Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS Studio Addon Plugin (v0.9.4 - IK animation etc. - 12/29 update #163)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HS Studio Addon Plugin (v0.9.4 - IK animation etc. - 12/29 update #163)

Honey Select Studio Addon Plugin (v0.9.4)

Additional capability to Honey Select Studio.

Please see the following video to see what can be done using this mod.
    - IK animation (v0.1)
    (.mp4: https://mega.nz/#!ABoSgCbK!KuxIajUi2x_bvAqK8x4BDd2VNUvbGwEhzCQoryS r774)
    - Auto tracking (parent/children) (v0.3)
    https://youtu.be/Jutm-MMj0Fs

[Download]
    v0.5.1 Mega: https://mega.nz/#!JJI32AQZ!Ac5BItpuE..._2A5ZctWC1F_z8
    v0.6.1 Mega: https://mega.nz/#!YcI2lShb!6C5ywzna5...xNqa849IXKmFlQ
    v0.7.3 Mega: https://mega.nz/#!hUoFHIAY!rGpgpVEny...vrfyr_Kqx3xhUk
    v0.8.3 Mega: https://mega.nz/#!wIollIYK!WGHvbNtad...U3I8ZEi6bT3pE8
    v0.9.2 Mega: https://mega.nz/#!sZ4lwI4b!qr_rOyGYI...MIZF4LGo0uWrNw
    v0.9.3 Mega: https://mega.nz/#!sVAg3apA!2SKoatwU2...uZWRph4WqVKves
    v0.9.4 Mega: https://mega.nz/#!URBDERRS!L2--xw4mU...Va0amlAT-GEwHs

Other versions.
    Spoiler

[Advanecd IK mode]
    You can control weight of IK to mix IK with animation.
    You can also add simple animation on IK nodes to create a new motion.
    Spoiler

1. Pressing "Ctrl" + "I" turns on/off the "Advanced IK" GUI menu.
    2. You can twick IK pose weight for overall IK pose node, or each IK node (spine, hand, hoot, elbow, knee, etc.).
    Weight: Strength of the IK node (default is 1.0 if IK is on, or 0.0 if IK if off)
    Bend Goal Weight: Strength of the Bend position (elbow and knee)

3. When you click IK node (red cube or green cube), weight information for the IK node is displayed. You can twick the weight for the node.

4. For each IK node, you can turn on/off the animation by pressing "Off" (that make animation to turn on).
    When you press "Start" position, current node position is set as the animation start position.
    When you press "End" position, current node position is set as the animation end position.
    You can then press "Play" button to start animation, and twick the "Animation speed" as you want.

5. When you save the Scene, all of the above setting will be saved as a separated xml file, adjucent to the scene save file.
    Such as "2016_1005_2239_35_835.png.extsave.xml", for the "2016_1005_2239_35_835.png".

[Additional Options]
    1. Pressing "Ctrl" + "I" turns on/off the "Advanced IK" GUI menu.
    2. Click "Options" button on top of the menu.
    3. Select options
    Dynamic Bust (physics) animation option for IK mode (Female characters)
    Spoiler

- Dynamic Bust(IK): Enable/Disable physics base bust animation when IK mode enabled (default Off = Disabled)

Bust Control adjustment (Female characters)
    Spoiler

- Bust Control Fix: Enable/Disable the fix (default On = Enabled)
    - Bust Control Pow (L/R): Strength of the Bust control.

Fixed positioing of penis tip (Make characters)
    Spoiler

- Penis IK: Enable/Disable the fixed positioning the penis tip. (default Off = Disabled)
    (You may see the difference in Cowgirl H-animation. re-position when IK is enabled)
    - Sync with Hip: Enable/Disable sync the tip movement with the Hip animation (default Off = not sync)

Automatic play Voice and Face (Female character)
    Spoiler

- Auto Voice/Face: On/Off: sync voice and face animation with the H-animation.
    To activate this, you have to assigned a H-animation to character.
    (hard)/(soft) : voice/face for hard (fast speed) or soft (slow speed)
    (hit)/(none) : voice/face when H-guage hit or not.
    - Talk (Normal, Short, Start): Talk (random based on personality, state, or resist as same as main game)
    - Personality, State, Resist: voice/face personality, status, and h-habituation.
    - (note) You need to on Lip sync if you want auto-anim the mouth open/close status.

