SBX2 Uncensor 1.3b + Addons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Uncensor] SBX2 Uncensor 1.3b + Addons

This was a collab between Belgar17 (mesh works) and me (texture works)
    so, if you like what you see, remember to thank him as well!

Also, thanks a lot to plasticmind and cyberbeing for kindly handing the new normal maps and the fixed skin patterns!

SBX2 features:

- Expansive maliwei-based mesh with completely custom anus, inner cavity and cervix.
    - Custom, smoothed and filtered textures for all skin patterns, each one featuring a slightly different vagina.
    - Custom, higher res normal and specular maps.(4k also avaliable)
    - Full integration of vanilla assets (suntan, clothing parts, pubic hairs...)
    - Totally reworked pubic hair system (optional).

Variety of possible designs for every taste:

DOWNLOAD LINK -> SBX2 Uncensor - 1.3b [MEGA]

Optional files and addons:
    In this section I'll post alternative files and patches that could be considered vanilla unfriendly.
    Install those after having installed latest version of SBX2 Uncensor.

1- HQ 4k body maps v2 [MEGA] By plasticmind

This will increase the sharpness and reflectiveness of the skin by enhancing the various texture maps involved.
    Comes with a 4k detail map (instead of the smaller, mosaic tile the standar version uses), custom occlusion and a new, more detailed specular.
    Note that diffuse textures won't be affected.

It will make the characters look better, especially in Studio, but it might be taxing on your hardware.

Normals Occlusion Detail map Specular
    SBX2 1.2 2048 1024 512 2048
    This addon 2048 4096 4096 4096

Comparison:
    SBX2 default on the left.

2- Pubic hair patch 1.1b [MEGA]

This will overwrite the vanilla pubic hair mesh with a new one which covers more areas and it's designed for 1024 textures.
    Therefore, it allows for better and more realistic pubic hair designs. It also allows pubic hair patterns to include armpit hair.

It won't clip with the body since it shares the same bones. This addon comes with 12 custom pubic hair patterns.
    Vanilla pubic hair patterns should be unnafected by this addon.

NEW! Compatibility fix for RLA pubic hairs can be found here.

UV maps for modders can be found here [1.1]

Previews:

3 - Visual enhancement patch 2.0 7/11/16 - by cyberbeing

Christmas 16 notice:
    This addon is incompatible with 22/12 patch.
    Until further research is done, I recommend staying away.

Workaround: Extract the contents of the 22/12 patch .exe with 7zip and copy just the abdata folder over your game directory.
    This should give you all the new outfits, items and anims without sccrewing compatiblity with this or any other mod/plugin.

This patch contains a series of dll adjustments and fixes that will increase the overall image quality for HS and Studio.
    It was originall intended to reduce the noise and dirtyness of vanilla SSAO filter but now it covers other areas as well.
    Depending on the preset you choose, performance hit will vary. Perfomance builds should have little to no impact tho.

Notes:
    Requires latest version of the game.
    Follow the included installation guide step by step for it to work.
    This plugin comes with a compatible version of SkinTextMod 2.0. Other versions won't work!

This file is not SBX2 dependant and can be used with any uncensor.
    Uninstall files are included in the package.

Comparison [Full SSAO]:

Overall scene difference (Vanilla at the left vs Performance preset patch):
    Detailed view difference (Vanilla at the left vs Quality preset patch)

Updated! 4. Custom Juice Textures (simplified version) [MEGA]

Swaps vanilla cum textures with custom, higher res ones.
    Includes all variants for nude skin; clothing parts won't be affected!

Notes:

Regarding the current state of this addon.
    Uninstall: replace the "Sirutext.unity3d" file with vanilla one.
    (It can be found withing SBX2 core package)

Cards for many of the characters showing in this thread can be found here.

Last but not least:

This wouldn't be possible at all without the constant guidance and SB3UGS developing of @enimaroah

Thanks a lot for all you've done (and keep doing) for this community.
    Last edited by Stampar; 02-23-2017, 12:00 AM.

