Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS Studio Addon Plugin (v1.1.0 - IK animation etc. - 05/03)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when ambient source is set to skybox, DynamicGI.UpdateEnvironment() should be called to apply the changed.
    But this function is really slow, so it should only be used when ambient intensity, skybox exposure or tint is changed.

Comment

• How I add custom lights? The only thing I can do is open advanced IK windonw with ctrl+I

Comment

• I recently reinstalled this whole thing after everything broke. I'm pretty sure it was this mod that allowed me to change the pose to an animation to save as a card in the character maker right? But CTRL+I doesn't bring up anything in the character maker?

Comment

• I'm also unable to get this plugin to work in studio NEO. pressing ctrl+I does nothing. It is working in the old studio though. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Comment

• Doesn't work for me in NEO either.

Comment

• Doesn't not working on NEO for me. i pres control I and nothing happens. Why ?
              This is a mad world.

Comment

• ami666
                ami666 commented
                Editing a comment
                this is not for studio neo so it is not suppose to work on it

• I'm part of the hole Ctrl + I not working in both Studio and Studio Neo.

Comment

• For everyone saying it dosnt work in NEO or somewhere else besides the old studio, IT IS NOT for NEO or ANYTHING else EXCEPT the previous studio.
                For StudioNeo there is another version that provides SIMILAR functions, goolge it and you will find it. So stop saying it dosnt work for Neo or in the main game.

Comment

• OMARXC
                  OMARXC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the reply. Most moders talk about the Studio Neo Addon plugin and I thought it was an updated version of this same plugin, not that it was a diferent one altogether

• Mikke
                  Mikke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What to google`? Searching for "studio neo addon plugin" and similar only leads back to this thread.

• ami666
                  ami666 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  try searching in google with this "pastebin HS StudioNeoAddon"

• Originally posted by ami666 View Post
                For everyone saying it dosnt work in NEO or somewhere else besides the old studio, IT IS NOT for NEO or ANYTHING else EXCEPT the previous studio.
                For StudioNeo there is another version that provides SIMILAR functions, goolge it and you will find it. So stop saying it dosnt work for Neo or in the main game.
                Little harsh. And no, google does NOT yield results for a Neo animation editor add-on. *EDIT O.k I take that back, I did find it, but as far as I can tell you can't do the IK animations, which is really sad. Perhaps in time.
                Last edited by Tempest12; 07-08-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• ami666
                  ami666 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Didnt mean to sound harsh but was just trying to get my point that you should look around the internet since that is how i found most things instead of asking so apologies on my part and yes it still does not have all functions the normal addon has but lets hope it will soon.

• I google it. and did not found The similar version for this mod. can someone help me ?
                This is a mad world.

Comment

• The droids that you are looking for can be found in the pastebin: link removed
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 07-09-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• hey is there anyway to not make the penis tip to stop moving in honey select itself ,

Comment

• Hi !

I've been trying to get this plugin to work, It did a while ago before party was released, but since I upgraded to party, I Upgraded all my plugins, everything work but this one.

When pressing ctrl + i , nothing happen in Studio, I also tried the Neo version of the plugin, and same problem, nothing happen in Neo too.

May there be any incompability with other plugins ?
                      I got installed : Shortcuts, GGmod, SBXuncensor, HSPE, additional Bones mod and wider Sliders. Every of them works Except this Studio Addon Plugin.

Is there something I should check or try to make it work again ?

Comment

• ami666
                        ami666 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i have almost all if not all plugins and it works for me, so its not the plugin conflict

• crasse2
                        crasse2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thx ami666, I fixed it ! you were right, it had nothing to do with a plugin conflict, in fact I just redownloaded a clean Studio64 exe file patched with ipa and it works like a charm !
                        Another small question relative to IK in general, is there anyway to rotate the head ? there isn't any IK goal (cube) for the head and I didn't found anyway to change head direction (without moving all the shoulders and back bones) ?

• DemonDK
                        DemonDK commented
                        Editing a comment
                        @crasse2: look under character state in both normal and neo... there is a little section for the head. Choose manual and you should see the rotate tools appear; when you are satisfied click fixed :-D In Neo however, its easier to just use FK.

• no it should work if IPA is working after running patched.exe

sometimes i really have to hold ctrl + i (not just tap it) for the menu to register. and they just explained this version doesn't support NEO... i'll patiently wait for that update; because this mod is a BEAST! even extra plugins that link other illusion games animation repositories... holy fxxking shxt

UPDATE: ok tried the separate NEO version rumored on pastebin and it works well!
                      Last edited by LynxAwakening; 07-19-2017, 03:20 PM. Reason: more tinkering.

Comment

• ami666
                        ami666 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        there is a seperate version that supports NEO but lacks one or two functions this one currently has

• I'll also wait for them to add the old custom animation feature, it was a game changer !

Comment

Working...
                      X