Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studio item import tool & Number control center(for user and modder) : update 1.1.1 fit in with append&additional data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I check that folder and only have the 01.unity and 03.unity files. Where can get the 02.unity file? Sorry and thanks for your help

Comment

• cur144
      cur144 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, 02.unity3d was not DLC.
      I want you to read #51.3
      However I don't know how other member of the HF got 02.unity3d.
      But, it is all right even if 02.unity3d doesn't exist.

Does the 00.unity3d exist?
      If 00.unity3d doesn't exist, it is a big problem.
      00.unity3d and studio is included in first DLC.

Hello, love the hir and never had any problems until a few days ago when i reinstalled Honey select. Now everytime i use hir whenever i spawn a character their name doesn't show up in the tab and i can't use them for any animation or anything and the background color changes to blue for some reason. I recorded the problem as it is hard to describe it.

I just did a fresh reinstall with the EMF patch and NO other mods installed and as soon as i use hir then something happens with studio I am really at a loss here any help is greatly appreciated

Video:
    https://youtu.be/vU4k5x8HpZQ

Comment

• Belgar17
      Belgar17 commented
      Editing a comment
      From your video you are using HIR 1.1.0. The latest game version with all the patches and updates installed needs to use HIR 1.1.1.

So download the latest version and try that.

• ullmans9
      ullmans9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man

hello, i have a problem with HIR 1.1.1 ,although it says "finished" and no errors logs but when i try there are many problems with the studio ,when i load the scene in studio, the scene can not be loaded and i have to click on "cancel" button ,when i close the loading screen ,i see
    the character loaded but in T-poses
    whenever i spawn a character their name doesn't show up in the tab (exactly like the problem described by ullmans9 here
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...68#post5778368
    (but i'm already using HIR 1.1.1)
    when i restore the backup, it works fine again

Comment

• cur144
      cur144 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you install all official DLC?
      If you did it, Please try "HiR Clear Execute"(#59)

• navmesh
      navmesh commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much cur144,i got the idea of your "HiR Clear Execute",now i see the reason because i make a copy of "list" folder (\abdata\studio\list) after removing it ,everything works fine now
      Thank you so much for the help

Where exactly do I put mods that I want loaded into Studio by HSIR? I'm sorry, I just couldn't understand the instructions regarding that well.
    Last edited by squonk678; 04-21-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

A new disk is sold by 4/28.
    There is a renewal in a studio. I schedule an upgrade of HiR.

"Studio NEO" will be release.
    I don't know what "studio NEO" is.
    But I think you should be able to use the studio item which has just as it is.

I analyze this tightly.
    Please wait a moment calmly.
    I settle it surely!Please trust me.

Comment

• MakotoYuki90
      MakotoYuki90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Studio neo It looks very interesting.
      I'm curious to test the FK option. I must say this update has too familiar, as if they take some plugins created by others and inserted in the program.

• Super Hentai Man
      Super Hentai Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I am betting money that this is what game developers do now. Mods improve game in way developer should be smarter enough to do on own. But I think developers can be lazy and then learn from modder. Take idea as own and improve game officially without giving of proper credits!

[About additional disc on 4/28]
    Can't use the existing scene data in studio neo, it was announced from illusion.
    Therefore, please do back up all the game folder.

Comment

• Super Hentai Man
      Super Hentai Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Already there is bad news coming about DLC. Why are they making DLC update incompatible with Studio that shipped with basic game? This is stupid move that alienates gamer community!

• Bgurgh
      Bgurgh commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully this means that the new studio will be so magical, advanced and amazing that the old just stuff just wouldn't work. It'll be a bit sad if it's barely to the level of the amazing plugins people have created.

• cur144
      cur144 commented
      Editing a comment
      If a Studio NEO doesn't overwrite to old version, it can use the old version too.
      But, I don't yet know it.

Honeyselect Item Resplver is upgrade for sutdio neo!

you can use all studio items( that adjusted by HiR).

download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/iud4of..._Neo_1.0.2.rar

2017-05-01 update: 2 bug fix(filename*animator name conflict issue/free area for NEO item issue)

how to use: download -> start!