This looks great!, waiting patiently for completion

Comment

Works well, great job!
      Spoiler
      Last edited by Shved; 09-15-2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• AWN3
        AWN3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Where did you get the translations?

Amazing job as always Stampar. Well done. You never disappoint! Glad to see you're continuing some work on Honey Select!

Comment

I never thought I'd be so grateful for the Maliwei Uncensor, lol! Yeah, I'll miss the uncenone, but I'm just thankful you did this, Stampar. Thanks a million, looking forward to your sweat mods, etc.!

Comment

• ramoram
          ramoram commented
          Editing a comment
          Uncenone working on the uncensored and he showed a preview pic in HS mod discussion but don't know what happened next...

I have modified the body skin normal map, to make it more realistic, I hope you can include it in your uncensor, I'll upload the PSD later
        Spoiler

Comment

• BananaDude
          BananaDude commented
          Editing a comment
          You can release your own mod, there's no need for it to be included in this one.I personally dont care for it (sorry to say), and i wouldnt want it forced on me just because i want the uncensor mod.

Thanks for the great mod. It's so detailed even inside !
        But mesh around anal looks little broken during anal play . Hope it's fixed in the future version .

Comment

And I found some color issues, TGA texture extracted via SB3u 1.1.0 will have green and blue channel switched, resulting pinky skin. SB3u 1.0.54 is the final version can handle TGA correctly. I can tell body skin area of type 1 and 4 and genital area of type 2 have such pinky skin.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I'll look into the issues you mentioned and see if they can be fixed.
            @Tmvaegis don't lose hope yet my friend, I'm sure someone will port an uncenone variant eventually. You can join us maliwei plebs for a while...

@plasticmind thanks a lot for those normal maps, I've tested them and they look great, so I'll include them in the next texture revision and credit you, if you don't mind!
            Good normals are hard to come by and I'm always hungry for them, considering how lame my own skills are in that area:3 so if you ever consider doing to the detail maps or face normals, it would be great if you shared them as well!

I'm currently restoring the original textures without the pinky colour and working on the seams. I expect a new version to be avaliable soon!

Comment

Originally posted by plasticmind
              I'm back. Editing post become impossible.
              normal map in cf_m_base.unity3d
              DDS
              https://mega.nz/#!nY1yQT6S!QBhobPRcG...c4pexSaGgyptx0
              PSD
              https://mega.nz/#!SAdzVaxR!PB024DHpz...bCV2tsN2RKT4UM
              what‘s DDS AND PSD?

Comment

Originally posted by qifenjile View Post

what‘s DDS AND PSD?
                this isn't the right place to ask about basic stuff like this google is your friend if you want to know more about modding there are enough tutorials here and elsewhere you could read

Comment

@Stampar
                  I forgot that the original type3 and type4 skin texture have blocky artifact, and here's my fix.
                  https://mega.nz/#!KJVnUZ5D!THtYV4fE6...PknvIsr0Iij05s
                  I'm working on the face normal map, and already have some good results.
                  Spoiler

and I tried to import some 4K diffuse map into cf_t_body, but it does not make the skin look any better, like it's downscaled to 1K.
                  @qifenjile
                  DDS is the texture used in the game, PSD can be edit in Photoshop, it contains layers.

Comment

Great job on this uncensor!

I'm a Vive user, so let me know if you need direct feedback on future iterations of this mod.

So far, I know this is just the first test version, there are some texture artifacts and the anus definitely needs some refinement. I know that I am just repeating what has already been stated, but be aware that these issues will be much more apparent for VR users as we tend to be real close to the action.

COMING SOON!

Comment

plasticmind - Very nice! Won't these hi res skins conflict with things like cum on the body, though? Btw, which version of SB3UGS would be best for importing those textures?

Comment

can fix this??
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	5719120

Comment

Working...
                        X