Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Select Additional Bone Modifier (v0.7.3 update 2017/05/14)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably could, but why not simply load the character immediately after you created and saved it?

Comment

anybody know why mind doesn't work. People keep telling to download IPA, but there's no IPA to download. Others tell me EMF patch but EMF patch only has ggmod and that other mod. NO BONES or IPA plugin! Already installed eMF twice now and tried loading and overwrite feature. so far no txt file except that dummy file I copied from the addiationalbonesmodifer example off zip file.

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        IPA is included in GGMod as well as the translation.

Have you run the honeyselect_64_patched.exe first?
        do you have an antivirus running? try disabling temporary to see if that's preventing file creation.

Thank you for this useful mod.

Could someone tell me what to add in order to resize front/bangs and side hair?

Comment

I think I've been through every bone in the list and double checked with the GameObjectList download but it doesn't look like there's a modifier for JUST the butt like the butt size slider in character creation? Every one I found that modifies the butt in some way affects the whole hip/region which causes the girl's front to become protruded as well. Did I miss something or is there just not a bone modifier for only the butt?

Comment

• The Curly One
          The Curly One commented
          Editing a comment
          You did miss it, yes. cf_J_Siri_s_L and *_R for left and right buttock respectively.

• MmTasty
          MmTasty commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah-ha! So I am blind. Thank you.

Is it possible to make the guys penis bigger? If so how do I do that?

Comment

• The Curly One
          The Curly One commented
          Editing a comment
          MmTasty You are wrong yet again.
          You can modify male characters the same way you can modify girls (load card in editor that is)
          And if there is a bone in guy's dick (lol), you can scale it.

• MmTasty
          MmTasty commented
          Editing a comment
          I suck at this. :/

• flashk1ll
          flashk1ll commented
          Editing a comment
          what? what is the bone name for the dong?

Is there any way to modify height of this part?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	5744681

Comment

• The Curly One
          The Curly One commented
          Editing a comment
          cf_J_LegUp00_* scales entire leg, cf_J_LegLow01_* scales leg from knee to foot.
          Just scale one down and other one up. DUH

• ryoto1127
          ryoto1127 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm, yeah I guess this could work. Thank you.

How do you modify the feet? The leglows only modify the shin part. None of them actually changes the feet size.
        sigpic
        [Requests: Bible Black Artbook / うるふ]
        [Reseed Requests: ]
        [Need to identify: ]
        [Note to self: ]

Comment

• The Curly One
          The Curly One commented
          Editing a comment
          If cf_J_Foot01_* and cf_J_Foot02_* are not feet bones, then I don't know what is. :\

• Judau Ashta
          Judau Ashta commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you post the exact name? I'm using the latest version, and those don't show up at all. It goes straight from face > hand. There's no foot.

• The Curly One
          The Curly One commented
          Editing a comment
          Hm, strange, I got them in all my bonemod txts. Anyway, just replace asterisk with L or R (capital ones), and use -1 as index. e.g.
          -1,cf_J_Foot01_L,True,1,1,1,1
          01 bone is foot with ankle, 02 is just foot.
          Last edited by The Curly One; 12-14-2016, 01:10 AM.

Does not work for me, file gets created by bones don't change in studio for males, want their hands to be larger.

Comment

• DillDoe
          DillDoe commented
          Editing a comment
          did you remember to change False to True for the bones you're changing?

Originally posted by Kuroganemk2 View Post
        Does not work for me, file gets created by bones don't change in studio for males, want their hands to be larger.
        Well, now I just feel stupid, it works xD

Comment

thank you vrl0ver for all of the updates you made for this mod so far, never mentioning seeing you busy on other great studio mods.

i was wondering if there is an ultimate bone name list that you or anybody can provide which contains all bones and/or active bones for both male and female chars?

i also want to ask if there is a bone that controls each part of hair alone. eg. only the back hair, or the bangs alone. i have tried these bones "cf_J_hairBC_s, cf_J_hairBR_s, cf_J_hairBL_s" effects only the back hair bit not the banges. any clue?
          Last edited by hun hunter; 12-25-2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hun hunter View Post
            i was wondering if there is an ultimate bone name list that you or anybody can provide which contains all bones and/or active bones for both male and female chars?
            One way to check bone name list is to open *\abdata\chara\cf_base.unity3d in SB3UGUI and check object trees
            of meshes (or is it "animators"? dunno) inside.

Other way is to use japanese ShortcutHS plugin, it has buit-in object viewer with handy filter options (there is two textboxes, one is "including", other is "excluding") and tree viewer (don't forget to check "Advanced mode" option). You can modify some bones with it, but changes are temporary AFAIK.

Also someone in this thread mentioned GameObjectList.dll plugin, but I can't access DL link. Do you need to use Jap proxy? Who knows... I presume it has the same functionality that ShortcutHS does, so it never really bothered me.

