Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Select Additional Bone Modifier (v0.6.5 update 10/10)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated v0.4.4
    https://mega.nz/#!QYYAwRYR!X-c2CtvLN...5mCIgaNsh9SJZ8

Fixed scale problem when re-loading body (regression in 0.4.3).
    Added auto reload capability that reload .bonemod.txt file when the file changed and saved.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but can I add additional bones that's not in the original game? If so, how do I find out the name of the bone that I want to add? Thanks!

Comment

First of all, thanks for this mod! Been successfully using it to reduce the size of the hands as explained in your tutorial.

When trying to make the legs a bit shorter, I'm running into quite a few problems though:

Using the approach described in your example (scaling the bone length of LegLowRoll) didn't quite work, since that displaces the legs and arms, which results in messed up animations. That effect seems to occur when I scale any bone that doesn't have an ID (only exception being the 4 foot bones).

I've then tried to Y-scale all the leg bones that have an ID, which did make the legs shorter but still didn't quite work since the feet remained in their position; instead of the girl getting smaller, the ankles were stretched to make up for the shorter legs. Y-Scaling the feet did finally result in shorter legs and a shorter girl ... but the feet ended up becoming rather flat.

And thus, my question is: what am I doing wrong, or rather, is there a good way to get shorter legs? I suppose Y-Scaling the legs would work if there was a way to move the position of bones (XYZ offset), but I have no idea if that can actually be implemented.
        (`・ω・´)キリッ

Comment

• vrl0ver
          vrl0ver commented
          Editing a comment
          Currently, changing length (4th parameter) is more likely cause the corrupted mesh, so I prefer to use scaling the Y for cf_J_LegUp00_L/R that affects almost all leg (up/low/foot because those are children of the bone).
          By changing so, you may see pose was changed, adjusting the size change. If you see the default (1st) pose in the character customization scene, the feet alighted straight,
          It is IK (invert kinematics) animation behavior, which to adjust animation along with the model size.

You may see different result in other poses, animations in in-game scenes, or Studio. Yet automatic adjustment the animation IK positioning is fairly a big challenge.

Nice Mod. how this hair thing works? can i increase the size? how i do that?

Comment

• Majinosity
          Majinosity commented
          Editing a comment
          Add new lines to the text file with cf_J_hairBC_s, cf_J_hairBL_s, cf_J_hairBR_s so:

-1,cf_J_hairBC_s,true,1,1,1,1
          -1,cf_J_hairBR_s,true,1,1,1,1
          -1,cf_J_hairBL_s,true,1,1,1,1

Then just add your adjustments C=center R=right L=left

Uploaded v0.5.0

https://mega.nz/#!1UInyTbY!43byWLvyj...zH-V0s-RPqedhk

v0.5.0
        Added animation position adjustment mode in main game (not in studio).
        By pressing "Ctrl" + "Shift" + "," you can switch the following 3 modes.
        - Default (in game)
        - Mode A (Adjust Hip position with hand/leg scale)
        - Mode B (without Adjust Hip position but respect hand/leg scale a bit)

Comment

Thanks for the plugin.
          For some reason pressing Ctrl+shift+, did nothing for my game. Is there suppose to be a UI overlay to move the position?

Comment

• vrl0ver
            vrl0ver commented
            Editing a comment
            Try modifying leg length (cf_J_LegUp00_L and R y scale) to 0.9, then try Standing Cunnilingus (I'm not sure how it is translated though). You may see man's head position is displaced. Then try Ctrl+Shift+, that may adjust the position.

This isnt working in studio for me. It doesnt create the userdata/studio folder. I dont know if this is just me or is it working for anyone else in studio?

Comment

Oh lord, I really love this plugin! It lets us make bodies so much more realistic. Surprisingly, I wanted to make a longer neck and found out I actually had to decrease its y-size to make it look a little longer (it lowers the base, good enough for me). It's sad illusion didn't add support for different foot size.

I'm having problems with "chest control" in Studio (bottom of character state panel), it isn't working properly. Their length seems to be fixed or something like that. Is it related to this plugin or should I look elsewhere?

Comment

• gaspedo
              gaspedo commented
              Editing a comment
              For a nice realistic effect i've tried your settings with these ones, longer neck and lower shoulders:

-1,cf_J_ShoulderIK_L,True,1,.8,1,1, y shoulder left
              -1,cf_J_ShoulderIK_R,True,1,.8,1,1, y shoulder right
              70,cf_J_Spine03_s,True,1,.8,1,1, y chest/neck_base lowered same ammount

Hi, thank you for this plugin.
            I wonder if you could add rotation settings

Comment

after today's illusion official update patch , this mod doesn'y work anymore. it happen only for me ?

Comment

• cyberbeing
                cyberbeing commented
                Editing a comment
                If you are talking about Studio only, you'll need to re-patch Illusion Plugin Architecture since the honey_03_plus0930i_sub update replaces Assembly-CSharp.dll

• iqeq1031
                iqeq1031 commented
                Editing a comment
                cyberbeing // thank you. i fix it from your advice.

-- Edited (2nd)
              Uploaded v0.6.3
              https://mega.nz/#!cRQmwAYZ!iY4hakKkA...3IpwCZsDqdJ-HY

v0.6.0, v0.6.1 and v0.6.2 has problem. Please use v0.6.3.

v0.6.2
              Added Face bone support.
              Bugfix login on both body and face bone which are not related to scale (such as cf_J_FaceUp_t_y, cf_J_Mune02_t).
              v0.6.3
              Bugfix fixed scaling problem in Adv (conversation, character select, etc.) scene.

Last edited by vrl0ver; 10-01-2016, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• cyberbeing
                cyberbeing commented
                Editing a comment
                There is also a bug in 0.4.4 & 0.5.0 which causes a strange flicker and glitchy load on fade-in when you select a character during Call a Girl.

• vrl0ver
                vrl0ver commented
                Editing a comment
                v0.6.3 handles the character selection scene better than previous versions. so please try.

• cyberbeing
                cyberbeing commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks good. v0.6.3 seems to resolve both issues.

Hey, thanks for this awesome mod!

But there is a problem with last (v0.6.3) studio plugin : after replacing a girl character with another, this character is flickering like mad alterning rapidely between several bone sizes.
              This issue was not in v0.5.0.

Thanks in advance!
              エッチな先生 - HF-Modding/Translation Club Member - To Infinity! ... And beyond!
              My mods

Comment

@totaldecay78

Thanks. The problem reproduced. Fixed in the v0.6.4 here.
                Additional Bone Modifier v0.6.4
                https://mega.nz/#!ANgCXJZT!PHJfeHkQD...7N_cdAO5nPP73U

Comment

• totaldecay78
                  totaldecay78 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the quick answer! Looks like everything is fine now =)

I wonder if I can use this Mod to make a shota MC. I read that there may be animation displayments, but I wonder if the animation position displayment fix could take care of that to some extent. What do you think? Did someone try it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by totaldecay78 View Post
                  Hey, thanks for this awesome mod!

But there is a problem with last (v0.6.3) studio plugin : after replacing a girl character with another, this character is flickering like mad alterning rapidely between several bone sizes.
                  This issue was not in v0.5.0.

Thanks in advance!
                  Thanks for your great mod!
                  But I still met this problem with 0.6.4 version in both character customizing and studio when I tried to create animation using CM mod plugin.
                  Is this plugin work with CM mod?
                  Thanks in advance.
                  Last edited by gogo2228; 10-08-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X