No announcement yet.

SBX2 Uncensor 1.3b + Addons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! We're glad to see you're liking SBX thus far.

@samarin the issue you mentioned with anal animation seems to be a consequence of the extreme mesh distortion that such positions trigger (see first spoiler, the anus is streched to 4x its usual size). It's unlikely we can fix that by editing the mesh, but perhaps the mesh master has some ideas. I
    Spoiler

About the different model being displayed, pulled to the side panties shouldn't affect the uncensor mesh at all. The mesh will just dissapear (see next spoiler) if the character is wearing any top clothing part. Reason is, the uncensor must be built manually into each clothing piece, which is a lot of repetitive work (there're a shitload of clothing pieces!), so we are trying to polish the basic mesh as much as possible before doing so (1.0 release). Another option is that you installed SEMIPRO and MR.X uncensor, which includes clothing parts. What you would see then is their mesh with our texture, probably a gruesome view! The best course of action would be to stick to their uncensor, or to replace your cf_top_XX_unity3d files with the vanilla ones.

Spoiler

If I'm mistaken about something don't hesitate bringing the topic up again!

@Ankoku90 As far as I know, SBX2 shouldn't interfere with that kind of effects at all. I tested it on the basic missionary position and it was working just fine (see next spoiler). Chances are you deactivated the 3D cum at the Config menu. There're 3 options (3D, simplified 3D, and just 2D body overlays). Check that the first option is chosen, and if the problem persists then tell me exactly in which position it didn't appear.

Spoiler

Thanks everyone for the support yet again! A new version featuring better pubic hair, enhanced inner cavity and less seams will be avaliable soon.

Please don't forget this is a collaborative work. SBX wouldn't even exist without Belgar17 so please don't just thank me. I merely paint the textures!

Comment

I made a mistake last time normal map should not be merged with "normal" in PS, it must be merged with "overlay"
      Spoiler

It now looks more natural.
      PSD
      https://mega.nz/#!yFcDnYQL!SK2cbrha4...zoMjKL_qzwisVo
      DDS
      https://mega.nz/#!jBEXjCAY!vqb9sUTzx...e8dAuaqk47QCr8

and I made a new occlusion map, it's accurate but strangely it does not produce better result in game.
      Last edited by plasticmind; 09-21-2016, 05:23 AM. Reason: update links

Comment

• tmvaegis
        tmvaegis commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice! Looking forward to the completed work!
        Last edited by tmvaegis; 09-21-2016, 02:06 AM.

• jaliwir
        jaliwir commented
        Editing a comment
        what is psd and dds ? i' dont know

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't recommend using the new occlusion map as of now. It seems to have a negative effect on certain areas, making the skin too "dirty". It also makes the insides of the vagina much darker somehow, which is something I'm trying to avoid for the new update. The new normals are great tho!

hello sir, if i use this mod. the women cum will appear ? i use other mod but not cum from women. only cum from man ( outside only ). the cum from original its not available ?
      help! i have problem with games. when women get blowjob, handjab, etc. man cant cum inside. when sex with women, man cum only show when outside. and the women when cum not appear ? any fix for my problem >,< ty
      Last edited by jaliwir; 09-21-2016, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure what you mean by "cum from women". As far as I know, there's only a 2D overlay for body cum and then the cum-inside 3D effect. Both of them should work just fine with this uncensor.

this is form you imagem women sperm appear, but me not -_-
      when women get blowjob, handjab, etc. man cant cum inside. when sex with women, man sperm only show when outside. and the women when cum, sperm not appear ? any fix for my problem >,< ty
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20160918031055589.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	5720276

Last edited by jaliwir; 09-21-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I'm afraid that's an studio feature, or to put it bluntly, an item which you can place wherever you want. It's not something that will just automatically happen on sex scenes.

If you could show me an screenshot of women semen that you saw in vanilla game I would gladly take a look into it but as of now I don't really know what you mean.

