Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Select Additional Bone Modifier (v0.6.5 update 10/10)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone re-upload the GameObjectList IPA plugin mentioned in the changelog? The original upload seems to have expired and not been re-uploaded anywhere.

Comment

• Iukix360
      Iukix360 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some recent update for GameObjectList is here.. http://ux.getuploader.com/honeyselect/

download the update GameObjectListの部位名称リスト_Vol2

I have a problem with this.. some files in my PC appear with unintelligible characters, form letters and signs at random, not any known language, as if they were encoded in a different standard.. How can I Fix, please?

and Download this plug-in for GameObjectList:

- Facial Macro Controll (full face's exrpession controll)

- ABM_GUI_Macro_v0.6対応版" (edit all bones in-game)

here again.. http://ux.getuploader.com/honeyselect/

• cyberbeing
      cyberbeing commented
      Editing a comment
      Iukix360. GameObjectListの部位名称リスト_Vol2 is just an updated Japanese translation of the bonelist which can be used with the GameObjectList.dll plugin.

As for your issues, that text file is Shift-JIS encoded which requires a Japanese non-unicode locale (932 ANSI) or otherwise a text editor which is capable of converting it to UTF-8 which the GameObjectList plugin also supports.

ABM_GUI_Macro_v0.6対応版 is an older version of the macro compared to the newer english translated one included with the plugin that plasticmind linked.

• Iukix360
      Iukix360 commented
      Editing a comment
      GameObjectListMacro_スタジオキャラ保存_20160922 save Studio character data and save it as a file that can be read in the body of the character that is currently selected in the HS Studio

I think this GameObjectListMacro_スタジオキャラ保存_20160922 the person in charge of the 30,000 data files saved in my HS female cards folder during Studio scene Test.. it took me over 10 minutes to erase over 30,000 copies of the same character file 169KB each, but how is that possible?

perhaps because I had installed the old ABM_GUI_Macro_v0.6対応版, that is incompatible?

Also in the readme file of GameObjectListMacro_スタジオキャラ保存_20160922 there is no written what are the keys that make doing the character saving data from Studio?

I'm asking again because my previous question apparently went unnoticed.

I have this problem with chest controls in studio, where breasts apparently have a fixed length or something like that, anyway it isn't working properly. Is it related to this plugin? (I only have this one and wider sliders affecting the body)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	chestcontrols.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	5724998

Comment

• vrl0ver
      vrl0ver commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a defect in "Vanilla" studio. You can avoid this by another my HSStudioAddon plugin.

Hi, Someone know how to change the ass values?

Comment

• flashk1ll
      flashk1ll commented
      Editing a comment
      you need the plugin called wide slider, type in a command on the shortcut link of the program and you can have up to 500% bigger ass.

Uploaded v0.6.5

DL: https://mega.nz/#!wVQjxALJ!g_z0vLYNL...SUClBs1SqWTr9Q
    v0.6.5
    Bugfix fixed size checking logic to be applyed only for Custom Charactor scene to avoid character flickering problem on H-animation etc.

(to avoid reported bug in HS Wide Slider mod)

Comment

• Iukix360
      Iukix360 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now it seems completely solved, the fat-man belly glitch

Many Thanks! ^_^
      Last edited by Iukix360; 10-11-2016, 06:44 AM.

@vrl0ver
    Japanese(2ch) taste is wonderful in your MOD.
    Last edited by SEMIPRO; 10-11-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

I had a funny idea to use the cf_N_height to scale the model to be a "bit" wider than you could slide them using the normal sliders. Because sliders over ~150 makes the shapes of stuff like the hips really ugly (you get hard polygon corners where before were nice curves). So I loaded some base, saved it to a name, loaded it again to create the bone modifier files and modified cf_N_height. I soon noticed I also had to fix cf_J_Head_s, else I'd get strange head shapes. So after some tweaking I ended up with "16,cf_J_Head_s,True,0.86,1.2,0.86,1" and "71,cf_N_height,True,1.4,1,1.4,1". This looked pretty good (considering we are using the sliders way out of the intended range here) in the character maker, but when entering the H scenes I had to realize a fatal mistake in my assumption... the x,y and z axis were not relative to the "upright model", but relative to the "room" (scene). And since our girls are rarely in a perfect upright state, I witnessed the attached results.

Screenshots were made using current 0.6.5. Especially note the "height" difference between standing and lying. Is this something that can be fixed, or are those sliders only supported when being used with 3 even numbers?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by De Kus; 10-17-2016, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• De Kus
        De Kus commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried recreating using the girl and bonemod.txt I attached? Maybe it's an interaction with the cf_J_Hips? I have no idea. Also remember that the char maker seems to be doing much better than the actual H scenes (except for some ugly twists in some poses of the char maker).
        Last edited by De Kus; 10-22-2016, 03:21 AM.

