X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HS_SlotID - Honey Select Slot Manager v.1.1.1 [updated 01-31]

FEATURES:
    • Easily view all the slots in a mod
    • View stock name in English (requires UITranslation Mod)
    • Searchable Slots to avoid conflicts
    • Slot Type can be translated
    • Change Slot number

INSTALLATION & TIPS:

Put HS_SlotID.exe in you HoneySelect folder for easy setup.

On first run it'll create an '.ini' file to store preferences

For search function to work you need to create a List to search from. You can download it via the program (link here: dilldoe.org/AG3/HS_SlotID_List.txt) or create one based on only the mods you have installed (if you have all the mods installed)
    Spoiler

Translation requires UITranslation Mod to be installed (in you Plugin folder) with the current English Translations.
    Spoiler

CLIFFS: Put in HoneySelect folder. Run and 'Tools > List > Download List'. View Mod or search for Slot.

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:

Created mainly for Modders (more for users later on) to quickly see if a slot for their mod is already taken or not.
    Spoiler

The Slot Types are stored in the '.ini' file, so if you don't like the way I name them or want to translated into your own language, you can edit it there. PLEASE DON'T MANUALLY EDIT 'HS_SlotID_List.txt' ! Either generate one or download it to avoid errors in searching.

Also, if you're using it to figure out which outfit you want to copy/paste as the base for your mod using the English translation, the Index number should be in the filename when you open it in SB3U. ex. T-Shirt (White) has index of '4', so in SB3U look for p_cf_body_top_04_xx. etc...

HOW TO:

For USERS:

Spoiler

After Installing (Read Above)

1. Click Tools > List > Create Local

This will create a searchable list of all the mods you've installed.

2. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below.

3. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

4.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column, PLEASE ASK THE MODDER TO CHANGE IT FIRST! This will make sure everyone is using the same mod. BUT if you can't wait, you can change it and Save it. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

4a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

5. Finally, every time you install a new mod, you have to Click "Tools > List > Create Local". It'll ask you to Append or Create a New one since you already have one. It doesn't matter which one you choose (Create a new one for a fresh list) it'll still work the same.

For MODDERS:

Spoiler

1. Click "Tools > List > Download List > Stable or Nightly" This will let you compare your mod to everyone else. Stable are confirmed mods, while Nightly are user submitted and not confirmed yet.

2. Click "Tools > List > Create Local" and click "Yes" to append the downloaded list. This will add your mods to the Downloaded List.

3. Next click "Tools > List > Conflicting Search" to find any conflicting mods, results will be shown in status area below. If your mod is conflicting, you'll know which file and which slot.

4. Now you know which file are using the same slots, pick one of them in the File area in the Upper Left Box (The one Sitri is gesturing to) and find the conflicting slot.

5.You can change it in the "New Slot ID" column (or do it in SB3U) and click save. Press "F3" to search for a free slot or use the Map.

5a. Save will create a backup file (only once) "xxx.unity3d.bak", so if you already have a filename like this, it'll skip it, so make sure it's the backup you want. It'll also update your searchable list.

6. If you decide to share your mod, you can also update the Nightly list, http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) Follow the direction on the site and upload your List.

7. Suggest you repeat steps 1 - 3 every time you're creating a new mod to avoid conflicting slots.

UPDATES:

10-27 - v.0.2.0 - Fixed issues with conflicting slot number in different slot types. Added Slot Type to Search Results. Added Append option for List creation. Fixed Slot Type naming.

as zeaska and cur144 mention, modders might not use the same slot number format as Illusion since the game only focus on last 3 digits. So a bra slot can have the same number as an underwear slot and HS_SlotID will return it as a conflict. My solution is to correct the format before storing it to the List. This way an underwear slot using a bra slot number will be reformatted to the panty slot.

Example: Bra 207123 & Underwear 207123, both works in game cause different types. will be stored in the List as 207123 & 208123 to reflect the correct slot type.

this has no effect on the mods, or show up in the grid, only in HS_SlotID_List.txt. So if you do a conflicting search, only conflicting slots will come up (which is the shoes)

I've also included the Slot Type in the search Result, so if you search for 207123, it'll tell you "Bra slot 207123...etc.." is taken or not. This (I hope) will help modders conform to the Illusion format by making sure the slot number is in the right slot type.

forgot to mention, I've also added an Append option for Creating Local list, only adding new mods to the list instead of creating a new one. It'll show which new mods are added in the status area on the bottom. This will make it easier to see which mod(s) are missing from the Downloaded list. It'll automatically ask you if you want to update or create a new list when you click 'Create Local'

10-28 - v.0.3.0 -Fixed incorrect slot type with names containing letter & numbers. Changed Download List to 'Stable' & 'Nightly' version for future user submission (currently both list are the same). Fix minor bugs.

