X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HS_SlotID - Honey Select Slot Manager v.1.1.1 [updated 01-31]

FEATURES:
    • Easily view all the slots in a mod
    • View stock name in English (requires UITranslation Mod)
    • Searchable Slots to avoid conflicts
    • Slot Type can be translated
    • Change Slot number

INSTALLATION & TIPS:

Put HS_SlotID.exe in you HoneySelect folder for easy setup.

On first run it'll create an '.ini' file to store preferences

For search function to work you need to create a List to search from. You can download it via the program (link here: dilldoe.org/AG3/HS_SlotID_List.txt) or create one based on only the mods you have installed (if you have all the mods installed)
    Spoiler

Translation requires UITranslation Mod to be installed (in you Plugin folder) with the current English Translations.
    Spoiler

CLIFFS: Put in HoneySelect folder. Run and 'Tools > List > Download List'. View Mod or search for Slot.

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:

Created mainly for Modders (more for users later on) to quickly see if a slot for their mod is already taken or not.
    Spoiler

The Slot Types are stored in the '.ini' file, so if you don't like the way I name them or want to translated into your own language, you can edit it there. PLEASE DON'T MANUALLY EDIT 'HS_SlotID_List.txt' ! Either generate one or download it to avoid errors in searching.

Also, if you're using it to figure out which outfit you want to copy/paste as the base for your mod using the English translation, the Index number should be in the filename when you open it in SB3U. ex. T-Shirt (White) has index of '4', so in SB3U look for p_cf_body_top_04_xx. etc...

HOW TO:

For USERS:

Spoiler

After Installing (Read Above)

1. Click Tools > List > Create Local

This will create a searchable list of all the mods you've installed.

2. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below.

3. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

4.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column, PLEASE ASK THE MODDER TO CHANGE IT FIRST! This will make sure everyone is using the same mod. BUT if you can't wait, you can change it and Save it. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

4a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

5. Finally, every time you install a new mod, you have to Click "Tools > List > Create Local". It'll ask you to Append or Create a New one since you already have one. It doesn't matter which one you choose (Create a new one for a fresh list) it'll still work the same.

For MODDERS:

Spoiler

1. Click "Tools > List > Download List > Stable or Nightly" This will let you compare your mod to everyone else. Stable are confirmed mods, while Nightly are user submitted and not confirmed yet.

2. Click "Tools > List > Create Local" and click "Yes" to append the downloaded list. This will add your mods to the Downloaded List.

3. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below. If your mod is conflicting, you'll know which file and which slot.

4. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

5.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column (or do it in SB3U) and click save. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

5a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

6. If you decide to share your mod, you can also update the Nightly list, http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) Follow the direction on the site and upload your List.

7. Suggest you repeat steps 1 - 3 every time you're creating a new mod to avoid conflicting slots.

UPDATES:

10-27 - v.0.2.0 - Fixed issues with conflicting slot number in different slot types. Added Slot Type to Search Results. Added Append option for List creation. Fixed Slot Type naming.

as zeaska and cur144 mention, modders might not use the same slot number format as Illusion since the game only focus on last 3 digits. So a bra slot can have the same number as an underwear slot and HS_SlotID will return it as a conflict. My solution is to correct the format before storing it to the List. This way an underwear slot using a bra slot number will be reformatted to the panty slot.

Example: Bra 207123 & Underwear 207123, both works in game cause different types. will be stored in the List as 207123 & 208123 to reflect the correct slot type.

this has no effect on the mods, or show up in the grid, only in HS_SlotID_List.txt. So if you do a conflicting search, only conflicting slots will come up (which is the shoes)

I've also included the Slot Type in the search Result, so if you search for 207123, it'll tell you "Bra slot 207123...etc.." is taken or not. This (I hope) will help modders conform to the Illusion format by making sure the slot number is in the right slot type.

forgot to mention, I've also added an Append option for Creating Local list, only adding new mods to the list instead of creating a new one. It'll show which new mods are added in the status area on the bottom. This will make it easier to see which mod(s) are missing from the Downloaded list. It'll automatically ask you if you want to update or create a new list when you click 'Create Local'

10-28 - v.0.3.0 -Fixed incorrect slot type with names containing letter & numbers. Changed Download List to 'Stable' & 'Nightly' version for future user submission (currently both list are the same). Fix minor bugs.

10-29 - v.0.3.1 - Bug fix & icon change to match HS icon. removed persistent UITranslation not found

10-30 - v.0.3.2 - Fixed Slot Type naming. Fixed typos/double entries (Lips showing as Headtype and male clothes showing as body type) Other bug fixes.

