, armpits, arms, neck, etc...) not the ones from the uncensor area, which are a different issue.

Pattern 01 and 02 should have few seams now. The ones in the inner tighs are gone and so are any other issues created by me in the past. Light vanilla seams remain there were illusion placed them. That said, those are with no doubt the best overall patterns, so keep that in mind when making your characters.

Pattern 03 and pattern 04, on the other hand, can't be that vanilla-friendly since Illusion didn't give a fuck about them and they suck. I used the ones smoothed by cyberbeing for SBX2 1.1, and although those were much better, after release realiced they came with their own set of problems.

Seams on shoulders mentioned by tmvaegis happens on patern 03 the most, and it got only worse due to the smoothening. Also legs and feet were showing new seams. I fixed them where it was possible and tried to hide them in the rest of places. For instance the seams on the shoulders/arms shouldn't be so obvious on pattern 03, but they are (and probably will be) there if you really search for them in any pattern; that's just what we got.

For pattern 03, I also fixed the gaping seam on the armpit and torso, and this was a freaking vanilla seam.

For the maps, I'll use the most conservative ones for the basic release, with the exception of the normals that are those created by plasticmind in the past, since the latest ones seem to behave weirdly (is the alpha showing the same bump pattern by mistake?).

Also, I won't use 4k maps for the standar uncensor, if you guys want them use the HQ addon by plasticmind, or build your own sets and I'll link them to the OP for the rest to choose.

@tmvaegis about the issue you're having with the pubic hair and nipples, I'm totally clueless. It makes no sense for it to be caused by either the uncensor or the pubic hair patch. I can't seem to replicate the issue on my end so, If I had to guess, I'd blame SkinTextMod or something alike, but this is totally a blind shot.
    Last edited by Stampar; 10-15-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• tmvaegis
      tmvaegis commented
      Editing a comment
      Stampar - I don't know why, but I'm not seeing any improvement. Just tried it with the cf_m_base you provided, as well (not 4k) and it's very much prevalent. Tested it with the 4k, and it's about the same.
      Just to clarify, I'm not using the SkinTextureMod, at the present time; strictly your SBX mod and everything found on this thread. (face, etc.)

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, then post some screenshot again just to clarify.
      The last ones you uploaded seemed to turn into thumbnails which couldn't be zoomed.

The textures are not perfect but I'm not seeing that much seams in the shoulders now:
      https://i.imgbox.com/R957u1lO.png

That's pattern 03 which was the worse in 1.1.

Try turning off the SSAO, just in case. If the seams come from there then the diffusses are not to blame.

• cyberbeing
      cyberbeing commented
      Editing a comment
      SBX failsafe 02d looks good. The corruption in pattern 04 is gone.

With the newer 1.2.x versions of SB3UGS, you need to select the preferred output format from the drop-down menu before extracting (Options->Export Uncompressed as). It defaults to BMP for some reason, but you can still set TGA export. I don't think that could be the cause of this random corruption you seem to experience though. I currently do not see any corrupted blocking on any of the other patterns in v2d.

• Stampar - Sorry, that comment section's getting pretty crazy... Plus, I thought it'd be best to post pictures on a whole new post. Looking again (and this is with the 4k maps, btw), it's actually fine, and only most noticeable on Skin Pattern 01, and like all the other skins, on the left shoulder seam:
    Spoiler

I'm not sure how big of a difference it really makes (not much, imo), but it should be noted that I'm using a 1080 res, as opposed to your 768. Personally, I'm more bothered by the whole SSAO situation, and was not too bothered by the seams unless I'm looking for them. They're most obvious when shot under lower lighting conditions and from behind the girl. It mostly irked me, because, I use Skin Pattern 01 by far more than any of the others. I appreciate the help, just so you know!

P.S.: Sorry, forgot to mention that I have both SSAO & Bloom turned off for these shots! And no, SSAO doesn't seem to be the issue with the seams.
    P.S.S.: Agh, apparently HF doesn't like imgbox thumbnail links, anymore... Fixed that with the Spoiler. HF is a friggin' dumpster fire. -_-
    Last edited by tmvaegis; 10-15-2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• tmvaegis
      tmvaegis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for all the hard work and help, guys! Very much appreciate it!

plasticmind - Your most recent incarnation of the SSAO fix seems to be the best all-around, so far. Any chance we might see a version of it for the Studio? The studio just had its Data files updated due to the recent patch, though I don't know how much of a difference that would make for you.
      Last edited by tmvaegis; 10-15-2016, 09:52 PM.

