X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HS_SlotID - Honey Select Slot Manager v.1.1.1 [updated 01-31]

FEATURES:
    • Easily view all the slots in a mod
    • View stock name in English (requires UITranslation Mod)
    • Searchable Slots to avoid conflicts
    • Slot Type can be translated
    • Change Slot number

INSTALLATION & TIPS:

Put HS_SlotID.exe in you HoneySelect folder for easy setup.

On first run it'll create an '.ini' file to store preferences

For search function to work you need to create a List to search from. You can download it via the program (link here: dilldoe.org/AG3/HS_SlotID_List.txt) or create one based on only the mods you have installed (if you have all the mods installed)
    Spoiler

Translation requires UITranslation Mod to be installed (in you Plugin folder) with the current English Translations.
    Spoiler

CLIFFS: Put in HoneySelect folder. Run and 'Tools > List > Download List'. View Mod or search for Slot.

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:

Created mainly for Modders (more for users later on) to quickly see if a slot for their mod is already taken or not.
    Spoiler

The Slot Types are stored in the '.ini' file, so if you don't like the way I name them or want to translated into your own language, you can edit it there. PLEASE DON'T MANUALLY EDIT 'HS_SlotID_List.txt' ! Either generate one or download it to avoid errors in searching.

Also, if you're using it to figure out which outfit you want to copy/paste as the base for your mod using the English translation, the Index number should be in the filename when you open it in SB3U. ex. T-Shirt (White) has index of '4', so in SB3U look for p_cf_body_top_04_xx. etc...

HOW TO:

For USERS:

Spoiler

After Installing (Read Above)

1. Click Tools > List > Create Local

This will create a searchable list of all the mods you've installed.

2. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below.

3. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

4.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column, PLEASE ASK THE MODDER TO CHANGE IT FIRST! This will make sure everyone is using the same mod. BUT if you can't wait, you can change it and Save it. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

4a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

5. Finally, every time you install a new mod, you have to Click "Tools > List > Create Local". It'll ask you to Append or Create a New one since you already have one. It doesn't matter which one you choose (Create a new one for a fresh list) it'll still work the same.

For MODDERS:

Spoiler

1. Click "Tools > List > Download List > Stable or Nightly" This will let you compare your mod to everyone else. Stable are confirmed mods, while Nightly are user submitted and not confirmed yet.

2. Click "Tools > List > Create Local" and click "Yes" to append the downloaded list. This will add your mods to the Downloaded List.

3. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below. If your mod is conflicting, you'll know which file and which slot.

4. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

5.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column (or do it in SB3U) and click save. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

5a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

6. If you decide to share your mod, you can also update the Nightly list, http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) Follow the direction on the site and upload your List.

7. Suggest you repeat steps 1 - 3 every time you're creating a new mod to avoid conflicting slots.

UPDATES:

10-27 - v.0.2.0 - Fixed issues with conflicting slot number in different slot types. Added Slot Type to Search Results. Added Append option for List creation. Fixed Slot Type naming.

as zeaska and cur144 mention, modders might not use the same slot number format as Illusion since the game only focus on last 3 digits. So a bra slot can have the same number as an underwear slot and HS_SlotID will return it as a conflict. My solution is to correct the format before storing it to the List. This way an underwear slot using a bra slot number will be reformatted to the panty slot.

Example: Bra 207123 & Underwear 207123, both works in game cause different types. will be stored in the List as 207123 & 208123 to reflect the correct slot type.

this has no effect on the mods, or show up in the grid, only in HS_SlotID_List.txt. So if you do a conflicting search, only conflicting slots will come up (which is the shoes)

I've also included the Slot Type in the search Result, so if you search for 207123, it'll tell you "Bra slot 207123...etc.." is taken or not. This (I hope) will help modders conform to the Illusion format by making sure the slot number is in the right slot type.

forgot to mention, I've also added an Append option for Creating Local list, only adding new mods to the list instead of creating a new one. It'll show which new mods are added in the status area on the bottom. This will make it easier to see which mod(s) are missing from the Downloaded list. It'll automatically ask you if you want to update or create a new list when you click 'Create Local'

10-28 - v.0.3.0 -Fixed incorrect slot type with names containing letter & numbers. Changed Download List to 'Stable' & 'Nightly' version for future user submission (currently both list are the same). Fix minor bugs.