*SB3U is bundled.not need setting.
    ----
    for modder

Item definision text specific.(for studio NEO)

----
    #<管理番号><種類番号><名称><マニフェスト><バンドルパス><ファイルパ ス><子の接続先><アニメがあるか><色替え><色替え対象><色替え(カラー 2)><色替え対象(カラー2)><拡縮判定>
    <8108><3><トルコキキョウ><><studio/itemobj/honey /_yashiroAmamiya_flower1.unity3d><p_item_09><><Fals e><True><O_gooya_00_00><False><><True>

・column1:ID
    if you want use reserved area, input number. (ex:<8018>)
    if you want use free area, don't input.(ex:<>)

・column2:category
    category number is changed from old studio.

0:基本形(new category!)
    1:ベース(old:壁・板)
    2:家具(old:家具)
    3:オブジェ(old:日用品、その他、医療)
    4:食材(old:食材)
    5:武器(old:武器)
    6:小物(old:小物)
    7:キャラ(new category!)
    8:Hアイテム(old:Hアイテム)
    9:液体(old:液体)
    10:2D効果(old:画面効果)
    11:エフェクト(old:エフェクト)
    12:ギミック(new category!)
    13:3DSE(new category!)

ex:<3>

・column3:item name

ex:<トルコキキョウ>

・column4:manifest
    allwais empty.

ex:<>

・column5:filename
    full filename from "abdata"

ex:<studio/itemobj/honey/_yashiroAmamiya_flower1.unity3d>

・column6:animator name

ex:<p_item_09>

・colmun7:jointed object
    When making a gimmick item, this is used.
    allwais empty.

ex:<>

・colmun8:use animation
    if you use animation in item, input True.
    if you don't use animation in item, input False.

ex:<False>

・colmun9:use color change(1st)
    neo studio item can change color on 2 objects.
    column9 is 1st object setting.

if you use 1st color change, input True.
    if you don't use 1st color change, input False.

ex:<False>

・colmun10:color change target(1st)
    input 1st color change target.(parent of mesh renderer)
    You can set plural mesh.but you can't set sub frame.

if you don't use 1st color change, input empty.

ex:
    <>
    <O_gooya_00_00>
    <O_gooya_00_00/O_gooya_00_01/O_gooya_00_02>

・colmun11:use color change(2nd)
    same as column9

・colmun12:color change target(2nd)
    same as column10

・colmun13:size changeable
    if you use size change, input True.
    if you don't use size change, input False.

You should set True.

ex:<True>

----

if you want distribute for old/NEO studio, and you don't use color change and animation,
    you should make old definition text.

if you want distribute for old/NEO studio, and you use color change and animation,
    you should make old/NEO definition text(both).

if you want distribute for NEO studio,
    you should make neo definition text.

place of old definition text:abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemRe solver\
    place of NEO definition text:abdata\studioneo\HoneyselectItemResolver\

----

if you cant' understood, please ask me!

Comment

EDIT:

Installed an item mod successfully but now I have some questions:

1. I know I need to keep the unity file of the mod i just installed (duh!), but do i also need to keep that mods itemlist text file in the "HoneyselectItemResolver" folder? (I would assume that I need to keep that one too, in case I want to install another mod that needs HiR.)

2. I followed the instructions in Post #36 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...34#post5737034) (except for putting the unity file in a "prop" folder, since that was what it searched for), which includes a step where we temporarily move the '00.unity3d'-file out of that directory, and then put it back after successfully running HiR, and I was wondering:

Why do we do this and do we even need to do that?

PS. One more thing, if I install [old] Studio content, will that automatically show up in NeoStudio, or do I need to do something for them to show up?
      Last edited by Swedra; 05-12-2017, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        1.Please keep it in the HoneyselectItemResolver folder.
        Usually, HiR doesn't process it from the item list which HiR have handled even once if there is not a change on its contents.
        However, if those item list doesn't exist, can't remake an item list(in abdata\studio\list\itemlist\honey)
        when a problem occurred in processing of HiR.

