X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HS_SlotID - Honey Select Slot Manager v.1.1.1 [updated 01-31]

FEATURES:
    • Easily view all the slots in a mod
    • View stock name in English (requires UITranslation Mod)
    • Searchable Slots to avoid conflicts
    • Slot Type can be translated
    • Change Slot number

INSTALLATION & TIPS:

Put HS_SlotID.exe in you HoneySelect folder for easy setup.

On first run it'll create an '.ini' file to store preferences

For search function to work you need to create a List to search from. You can download it via the program (link here: dilldoe.org/AG3/HS_SlotID_List.txt) or create one based on only the mods you have installed (if you have all the mods installed)
    Spoiler

Translation requires UITranslation Mod to be installed (in you Plugin folder) with the current English Translations.
    Spoiler

CLIFFS: Put in HoneySelect folder. Run and 'Tools > List > Download List'. View Mod or search for Slot.

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:

Created mainly for Modders (more for users later on) to quickly see if a slot for their mod is already taken or not.
    Spoiler

The Slot Types are stored in the '.ini' file, so if you don't like the way I name them or want to translated into your own language, you can edit it there. PLEASE DON'T MANUALLY EDIT 'HS_SlotID_List.txt' ! Either generate one or download it to avoid errors in searching.

Also, if you're using it to figure out which outfit you want to copy/paste as the base for your mod using the English translation, the Index number should be in the filename when you open it in SB3U. ex. T-Shirt (White) has index of '4', so in SB3U look for p_cf_body_top_04_xx. etc...

HOW TO:

For USERS:

Spoiler

After Installing (Read Above)

1. Click Tools > List > Create Local

This will create a searchable list of all the mods you've installed.

2. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below.

3. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

4.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column, PLEASE ASK THE MODDER TO CHANGE IT FIRST! This will make sure everyone is using the same mod. BUT if you can't wait, you can change it and Save it. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

4a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

5. Finally, every time you install a new mod, you have to Click "Tools > List > Create Local". It'll ask you to Append or Create a New one since you already have one. It doesn't matter which one you choose (Create a new one for a fresh list) it'll still work the same.

For MODDERS:

Spoiler

1. Click "Tools > List > Download List > Stable or Nightly" This will let you compare your mod to everyone else. Stable are confirmed mods, while Nightly are user submitted and not confirmed yet.

2. Click "Tools > List > Create Local" and click "Yes" to append the downloaded list. This will add your mods to the Downloaded List.

3. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below. If your mod is conflicting, you'll know which file and which slot.

4. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

5.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column (or do it in SB3U) and click save. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

5a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

6. If you decide to share your mod, you can also update the Nightly list, http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) Follow the direction on the site and upload your List.

7. Suggest you repeat steps 1 - 3 every time you're creating a new mod to avoid conflicting slots.

UPDATES:

10-27 - v.0.2.0 - Fixed issues with conflicting slot number in different slot types. Added Slot Type to Search Results. Added Append option for List creation. Fixed Slot Type naming.

as zeaska and cur144 mention, modders might not use the same slot number format as Illusion since the game only focus on last 3 digits. So a bra slot can have the same number as an underwear slot and HS_SlotID will return it as a conflict. My solution is to correct the format before storing it to the List. This way an underwear slot using a bra slot number will be reformatted to the panty slot.

Example: Bra 207123 & Underwear 207123, both works in game cause different types. will be stored in the List as 207123 & 208123 to reflect the correct slot type.

this has no effect on the mods, or show up in the grid, only in HS_SlotID_List.txt. So if you do a conflicting search, only conflicting slots will come up (which is the shoes)

I've also included the Slot Type in the search Result, so if you search for 207123, it'll tell you "Bra slot 207123...etc.." is taken or not. This (I hope) will help modders conform to the Illusion format by making sure the slot number is in the right slot type.

forgot to mention, I've also added an Append option for Creating Local list, only adding new mods to the list instead of creating a new one. It'll show which new mods are added in the status area on the bottom. This will make it easier to see which mod(s) are missing from the Downloaded list. It'll automatically ask you if you want to update or create a new list when you click 'Create Local'

10-28 - v.0.3.0 -Fixed incorrect slot type with names containing letter & numbers. Changed Download List to 'Stable' & 'Nightly' version for future user submission (currently both list are the same). Fix minor bugs.