10-29 - v.0.3.1 - Bug fix & icon change to match HS icon. removed persistent UITranslation not found

10-30 - v.0.3.2 - Fixed Slot Type naming. Fixed typos/double entries (Lips showing as Headtype and male clothes showing as body type) Other bug fixes.

10-31 - v.0.3.3 - Added resize. Fixed bug where items might not be read/skipped

PLEASE DELETE HS_SlotID.ini AND LET THE PROGRAM GENERATE A NEW .ini

OR open it and edit the following lines:
    • cf_f_top = Normal Top (F)
    • cm_f_body = Normal Top (M)

11-02 - Added Upload site. http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) If your mod isn't on the list, then upload it and it'll be in the Nightly List.

11-03 - v.0.4.0 - Added Map function to visual all the slots. bug fixes.

11-03 - v.0.4.1 - fix bug causing program to crash on map

11-18 - v.0.4.2 - conflict search now reports multiple conflicts for same slot. change pin function on map to stay pin while change cloth type.

12-12 - v.1.0 - Added Save function and scalable status area.

01-03 - v.1.1 - Added Auto Update function. Bug fixes & more error detecting.

01-31 - v.1.1.1 - minor bug fixes.

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
    請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

Last edited by DillDoe; 01-31-2017, 08:47 PM.

I still have no idea how to use this tool. The lists don't even correspond with one another. What does the top list represent? It's giving me mod conflicts for mods that I don't even have.
    Last edited by Garrold; 04-11-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• DillDoe
      DillDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure how simpler I can explain or make it.

if you're not a modder, don't download the stable or nightly list. Just create a Local List (or delete HS_SlotID_List.txt and reopen. it should automatically generate a new one)

What does the top list represent?
      the box Sitri's point to? that's the list of all the mods you've installed.

• Garrold
      Garrold commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I see. Create a local list and then do a conflict search. Seems easy enough.

Hello to hs_slotID it is possible for mod user to program it so the id problems automatically corrected for the example dopel id belegeng it then one of the dopelten id on a free place?

Comment

This program is "LifeSaver" sometimes))

Comment

Great tool.
        but there a problem.
        If i enable translation, and select the file name 11.unity3d, the tool gave me this error.
        Spoiler
        Code:
        See the end of this message for details on invoking
        just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
        System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero.
        Parameter name: startIndex
           at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
           at HS_SlotID.HS_SlotID.lstFiles_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
           at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
           at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
           at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
           at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
        mscorlib
            Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
            Win32 Version: 4.6.1086.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
            CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
        ----------------------------------------
        HS_SlotID
            Assembly Version: 1.1.1.0
            Win32 Version: 1.1.1.0
            CodeBase: file:///C:/illusion/HoneySelect/HS_SlotID.exe
        Microsoft.VisualBasic
            Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
            Win32 Version: 14.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
        System
            Win32 Version: 4.6.1081.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
        System.Core
            Win32 Version: 4.6.1088.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
        System.Windows.Forms
            Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
        System.Drawing
            Win32 Version: 4.6.1078.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
        System.Configuration
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
        System.Xml
            Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
        System.Runtime.Remoting
            CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
        To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
        application or computer (machine.config) must have the
        jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
        The application must also be compiled with debugging
        enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
            <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
        </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
        will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
        rather than be handled by this dialog box.

If the translate is off the tool work fine.

Comment

• DillDoe
          DillDoe commented
          Editing a comment
          just to make sure it's not the file that's giving you the error, rename/backup it and use this one:

https://mega.nz/#!XU4ByKCL!ZF3iFw9Q3...IXW5miDn5TWIyA

I can't reproduce the error and seems like you're the first to encounter it.