Reduced mesh morphing problem on elbo and knee when IK enabled.
    Spoiler

- Fix IK Morph (elbo/knee): try to fix broken mesh when IK moved.
    In v.0.5.0, "(another ver.)" option button uses another algorithm suggested by @mayer2 in HF forum.

[Auto Track (Parent/Chidlren)]
    You can set automatic position/rotation tracking of other Character(bone)/Item for Character, Item and IK Node.
    Spoiler

1. Select a Item or IK node.
    2. Open Advanced IK GUI.
    3. Select "Auto Track" tab (for IK node).
    4. Press "Off" button (to turn On) to enable tracking.
    5. Press "Attach (chara)" or "Attach (bone)" to attach the item/IK node to the nearest character/item or bones.
    You may need to invisible characters or items, to avoid attaching to them.
    In (v0.5.0), You can use "Select" button to select bone in the view.Click image for larger version  Name:	hsstudioaddon_v0.5_IKBone_Select.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5731946

6. If you move already attached character or IK position, you need to press "Off" button right after "Re-position".
    You may select tracking option:
    tracking "Rotation"
    "Relative" treat offset based on target bone rotation/scale (default), or treat offset as absolute position.

[VMD animation (MikuMikuDance motion data)]
    Plays MMD motion data within studio.
    Since the difference betwen MMD and HS in terms of model bones, IK algorithm etc. are quite big, not every motion will work in the game.
    Spoiler

1. Select a character and activate Advanced IK GUI.
    2. Select "VMD" tab.
    3. Click "Off" button to activate VMD playing.
    - Note. Since v0.7.0, IK animation feature will co-work with this feature, however it may wrongly behave since the core IK system conflicted.
    4. Input file name or select file (by click "..." button), then click "Load" button.
    5. The animation automatically starts.

If you want to sync multiple characters, Play/Pause/Stop button after "(All chara)" will do the stuff.

[(optional) SBPR animation]
    Plays Sexy Beach Premium Resort motion in HoneyStudio.
    Spoiler

You must have SBPR installed on your system, and need to installation separated plugin file and configuration.
    See [Install] section in the readme.txt for the installation.

Due to the difference between bones, and IK control detail, motions may work differently.
    2. Select "SBPR Anime" tab.
    3. Click "Off" button to activate SBPR animation feature.
    - Note. Since v0.7.0, IK animation feature will co-work with this feature, however it may wrongly behave since the core IK system conflicted.
    Also, you need to turn this off, when you activate VMD animation feature (and vice versa).
    4. Select the motion type (normal motion, or H-motion)
    5. Select motion.
    6. For H-motion, you can pair male/female at "Partner" option. Select character using "<" ">" then click "Set" to pair them.

[(optional) PlayClub animation]
    This feature enables running the PlayClub motion in HoneyStudio.
    Spoiler

You must have PlayClub installed on your system, and need to installation separated plugin file and configuration.
    See [Install] section for the installation.

Due to the difference between bones, and IK control detail, motions may work differently.
    2. Select "PC Anime" tab.
    3. Click "Off" button to activate PlayClub animation feature.
    - Note. IK animation feature will co-work with this feature, however it may wrongly behave since the core IK system conflicted.
    Also, you need to turn VMD/SBPR animation off, to turn on the PlayClub animation.
    5. Select motion.
    6. For H-motion, you can set a group of male/females at "Group" option.
    - Select groups to joing by using "<" ">" button.
    - To join to the group, click buttons on the right of "Set", such like "F", "Ma".
    - "F": primary female, "M" primary male, "Fa": sub-female, "Ma, b, c": sub-male characters.
    - If you want to remove character from group, click "Reset" button.

[(optional) Harem Mate animation]
    This feature enables running the Harem Mate motion in HoneyStudio.
    You must have Harem "Studio" (part of update v4) installed to run H-motions.
    v0.9.0 limitation
    - IK are not work.
    - Bust animation is disabled.
    - Male shoulder is deformed, due to the differences of bone structure.
    Spoiler

You must have Harem Mate (and Studio) installed on your system, and need to installation separated plugin file and configuration.
    See [Install] section for the installation.

