X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HS_SlotID - Honey Select Slot Manager v.1.1.1 [updated 01-31]

FEATURES:
    • Easily view all the slots in a mod
    • View stock name in English (requires UITranslation Mod)
    • Searchable Slots to avoid conflicts
    • Slot Type can be translated
    • Change Slot number

INSTALLATION & TIPS:

Put HS_SlotID.exe in you HoneySelect folder for easy setup.

On first run it'll create an '.ini' file to store preferences

For search function to work you need to create a List to search from. You can download it via the program (link here: dilldoe.org/AG3/HS_SlotID_List.txt) or create one based on only the mods you have installed (if you have all the mods installed)
    Spoiler

Translation requires UITranslation Mod to be installed (in you Plugin folder) with the current English Translations.
    Spoiler

CLIFFS: Put in HoneySelect folder. Run and 'Tools > List > Download List'. View Mod or search for Slot.

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:

Created mainly for Modders (more for users later on) to quickly see if a slot for their mod is already taken or not.
    Spoiler

The Slot Types are stored in the '.ini' file, so if you don't like the way I name them or want to translated into your own language, you can edit it there. PLEASE DON'T MANUALLY EDIT 'HS_SlotID_List.txt' ! Either generate one or download it to avoid errors in searching.

Also, if you're using it to figure out which outfit you want to copy/paste as the base for your mod using the English translation, the Index number should be in the filename when you open it in SB3U. ex. T-Shirt (White) has index of '4', so in SB3U look for p_cf_body_top_04_xx. etc...

HOW TO:

For USERS:

Spoiler

After Installing (Read Above)

1. Click Tools > List > Create Local

This will create a searchable list of all the mods you've installed.

2. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below.

3. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

4.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column, PLEASE ASK THE MODDER TO CHANGE IT FIRST! This will make sure everyone is using the same mod. BUT if you can't wait, you can change it and Save it. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

4a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

5. Finally, every time you install a new mod, you have to Click "Tools > List > Create Local". It'll ask you to Append or Create a New one since you already have one. It doesn't matter which one you choose (Create a new one for a fresh list) it'll still work the same.

For MODDERS:

Spoiler

1. Click "Tools > List > Download List > Stable or Nightly" This will let you compare your mod to everyone else. Stable are confirmed mods, while Nightly are user submitted and not confirmed yet.

2. Click "Tools > List > Create Local" and click "Yes" to append the downloaded list. This will add your mods to the Downloaded List.

3. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below. If your mod is conflicting, you'll know which file and which slot.

4. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

5.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column (or do it in SB3U) and click save. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

5a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

6. If you decide to share your mod, you can also update the Nightly list, http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) Follow the direction on the site and upload your List.

7. Suggest you repeat steps 1 - 3 every time you're creating a new mod to avoid conflicting slots.

UPDATES:

10-27 - v.0.2.0 - Fixed issues with conflicting slot number in different slot types. Added Slot Type to Search Results. Added Append option for List creation. Fixed Slot Type naming.

as zeaska and cur144 mention, modders might not use the same slot number format as Illusion since the game only focus on last 3 digits. So a bra slot can have the same number as an underwear slot and HS_SlotID will return it as a conflict. My solution is to correct the format before storing it to the List. This way an underwear slot using a bra slot number will be reformatted to the panty slot.

Example: Bra 207123 & Underwear 207123, both works in game cause different types. will be stored in the List as 207123 & 208123 to reflect the correct slot type.

this has no effect on the mods, or show up in the grid, only in HS_SlotID_List.txt. So if you do a conflicting search, only conflicting slots will come up (which is the shoes)

I've also included the Slot Type in the search Result, so if you search for 207123, it'll tell you "Bra slot 207123...etc.." is taken or not. This (I hope) will help modders conform to the Illusion format by making sure the slot number is in the right slot type.

forgot to mention, I've also added an Append option for Creating Local list, only adding new mods to the list instead of creating a new one. It'll show which new mods are added in the status area on the bottom. This will make it easier to see which mod(s) are missing from the Downloaded list. It'll automatically ask you if you want to update or create a new list when you click 'Create Local'

10-28 - v.0.3.0 -Fixed incorrect slot type with names containing letter & numbers. Changed Download List to 'Stable' & 'Nightly' version for future user submission (currently both list are the same). Fix minor bugs.