• MakotoYuki90
          MakotoYuki90 commented
          Editing a comment
          DillDoe the same problem. Thanks for your time.

• DillDoe
          DillDoe commented
          Editing a comment
          @MakotoYuki90
          Ok, I might've found the reason for the error, will include a fix in the new version.

Tool is awesome. save so much time. The map view is my fav. I feel like this tool could be a full-on mod organizer for HS by adding copying pasting from the mod zip file to the game root. What is the future plan here?

Comment

• DillDoe
          DillDoe commented
          Editing a comment
          adding copying pasting from the mod zip file to the game root
          not really sure what you're asking here.

I do have an idea on an organizer type addon, but main priority is updating for 9 digits slot ids.

• cyanjin
          cyanjin commented
          Editing a comment
          @DillDoe
          Sorry for the confusion. I just mean copy mods content from the downloaded zip file to the game location. And undo it when the user wants to uninstall this mod.
          About the 9 digits slot id, I notice my game getting slower when loading chara and cloth after installing many mods. Will 9 digits give the system even larger pool to search and increase the loading time?

• DillDoe
          DillDoe commented
          Editing a comment
          oh a mod manager (I think there's already such a program), but no, I won't be adding/making something like that.
          I'm not sure about the game, but for HS_SlotID there will be slow down. It'll go from searching/indexing 1000 slots to 1 million. I'm still tinkering with a way tackle this.

Hey i have a question.
        I changed the ID's of the conflicted mods and now I don't have any conflicts, but I still can't see the clothes where I changed the ID's.
        I also created a new list and saved it.

Comment

• DillDoe
          DillDoe commented
          Editing a comment
          it could be a cab string conflict. So you'll need to use sb3u to change that.

dbzfanboy,

You can see if it is a CAB String conflict or not in the output_log.txt file in the _Data folder for the exeutable you started, e.g. HoneySelect_64_Data.

Such a conflict can only be seen after the first file with the same CAB String had been loaded. When the game tries to load the next file with that CAB String you would see the following lines:
        Spoiler
        Code:
        The AssetBundle 'D:/HoneySelect/HoneySelect_64_Data/../abdata/chara/ca_head_06.unity3d' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.

(Filename:  Line: 406)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
          at AssetBundleManager.LoadAsset (System.String assetBundleName, System.String assetName, System.Type type, System.String manifestAssetBundleName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at CommonLib.LoadAsset[GameObject] (System.String assetBundleName, System.String assetName, Boolean clone, System.String manifestName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at CharBody+<LoadCharaFbxDataAsync>c__Iterator27.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnumerator)
        UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
        CharBody:LoadCharaFbxData(Type, Int32, Int32, String, Boolean, Byte, Transform, Int32, Boolean)
        <ChangeAccessoryAsync>c__Iterator29:MoveNext()
        UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnumerator)
        UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
        CharBody:ChangeAccessory(Int32, Int32, Int32, String, Boolean)
        CustomMenu.SmAccessory:OnChangeIndex(GameObject, Boolean)
        CustomMenu.<SetButtonClickHandler>c__AnonStoreyB7:<>m__B3(Boolean)
        UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1:Invoke(Object[])
        UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList:Invoke(Object[])
        UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase:Invoke(Object[])
        UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`1:Invoke(Boolean)
        UnityEngine.UI.Toggle:Set(Boolean, Boolean)
        UnityEngine.UI.Toggle:Set(Boolean)
        UnityEngine.UI.Toggle:set_isOn(Boolean)
        UnityEngine.UI.Toggle:InternalToggle()
        UnityEngine.UI.Toggle:OnPointerClick(PointerEventData)
        UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(IPointerClickHandler, BaseEventData)
        UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
        UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
        UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
        UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
        UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:Process()
        UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

(Filename:  Line: -1)

What does "still can't see" mean? Is there an entry for the clothes and when you click it the clothes aren't shown? Or is there no entry visible? In the latter case you might have chosen the wrong category; only the last three digits are free to chose and must make the piece of clothes unique.