10-29 - v.0.3.1 - Bug fix & icon change to match HS icon. removed persistent UITranslation not found

10-30 - v.0.3.2 - Fixed Slot Type naming. Fixed typos/double entries (Lips showing as Headtype and male clothes showing as body type) Other bug fixes.

10-31 - v.0.3.3 - Added resize. Fixed bug where items might not be read/skipped

PLEASE DELETE HS_SlotID.ini AND LET THE PROGRAM GENERATE A NEW .ini

OR open it and edit the following lines:
    • cf_f_top = Normal Top (F)
    • cm_f_body = Normal Top (M)

11-02 - Added Upload site. http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) If your mod isn't on the list, then upload it and it'll be in the Nightly List.

11-03 - v.0.4.0 - Added Map function to visual all the slots. bug fixes.

11-03 - v.0.4.1 - fix bug causing program to crash on map

11-18 - v.0.4.2 - conflict search now reports multiple conflicts for same slot. change pin function on map to stay pin while change cloth type.

12-12 - v.1.0 - Added Save function and scalable status area.

01-03 - v.1.1 - Added Auto Update function. Bug fixes & more error detecting.

01-31 - v.1.1.1 - minor bug fixes.

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
    請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

Last edited by DillDoe; 01-31-2017, 08:47 PM.

I keep getting exception errors whenever I try to save changes. Any thoughts on it? Please and thank you. EDIT: It mostly seems to be one particular mod, these tentacle face accessories that I really like. Unfortunately, they conflict with some other face accessories. Can't seem to save after adjusting the slots of the ones I don't ever plan on using.
    Last edited by saint1228; 01-01-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• saint1228
      saint1228 commented
      Editing a comment
      https://mega.nz/#!1lB0gZJb!qMK9FPgKT...vhuI07pNH82ZWI

It's a really nifty mod, but one of the tentacles conflicts with that cute Harem Mask that Zeaska shared a few weeks ago. Noticed it when I loaded a character using Zeaka's accessory and found it replaced. The set in question uses slots 397851-397868; I was attempting to bump the conflicting tentacle from 397851 to 397869 so the set stays at least grouped together. Feel like I'm doing something wrong here.

• DillDoe
      DillDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      saint1228 ok, seeing the conflict (it's fijas mod) and getting the same exception error.
      have to see why this mod is cause the error cause it's not showing up when I try to debug.

ok, i see why the error is happening. it's because changing and saving a new slot will automatically update your list. if the mod isn't in the list, you'll get that error.

So a fix for now is just to click "Tools > List > Create Local"
      Click "Yes" to scan and "Yes" to append

now you can change the slot ID and save it without error.

it'll add a fix to this on next update.
      Last edited by DillDoe; 01-02-2017, 02:46 PM.

• saint1228
      saint1228 commented
      Editing a comment
      Worked just fine with your latest update, kudos to you sir!

Does this only show id conflict with what you currently have installed or is there some kind of database with other popular mods not downloaded?
    sincerely,
    Dr Fillgood

Comment

• saint1228
      saint1228 commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't show an ID conflict in the list or map, but there's obviously a conflict if every character I had wearing the Harem Veil suddenly has a tentacle growing out of their chin or whatever. It's very confusing for me; I'm new to all this. Thanks for your patience.

• DillDoe
      DillDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      both.
      if you create a new local list, that'll only show id conflict with mods you have installed.
      this is for users to check if a mod isn't working due to conflict.

if you download the list AND append with local, it'll show conflict with all the mods, installed or not. the downloaded list contains all the publicly available mods and you can append it with the local list (which is all the mods you have installed or working on)
      this is for modders so they can check to see if their mod will conflict with others.

• saint1228
      saint1228 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I'm starting to get it. Thanks for taking time for the "slow kid" here. Still wonder why I'm having trouble saving after I reassign slots with that mod. It hasn't been an issue before.