• cyberbeing
      cyberbeing commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Stampar
      Well, I'm afraid the seams that remain there won't get much better unless I somehow edit them textures over the 3D model directly.
      Stampar you know you can do that in Photoshop CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 Extended or Photoshop CC, right? Open cf_base and all external materials such as cf_m_base, cf_t_body_00, and so on in SB3UGS, export as Collada, open the mesh in Photoshop, load your textures in the proper sections, and you can do texture edits directly over the 3d model. I've never really played around with that mode before, but it does seem like it would be useful for finding and fixing seams.

• plasticmind
      plasticmind commented
      Editing a comment
      I am fixing seams in 3D mode, but as to the genital area, it's difficult to rotate to a good angle.
      If someone can deform the object a little bit, just spread the legs will be helpful. Photoshop seams quite weak at editing 3D models.
      Last edited by plasticmind; 10-18-2016, 06:01 PM.

• Stampar Just want to say thanks for your awesome mod and thanks to cyberbeing and plasticmind for their texture and maps. And of course Belgar17.

I've also learned a great deal from your discussions that helped me with the texture and normal for my first mod. Though I'm still trying to understand some of the technicalities from cyberbeing especially on colour depth changes.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by ore0; 10-15-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• plasticmind and cyberbeing - *Update* - Ok, now we REALLY need an update to the SSAO for the Studio, as I have run into a wonderful new issue... -_-

https://i.imgbox.com/bB3jTTry.png

See those new "shadows" around the nose? Yup, shouldn't be there.
      Tested on both the higher res/quality face textures & the base-game ones and got the exact same results.
      Needless to say, can't shoot anything on Studio until that weird new issue is resolved.

Comment

• cyberbeing
        cyberbeing commented
        Editing a comment
        Stampar Here is the same thing with the default SampleQuality.Medium, which should improve performance when close to the character model:

https://mega.nz/#!G9JxnBxS!vIs4N-rFQ...zH0BeIq2l18aUw

The performance impact from blur passes is rather unavoidable, but that should relatively minor, and if you were seeing the same thing with plasticmind's build with 3 passes instead of 4, your performance problem is likely caused by SampleQuality.Ultra. If you are running an ancient GPU, and you are still getting very poor performance with SampleQuality.Medium, I'll try something different.
        Last edited by cyberbeing; 10-18-2016, 08:19 AM.

• tmvaegis
        tmvaegis commented
        Editing a comment
        Stampar - Nah, it's still there. I can only hope for a better version, but oh well.

cyberbeing - SSAO Ultra makes that much of an impact, eh? Do you think it'd impact something like my GTX 670?
        Btw, just checked out the new "Medium" version. Honestly, I can't see much difference, in quality, and I got a little bit of a performance boost, to boot. Thanks!
        Last edited by tmvaegis; 10-18-2016, 10:56 PM.

• cyberbeing
        cyberbeing commented
        Editing a comment
        tmvaegis On my GTX 770, Sample Quality Ultra has a rather large performance impact while viewing less than 12 inches from a character's face. I've seen instances where it drops to 25fps at 1440p where you'd get 40fps+ with Medium. When viewing further back, performance difference between Medium and Ultra is not so noticeable. I usually use it anyway in Studio where you'll often be bottlenecked on CPU performance with complex scenes rather than GPU, but sometimes scale it back in the Honey Select game to make it more playable.

Essentially what increasing Sample Quality is supposed to do, is make the SSAO effect a closer fit on the 3D model. It shouldn't significantly impact the visual quality of SSAO effect itself, just where it is placed in terms of curves/edges/depth and such, and only in cases where the default samples were insufficient.

• Hi again!

SBX2 - Pubic hair patch addon has been updated to Beta version 2.

Changelog.
      - Various mesh tweaks and adjustments. UVs were fixed and smoothed as well.
      - Fixed most of the small clipping issues with panties and skin.
      - All pubic hair patterns were updated and enhanced.
      - New pubic hair pattern: Scarce (picture 4).
      - Armpit hair has been removed from almost all patterns. An alternative version with armpit hair has been added for some of them at the end of the list.