Comment

• dbzfanboy
          dbzfanboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you en DillDoe for the help! I just couldn't see the clothes in the list, but it is fixed now. Only the eyelashes became tiny for some reason, but I think if i reinstall them, it will be good.

I've been working on adding a CAB string conflict search (as requested by Roy) and discovered that a bunch of mods list (over 100) have the same CAB string. Most are from 00.unity3d, make sense since majority copy that to make their list files but forgot to change the CAB.
        Shocking is that the game allows it or completely ignores it. (cf_f_cur_02.unity3d doesn't even have a CAB string, it has a CUR string, lol)

Comment

• Belgar17
          Belgar17 commented
          Editing a comment
          Enimaroah discovered a long time ago that unique CAB strings are not required for lists, they are required for the assetbundles with the animators and textures. So reusing the same original lists to make mods lists without changing the CAB strings do not cause any problem.

So for conflicts you don't have to worry about checking files in the list/characustom directory.

Hello I have a lot of conflicte here the list
        Spoiler

00.unity3d [ 256000 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 256001 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 256002 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 256007 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 256005 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 256004 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 256003 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 256006 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258000 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258017 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258010 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258012 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258013 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258015 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258016 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258003 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258004 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258005 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258006 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258007 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258008 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258009 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258014 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258011 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258018 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258002 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 258001 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253000 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253001 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253002 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253003 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253004 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253005 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253006 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253007 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253008 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253009 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253010 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253011 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253012 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253013 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 253014 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154000 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154008 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154006 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154007 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154021 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154009 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154001 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154011 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154012 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154013 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154017 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154019 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154020 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154015 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154018 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154004 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154005 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154014 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154002 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154016 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154010 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 154003 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 257000 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 257001 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 257002 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 257003 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 270000 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 270001 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 270002 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 270003 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250000 