2.I don't understand #36, I think it is not necessary.
        >Move the 00.unify3d from this directory to your desktop
        Is it because a condom mod has a problem?
        I think all problems disappear if do #59(HiR Clear Execute).

>One more thing
        When you installed the new item(for the (old)studio)...
        (It is installed in abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolve r)

Execute the HiRv1.1.1 if you want to use it in a (old)studio.
        However, execute the HiR_Neo if you want to use it in a studio neo.
        Or if you want to use it in both studios, execute the HiR & HiR_Neo is necessary.

When you installed the new item(for the studio neo)...
        (It is installed in abdata\studioneo\HoneyselectItemResolver)

Execute the HiR_Neo, it is usable only in a studio neo.
        (Its item is not usable in the (old)studio, Because HiR doesn't handle it)

• Swedra
        Swedra commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, I think I got it right then.

And I see that if I want to install Old Studio content into the NeoStudio, I put the content in the same place as when installing for Old Studio, but I run HiR_Neo instead, which was what I did, and so it was no surprise that it actually worked ^.^
        Last edited by Swedra; 05-13-2017, 05:39 AM.

So I installed the latest of both the studio and neo versions of HiR for Honey Select, and it does not seem to be functioning properly.
      Neither provides any error message, it waits there for two seconds before suddenly stating that it's finished, but checking the export log reveals very little information related to that fact.
      I know for a fact that there are some files which need to be installed by HiR in my game folder as I had just recently put Gil's Fantasy pack in there..

Does anyone have any idea why this may not be working?

Comment

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you cannot add mod in #59 either...
        A mistake of the installation of mod...
        There should be it under the abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolve r.

Or do you think map item are added to a map?
        All is added to an item, not a map.

• Magicballs
        Magicballs commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the long reply, It's been a fairly busy week thus far.

In the directory you mentioned there were a number of text files (I assume you meant ' abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolve r ' (without the space) and not ' abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolve r 'but I think I might try adding the latter as well), but there is only one now and it is entitled 'Gil Town.'

So afterwards I added all the mod files again, but this time I even put some into the maps folder itself.

And when I press start on clear execute after copy and pasting the files from the mods folders into the abdata folder in the game directory, it says: 'Warning Header for small files 00.Unity' or something like that. It disappears before I can really read it, although it appears on both the 1st and second cmd screens that appear.

I do not know where the files are going, I've tried putting the files that aren't text based into the map folder themselves but it just seems to cause actual issues like the maps already in the game not appearing at all etc.. Luckily I had a backup of my entire game directory before I added any of this, so I can just quickly revert to that if necessary, but still.. I have no idea why this isn't working.
        Last edited by Magicballs; 05-19-2017, 09:33 AM.

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        >'Warning Header for small files 00.Unity'
        Because it is not an error, please don't mind it.
        It is given to anyone if execute a "HiR Clear Execute".

Code:
        This is the contents of the abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolver\GIL_town.txt
        <><><10147><6><Town><studio/itemobj/honey/GIL_town.unity3d><town>
        It means "Town" is added to category 6(=その他(others))

Note:About category (for old studio):
        0=家具(Furniture)
        1=壁床(Wall & Floor)
        2=日用品(House)
        3=小物(Small)
        4=食材(Food)
        5=武器(Weapons)
        6=その他(Others)
        7=Hアイテム(H-Items)
        8=液体(Liquid)
        9=画面効果(Screen)
        10=医療(Medical)
        11=エフェクト(Effect)

It should be added in the name called "Town"
        Spoiler

I'm sorry but Hir_neo 1.0.2 don't work. this message is keep showing [can't found ItemList_00_00.MonoBehaviour]

can you fix this?
      (also, Hir_neo 1.0.3 is not availage right now T_T)

