Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Select Additional Bone Modifier (v0.7.4 update 2017/06/16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this amazingly updates while In game. Is it possible to maybe make a MOD that let's you update materials while In game for modders?
    sincerely,
    Dr Fillgood

Comment

• The Curly One
      The Curly One commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn't ShortcutsHS (not to be confused with Animat0r's ShortcutPlugin) already has this functionality?

Don't know if is okay to show here but Aeriussu Software make a GUI for your Bone Modifier mod. What do you think their work? Please to Google as link very easy to locate.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	gui.jpg Views:	2 Size:	304.7 KB ID:	5757803Click image for larger version  Name:	gui.jpg Views:	2 Size:	304.7 KB ID:	5757804
    https://aeriussoftware.wordpress.com...boneslider-ui/
    Last edited by Super Hentai Man; 02-09-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

This mod is great, but it is a bit annoying because it keeps creating a .bonemod.txt files for every card and scene I load, is there a way to disable this feature now?
      I think that it would be much less intrusive if only cards and scenes that actually need the bonemod values would have an extra file.

Comment

Does anybody know how to fix this "candy-wrapping"?
        I suppose something is wrong with IK..
        Problematic bone: -1,cf_J_Kosi01,True,1,0.8,1,1
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IK.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	5765587

Comment

• Super Hentai Man
          Super Hentai Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Turn off "Force bend goals weight" if using HS Pose Editor. Bug making it on by default when loading scene.

Guys, does anyone can tell me what this mod actually do? On screenshots i can't understand what exacly he does...

Comment

• THENewguy1
          THENewguy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          It allows further character customization out side the game.

Its seems studio crash often then i click on characters/who i changed bone scales with this mod.
        Any compatibility problems with other mods?

my mod list
        https://s15.postimg.org/5xxyk4gqj/Vi..._18_030730.jpg

Worked flawless before this mod.

P.S sorry. Something in my side. Opengl32 in /windows which i placed for CM3D2 (i think) or ShortcutsHS.dll which i have disabled and which one worked before.
        Last edited by vikkis; 02-18-2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

how to make loli hands.. ahahaha

Comment

Im having some troubles with this. hehe, can someone help me with the proper scaling of a shota model? please and thank you.

Comment

amazing!!! thank you so much.

Comment

I'm having trouble installing this mod, could anyone help me out?
                I have the EMF patch downloaded and I copied AdditionalBoneModifier.dll and AdditionalBoneModifierStudio.dll to the Plugins folder.
                I'm not sure what to do with the src folder that comes in the zip.

I don't have HoneySelect_64_Patched.exe but I do have HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch.exe from EMF patch.

This is the first mod I'm applying aside from the EMF patch so I apologize if I'm missing any obvious steps.

Comment

• Daes
                  Daes commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Figured it out.

• Senor Smoke
                  Senor Smoke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  May I ask how you figured it out? I'm having the same problem.

• StPauli
                  StPauli commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was also having trouble with this. What I did was dragged the HoneySelect_64.exe over the IPA.exe. Then a HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch) was created. I launched the game with that and then I launched with the normal HoneySelect_64.exe, and now the txt is beeing created. Was not obvious to me but was a long time since I played these games.

Found a bug that might come from this mod.
                In Studio, when you use 'Replace Character' on a character with modified bones, their bones will scale down/up additional times.

So for example, if you have hands scaled to .9, their hands will continue to scale down every time you 'Replace Character' on this character(or characters with similar scaling).

I've seen this on hands and heads so far. Using Control+Shift M can reset things.

Comment

I love this mod, however I've only been using it for the height adjustment. I'm curious about the leg adjustments, because I want to have longer legs, however their are literally like 15+ leg options, which is confusing and I don't want to mess anything up. For example, we have like 8 different leglow bone modifiers...so which one? That's just one example and I would like to see what each of these bones really changes.

As I said, I would love to adjust for longer legs on women, with shorter legs on others etc, but with so many of them being legs I'm simply at a lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

I use this constantly, it makes my girls look right. Thank you. Since you know how to modify the bone size, is there a way to modified rotations or locations as well? I am trying to make a better-looking butt, however, I can't make it without slightly rotate the siri bone. Is there a way?

Comment

It's really sad. Bone modifre plugin doesn't work on new DLC 'Party' but it work with Studio(not work in studio NEO). I don't know about the programing but looks like something on original game has been changed.
                      Last edited by fnaapf; 04-28-2017, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Uploaded v0.7.0

https://mega.nz/#!oIhwWApI!7rrwqm9_j...trV1sSRMs1NVFc

v0.7.0
                        - Support new HoneySelect DLC 2017/04/28, HoneySelect Party, HoneyStudio NEO.

Comment

• shinki
                          shinki commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you very much!

• Test Subject 01
                          Test Subject 01 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Seems like the plugin doesn't take effect on the 2nd female character you choose.
                      Working...
                      X