2. Select "HM Anime" tab.
    3. Click "Off" button to activate PlayClub animation feature.
    - Note. IK animation feature will co-work with this feature, however it may wrongly behave since the core IK system conflicted.
    Also, you need to turn VMD/SBPR animation off, to turn on the PlayClub animation.
    5. Select motion.
    6. For H-motion, you can set a group of male/females at "Group" option.
    - Select groups to joing by using "<" ">" button.
    - To join to the group, click buttons on the right of "Set", such like "F1", "M2".
    - "F1": primary female, "M1" primary male, "F2-5": sub-female, "M2-5": sub-male characters.
    - If you want to remove character from group, click "Reset" button.

[Additional camera shortcut keys]
    Q, W, E will move camera focus to selected character's Head, Breasts, and Hips. (as same as main game)

[Character List / Clothes List support]
    Add sort, filter, load option to Character List / Clothes List.

[GripMoveForHS Studio]
    VR mod extension (for VIVE controller)
    GripMove Studio Tool (switch using "Menu" button)
    Spoiler

- GUI is always floating. You can move it by grabbing with Grip button and move around.
    Long pressing Application menu button resets its position.
    - You can click on GUI by laser &amp; Trigger (default Eusth's VR mod capability) as well as laser and touchpad click.
    Basically, you will use the Trigger however, on OK/Calcen dialog, you may need to use the Touchpad.
    - Move yourself by moving the VIVE controller holding the Grip botton.
    - You can turn use "Forward Rendering" for by ruggin the "VRwithForwardRendering.bat" (or adding --forward commandline opt) for the performance reason.
    - Allow moving and rorating IK by grabbing the node with "Trigger" button.
    - Allow moving and rorating characters and items by grabbing the node with "Trigger" button.
    - Turn on/off Advanced IK GUI by pressing "Touchpad" with holding "Grip" button.
    - Select IK node in Advanced IK GUI, by pressing "Touchpad" when pointing IK node (when the node is grabbable)

[3D voice position fix]
    Fix the position of the character Voice, from foot positi, to head position.
    Last edited by vrl0ver; 12-28-2016, 07:51 PM.

OMFG you are amazing. this not only allow moving limbs while maintaining rest of the animation. with the save position you can custom animation on top of that. I have been dreaming to have this.

Comment

Holy shit. What this mod achieves is all I wanted from the studio at this point. Now it has everything. Just amazing. Thank you so much, you just made my day.
      Last edited by FlawedDevice; 10-05-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Greaaaaat work indeed !!!

Comment

speechless

Comment

Well, this is a game changer for HS Studio! Awesome work
            My new OneDrive page, the other one is apparently gone. I had forgotten all my sign in info awhile ago so it probably got wiped due to inactivity. Not much in the newer one yet.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=E7DE13...C529F8&group=0

Comment

Oh my... Is this shit for real?! Amazing, the biggest of thank yous to ya!!!

Comment

Thank you so much for uploading this! This was needed so badly! And the fact that you can create your own animations is just incredible. H-Animations became pretty much useless once IKs were acitvated, but those days are gone.

So much win!

Regards,
                Snooley

Comment

OMFG I'm never leaving my house again. I just put in my two weeks notice! Need to start a personal lube account on patreon. please donate to help me stay un-chafed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Excellent! I was waiting for this ever since PPD.
                    -

Comment

本当に素晴らしいモッドです!ようやく自分が作っていた乱交系シーンを完成させることができました、ありが とうございます!

Comment

Thank you very much! Can I make some dancing move with this tool?

Comment

このMODは本当に必要でした
                          ありがとうございます!
                          もしできたらですが、数値の直接入力が出来るようには出来ないでしょうか?
                          自分としては特にスピードの数値を直接入力したいのですが、バーで数値をいじると入力したい数値にならなく て困ってます
                          御一考してもらえないでしょうか?
                          よろしくおねがいします!

Comment

Such amazing work, now if I only could use that in VR with EEEs mod. Unfortunatelly the IK markers are not visible in VR.
                            Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

• vrl0ver
                              vrl0ver commented
                              Editing a comment
                              @MiniMax
                              I have created GripMoveForHS for Studio plugin that work with the new IK system as well as this plugin. Wait a bit.

• MiniMax
                              MiniMax commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Exellent! Now waiting for that Touch controllers...

Hmmm I installed this to my plugins folder but Ctrl + I does not seem to work. What am I missing? More than likely user error on my part *sigh* ... I have the latest IPA.

Edit: NM it's working now thanks!
                            Last edited by kendroid; 10-06-2016, 08:15 PM. Reason: Aye ...

Comment

• Ichy
                              Ichy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              you need to run studio patched.exe once.
                          Working...
                          X