Comment

when women masturbate, sperm/crampie not appear ?
          Last edited by jaliwir; 09-21-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• plasticmind
            plasticmind commented
            Editing a comment
            Some effects are not available at the beginning, you have to unlock corresponding achievements, I don't know if that settles your problems.

oh ok. ty.
          have other problem. i uninstall games then install games again. then i use transalated & this mod. now this happen ? how to fix. ty
          Click image for larger version

Name:	123123.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	5720309

Comment

• Stampar
            Stampar commented
            Editing a comment
            Test release limitations:

- Only for full nude status (uncensor won't show if the character is wearing any top clothing part!).

PlasticMind, I don't understand how to use your skin mod. Where do I put the dds file? I've tried everything. Help please

Comment

• plasticmind
            plasticmind commented
            Editing a comment
            You need SB3UGS to replace the normal map or wait another update

@Jaliwir this is not the place to ask questions not related to SBX, which is a female only uncensor. Head to the appropiate thread or make your questions on the HS general thread.

Also, please use the Spoiler tag when posting huge pictures like those. Also, if possible, use the edit button to avoid flooding the thread with unnecesary posts.
          Last edited by Stampar; 09-21-2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Stampar, Belgar17:
            I dont know if you have been asked for permission of redistribution or not, but if you dislike this post please let me know and I will remove it.

Comment

• sherrif
              sherrif commented
              Editing a comment
              Or, they could go a less underhanded route and directly contact me. Unfortunately the HF website is not capable of handling itself.

Originally posted by Stampar View Post
            @Jaliwir this is not the place to ask questions not related to SBX, which is a female only uncensor.
            Stampar, great work so far! Are you planning to add a male uncensor as well to SBX at a later time? I use currently a working combination of SBX for female character and MrX HS uncensor for male character (cm_base.unity3d and etc.unity3d).

Comment

Great work you have done here, Belgar17 & Stampar! Actually, "awesome" would be the better word to describe it. Thanks alot for sharing!
              Have a good weekend, gents.

Regards,
              Snooley

Comment

When you release the final version, can you do a version without the modified textured cf_n_body normal map for smoother skin? A simple high-resolution & non-blocky smooth skin normal map closer to the default would be nice.

Both the version in 0.6 and the DDS normal plasticmind recently posted have a bumpy/wrinkled textured appearance which is way too strong and defined on large breasts in particular, and can look really horrible and unnatural under certain lighting.

One solution could be to just adaptively smooth/blur or otherwise reduce the scale (finer texture) of the normal map based on how much it would be stretched over the body model (x-coordinate) with all sliders at 50. Otherwise the effect could just to be weakened by a lot overall (finer, denser, less contrast, and/or blended with much lower opacity) so it doesn't look as bad when viewed in very close proximity to the model at high display resolution. On another note, the normal map may be something which would be worthwhile to use in uncompressed DDS format, so it doesn't end with a blocky texture after being compressed with DXT?

Just a suggestion. If you are already satisfied with how it looks, or feel it would be too much work to maintain a separate smoother skin version, don't worry about it.

Comment

• plasticmind
                  plasticmind commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DXT5nm only uses green and alpha for better compression. and DXT artifacts won't be so obvious without the weird enhance filter HS applied to the diffuse map.
                  I am thinking of moving the normal map to cf_t_detail_b_00.unity3d, then it can be adjusted, but with muscles and ribs, so it's not perfect either.
                  SkinTexMod is coming, I hope it can provide a solution.

SBX2 has been updated to 0.7!

@enimaroah thanks for telling, boss. We weren't asked for permission as far as I know, but it doesn't really matter that much, as long as this thread is linked so people can come here for support or updates.

@Weedoo No, there're no plans to make a male uncensor. The current one by SEMIPRO needs some work on the textures but I'm sure it will be good to go soon.

@cyberbeing I've also noticed how the normals are too sharp, especially in dark enviroments and around the hips. It's one of the things in my list for next versions!

@plasticmind I love your normals and will keep using them if you're ok with it, but maybe for the next version you can lower the detail on the upper thighs.
                This is an example of what I'm talking about. Also, what's SkinTextMod?

Spoiler

Comment

Do you think you would please be able to share your cards of the girls?

Comment

Working...
                X