• vrl0ver
        vrl0ver commented
        Editing a comment
        Try the following values (just change the value and save the text) in the same pose & camera position. That make clarify how x, y, z values affects to the model.
        16,cf_J_Head_s,True,0.86,2,0.86,1
        16,cf_J_Head_s,True,2.0,1.4,0.86,1
        16,cf_J_Head_s,True,0.86,1.4,2,1

• De Kus
        De Kus commented
        Editing a comment
        Updated my post with the suggested values for a screenshot. I noticed btw. that some poses are still screwed on the leg bones, especially when the legs are angled I have the feeling this "back bone" linking for x,y,z seems to be consistent, however I think the x,y,z should be linked to the own "center bone". For the head that would be the backbone connecting to the neck, for a leg obviously the straight bone in the middle, etc.. I think I have seen similar misshaping also on the breasts.
        Last edited by De Kus; 10-22-2016, 06:42 PM.

Hey,
      First of all thanks a lot for this mod, I use it a lot to tweak my chars (like fixing Illusion terrible proportions for hands and feets on male characters ^^)

I'm sorry that my question is not directly linked to this MOD but I saw you guys talking about the GameObjectList, I have searched this MOD for some time now but I never found the dll, just some Macros. All relevant informations I find are links to the getuploader that was linked in this post and it only have macros (at least all files that have gameobjectlist in their names are macros, is it in a full japanese named file?).
      Am I really blind? I even tried to search on Japanese chans with no luck either.

Does anyone have tips on how to find it ?

I'm really frustrated to not be able to get this dll, if you tell me it's not available anymore and no one will reupload it, then ok, I will stop looking for it, but at this point I don't know if I can or cannot get it and it's really annoying xD
      Thanks in advance and again sorry for derivating from the topic
      Last edited by Cleep; 11-08-2016, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the fantastic mod!! I cant find value for pussy scaling, where I can find?

Comment

• The Curly One
        The Curly One commented
        Editing a comment
        For pussy bone name is cf_J_Kokan, cf_J_Ana is for anus, cf_J_Kosi03 and cf_J_Kosi03_S for pubic area. They all a pretty useless IMO

• Bambyxy
        Bambyxy commented
        Editing a comment
        Not useless for me. Thanks a lot CurlyOne!!

I set up a text file and save, then I created a new character from an existing conservation made without overwriting a new photo but during the scene, the settings are reset.

Comment

Would you be able to add a modifier for neck length? I know it also makes the head bigger (or at least it does in Shortcuts Plugin), but you can counter act that with the slider.

Comment

Originally posted by imgww View Post
          Would you be able to add a modifier for neck length? I know it also makes the head bigger (or at least it does in Shortcuts Plugin), but you can counter act that with the slider.
          There is cf_j_neck_S bone, neck scale, but it scales it like ingame editor does (so no full Y-axis scaling).
          What you need is a string for cf_J_Neck like this:
          -1,cf_J_Neck,False,1,1,1,1

Keep in mind that in most cases scaling such bones (without _S that is) unevenly among all 3 axes results in skewing, even if you try to counter it.
          So what you really should do:
          1. Scale the neck like this: -1,cf_J_Neck,True,1.1,1.1,1.1,1 ;
          2. Scale head back to normal: -1,cf_J_Head,True,0.9,0.9,0.9,1 (not sure if you really need to use this bone instead of _S one, which also works);
          3. Scale neck with cf_j_neck_S till desired result achieved. Optionally you may want to tweak cf_N_height (all 3 axes again), to match unmodified character's height;
          4. ...
          5. PROFIT

You can use this for other bones, f.e. you can scale shoulders (w arms, neck and head) by scaling cf_J_Spine03. Or you can just move shoulders closer/apart by scaling bone lenght (forth param) of cf_J_ArmUp00_L and _R.
          Making legs shorter/longer by tweaking Y-axis of cf_J_LegUp00_L/R leads to skewing as well (I think) but its not as noticeable if you keep it in sensible range of [0.9;1.1].
          Last edited by The Curly One; 11-23-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• The Curly One
            The Curly One commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, all that text for nothing!
            Just tested and scaling bone lenght of cf_j_neck alone works perfectly. Silly me.
            Last edited by The Curly One; 11-24-2016, 07:33 PM.

• imgww
            imgww commented
            Editing a comment
            That worked lol. I remember trying to adjust bone length before and it wasn't working. I'm not sure why.

Thank you.

So I made a python script for messing with bones on the fly for myself, figured I'd share it.

WARNING: It will overwrite your open file indiscriminately (with autosave, or when manually saving), I'm no good programy-hack-man so it's written poorly and could be downright dangerous, use at your own risk and all that.

Script (needs Python 3): https://mega.nz/#!rkBRACII!2_JJtUMV1...6nmrV-48_7Qkpg
          Standalone (should work, maybe?): https://mega.nz/#!S0B2xAZJ!SRF6AiWvk...VwbS2nSdPx3G58

Comment

Just a question, can I change male height with this?

Comment

can anybody help me on this mod? I think i installed it correctly but after saving new character I don't find a .txt file in the char/female directory.

Comment

• The Curly One
              The Curly One commented
              Editing a comment
              Plugin creates txt in two cases: you load card in Editor or you save card through Overwrite/Old image. Just saving new card doesn't work, nor does overwriting with new photo.

Do you think I can just mop up a (insert character name).txt with the generic text file options? kinda like a reverse option to make it work?

Comment

Working...
            X