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250001 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250002 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250003 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250004 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250005 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250006 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250007 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250008 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250009 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250010 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250011 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250013 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250014 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250015 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250018 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250023 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250024 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250025 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250012 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250016 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250017 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250019 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250020 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250021 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 250022 ] found in plastic_4K_skin_replace.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171000 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171001 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171002 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171003 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171004 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171005 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171006 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171007 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171008 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171009 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 171010 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 205006 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 205007 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 205008 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 205008 ] found in zeaska z top08.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 205009 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 205009 ] found in zeaska z top09
        00.unity3d [ 205010 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271000 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271001 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271002 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271003 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271004 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271005 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271006 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271007 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271008 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271009 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271010 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271011 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271012 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271013 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271014 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271015 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271016 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271017 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 271018 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259000 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259001 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259002 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259003 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259004 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259005 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259006 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259007 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259008 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 259009 ] found in plastic_4K_diffuse_initial_pack.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 215008 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 215009 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 215010 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 215011 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        00.unity3d [ 215012 ] found in yy_018_top_TESV_RacingGirl_s.unity3d
        101045Boobshirts.unity3d [ 205838 ] found in 101045CasualShirt.unity3d
        201701_Elysium_hair_s01.unity3d [ 201701 ] found in kzo_back.unity3d
        201702_Elysium_hair_s02.unity3d [ 201702 ] found in kzo_back.unity3d
        201703_Elysium_hair_s03.unity3d [ 201703 ] found in kzo_back.unity3d
        201801_aastaroth_hair_kasumi.unity3d [ 201801 ] found in kzo_back.unity3d
        201802_aastaroth_hair_wangyuanji.unity3d [ 201802 ] found in kzo_back.unity3d
        201803_aastaroth_hair_miyako.unity3d [ 201803 ] found in anziguan hair 04 b.unity3d
        201803_aastaroth_hair_miyako.unity3d [ 201803 ] found in kzo_back.unity3d
        205604_Elysium_cos_004.unity3d [ 205604 ] found in belgar17_hstp_A4.unity3d