Comment

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        Please overwrite with this file to under the abdata\studioneo\info.
        The list of items returns to a official state.
        http://www.mediafire.com/file/tnpt7d...SutudioNEO.zip

Then..when there are any file(xxx.MonoBehaviour and xxx.MonoBehaviour.bk) and folder(old)
        there other than 00.unity3d and 02.unity3d, please delete it.
        Then please execute the HiR_Neo.

thanks cur144

but... this time "[error] can't upate list file. plaease check SB3U version" message is showing.
      I'm currently using Hir_neo 1.0.2 with SB3UGS_v1.0.54 delta. what should i do? (even changed SB3UGS but don't work)

sorry and thanks

Comment

• xjqh90
        xjqh90 commented
        Editing a comment
        umm... there is someone who are experiencing the same problem(http://rara.jp/playclub/page5055 ,No.5446)

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        Amamiya and me talked there.
        I translate No.5373's main point (for HiR_Neo).

Is there the permission that can change the file under the abdata\studioneo\info?
        Does the folder of HiR_Neo.exe have permission to execute it?
        Did you use HiR_Neo after non-compression?
        Otherwise its error("[error] can't upate list file. plaease check SB3U version") is output.

• xjqh90
        xjqh90 commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG cur144

i'm really sorry for wasting your time...

[error] can't upate list file. plaease check SB3U version
        Hir_neo 1.0.2 don't work. this message

these two messages are showing because I misplace set abdate path....
        (I had set abdate path to entire folder when it shoud be only abdate folder)

i'm sorry cur144 and very very thanks for sincere comment
        Last edited by xjqh90; 05-17-2017, 11:49 AM.

Hate to ask this but I'm having some trouble importing models into NEO and I'm out of ideas.

I've successfully imported many of my own models and other peoples to the original studio, so I at least think I know what I'm doing, but...

When I run HiR_Neo_1.0.2 I have the 2 SB3U command windows pop up for about 1 second each and then HiR says its done, but nothing is in game.

I've tried this with my own modes and with some other ones to no avail. My text file for the NEO items is in abdata\studioneo\HoneyselectItemResolve, but my unity file is in the same location for both my original studio and NEO studio text files (example: studio/itemobj/honey/Cent.unity3d).

To use a model as an example

Text file in abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolve r:
      Code:
      #1,2行目は読み飛ばすので、ご自由に利用ください。2行目は例です。
      #<><><><希望カテゴリ番号><アイテム名><[abdata]から見たunity3dファイルのパス><対象Animator>
      <><><><5><Centurion 1><studio/itemobj/honey/Cent.unity3d><Bolters_Leader>
      <><><><5><Centurion 2><studio/itemobj/honey/Cent.unity3d><Centurian_Base_Leader 5>
      When I use HiRv1.1.1, works perfectly, added to the original studio no problem, process takes about 10 seconds via HiR

Text file in abdata\studioneo\HoneyselectItemResolver
      Code:
      #<管理番号><種類番号><名称><マニフェスト><バンドルパス><ファイルパ ス><子の接続先><アニメがあるか><色替え><色替え対象><色替え(カラー 2)><色替え対象(カラー2)><拡縮判定>
      <><6><Centurion1><><studio/itemobj/honey/Cent.unity3d><Bolters_Leader><><False><False><><False><><True>
      <><6><Centurionx><><studio/itemobj/honey/Cent.unity3d><Centurian_Base_Leader 5><><False><False><><False><><True>
      Run HiR_Neo_1.0.2, Get the 2 seconds of HiR running and then nothing.

If I edit the first line to be erroneous, HiR picks up on that and throws out an error, so I know it sees the text file.