10-29 - v.0.3.1 - Bug fix & icon change to match HS icon. removed persistent UITranslation not found

10-30 - v.0.3.2 - Fixed Slot Type naming. Fixed typos/double entries (Lips showing as Headtype and male clothes showing as body type) Other bug fixes.

10-31 - v.0.3.3 - Added resize. Fixed bug where items might not be read/skipped

PLEASE DELETE HS_SlotID.ini AND LET THE PROGRAM GENERATE A NEW .ini

OR open it and edit the following lines:
    • cf_f_top = Normal Top (F)
    • cm_f_body = Normal Top (M)

11-02 - Added Upload site. http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) If your mod isn't on the list, then upload it and it'll be in the Nightly List.

11-03 - v.0.4.0 - Added Map function to visual all the slots. bug fixes.

11-03 - v.0.4.1 - fix bug causing program to crash on map

11-18 - v.0.4.2 - conflict search now reports multiple conflicts for same slot. change pin function on map to stay pin while change cloth type.

12-12 - v.1.0 - Added Save function and scalable status area.

01-03 - v.1.1 - Added Auto Update function. Bug fixes & more error detecting.

01-31 - v.1.1.1 - minor bug fixes.

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
    請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

Last edited by DillDoe; 01-31-2017, 07:47 PM.

I think I may be getting a similar crash as cur144. Attached a few of the list files that would cause exceptions.
    https://mega.nz/#!rBk0jCob!s2vLcQSHM...bedQELAY-7EYWs

Also, after creating local list, conflicting search is greyed out but a restart of HS_SlotID picks it up. This doesn't happen for downloading list.

love your mods man.
    Last edited by ore0; 10-29-2016, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• DillDoe
      DillDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      well not the same crash, but I do see the cause (GHM_ca_extension) For some reason the program isn't picking up on a carriage return, so it's skipping the whole Slot Type for that list and hence crashing. will look into it. but just curious do they work in game?

• ore0
      ore0 commented
      Editing a comment
      DillDoe yep, in game's fine.

ore0 & @cur144

try the new updated version and see if you're still getting error(s).

Comment

• cur144
      cur144 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, DillDoe.
      For me, the exceptions error disappeared with a V0.3.1

• ore0
      ore0 commented
      Editing a comment
      No more exceptions, thanks a lot for the quick turnaround DillDoe !

When creating local list, I still have to restart the app before I can search for conflict but search works immediately after downloading list. Not sure if that's intended.

• DillDoe
      DillDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      @ore0
      seems like I forgot to enable it after created the list like I did for download, will include the fix in next upgrade, but it should always be enable if you have a full list. no need to delete it to create a new local. have the option now to append old list or create a new one.

DillDoe found another bug. Exception when selecting one of the entries. Attached the problematic list file.
    https://mega.nz/#!jIlw1ASI!18_yEnju-...w7-OVePWVwvYXU

Comment

• DillDoe
      DillDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      it's the name of your list that's throwing the program off. Didn't think the game would allow you to add characters before slot type only after it. will have to add another filter.

Updated with fixes. Shouldn't be anymore exceptions with Slot Type names. Rewrote function to match Slot Type Name exactly. Found out you can name it what ever you want but the core slot type must be in there (ie. ca_f_this_example_ca_f_arm_lol_23_haha, the game will only look at ca_f_arm)

Also I had a few typos with the Slot Type names, so either edit your ini as stated in first post OR delete it and let the program generate a new one. It only affect how it's display in the grid.

Comment

Another update. Fixed bug where a line might be skipped or not read. Also made the program resizable, so if have have a hard time reading it, you can go fullscreen now.

Comment

DillDoe, works great now thanks! 2 minor things:

1. The default path seems to have changed to D:\ILLUSION\HoneySelect\abdata\list\characustom\AL L and even if I change it, it doesn't seem to save into the ini.
      2. When I enable either translation option, translation doesn't turn on. When I go back to the menu, off is still ticked and the enable selection is greyed out and I can't choose it again even after restart, I assume because it sees that the setting is in the ini. I haven't touched my UITranslation mod at all and it worked with 0.31.

