Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] WaifuRipper v.2.0

FEATURES:
    • Ripped character(s) from Studio Scenes into Card(s) for main Game!

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
    Uncompress and run

1. Open Studio Scene (scene/image will load as show below)
    2. Click Rip and all the characters in the scene will be extracted. (Tip: delete any characters you don't want to extract in Studio first)

Details of the Rip will be show in the Status area below the image, like how many cards were Ripped.

Characters will be saved in their respective folders with SUPER GOLD FOIL WAIFU RIPPER CARD!!

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:
    Limited to HS Studio Scene files (well you can rip the cards too). I know a few have requested this, much easier to make than I thought. There even the possibility for snowflaking, making HI-Res studio scene images that can be used in Studio!
    You should open up a scene in studio first to see how many characters there are, so you don't get like a dozen unexpected cards to go thru.
    And I just know someone's gonna ask this...but NO you can't rip characters from studio screenshots or images of a character. They just don't have to data stored in the image to do so.

UPDATE:

11-24
    - v.2 - Added 'Snowflake' function. You can now replace the game generated image with hi-res version. Works for studio & characters.

example:
    Spoiler

download to your studio folder and open it up.

DOWNLOAD:

pw: 1yag

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
    請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。
    Last edited by DillDoe; 11-24-2016, 07:47 PM.

Thanks, been waiting for something like this.

Comment

That picture...

Seriously though, great work DillDoe!

Comment

Im having difficulty to understanding this tool. So the purpose of this is an alternative backup method for case like you accidentally delete/remove a character cards in chara folder?.
        Last edited by shiromarui; 10-29-2016, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shiromarui View Post
          Im having difficulty to understanding this tool. So the purpose of this is a alternative backup method for case like you accidentally delete/remove a character cards in chara folder?.
          To put it simply, the purpose of this tool is to extract characters frome studio scenes. You find a character you want in a scene, you use this tool, and bam you will have the character card for this character. Its a very, very good tool, thanks DillDoe !

Comment

amazing, thanks DillDoe !

Comment

They said it couldn't be done! But I always knew... You never underestimate the power of perverts!!!!
            The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

That first image though XD
              "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAH, POURRA! HU-HU"

Comment

Cleep Ah i see..... i forgot that there is HS scene sharing site in the illusion.jp.

But geeeezez holy brownies!, look how many of scenes from there contained hard-boiled effortness of DIY styled map !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by shiromarui; 10-30-2016, 04:34 AM.

Comment

HAHAAHHA! "SUPER GOLD FOIL WAIFU RIPPER CARD"

Comment

Really usefull tool, thanks buddy !

Comment

Hey Dildoe you think you can make a randomizer or parent/child mix like AA2? You know the software that averages or combines the stats of 2 girls or a couple and spits out children?

Comment

• DillDoe
                        DillDoe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        that's currently way beyond my programing skills and honestly between modding & maintaining slot manager, I just don't have the time to start another programming project.

This does not work on SBPR?

Comment

Updated with new 'Snowflake' function. You can now replace game generated images with what ever pic you want (ie. hi-res scenes)

So open up your Studio Scene (or character card) and click 'Snowflake'.
                        You can now choose a png image to replace your current load one.
                        It'll make a copy and display the new image.

Comment

• ramoram
                          ramoram commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am unsure what does it means? Are you saying that the screen shots taken by pressing **F11** character can be replaced or extracted with **Snowflake**?

• enimaroah
                          enimaroah commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Each png consists of an image - which can be displayed with every image viewer - and game related data, e.g. the height of the character, which clothes are used, etc.

The Snowflake function seems to replace the image part in the file. So the game and image viewers would show the replaced image, but the game would still load the same scene or character.

• DillDoe
                          DillDoe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          no. Snowflake is replacing your saved studio or character image with another image (ie. screenshots). So instead of a tiny studio save image, you can have a high res screenshot instead and still share it.

Will there an update to be able to rip from high res png files that are over 1mb?

Comment

• DillDoe
                          DillDoe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          you mean like from screenshots? No, it's impossible. those are just images, there are no saved game info to rip. Unless they are Snowflaked images (studio scenes replaced with high res png), the program will let you know if you can rip an image or not once you open it by checking to see if there is game info in it.
                      Working...
                      X