Honestly not sure what I'm missing at this point, hoping its just in front of my eyes and I can't see it.
      Last edited by LP3025; 05-19-2017, 07:35 AM. Reason: Clarification and Correction

Comment

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        Here is one mistake. However, it may be the mistake only on the #72.
        abdata\studioneo\HoneyselectItemResolve -> abdata\studioneo\HoneyselectItemResolver

[1]
        Code:
         About : <><><><5><Centurion 1><studio/itemobj/honey/Cent.unity3d><Bolters_Leader>
        It is a thing under the abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\HoneyselectItemResolver
        HiR_Neo converts it to the following form.
        Code:
         <><5><Centurion1><><studio/itemobj/honey/Cent.unity3d><Bolters_Leader><><False><False><><False><><True>
        Then HiR_Neo add it to the item list of studio neo.

[2]
        Code:
         About : <><6><Centurion1><><studio/itemobj/honey/Cent.unity3d><Bolters_Leader><><False><False><><False><><True>
        It is a thing under the abdata\studioneo\HoneyselectItemResolver
        Because it is an item same as [1], HiR_Neo overwrites it.
        However, the category changes from 5(weapons) to 6(small).

(It is not necessary for you to add [2] if you don't add a color change or an animation to an item.
        Even [1] can do the change of the category)
        Last edited by cur144; 05-19-2017, 07:24 AM.

• LP3025
        LP3025 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah apologies, that missing r in abdata\studioneo\HoneyselectItemResolve -> abdata\studioneo\HoneyselectItemResolver was just a typo on my part in the comment, its actually the correctly named file.

I did intentionally change the category from studio to neo because small was more appropriate, but I digress.

The only other possible issue I could see causing my problem, besides some sort of error in my text file I'm not understanding, is a failure of HiR_Neo to call the unity plugin correctly.

I say this only because of the following text from the import/export .txt files
        Code:
        In HiR_1.1.1 I have LoadPlugin("E:\illusion\HiR_1.1.1\SB3UGS_v1.1.0\plugins\UnityPlugin.dll")
        In HiR_Neo  I Have LoadPlugin("E:\illusion\HiR_Neo_1.0.2\SB3UGS_v1.0.54delta\\plugins\UnityPlugin.dll")
        Why 2 \\ before plugins I don't know, I figure I'm really reaching for an error at this point so if I can't figure it out I'll wait for someone to release some models for NEO using HiR_Neo and see if I can get those to run rather than trying to edit my stuff or GIL's stuff on my own to try and get it to work.

I do appreciate the insight and consideration though, so thank you. If I ever get this figured out I'll put it up somewhere so people can use em.
        Last edited by LP3025; 05-19-2017, 07:56 AM. Reason: Code formatting

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        The thing in the import/export.txt files is information not an error.
        It is output to anyone's thing.
        If a HiR outputs "[info] finish!", All is finished normally.

cur144,
      Thanks for doing a great job here!

To [1], this is a problem in HF. Long words are cut and the board includes a space where no space was written. The only exception to this when using [code] tags which only few people know. Even your own comment has this problem, see the last <False> in your long lines.
      Code:
      <><5><Centurion1><><studio/itemobj/honey/Cent.unity3d><Bolters_Leader><><False><False><><False><><True>

Comment

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        I see, and revised #72.1
        Thanks.

Hm, although it should not make any difference there is a simplification for loading the UnityPlugin.dll
      Code:
      LoadPlugin(PluginDirectory+"UnityPlugin.dll")
      This works regardless of the location of Sb3UGS. Additionally it does not include any backslash, although Windows doesn't care for multiple backslashes.

Comment

I also get the "[error] can't update list file.please check SB3U version." message. I tried changing abdata folder permission, run HiR as admin, both didn't work. My txt file is already in the new studio neo format. Any idea?

Spoiler

Comment

• cur144
          cur144 commented
          Editing a comment
          If HiR worked, please place HiR_Neo & SB3U to the folder same as it.
          Spoiler

Then the abdata\studioneo\info\00.unity3d is updated after execute HiR_Neo.
          (Please check the pammission of abdata\studioneo\info)

Still when it doesn't work, #70.1 may be necessary.

• nneezz
          nneezz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!! #70.1 did solve the issue. I wonder why...I did a clean install after HSParty came out and haven't touch the 00.unity3d file since.
      Working...
      X