Updated with Auto Update function & fixed a few bugs.

Notice people are still somewhat confused on what to do, so create an Auto Update function. This will automate all the steps require to get it working. So when you run it, it'll scan all your local mods and add it to the list if they're new. So no more needing to click "List > Create Local" to get an updated local list.

For modders, you still have to download the List (Stable or Nightly) manually to have the most currently list, BUT if Auto Update is checked, it'll also Append the Downloaded list with your local mods so you don't have to.

You might want to uncheck Auto Update to see if the Download list has your mod in it or not, by downloading it and checking the Map to see if your mod is in there. If not, Create Local and upload it (see first post). I usually will update the list when a new mod is released so give it a day or two to show up. If it's still not there in a week, upload it, I might have missed it so uploading is the best way to get it on the list.

If you have any errors running this version, please delete your "HS_SlotID.ini" file and let it generate a new one. If you still have error, report it here and I'll fix it.

Comment

DillDoe
      Thanks for a great tool.
      When I start v1.1 I get this exception. Deleting HS_SlotID.ini doesn't help. Could you investigate it?

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex に文字列の長さより大きい値を指定することはできません。
      パラメーター名:startIndex
      場所 System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
      場所 HS_SlotID.HS_SlotID.lstFiles_SelectedIndexChanged( Object sender, EventArgs e)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChange d(EventArgs e)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.SetSelected(Int32 index, Boolean value)
      場所 HS_SlotID.HS_SlotID.CreateLocalList(Boolean showMSG)
      場所 HS_SlotID.HS_SlotID.HS_SlotID_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      場所 System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Also, when I try to save changes in v1.0 I get this exception, but it may be solved in v1.1 if it's a known issue.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: インデックスが配列の境界外です。
      場所 HS_SlotID.HS_SlotID.SaveToolStripMenuItem_Click(Ob ject sender, EventArgs e)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Obje ct key, EventArgs e)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(Eve ntArgs e)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(Eve ntArgs e)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs e)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEven tArgs mea)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs mea)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
      場所 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Last edited by swordworld; 01-06-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• swordworld
        swordworld commented
        Editing a comment
        DillDoe deleting HS_SlotID_List.txt and first time I launch HS_SlotID.exe 1.1 it's OK, but after downloading the stable list and closing it then launching again causes the same System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException immediately, deleting HS_SlotID_List.txt and HS_SlotID.ini doesn't help and I have to downgrade to 1.0.

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        swordworld
        sorry for the delay, but still trying narrow down the error (I can't seem to recreate the same error you're getting, so taking me longer to figure out a fix)

Could you try deleting HS_SlotID_List.txt, run the program and uncheck "Auto Update". Close it and rerun the program.
        download the stable list, close & reopen to see if you're still getting the same error as before.

• swordworld
        swordworld commented
        Editing a comment
        DillDoe I deleted all HS_SlotID.exe, HS_SlotID.ini and HS_SlotID_List.txt, then extracted HS_SlotID.exe 1.1 and tried to launch it but it failed with the above error, then deleted all of them again and extracted 1.0 and launched it, deleted it and overwrote it with 1.1 and tried to launch it but failed. Then I realized I can disable Auto Update by modifying HS_SlotID.ini like AutoUpdate=False, with that I could launch 1.1 and downloading the stable list & saving modified values just worked. I guess something is wrong with Auto Update as you suggested.

Hi, can ı ask you something, with this mod can ı use garter for socks? I am not sure what does this mod do

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        no. this isn't a mod, it's a tool to view what shots mods takes up. You can change the slot, but you can't change the type (ie. garter to socks)

Hello, I seemed to have screwed up something in my game with this mod because I'm a complete dumbass. Basically I lost the "tattooless" skin in my tattoo list and as a result now all my girls are automatically set to a tattooed skin. I see in the instructions that the mod is supposed to create a backup file at the start? Would restoring this backup cause all the changes I've done to revert? Also, how do I use the backup and where is it located? Thanks.
      Last edited by FlawedDevice; 01-22-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        FlawedDevice

not sure how you can do that, but if you did use this tool to change a slot number, there should be a backup copy of your original list in your "HoneySelect\abdata\list\characustom" folder with ".bak" extension. (ie. tattooless.unity3d.bak)

