Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4K skin diffuse initial pack (2017/01/13 final version)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A compatible version which won't mess up vanilla skins and support skintexmod with some quality compromise.

If you update from an old version, uninstall is recommended.
    Last edited by plasticmind; 12-09-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

hello, i have some wierd issues.. there are some tattoos mods i have and they appear all over the place now ex. dva face tattoo

Comment

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the 4k skin is not supporting the tattoos or it's the other way around.

• DillDoe
      DillDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by plasticmind View Post
      Known issue:
      3. Any tattoo, cheek, lips, mole and eyeshadow mods before won't work; (this needs modders to recreate their mods in 4K)
      its in his first post

• ProXpert
      ProXpert commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, so it requires them to do it.. I mean I thought maybe he could convert it into 4k considering he did it with the normal tattoos. Alrighty then, unistalling mod time and good bye DVA

Im using this mod even if i dont have a 4k resolution that goes whit it, (1680x1050 its what i have) and still very pretty, it does a big change ingame and its more smooth than the vanilla skins.

Thanks alot for this <3

Comment

• Phoenix Flame
      Phoenix Flame commented
      Editing a comment
      4k skin is not related to the screen resolution so of course you can use it

nvm fixed, thanks for the update
    Last edited by pixelgrinder; 12-11-2016, 05:18 PM.

Comment

v7和z大的眼影有冲突……v3不冲突……滚回来下v3……

Comment

Installed the maximum compatiblity version but when zooming in close after selecting the skin texture, it is still as blurry as the vanilla skin. Why is that?

Comment

• elitistscrub
          elitistscrub commented
          Editing a comment
          Not that I know of... I got the MF patch, though I replaced the male uncensor with the one from semipro, then there is wideslider and the 4k skin pack was the last one I installed.

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          Which application do you use, 32bit or 64bit?

• elitistscrub
          elitistscrub commented
          Editing a comment
          64bit always. To be exact, I only start the game with HoneySelect_64_Patched.exe

I've installed this mod with the EMF patch but I can't find the 4k option on skin selection in character creator, anyone knows why ?

Comment

• LilithScarlett
          LilithScarlett commented
          Editing a comment
          so yeah this mod is finally working but I don't know why, I don't even know if this mod causes it but it seems like the make ups are not working right now on my game

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          Only makeup mods will have problems, they need upscaling to 4K.

• LilithScarlett
          LilithScarlett commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't install any make up mods except for the d.va face tatoo, I mean the standard make ups and tatoos are still not working

请问v7和max compatibility下哪个更好……是不是这两个都和z大的脸部纹身mod有冲突……

Comment

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          下max compatibility这版,只有作者指明了支持4k的化妆和纹身mod才能正常显示

This doesn't bother me too much... but do you have any idea why this is happening to my male characters?

I'm using the playclub male uncensor... other than that everything else is working great!

Comment

• Grimja
          Grimja commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm using your latest 4k diffuse version.. and 4.1 playclub male uncensor if that's what you were asking for.
          I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling using your provided uninstall file but im still getting the brown face bug on my males

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          I see, try this one. Put it in HoneySelect\abdata\chara
          https://mega.nz/#!eNt3GAKJ!MM6M-SZOR...Q_uBPC8cau0V0g

• Grimja
          Grimja commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah! That did the trick thank you!

不知道是不是我一个人的问题.安了昨天的dlc之后4k就用不了了.重新解压覆盖以后也不行,现在只要用了 4k就没法正常运行游戏(工作室崩溃,捏人界面无法进入)

Comment

• ducknini
          ducknini commented
          Editing a comment
          you're not alone

Originally posted by Wallace Heinz View Post
        不知道是不是我一个人的问题.安了昨天的dlc之后4k就用不了了.重新解压覆盖以后也不行,现在只要用了 4k就没法正常运行游戏(工作室崩溃,捏人界面无法进入)
        我也一樣,我的問題是點擊HoneyStudio_64.exe後左上的人物選單按鈕消失,HoneySt udio_32.exe正常沒問題,反覆試了幾次無法解決,應該要等4k補丁更新了

Comment

Hello, sorry to bother but I was told not to install the expansion pack because it might break the game for instance plasticminds 4k add-on, has anyone looked into it yet? I'm scared to install it and have my game go poof on me.

Comment

• shinki
            shinki commented
            Editing a comment
            It does break a few things, I made a backup just to find out what. This mod, the translation (seems to only break the studio translation), and the quality and performance tweaks mod are affected from what I saw so far. There might be more I missed, not sure.

Wallace Heinz ducknini kevinkb1 ProXpert
          For now 12/22 DLC is not supported, I'll update by the weekend.

Now you can just do nothing and stick to 10/14 DLC, or use the unistall pack I provided in #2, then install the new content.

If you've already update to 12/22 DLC, and find everything's messed up, you can just do nothing and wait for my update, or use the unistall pack I provided in #2, then re-install the new content.

I'll also include all new files in those _Data folders from 12/22 DLC.
          Last edited by plasticmind; 12-22-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• ProXpert
            ProXpert commented
            Editing a comment
            Sweet, thank you so much plasticmind!

Also, plasticmind & cyberbeing , this is unrelated to the 4k diffuse (couldn't find the thread, and HF is slow af), but the improved SSAO also breaks the game for the 12/22 DLC. Just thought you two should know. I'd be very thankful if you can fix that too.

Comment

• tmvaegis
            tmvaegis commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with BT. So long as that SSAO/SSR mod is not compatible with the 12/22 DLC, I'm kinda stuck without it.

Thanks a lot for the 4K pack's hotfix. Everything seems to be working normally with the 12/22 patch and the DLC installed. Very Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
          X