Among others, it includes:

Spoiler
      Asian style hairy vagina with dense pubic hair.

Smooth, not often shaved pubic hair style.
      Wild, untamed vagina and armpits.
      Low density, clean look for the young girls.

Download link: SBX2 - Pubic hair patch Beta 2

Comment

• dummybutts
        dummybutts commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there, just wanted to say thank you for such an amazing mod!
        Particularly the pubic hair mods - they're amazing. Literally made an account to say thanks for the ability to add armpit hair!
        Would it be possible to add an armpit-hair version to all new pubic hair variations (as well as armpit hair+no pubic hair)?
        If you don't want to, can anyone point me towards a decent tutorial on how to edit the textures to make new pubic hair variants (and any programs i would need to integrate them)? I'm not new to digital art, but I am new to modding.
        Happy to share them here if I make any good ones!

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        dummybutts hi there, I'm glad you liked them. I will keep working on the addon of course and I'd like to improve and extend the armpit hair feature, but I can't say when or how it will come, currently I have lots of time but also lots of projects. If you want to give it a go, it's fairly easy.
        You'll need Gimp/PS or any similar program which supports texture editing (photoshop allows for .tga exporting by default, and you can export as .dds with a free plugin). Lastly, you'll need SB3UGS by enimaroah which can be downloaded here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...352965#3352965

About basic mod making with Sb3UGS you can take a look at the tutorial I've linked on my signature. It's for SBPR but HS uses almost an identical system. PM me if you have any problem and I'll explain in more detail. It can be tricky at first but you'll get it in no time.

For creating or editing pubic hair patterns, you should also grab the UV map I've linked on the first post.
        https://i.imgbox.com/VCVPFpEJ.png

UV map will guide you in how the drawing is actually used to cover the 3D model. The center part being the pubis and upper vagina, the lower-left being the armpits and the lower-right being the space between the vagina and the anus. Those are the areas you shall draw to your heart's content. I suggest making use of custom brushes which are fairly easy to find and give a much much better results than doing it by hand.

Also, pubic hair textures rely solely on alpha channel, the main texture being just plain white. So you need to draw directly on the alpha, or remember to paste the drawing on the alpha and clear the main channel. If you are new to those concepts I suggest watching some yt video or tutorial about basic texture handling.

That should cover the basics. You can start by exporting and editing the already created pubic hairs to get the grip of it.
        I hope we can see your patterns/edits soon!

• dummybutts
        dummybutts commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, thanks Stampar for the speedy response and helpfulness! Even cooler than I originally thought.

Totally understandable about being busy, I don't have a lot of time myself at the moment so any editing I did do would probably be slow and inconsistent. I can't imagine how much pressure actually maintaining a full mod must be.

Thanks heaps for the info, seems like a really good place to start. Had a quick look over the tute in your sig, looks simple enough, excited to have a go when I get some spare time!

• Just improved the specular, but some seams are stubborn.
      https://mega.nz/#!WMlBTABa!yXQ6plf9m...1rqzvARC3i5A5s

Comment

• Nice to meet you Does this pussy will open and close?

Comment

• Does this one look any better?
          https://mega.nz/#!7NMgGApb!9XXhe9G3o...q3CkXcmBHTMuQs
          At least in PS, there's no seam on diffuse now.

Comment

• plasticmind woah, good job on both the 4k and the diffuse. The seams on shoulders on pattern 01 are gone indeed.I don't know how many of them you edited or what areas were affected (did you touch the uncensor area?), but on that one it was most notorious. The 4k specular looks great too, I've already updated the OP. Btw I've tested the normal maps of your file vs the usual vanilla style normals and, aside from the intended softness, I couldn't find any difference. It's weird but the alpha channel seems to serve no purpose? Being that different, the change should be noticeable.

cyberbeing thanks for the performance-friendly file, it's certainly lighter although, to tell the truth, I could use a even lighter one. It still gets kinda choppy when posing more than one character. Btw do you mind if I link those to the OP? I think everyone should try them since the visual improvement is pretty amazing, to the point the game feels bugged without them.

daisuki0721 hey there, the uncensor opens and closes to certain degree. it depends on the position of the upper leg bones (more spread -> more open). It won't adjust itself for animations or anything like that tho, so clipping with the male will still ocurr, as with every uncensor for most illusion games.