10-31 - v.0.3.3 - Added resize. Fixed bug where items might not be read/skipped

PLEASE DELETE HS_SlotID.ini AND LET THE PROGRAM GENERATE A NEW .ini

OR open it and edit the following lines:
    • cf_f_top = Normal Top (F)
    • cm_f_body = Normal Top (M)

11-02 - Added Upload site. http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) If your mod isn't on the list, then upload it and it'll be in the Nightly List.

11-03 - v.0.4.0 - Added Map function to visual all the slots. bug fixes.

11-03 - v.0.4.1 - fix bug causing program to crash on map

11-18 - v.0.4.2 - conflict search now reports multiple conflicts for same slot. change pin function on map to stay pin while change cloth type.

12-12 - v.1.0 - Added Save function and scalable status area.

01-03 - v.1.1 - Added Auto Update function. Bug fixes & more error detecting.

01-31 - v.1.1.1 - minor bug fixes.

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
    請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

Last edited by DillDoe; 01-31-2017, 07:47 PM.

hello there!
    found something strange during my LOOOOOONG conflict checkin night......with some file list:
    DrB_Gloves01L.unity3d
    from this mod: link removed

and this other file:
    ualts_clothes_L00.unity3d
    from here: link removed

the problem is=>the program cannot open it! after i click on it a window appear with an error for something related to a framework exception..... for some misterious reason!?
    you can click continue and the program don't crash YAY!! but just want to know why!? i am bit clueless.... also i don't know debug and stuff....
    btw i can open the file with sb3ugs normally i can also save it without problem so why only these 2 files of all my mod collection have these!?
    tryed also to save and reload from sb3ugs to the HSslotid but got same result......

thanks as usual for the mod and for your time if you read me...

p.s. have you planned something to add the moreslot ID compatibility or at least add a feature than ignore their conflict with the 9 digit slots number!?
    Last edited by enimaroah; 10-27-2017, 01:53 AM.

Comment

hgrtdvehdbwvd
      Please dont redistribute mods this way! Note the Modding Club Rules and Releasing/Submitting mods

Either use links to their release posts or pack only the list files and upload them for inspection. I see that you put much work into resolving conflicts and also that you upload and provide mirrors to original mods. Thanks for this, but please keep our club rules for redistribution.

Comment

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
        hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
        Editing a comment
        mhh ya i forgot rules...even here we have that....
        btw i can keep mod for myself....
        but how can they see the problem if you deleted everything....
        ok this time i ONLY upload the file with problem here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/q981ht

fell free to delete if this gonna break the rule AGAIN....and sorry for the trouble!
        Nameless King OUT!

Hi DillDoe, I have a suggestions to make changing Slot IDs much faster with your program.

HS_SlotID already gives users the ability to select/highlight more than one mod block at a time but doesn't allow us to do anything with them. What if we could use this to manually drag and drop these blocks to other areas of the map? Instead of wasting 10 minutes going between the map and list tab for each set of mods we could easily drag entire conflicted sectors to empty blocks within seconds. This would help greatly with tattoo mods that tend to usually add up to over two hundred conflicted IDs at a time. Adding this feature would completely eliminate all time consumption with changing IDs for the foreseeable future.
      Spoiler
      Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	159.5 KB ID:	5848366

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	1 Size:	159.6 KB ID:	5848362

Click image for larger version  Name:	4.png Views:	1 Size:	159.6 KB ID:	5848361

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.png Views:	1 Size:	159.6 KB ID:	5848365

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.png Views:	1 Size:	159.5 KB ID:	5848367

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.png Views:	1 Size:	159.4 KB ID:	5848364

Last edited by NBV; 11-02-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Not sure why but its telling me to put the ID exe. in the same folder as my HS exe when it already is, but wont generate a list for me on the left like it says its supposed to.
        Am I doing something wrong lol

Comment

Hello! This software you created is very convenient and saved. Thank you very much!
          It is a question, I want to change Slot Type of MOD in translation. (For example, change Slot Type of Gloves to Underwear) However, only Slot ID can be changed with this software. How can I change Slot Type? Please tell me if you know. Thank you.

Comment

ok this prog might just save my brain augh i have so many conflicts i got hair loading in ear spots, i got items not loading, or loding the wrong textures, im losing skins in H Mode and so much else -.- siighhh im gonna up my list and hope for help, because there are many red boxes, this progarm would be amazing if there was a auto slot mode similar to the more items ID where it just runs and calculates the next best spot. but wow so useful!

Comment

i think i upped it right, i have no idea! uh time for a dumb question, when you guys fix the item slot numbers how do we change it in the game file itself, is there some process to load that altered list into the inventory for the game to correct it?

Comment

Anyone else having a problem with 00.unity3d claiming every free slot you try to use?

EDIT: nvm figured it out, just had to undo and redo the conflict resolver after putting in Moreslotid
                Last edited by Aaron Hong; 07-15-2018, 04:00 AM. Reason: fixed

Comment

Working...
                X