10-29 - v.0.3.1 - Bug fix & icon change to match HS icon. removed persistent UITranslation not found

10-30 - v.0.3.2 - Fixed Slot Type naming. Fixed typos/double entries (Lips showing as Headtype and male clothes showing as body type) Other bug fixes.

10-31 - v.0.3.3 - Added resize. Fixed bug where items might not be read/skipped

PLEASE DELETE HS_SlotID.ini AND LET THE PROGRAM GENERATE A NEW .ini

OR open it and edit the following lines:
    • cf_f_top = Normal Top (F)
    • cm_f_body = Normal Top (M)

11-02 - Added Upload site. http://dilldoe.org/AG3/Nightly/HSList.php (key: 49CC4F5) If your mod isn't on the list, then upload it and it'll be in the Nightly List.

11-03 - v.0.4.0 - Added Map function to visual all the slots. bug fixes.

11-03 - v.0.4.1 - fix bug causing program to crash on map

11-18 - v.0.4.2 - conflict search now reports multiple conflicts for same slot. change pin function on map to stay pin while change cloth type.

12-12 - v.1.0 - Added Save function and scalable status area.

01-03 - v.1.1 - Added Auto Update function. Bug fixes & more error detecting.

01-31 - v.1.1.1 - minor bug fixes.

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
    請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

Last edited by DillDoe; 01-31-2017, 07:47 PM.

Thank you very much, this program is really for the benefit of the people ah

Comment

Great work.
      Some question.

354102_22_Mrbbb_acc_pack.unity3d [354102] found in zeaska mod package1.unity3d
      354102_22_Mrbbb_acc_pack.unity3d [354103] found in zeaska mod package1.unity3d
      354102_22_Mrbbb_acc_pack.unity3d [354104] found in zeaska mod package1.unity3d
      354102_22_Mrbbb_acc_pack.unity3d [354105] found in zeaska mod package1.unity3d

Actually,I find this number conflict before.
      At that time,I guess it can be de-conflict by inventory offset.

354102 used by
      Fire keeper head acc & a pair of earings
      But I can use them both in game,seems no conflict,
      Since the mod works fine,So I haven't change it any more.
      My friend told me they are Dynamic array.
      Do you know why this happen?

And do you know what means the "index" is? Does it matter?

Great work as always~~ Thank you~

Comment

Originally posted by zeaska View Post
        Great work.
        Some question.

354102_22_Mrbbb_acc_pack.unity3d [354102] found in zeaska mod package1.unity3d
        354102_22_Mrbbb_acc_pack.unity3d [354103] found in zeaska mod package1.unity3d
        354102_22_Mrbbb_acc_pack.unity3d [354104] found in zeaska mod package1.unity3d
        354102_22_Mrbbb_acc_pack.unity3d [354105] found in zeaska mod package1.unity3d

Actually,I find this number conflict before.
        At that time,I guess it can be de-conflict by inventory offset.

354102 used by
        Fire keeper head acc & a pair of earings
        But I can use them both in game,seems no conflict,
        Since the mod works fine,So I haven't change it any more.
        My friend told me they are Dynamic array.
        Do you know why this happen?

And do you know what means the "index" is? Does it matter?

Great work as always~~ Thank you~
        I've haven't really look into it, so not sure why it works and other don't maybe different file name?. Just posting what the program found. I know the Elysium shoe cancels out one of cleep shoes from other people.

index, I thought was the order it was in the list, but it's also seems to be the animator's name too.
        ex. T-Shirt (White) has index of '4', so in SB3U look for p_cf_body_top_04_xx
        I don't think it affects anything, but make it easier to look up.

Comment

• zeaska
          zeaska commented
          Editing a comment
          I will find unity pro to find something about it. some decompile unpack/decoding work.
          May be can add new wear slots or accessory slots in this research
          Report later.
          Last edited by zeaska; 10-27-2016, 08:57 PM.

so nice of you. thx a lot

Comment

roy12_christie_00.unity3d [202075] found in stinger722mod_hairf01.unity3d

That conflict only exists in the initial version of that mod, he fixed it a couple weeks ago. The up to date IDs for that mod are the following:

Code:
          roy12_christie_00.unity3d
          201670 <--changed from 201070
          202675 <--changed from 202075
          And here are some IDs from a few other mods currently missing from the download list:

Code:
          ac_mods_NoGlovesExclusion.unity3d
          cf_f_cur_00.unity3d
          cf_f_cur_01.unity3d
          cf_f_cur_02.unity3d
          cf_f_cur_03.unity3d
          lucky_hairFB_01.unity3d
          202000 <-- None (conflict can be ignored)
          plastic.unity3d
          plastic_01.unity3d
          roy12_ss02.unity3d
          roy12_tina_00.unity3d
          250058 <-this one was added
          SBX_Uncensor_00.unity3d
          Stampar_MPH_00.unity3d

Comment

• cyberbeing
            cyberbeing commented
            Editing a comment
            ac_mods_NoGlovesExclusion.unity3d was posted in one of 4chan's /hgg/ threads (allows gloves to be used with ac mod shoes)

lucky_hairFB_01.unity3d was posted on http://rara.jp/playclub/ (marie rose doa twin-tail, no sharing, so grab it there)

plastic.unity3d is available here

plastic01.unity was a solid color diffuse test skin posted by plasticmind in one of the comments of the SBX2 thread (not a proper mod)

SBX_Uncensor_00.unity3d was a skin in Stampar's FemaleMakerAssets mod, formerly available here until that mod was slimmed down to nipples only.

• DillDoe
            DillDoe commented
            Editing a comment
            thx cyberbeing. couldn't find the noglovesexclusion (yet), add the other 2. the last two seems defunct and such a minor category (I don't foresee having more than 900 nipples/pubes to ever conflict)

• cyberbeing
            cyberbeing commented
            Editing a comment
            I was having trouble remembering which /hgg/ thread ac_mods_NoGlovesExclusion.unity3d was posted in, but then I noticed it was dated 10/17. Here is the original post which now only seems to exist in 4chan archives here.

<My thought>
          Only three columns of bottoms of the ID are used in a game.
          However, even if its three columns are same number it not compete if categories are different.
          The category is decided by an animator file name in list file.

For example, the animator file name in list of the bra must be the following names.
          cf_f_bra_xxxxx(It can change the part of x freely, however, the "cf_f_bra_" is not changed)
          All the things with the name of the "cf_f_bra_" become the same category.
          Then it must check the competition of three columns of bottoms in the category.

Therefore, as for this tool, the competition of the following cases is overlooked.
          In the cf_f_bra_00 : 207001
          In the cf_f_bra_xxxxx (Mod) : xxx001(or xxxx001)

BTW, I used seven columns of ID, but four columns of tops do not have a meaning.

Comment

• DillDoe
            DillDoe commented
            Editing a comment
            yup, the type follows the name and it'll only read the last 3 slot id. the first three are suppose to be the type, but not used in game. it's like a comment.

Ok I get what you're saying. not all modders are following Illusions' slot prefix system, so just comparing them will result in conflicting slots. ie. someone using 207001 for bra while someone else is using 207001 for underwear.
            two different slots, but program will report as one conflicting slot.

that just double the size of the search list, having to add slot type along with number.
            Last edited by DillDoe; 10-27-2016, 02:52 AM.

• cur144
            cur144 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanking you in advance.
            Recently, I was able to notice it.
            I must change the display method of the my mod's ID in posted release thread.

Great tool, now I no longer have to guess and hope I don't create any conflicts.

Comment

What's curious is I never even downloaded the roy12_christie_00 mod, and yet, it still shows up as a conflict with stinger722mod_hairf01.
            Plus, you're right about the Elysium_shoes_006 canceling out the cleep_shoes_pack.
            That weird conflict zeaska mentioned is also quite true, though I'm not positive if there's truly a conflict or not.

Comment

• DillDoe
              DillDoe commented
              Editing a comment
              if you downloaded the list then you'll see that conflict. the downloaded list contains all (almost) the mods currently out.
              Gamewise, zeaska's mod isn't in conflict. since I was under the assumption that everyone was using the same formatting as illusion when programming the search. I fixed it so that even if modders don't use the correct format, the program will correct it to eliminate false conflicting results.

• zeaska
              zeaska commented
              Editing a comment
              It seems only using same slot will conflict.But uncertain if it will cause any problem in the futrue(with more MODs).

• tmvaegis
              tmvaegis commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, I used the downloaded list; should have tested with my own created list.
              Thanks for the update!

I've updated the program to eliminate false conflicting results and updated the download list.

Comment

• tmvaegis
              tmvaegis commented
              Editing a comment
              It seems the Elysium_shoes_006 & cleep_shoes_pack conflict is still lingering. I don't have those particular shoes from Elysium, just to clarify.
              Cool to see everything else fixed, though.

• DillDoe
              DillDoe commented
              Editing a comment
              elysium & cleep will always show in the Download list UNTIL one of them changes the slot so that it doesn't conflict.