@all I plan to give the diffuses a final go before updating the uncensor files. I'm pretty happy with the results of the tweaking so far, so thanks to everyone involved.

After some quick tests, I think this is the current state of the textures:

Pattern 01 - Almost seamless, small seam remains in the jucture of the legs (easily fixable).
            Pattern 02 - Pretty good. Seams remain in the uncensor area the most (this is currently the most seamy in that area).
            Pattern 03 - Small seams on shoulders under certain lighting, fine for the most part.
            Pattern 04 - Currently holds the biggest seam on shoulders. Uncensor area can be improved as well.

I might be overlooking something so don't hesitate to report here if you find anything odd.

Comment

• cyberbeing
              cyberbeing commented
              Editing a comment
              When posing more than one character in studio, especially with animation, you'll quickly run into CPU bottlenecks. Are you sure the choppyness is caused by the SSAO mod compared to default SSAO? Below I've provided 4 builds which will harm quality a bit, but try them all and see which is the best balance of performance/quality on your GPU.

SSAO test files

The first three are various combinations of 3 vs 4 Blur Passes and 16bit vs 32bit Float, which will cause a bit of banding and/or noise texture to reappear, yet still be better than default. The last one is a compromise that sets Sample Quality to Low which is worse than default, but leaves 4 Blur Passes & 32bit float for maximum reduction of ssao noise texture and fully eliminate SSAO banding. Only for Studio, if you find one you like I'll do the same for Honey Select.

• plasticmind
              plasticmind commented
              Editing a comment

I only touched the uncensor area, but some seam are not on any texture.

I tried to fix the seam around shoulders some time ago, it's mainly caused by normal map I think, PS does not offer proper ways to edit normal map, so I loaded the normal as diffuse in 3D mode, then removed those seams, but that makes the seam even more severe when loaded back as normal.

• Stampar
              Stampar commented
              Editing a comment
              Then you didn't touch the seam on pattern 01 shoulders? I recall it was worsened when remaking the textures and now it's gone again. Misteries.
              About the uncensor area, yes I noticed how some of those seams seem to be caused by something else than the textures. Sadly, I couldn't find the exact cause, neither did anyone on the mod discussion thread. I can only guess it has something to do with the mesh itself but no matter the changes I made, it keeps appearing.

Some small seams in the arms seem to be caused by the normal map too, but when I edit it seamless, they remain. I honestly can't tell.

• Amazing work, simply the best female uncensor for HoneySelect. I was wondering though, do you guys have any plans for a male uncensor, preferably one that doesn't look like a pole?

Comment

• Stampar It appears in SBX2 1.0/1.1 you've made the Camisole (White) colorable, which is breaking some presets and studio scenes.

Comment

• why the detail map become 4096? It's fine with 128*128pixel.
                you just need to change the distribution from 32,32 to higher like 64,64 or 128,128.

Comment

• cyberbeing
                  cyberbeing commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Technically it didn't. The cf_dm_body_00 detail mask is still 128x128. plasticmind just replaced the c_n_zara tiled DetailNormalMap with a 4096x4096 fullbody bump map skin texture, and removed the fullbody bump map from cf_n_body turning it into a smooth normal map. He did this so the strength could be adjustable with DetailNormalMapScale.
                  Last edited by cyberbeing; 10-19-2016, 11:46 PM.

• Garrold Sorry, there're no plans from us regarding a male uncensor. I believe the current ones are good for the most part. Most of their issues, like the telescopic effect, can't be fixed that easily, sadly.

cyberbeing another mistery! I'll writte it on the to-do list for the next update, thanks.

zeaska the tile for the standar release is mosaic 512, but the one included in the 4k package is a full body texture, like a normal map, so it's not really scaled. Wheter this is worthy of not depends on your preferences and your system specs. You can always download both and mix them to your heart's content.

A few previews of the improved juice addon that will come next.
                I can't seem to make it overlay the nipples and pubic hair textures like in SBPR tho, it seems the layer system was changed somehow...

Comment

• Great work with these mods, thanks a lot for sharing !!

Comment

Working...
                  X