Originally posted by hun hunter View Post
            i also want to ask if there is a bone that controls each part of hair alone. eg. only the back hair, or the bangs alone. i have tried these bones "cf_J_hairBC_s, cf_J_hairBR_s, cf_J_hairBL_s" effects only the back hair bit not the banges. any clue?
            Every hair has slightly different set of bones and naming of those seems to be is all over the place. I personally use ShortcutHS and search for every bone that has "hair" in its name. Also, keep in mind that Bone Modifier is case sensitive for bone names.
            Edit: Oh, wait, you are the one who created ShortcutHS thread on HF
            Guess you should know all of that by now, huh... Anyway, maybe this post will be helpful for someone else then.
            And if you were asking for text list of bones, I believe there is not much more usable bones except ones that already included in bonemod.txt. There is 60 skirt fitting bones, 3 bones for each finger, up to 40 hair bones and face bones (some of which are already included).
            Last edited by The Curly One; 12-25-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

hi i did 0,cm_N_height,True,1,0.7,1,1 on male its work fine in char maker but not in H scene, where i did wrong? ty

Comment

• The Curly One
                The Curly One commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't have enough knowledge to explain it properly in all the correct terms, but basically whats happening is scaling of this bone is based on scene axes rather than character axes. I.e. even if you rotate character 90 sideways +Y will be towards the "ceiling" (not towards character's head) and -Y will be towards the floor (not character's feet).
                Either scale evenly each of 3 dimensions and correct proportions with other bones, or don't scale male at all, just make female bigger.

• raperinoa
                raperinoa commented
                Editing a comment
                tyvm for the enlightening, gonna try your solution

First time trying this mod WOW! perversion level maximizing. Great mod.
              sincerely,
              Dr Fillgood

Comment

There were a lot of questions on how to scale this and how to scale that, so I made

List of bones that is not included in bonemod.txt by default but turned out to be quite useful

NOTICE: Basically, bones without _s_ in their names seems to be scaled in relation to scene position rather than bone position and state
                i.e. even if you character is rotated 90 degrees sideways +Y for these bones will still be towards the sky and -Y will be towards the ground
                To avoid weird results (e.g. asymmetric head when scaling spine bones) use the same value for every dimension.
                I'm not sure if this applies to all bones without S or just most of them.

NOTICE: I did not include face bones because there is too many and I've never used them. Too lazy to test them figuring out what they actually do. Besides, good amount of face bones are already included by default and not like you really need them, in-game editor provides enough depth of face customization IMO.

Female bones
                NOTICE: cf_ is the prefix for female body bones, to use it on male change cf_ to cm_ (some of this bones might not work though)
                Spoiler
                //Feet (01 is foot with ankle, 02 is just foot)
                -1,cf_J_Foot01_L,False,1,1,1,1
                -1,cf_J_Foot01_R,False,1,1,1,1
                -1,cf_J_Foot02_L,False,1,1,1,1
                -1,cf_J_Foot02_R,False,1,1,1,1
                //Pubis and lower abdomen (changes are barely noticeble so use big scales like x2-x5)
                -1,cf_J_Kosi03,False,1,1,1,1
                //Pussy and anus
                -1,cf_J_Kokan,False,1,1,1,1
                -1,cf_J_Ana,False,1,1,1,1
                //full scaling of neck (it also affects the head), just scale bone length to make neck longer
                -1,cf_J_Neck,False,1,1,1,1
                //Buttocks, but unlike cf_J_Siri_s_* these affects whole buttock, not just bottom half
                -1,cf_J_SiriDam_L,False,1,1,1,1
                -1,cf_J_SiriDam_R,False,1,1,1,1
                //Inner lower part of buttocks (pretty small area, but has noticeable effect on how butts look in general)
                -1,cf_J_Siriopen_s_L,False,1,1,1,1
                -1,cf_J_Siriopen_s_R,False,1,1,1,1
                //These three are pretty big ones, scaling affects not just ... itself, but also everything that is higher than ... including shoulders, arms, neck and head
                //(useful when you want to make athletic girls with wide ribcage and wide shoulders)
                //(scale down arms with cf_J_ArmUp00_* if you dont want you athletes to look like monkeys, lol)
                //...waist
                -1,cf_J_Spine01,False,1,1,1,1
                //...chest
                -1,cf_J_Spine02,False,1,1,1,1
                //...thorax (scaling bone length of this seems to make torso shorter/longer)
                -1,cf_J_Spine03,False,1,1,1,1

Male bones
                I hate how awkwardly penis works in this game, so I prefer not to look at it and not to touch it in any way, but since there were so many requests here you go:
                Spoiler
                //Dong with balls
                -1,cm_J_dan_s,False,1,1,1,1
                //Just dong
                -1,cm_J_dan100_00,False,1,1,1,1
                //Just balls
                -1,cm_J_dan_f_top,False,1,1,1,1
                //Left ball (REALISM YO)
                -1,cm_J_dan_f_L,False,1,1,1,1
                //Right ball (REALISM YO)
                -1,cm_J_dan_f_R,False,1,1,1,1

Maybe I'll update this list in the future if I figure out some more interesting stuff (like necktie fitting bones), but that's all for now.

Have fun!
                Last edited by The Curly One; 12-28-2016, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• GregorsonMcCarthy
                  GregorsonMcCarthy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice thanks for putting in the effort to find more useful bones. Why this mod doesn't show all the bones by default and they have to be searched for manually is odd..

Hi! First of all, thanks for the mod, it's just what I needed.

But I'm having some issues, I'm pretty sure I installed the mod correctly but the .txt files don't appear in the female character folder when I load a character. What should I do?

Comment

• The Curly One
                  The Curly One commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do you have IPA installed? Its included in EMF patch, GGmod and VR mod, and you have to run HoneySelect_32(or 64)_Patched.exe at least once. Also you need to run it every time after installing official updates.
                  If you have IPA installed check if other plugins work.

• ShyvaNovaz
                  ShyvaNovaz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have IPA installed and I had run the 64 patch several times. Just to be sure I'm not misunderstanding this, the .txt file should appear when I load a character from the character maker inside the main game, right?

• The Curly One
                  The Curly One commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, txt is created either when you load card or when you save existing card with "don't change photo" option.
              Working...
              X