Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] WaifuRipper v.2.0

FEATURES:
    • Ripped character(s) from Studio Scenes into Card(s) for main Game!

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
    Uncompress and run

1. Open Studio Scene (scene/image will load as show below)
    2. Click Rip and all the characters in the scene will be extracted. (Tip: delete any characters you don't want to extract in Studio first)

Details of the Rip will be show in the Status area below the image, like how many cards were Ripped.

Characters will be saved in their respective folders with SUPER GOLD FOIL WAIFU RIPPER CARD!!

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:
    Limited to HS Studio Scene files (well you can rip the cards too). I know a few have requested this, much easier to make than I thought. There even the possibility for snowflaking, making HI-Res studio scene images that can be used in Studio!
    You should open up a scene in studio first to see how many characters there are, so you don't get like a dozen unexpected cards to go thru.
    And I just know someone's gonna ask this...but NO you can't rip characters from studio screenshots or images of a character. They just don't have to data stored in the image to do so.

UPDATE:

11-24
    - v.2 - Added 'Snowflake' function. You can now replace the game generated image with hi-res version. Works for studio & characters.

example:
    Spoiler

download to your studio folder and open it up.

DOWNLOAD:

pw: 1yag

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
    請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。
    Last edited by DillDoe; 11-24-2016, 06:47 PM.

Hello ! someone can tell me where i can dl some scene? ^^

Comment

can this be used to take from sexy beach premium resort and playclub? cards?

Comment

• DillDoe
        DillDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        no.
        playclub already allows you to save the characters in studio.

too bad i want kaori card from real kanojo n some playclub card lol
      but nice utilities,, i hope for next development Could be better

Comment

Hello, I was curious if there is a reason my game won't see the new character cards generated by this program?

I know it worked for me before, but now it doesn't.. did you make it only work with the most recent game version maybe?

If so, that may be why because I'm unsure if I upgraded because I quit playing for a bit..

If I do upgrade with the patch, then I would probably have to re-install everything again lol
        (problem is, I don't even remember everything I installed because I stopped messing with it)
        "She's been really lucky lately...
        ...maybe God's attracted to big breasts."

"If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." -- Lain

"Bad dog! No! NO!" -- Wurlox (Post #80)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowclone0 View Post
          Hello, I was curious if there is a reason my game won't see the new character cards generated by this program?

I know it worked for me before, but now it doesn't.. did you make it only work with the most recent game version maybe?

If so, that may be why because I'm unsure if I upgraded because I quit playing for a bit..

If I do upgrade with the patch, then I would probably have to re-install everything again lol
          (problem is, I don't even remember everything I installed because I stopped messing with it)
          Have you remmbered to move the cards to the right folder? My cards only pop up in the folder I have WR in; meaning I have to move the cards every time ^^

Comment

Sorry, I found out that it was a patch I didn't know existed because I wasn't using Honey Select and Studio for a while.. so I posted a stupid question. lol

DemonDK

Thank you trying to help me anyway
            "She's been really lucky lately...
            ...maybe God's attracted to big breasts."

"If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." -- Lain

"Bad dog! No! NO!" -- Wurlox (Post #80)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowclone0 View Post
              Sorry, I found out that it was a patch I didn't know existed because I wasn't using Honey Select and Studio for a while.. so I posted a stupid question. lol

DemonDK

Thank you trying to help me anyway
              Ah okay. Glad it worked out - hate when things don't work.

Comment

sr but have any version of this mod for Playhome

Comment

Originally posted by lihyocaxa View Post
                  sr but have any version of this mod for Playhome
                  i want know too

Comment

Hello.
                    Can i ask to re-upload the tool?
                    The Mega link is not working anymore.
                    Thankyou very much.

Comment

Also waiting to see if this will be updated. Just started using Honey Select some time ago and didn't find out about this until today. Tried downloading from that other link but had no luck at all.

Comment

Here is a mirror: https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/imFjHPMI/file.html ([HoneySelect][Utilities]WaifuRipper.v.2.0[DillDoe].rar)
                        artificial girl 2 kodu kiwi! no... doku! wiki!
                        ag2harem official site u_u (actual version is 02b18)

Comment

thanks
                          for the mirror
                          Last edited by 6950; 02-21-2019, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Will this work for Koikatu cards too? Or is there another way to get those?

Comment

Apologies for raising this again but is there any way to get this other than pan.baidu. Both the MEGA link and the mirror by byblo are down.

Coming back to HS after a while away to find out the hard drive I had all this on is gone. Starting from scratch again. Sure I used to have a login for pan.baidu but none of the details I've tried work

Comment

Working...
                              X