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        this is what happens when I stay up too late and start uploading.
        I had it in my debug mode which has a set path and I forgot to change it back when I compiled it.
        It's fixed now

• ore0
        ore0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a lot DillDoe!

I've setup an upload page, so modders can update the list with their mod, keeping the Nightly List the most up to date list for other modders.

http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5)

just fill out the basic info and upload, if your mod isn't in the Nightly List, it'll add it and show you a log of all the new mods added. If you want your mod to be on the Stable List, provide a link to your mod so I can verify that it's an actual mod and not a fake.

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, looks correct.
        Send all the output contents by "Create Local". webpage will know what to save.

looking at cf_f_cur_06.unity3d and yes, it looks like it skip 206792. I didn't change one of my filter in the last update. I've fixed it and will upload new update.
        Last edited by DillDoe; 11-03-2016, 02:06 PM.

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, I understood it.
        It seems to be able to start from the next version of the HS_SlotID.

• cur144
        cur144 commented
        Editing a comment
        I uploaded the information that a Nightly List of my Mod did not have.
        The addition of the cf_f_cur_05.unity3d succeeded for Nightly List.

However, a problem seemed to be given by the addition of the cf_f_cur_04.unity3d
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...84#post5732184

Nightly List already have the information of the cf_f_cur_04.unity3d, but it is only a information of V1.0.

cf_f_cur_04.unity3d

Because I added ID:206791 in V1.1, then Upload did it to Nightly List, but was not added to Nightly List.
        (I use the V0.4.1 of HS_SlotID.exe now)

just want a little easy feature to implement look at the screen:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	5733189
      actually there is NOTHING than will tell you if you find no conflict ....and looks like the program as bugged!!!!!!
      yeah IF it show nothing it MEAN there is no conflict!!!
      can you add something after scan for conflict even a windows with a OK button on it will be good...
      thanks

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't ever foresee no conflict, just more as slots are being filled.

New update: Added Map function and fix bugs.

Download the latest Stable List and click Tools>Map

On the first run (every time you open the program) it'll take a second or two for it to load the 1000 slots placeholders, so if you close the Map window (not the program) and reopen it should be instantaneous.

Select the clothing item you want to see in Slot Type drop down box. It'll map out all the slots that are taken (GREEN) and all the slots that have conflict (RED).

Putting your cursor over the box will give you the Slot ID and the status, if it's free, taken or conflicting. If taken it'll show the Filename taking that slot. All conflicts will be display in the status area below (in case there are more than 1 conflicts in the future)

To exit out the Map, click the [ X ] button on the right (next to the Legend Key)

Now this way if your mod takes several consecutive slots you can quick look to see which area is free for your 'block' of slots. You can click on the slot to pin it so you don't have to keep your mouse over it. (changing Slot Type will remove the pinning)
      Last edited by DillDoe; 11-03-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• jtenma
        jtenma commented
        Editing a comment
        "map" function bleeds off screen @ resolution of 1920x1080. Cannot see bottom half of map.. and cannot make fullscreen?

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        are you using custom scaling on your display? could you take a screenshot

• jtenma
        jtenma commented
        Editing a comment
        yea. I just realized that it was probably because I have my win10 font slider set to (175%) Sorry it was an issue on my end.

minor update to fix conflict search, will now show if a slot has more than 1 conflict. Map pinning fixed, so you can pin it and see if slot is free for multiple clothing type.

Comment

DillDoe could we have the conflict list at the bottom to be independently resizable please? Right now I rely on being able to maximize to see a larger view of the conflict list. If we could make that section resizable, at least vertically, independently of rest of app, that would be great. Also when map is turned on, the app can't be maximized anymore.

1 more request. Could we have the map as additional section, instead of replacing the list? Right now when I have a conflict, instead of waiting for the authors to resolve, the map is a great way to find another slot to fix the conflict in the interim. Being able to see the content of the highlighted list and searching in the map is a real time saver. I guess, that's actually the general use case; I'm doing exactly what the authors would eventually do, to find a free slot, instead of repeatedly F3-ing. To me the path of the list is probably something people would set once and forget so that doesn't need to be displayed all the time, while every function under Tools is actually something you need to use every time you fire up this awesome tool. Right now only Search has a shortcut.