        205612_Elysium_cos_012.unity3d [ 205612 ] found in belgar17_hstp_CT.unity3d
        205702_Elysium_cos_s02.unity3d [ 205702 ] found in kik_tera.unity3d
        215606_Elysium_shoes_006.unity3d [ 215606 ] found in cleep_shoes_pack.unity3d
        215633_Elysium_shoes_033.unity3d [ 215633 ] found in belgar17_hssh_B3.unity3d
        350601_Elysium_head_001.unity3d [ 350601 ] found in GHM_ca_texball.unity3d
        357601_Elysium_waist_001.unity3d [ 357601 ] found in Tacozera_Waist_01.unity3d
        360702_Elysium_hand_s02.unity3d [ 360702 ] found in foolboy_fashion_12.unity3d
        @@bukatu@@list.unity3d [ 205858 ] found in bundle02_list.unity3d
        @@bukatu@@list.unity3d [ 205862 ] found in bundle02_list.unity3d
        @@bukatu@@list.unity3d [ 205862 ] found in yemaos_lianshi.unity3d
        @@bukatu@@list.unity3d [ 205880 ] found in LSDMT.unity3d
        @@bukatu@@list.unity3d [ 206850 ] found in yemaos_lianshi.unity3d
        @@bukatu@@list.unity3d [ 214861 ] found in bundle02_list.unity3d
        aardvark.sexytops02.unity3d [ 205470 ] found in saw_top-002.unity3d
        aardvark.sexytops02.unity3d [ 205471 ] found in saw_top-002.unity3d
        aas_highheel_99.unity3d [ 215752 ] found in fijas_ModularHeels.unity3d
        ac_mods.unity3d [ 215831 ] found in foolboy_fashion_02.unity3d
        ac_mods.unity3d [ 215832 ] found in foolboy_fashion_02.unity3d
        ac_mods.unity3d [ 215833 ] found in foolboy_fashion_02.unity3d
        belgar17_hsdr_D1.unity3d [ 205631 ] found in bundle02_remastered.unity3d
        belgar17_hssh_B3.unity3d [ 215632 ] found in bundle02_remastered.unity3d
        belgar17_hstp_CK.unity3d [ 205641 ] found in bundle02_remastered.unity3d
        belgar17_hstp_UT.unity3d [ 205620 ] found in bundle02_remastered.unity3d
        beta_import_lst.unity3d [ 102901 ] found in dilldoe_1punchman.unity3d
        beta_import_lst.unity3d [ 102902 ] found in dilldoe_Raiden.unity3d
        bundle01_head_list.unity3d [ 206777 ] found in cf_f_cur_01.unity3d
        cfhairB4.unity3d [ 201401 ] found in Ramoram_TR.unity3d
        cfhairB4.unity3d [ 201402 ] found in Ramoram_TR.unity3d
        cf_f_capt_90.unity3d [ 207790 ] found in kik_dudou.unity3d
        cf_f_capt_90.unity3d [ 207791 ] found in kik_dudou.unity3d
        dc001.unity3d [ 205401 ] found in Ramoram_TR.unity3d
        dilldoe_Towel.unity3d [ 350800 ] found in Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d
        dilldoe_Towel.unity3d [ 350801 ] found in Schaffer_Accessory_01.unity3d
        dilldoe_WidowMaker.unity3d [ 212889 ] found in Mr.T_Gantz_list.unity3d
        DrB_3DPubesL.unity3d [ 208780 ] found in kik_panst.unity3d
        fijas_Ankleboots.unity3d [ 215800 ] found in smpr_cos_port_tr_pack1_lst.unity3d
        fijas_Castanic_Horns.unity3d [ 350911 ] found in Monster accessories.unity3d
        fijas_Castanic_Horns.unity3d [ 350912 ] found in Monster accessories.unity3d
        fijas_Castanic_Horns.unity3d [ 350913 ] found in Monster accessories.unity3d
        fijas_Castanic_Horns.unity3d [ 350914 ] found in Monster accessories.unity3d
        fijas_Castanic_Horns.unity3d [ 350915 ] found in Monster accessories.unity3d
        fijas_Castanic_Horns.unity3d [ 350916 ] found in Monster accessories.unity3d
        fijas_Castanic_Horns.unity3d [ 350917 ] found in Monster accessories.unity3d
        fijas_croptop_loose_00.unity3d [ 205904 ] found in saw_top001.unity3d
        fijas_croptop_loose_00.unity3d [ 205905 ] found in saw_top001.unity3d
        fijas_Hairpack.unity3d [ 201901 ] found in saw_smthair.unity3d
        fijas_ModularHeels.unity3d [ 215750 ] found in sawshoes.unity3d
        fijas_ModularHeels.unity3d [ 215751 ] found in sawshoes.unity3d
        fijas_tubedress.unity3d [ 205901 ] found in saw_top001.unity3d
        fijas_tubedress.unity3d [ 205902 ] found in saw_top001.unity3d
        fijas_tubedress.unity3d [ 205903 ] found in saw_top001.unity3d
        fijas_Various_Accessories.unity3d [ 353851 ] found in kzoitem.unity3d
        foolboy_fashion_09.unity3d [ 206351 ] found in Ramoram_TR.unity3d
        foolboy_fashion_11.unity3d [ 210100 ] found in roy12_ss05.unity3d
        GHM_ca_extension.unity3d [ 350622 ] found in bundle02_remastered.unity3d
        GHM_ca_wing_01.unity3d [ 358561 ] found in zeaska z wing.unity3d
        GHM_ca_wing_01.unity3d [ 358562 ] found in zeaska z wing.unity3d
        hukuma_mod03.unity3d [ 215219 ] found in SP06_ggmod.unity3d
        LSDMT.unity3d [ 205879 ] found in smpr_cos_port_brst_lst.unity3d
        lst_TacozeraDress.unity3d [ 205800 ] found in Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d
        me.unity3d [ 353801 ] found in Schaffer_Accessory_01.unity3d
        me.unity3d [ 353802 ] found in Schaffer_Accessory_01.unity3d
        me.unity3d [ 353803 ] found in Schaffer_Accessory_01.unity3d
        me.unity3d [ 353804 ] found in Schaffer_Accessory_01.unity3d
        Mr.T_Gantz_list.unity3d [ 213650 ] found in SP_panst_01.unity3d
        Nocky_Cos_00.unity3d [ 205801 ] found in Schaffer_Sengoku_Basara_Kasuga.unity3d
        Nocky_SakuraSet.unity3d [ 206501 ] found in zeaska z top04.unity3d
        ore.shoes.unity3d [ 215795 ] found in smpr_cos_port_brst_lst.unity3d
        Toshi02.unity3d [ 215181 ] found in xxx181_lst_YashiroAmamiya_knightWear.unity3d
        Toshi02.unity3d [ 215182 ] found in xxx182_lst_YashiroAmamiya_renasArmor.unity3d
        xxx198-199_lst_YashiroAmamiya_babyDoll.unity3d [ 213199 ] found in xxx199_lst_YashiroAmamiya_armyParker.unity3d
        belgar17_hsglsl_A7.unity3d [ 205634 ] found in bundle02_remastered.unity3d