• tmvaegis
              tmvaegis commented
              Editing a comment
              Jesus... consider that my completely bone-headed, stupid moment of the day. -_- What you made so painfully obvious, I continued to overlook, lol!
              Sorry about that!

real cool men finally someone have made a manager like this!!!
            for avoid conflint and don't get mad at it....
            but but BUT!!!!!
            my recent adventure in modding have made a inaspectate problem....the CABinet problem
            yes cool you now have all YOUR UNIQUE id placed and fixed....
            BUT if someone have made something with that damn number you will not get render in game, i was about to get mad at it......
            don't forget your UNIQUE CABinet.........also can be trycky....
            probability are "very low" (lol not really) because you have to use INGAME the ID before get banned (invisibilized i also called)....just to mention it.... my 2 cent...

for now your priority is make it work, polish, and fix it,i know i know

BUT wen you have a stable version of it,you "maybe" can "improve it" adding this thing...

p.s. still working at that thing (my shoes mod) and still rename it each time i made a new file....WTF....
            have tryed the other save option (save as with name on it)....automatic rename....no luck....

Comment

• DillDoe
              DillDoe commented
              Editing a comment
              you can search for cab id already to see if your new cab id conflicts. enimaroah mentioned searching in his external material tutorial. And roy has a random cab generator for unique cab id.

<About v.0.2.0>
            Thank you for considering a slot type.
            However, unfortunately a new problem occurred.
            But, probably the member of the HF thinks this problem not to take place.
            Because I put Mod distributed only in Japan.
            Then the problem doesn't occur in the first version of the HS_SlotID.

In the case of the animator file name such as the following, It becomes the error in "Create Local".
            cf_m_underhair_r91 -> cf_m_underhair_91 <-A problem disappears when change the animater file name like it.
            (It mod is not distributed for the HF with a thing of Japanese modder)

I tried whether a problem occur by Stampar's this pubic hairs Mod
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...96#post5727596

Animater : cf_m_underhair_65 : The present conditions do not have any problem.
            However, a problem occur when change the name to cf_m_underhair_r65 for trial.

Comment

• DillDoe
              DillDoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Found & fixed. I added a new function to fixed this in v.0.2.0, BUT forgot to delete an older function that was doing a similar thing.

will updated with newer function later today after some more testing.

• cur144
              cur144 commented
              Editing a comment
              It was not done fix with a v0.3.0.
              Spoiler

I upload the problem occurring list file. I want you to execute the "Create Local" with its list file.
              https://mega.nz/#!XI83UTjC!jRtaJ31xm...FL3ShDvvuzbcTE

updated to address issue cur144 encountered. Will try and setup a 'Nightly' List this weekend (hopefully, still thinking on best approach) so modders can upload their list to include their mod(s).

Comment

The Downloaded list conflict error still exists with Elysium_shoes_006 & the cleep_shoes_pack.
              If it helps, here's my current Local list.
              Attached Files

Comment

• tmvaegis
                tmvaegis commented
                Editing a comment
                The thing is, as I mentioned in my previous message about the same problem, is that I don't have those particular Elysium shoes. The conflict appears in the downloaded list, not in my created one.

• cur144
                cur144 commented
                Editing a comment
                @tmvaegis
                If you want to check conflict of the ID of only in your PC environment, do it as follows.

1. Tools -> List -> Create Local
                2. Tools -> List -> Conflicting Search

BTW the downloading list is intended to see conflict of all mods.
                It is function for modder.
                Or the user who wants to know the conflict beforehand.
                The user can avoid it before installing conflict mod.

• tmvaegis
                tmvaegis commented
                Editing a comment
                cur144 - Nah, no worries. I knew about that, all along, but for some reason 2+2 wasn't equaling 4, today, know what I mean?
                What I mean is, I tested it myself with my own created local list, and didn't see the conflicts. That should have been my lightbulb moment, but...
                Nope, lol! Whooboy, I need to stop overthinking so damn much. Thanks, anyway!

Hello!Nice to meet you!

This is a wonderful tool! Thank you very much!
              If possible, can't a relative path from "honeyselect" be indicated on a list?
              (As well as the file name)

It's because a maker name and the kind are expressed in the name of the directory.
              A file of the same file name different in a directory may exist.

If possible, please consider!

Comment

• DillDoe
                DillDoe commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure what you mean by relative path, the path of the list files?
                the filenames are include in the list

also not sure what you mean by same filename in different directory. outfit list files can only go in \characustom\.

if you're talking about the mods in custom folders, the program doesn't deal with them since they don't cause the conflict.

• YashiroAmamiya
                YashiroAmamiya commented
                Editing a comment
                This is my misunderstanding, so please forget it.
                I thought the file name of the entity was shown there.
                The name of the list file is shown to this.

I'm sorry, thank you very much for your answer!
            Working...
            X