• FlawedDevice
        FlawedDevice commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, I restored the backup files and that fixed it. Everything seems to be back to normal. What I meant by tattooless is that the "none" option was gone from the body tattoo list entirely for some reason so all my girls defaulted to the first body tattoo on the list. Also some of my girls "back" hair changed to something else. Also maybe I'm not understanding the mod properly or what, but it seems like the Conflict search seems to find conflicts that are not there. I check the two files that supposedly have conflicting slot id's but only one of the files have that slot used. So, I dunno. Maybe I should just keep my hands off of these things for now

thank you for this tool dilldoe. the truth is i have tried to use the first version but it could not create or load any list, though i have followed your instructions. i just downloaded the v1.1 and it still the same.

what do you think is the problem? can you help me make it work? here is all i get:

Comment

• hun hunter
        hun hunter commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, but i did both:

i also have the translation installed, i can't think of anything else that i would do wrong

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        what's the path for your "abdata" folder?
        and could you open HS_SlotID.ini and see what the "Path=" is and if that's your honeyselect path.
        It seems that you have a very unique path setup and the program looks for a specific path, so that might be where the error is.

• hun hunter
        hun hunter commented
        Editing a comment
        owh you are right, the problem that my game folder's name is in japanese. i have manually edited the .ini and it is finally working. thank you so much dilldoe, finally <3

Hi DillDoe,

ty for your amazing Mods, but I have some trouble with this one.
      The program itself runs apparently smoothly, I created a local list and when I use the search-function I get a list of conflicts, most of em through the 4k-mod which seemingly doesnt work with some tattoo-mods and alot of original skin-options, but it also shows me conflicts of mods that I dont have installed or where I cant find the unity3D-file in my list.

For example this one:

357601_Elysium_waist_001.unity3d [ 357601 ] found in Tacozera_Waist_01.unity3d

Both unity3D-files show up in my local list, so can someone please explain to me why and how to fix the conflict?

Thank you guys.

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        you might have downloaded the stable or nightly, which is why you're seeing mods you don't have. Click Tools > List > Create Local. Click YES, then NO when it ask if you want to append. This will create a fresh local list.

Good mod. Thanks.

Comment

minor update to fix the issue swordworld had and some other minor bug fixes.

Comment

How can I do like the photo above? I tried running the program, but the path is not correct.

And the path can not be modified. I want to know how to fix the correct path.

** I did it.
          You do not have to answer.

But I have another question.
          Is it correct to lose a slot conflict by creating a local list? ​​​​​​​ I am not sure because I see the above different contents through translation.

Last edited by LLLLCC; 03-12-2017, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• DillDoe
            DillDoe commented
            Editing a comment
            you can fix the path in HS_SlotID.ini file, I know that custom path have run into issues.

creating a local list will only shows conflicting slots, to correct it you have to click on that mod and change the slot under "New Slot ID" to a free slot and save it.

how to turn 6-digit SlotID to 9-digit ??

Comment

• DillDoe
            DillDoe commented
            Editing a comment
            you can't. I haven't changed it to 9-digits yet.

Quick newbie question for you guys. Is this utility needed for users that do not use Studio at all, but do use a bunch of different mods?

Comment

• DillDoe
            DillDoe commented
            Editing a comment
            yes, it's only for game/creator mods. it does not work with studio mods.

Thanks for this very convenient and easy to use tool. And thank you too for all the people that posted here. Somehow most of my questions are answered.

Comment

Just wanted to say, this tool is super amazing! Now I can actually track down why a mod goes missing, and fix the problem with easy. Thanks so much!

I will say though, it is showing
            Attached Files

Comment

• DillDoe
              DillDoe commented
              Editing a comment
              it's not an error, if you download the stable or nightly list, it'll will show conflict for all mods publicly available. if you're not a modder, than don't download the list and just create a local list. This will only show mods on your drive.
          Working...
          X