Could one times make a video how to fix it itself?
        Last edited by enimaroah; 04-21-2017, 09:03 AM. Reason: Please learn to use spoiler tags :/

Comment

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
          dbzfanboy,

You can see if it is a CAB String conflict or not in the output_log.txt file in the _Data folder for the exeutable you started, e.g. HoneySelect_64_Data.

Such a conflict can only be seen after the first file with the same CAB String had been loaded. When the game tries to load the next file with that CAB String you would see the following lines:
          Hello, is it possible to detect the cab string conflicts ? i see the output_log.txt only shows cab string conflicts when we select the conflict costume in game (which is invisible costume)
          if we didn't select it, the output shows nothing about it
          Thanks

Comment

Sb3UGS detects those conflicts - like the game - when you open a file, but only then. I know of no scanning mode for the whole game, except when you would drag the game folder into Sb3UGS. This would take a while though.

Comment

Sb3UGS detects those conflicts - like the game - when you open a file, but only then. I know of no scanning mode for the whole game, except when you would drag the game folder into Sb3UGS. This would take a while though.
              Thank you for the help,
              1. about the cab-string conflicts, we have to check cab-string conflicts in the "\abdata" folder, or we have to check it in the whole game folder ? (the root folder of game)
              do we have to check cab-string conflicts in the studio items mods ?

2. i read the previous post Belgar17 said that "unique CAB strings are not required for lists, they are required for the assetbundles with the animators and textures"
              so i guess we don't have to check the "\abdata\list" and "abdata\studio\list" folder ,right ?

3. is it possible to list the "used" cab-string value into a list ,so we can know which value we should change it to ,to avoid conflict after changing
              or anyway to change the cab string automatically by SB3UG ?

4.i see when running export textasset script with SBUGScript, the cmd windows tells me there are cab strings conficts (or not correct) in some files, but the window closes automatically so i cannot see anything, is it possible to save that output to the log file , or keep that cmd window open ?
              Thanks alot
              Last edited by navmesh; 04-23-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

A CAB-String can not be found in regular game files. They are in the header of AssetBundle files only; usually but not necessarily with the .unity3d extension. So yes, the abdata folder is enough.

I haven't checked every folder separately; so yes, list files could be excluded. Wasn't there someone who couldn't see any items lately, because he made a copy of the folder with the list files? Although this is no CAB-String collision per se, such an error could be detected as well if the list files folder isn't excluded.
                The chara folder must be checked, of course, but I currently cant remember about studio items. Copy the CAB-String from 00 to any item file to find that out.

Scripting in Sb3UGS allows to change the CAB-String, but it isn't written anywhere else but into the file. I will add this to the output you currently get when no asset is selected and you click "View Data". This will allow you to see CAB-Strings of external references.

Open a cmd window in Windows and start SB3UtilityScript.exe from there. Then you will have the output visible and redirectable into a file, e.g. SB3UtilityScript.exe scriptfile.txt > output_of_the_script.txt

Comment

Scripting in Sb3UGS allows to change the CAB-String, but it isn't written anywhere else but into the file. I will add this to the output you currently get when no asset is selected and you click "View Data". This will allow you to see CAB-Strings of external references.
                  Thank you . it would be great if we can list all the CAB-string by running SB3UGS script (if it's possible) may i ask you for a tutorial how to change CAB-string by Sb3UGS Scripting ?
                  i wonder when we open many *unity3d files at once with script ,is it able to detect the "used" CAB-string of them and generate new "unused" CAB-string for conflicted ones
                  Thanks in advance

Comment

The conflict management will be yours. Sb3UGS will show the CAB-String and will let you change them. And it will show collisions for all opened files, but I am not sure if opening all files in a single session with Sb3UGS is a good idea. It might take a long time or may require too much memory.

SB3UGS_v1.6.3

The script for the screenshot:
                    Code:
                    LoadPlugin(PluginDirectory+"UnityPlugin.dll")
                    unityParser0 = OpenUnity3d(path="cf_m_base.unity3d")
                    unityEditor0 = Unity3dEditor(parser=unityParser0)
                    unityEditor0.GetAssetNames(filter=True)
                    unityEditor0.DumpCabinet()
                    unityEditor0.RenameCabinet(name="CAB-4e1f28fd9ba3d335c2371c15b755b041")
                    unityEditor0.DumpCabinet()
                    And then I used
                    Code:
                    pushd D:\HoneySelect\abdata\chara
                    to change the current directory to the folder of the cf_m_base.unity3d file in the script. I used a relative path for this file in the script. This works only if the script above is saved in the same folder!!!.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	DumpingCAB-String01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	263.3 KB ID:	5786436

Download:
                    1fichier

Sources:
                    1fichier

Comment

• navmesh
                      navmesh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you very much for the very detailed instruction, i will try it
                  Working...
                  X