Edit: looks like I can resize that section before you highlight any list but you can't once the list section has content, not surprising as they both seem to share the same pane. However, I think one would only realize you need to resize the conflict section once you see how long or short it is.

Edit2: Not sure what's going on, I can resize it now. I think some combination of displaying the list, displaying the conflict search results, turning map on/off, searching again, would make the window unresizable. I can't reproduce it now. However, when map is turned on, I definitely cannot resize.

Edit3: after I fixed a conflict by changing the slot and saved the lst file using sb3u, hd_slotid doesn't seem to be able to pick up the change when I do another Create Local then Conflicting Search. It only knows when I manually delete HS_SlotID_List.txt and let it regenerate fresh.
        Last edited by ore0; 11-19-2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• DillDoe
          DillDoe commented
          Editing a comment
          will add resizing status area on todo list.

not quite sure what you asking about the map. Like seeing the list & map at the same time? just open the program again and you'll have map on one and list on the other.

when you want to just check local mods, you need to generate a New one, not append the old one. So when you click Create Local, it'll ask you to Append or Not, click No to create a new local list.

• ore0
          ore0 commented
          Editing a comment
          d'oh! thanks DillDoe

Could you please enable the "save' function? It is such a tease with it literally sitting RIGHT THERE, but grayed out. Hate having to use sb3u when this program is better for adjusting ids.
        Last edited by jtenma; 11-20-2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• DillDoe
          DillDoe commented
          Editing a comment
          it's not really disable, it's non-existent. I haven't written the function yet and have to figure out the best way to go about it so people don't screw up their list.

• jtenma
          jtenma commented
          Editing a comment
          The only thing I can think of is that you lock the first 3 numbers of the id so they dont move a feet part to a upper body part (top) by mistake. (example 215XXX to 205XXX). That is the only thing they could totally screw up. Other than that. They have a map to see exactly what slots are open. The rest is up to them.

Update with save function and scalable status area.

I've added some error correcting to the new slot id, so you can only input numbers and same length or else it reverts back to original value. (ie. you can't enter 123ab3, or 12342, it'll revert back to original 123456)

Save will also create a one time only backup (***.unity3d.bak) of the file you changed. So if you've already have a filename like that, make sure it's the backup you want to keep cause the program will not create another one.

Comment

• jtenma
          jtenma commented
          Editing a comment
          OMFG! YOU DID IT! THE SAVE FUNCTION! DILLDOE YOURE AMAZING. Time for me to try it out!

If I'm posting in the wrong place, feel free to redirect me, but here are some conflicts I've listed.

My main question now is...well, what now?

Spoiler
        dilldoe_Towel.unity3d [ 350800 ] found in Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d

fijas_Hairpack.unity3d [ 201901 ] found in fijas_SkySims_018.unity3d
        fijas_Hairpack.unity3d [ 202901 ] found in fijas_SkySims_018.unity3d

215606_Elysium_shoes_006.unity3d [ 215606 ] found in cleep_shoes_pack.unity3d
        ac_mods.unity3d [ 215831 ] found in foolboy_fashion_02.unity3d
        ac_mods.unity3d [ 215832 ] found in foolboy_fashion_02.unity3d
        ac_mods.unity3d [ 215833 ] found in foolboy_fashion_02.unity3d

205604_Elysium_cos_004.unity3d [ 205604 ] found in belgar17_hstp_A4.unity3d
        Nocky_Cos_00.unity3d [ 205801 ] found in Schaffer_Sengoku_Basara_Kasuga.unity3d

Comment

• DillDoe
          DillDoe commented
          Editing a comment
          first, do you have all those mod installed?

if so, then you can inform the modders of those mods of the conflict and hopefully they will fix it.

OR

You can select one of the conflicting mod and change the slot to a free one (see tutorial in first post)

If you don't have any of those mods, I'm not sure what you're asking since you're not affected by it.

• saint1228
          saint1228 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kinda curious what the protocol was, since I like to share my characters, I'd hate for a conflicting mod to interfere. I was just gonna switch 'em to free slots, like you suggested.

Happy New Year everyone!
        Any chance we can have a mirror for this? MEGA seems to be having an existemtial crisis and I can't download it.

Comment

Working...
        X