• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by plasticmind View Post
    Here's a tutorial.

How to create your curve

Tools you need:
    1.Adobe Photoshop
    2.NVidia DDS Plugin

First, set Curve = -1, enter the game and take some screenshots. Don't worry this is how the game looks when color correction curve is disabled.
    Spoiler

Then open your screenshot image in Photoshop add adjustment layers on the image. (It's just an example, usually one curve is enough)
    Spoiler

Supported adjustment here is limited to brightness, contrast, gamma, exposure, level, curve.
    Spoiler

Open SampleCurve.psd in new tab, group all the adjustment layers, duplicate into SampleCurve.psd
    Spoiler

Then move into the "Put your adjustment layers here" group
    Spoiler

Save the PSD as 32.32.32.32f ABGR 128bpp(this is important, don't support other format or size for now).
    Spoiler

Now, put your curve in UserData\curve, set Curve = 1, CurveName = file name of your curve without extension.

All this can also be done with the entirely free GIMP..? https://www.gimp.org/

gimp DDS plugin https://code.google.com/archive/p/gimp-dds/downloads

tutorial-guide for DDS files on gimp https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=711205933

It seems that Gimp allows to open the PSD files..

I have a pdp Plasma for gaming (ISF calibrated BT1886, Gamma 2.35)

It would be very helpful to have a step by step guide for Gimp, in order to build up its own Custom curves?

And in this your pic.. https://i.imgbox.com/8z5V0mMg

is exactly the same "Sample" curve included in the current Graphic Patch v170410..? https://mega.nz/#F!yBdEFBDJ!PGfCcFPPYgxDDOFXLHRXUw

I ask because it seems better.. more solid colors, better contrast and a realistic look at the same time!

..otherwise you might share other your curves variants, please?
    Last edited by Iukix360; 04-13-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Iukix360
      Iukix360 commented
      Editing a comment
      plasticmind

Many Thanks! ^_^

This is my HS game Config file:

Spoiler

<Debug>
      <FPS>False</FPS>
      <SSAOSamples>SAMPLES_ULTRA</SSAOSamples>
      <SSAOBias>1.2</SSAOBias>
      <SSAOIntensity>1</SSAOIntensity>
      <SSAORadius>0.91</SSAORadius>
      <SSAOLumContribution>1.3333</SSAOLumContribution>
      <SSAODistance>1.5</SSAODistance>
      <SSAOCutoffDistance>50</SSAOCutoffDistance>
      <SSAOfalloffDistance>20</SSAOfalloffDistance>
      <SSAOBlurPasses>4</SSAOBlurPasses>
      <SSAOBlurBilateralThreshold>0.0002</SSAOBlurBilateralThreshold>
      <MSAA>8</MSAA>
      <Bloomintensity>0.6</Bloomintensity>
      <BloomThreshold>0.75</BloomThreshold>
      <BloomBlurSpread>1</BloomBlurSpread>
      <SSRscreenEdgeFading>0.03</SSRscreenEdgeFading>
      <SSRmaxDistance>30</SSRmaxDistance>
      <SSRfadeDistance>30</SSRfadeDistance>
      <SSRreflectionMultiplier>1</SSRreflectionMultiplier>
      <SSRenableHDR>True</SSRenableHDR>
      <SSRadditiveReflection>False</SSRadditiveReflection>
      <SSRmaxSteps>128</SSRmaxSteps>
      <SSRrayStepSize>3</SSRrayStepSize>
      <SSRwidthModifier>0.02</SSRwidthModifier>
      <SSRsmoothFallbackThreshold>0.3</SSRsmoothFallbackThreshold>
      <SSRdistanceBlur>1</SSRdistanceBlur>
      <SSRfresnelFade>0.2</SSRfresnelFade>
      <SSRfresnelFadePower>1</SSRfresnelFadePower>
      <SSRsmoothFallbackDistance>0.05</SSRsmoothFallbackDistance>
      <SSRuseTemporalConfidence>True</SSRuseTemporalConfidence>
      <SSRtemporalFilterStrength>0.3</SSRtemporalFilterStrength>
      <SSRtreatBackfaceHitAsMiss>False</SSRtreatBackfaceHitAsMiss>
      <SSRallowBackwardsRays>False</SSRallowBackwardsRays>
      <SSRtraceBehindObjects>True</SSRtraceBehindObjects>
      <SSRhighQualitySharpReflections>True</SSRhighQualitySharpReflections>
      <SSRtraceEverywhere>True</SSRtraceEverywhere>
      <SSRresolution>1</SSRresolution>
      <SSRbilateralUpsample>True</SSRbilateralUpsample>
      <SSRimproveCorners>True</SSRimproveCorners>
      <SSRreduceBanding>True</SSRreduceBanding>
      <SSRhighlightSuppression>False</SSRhighlightSuppression>
      <SSRdebugMode>0</SSRdebugMode>
      <ShadowDistance>20</ShadowDistance>
      <SSRpresets>0</SSRpresets>
      <ShadowCascades>4</ShadowCascades>
      <ShadowCascade2Split>0.3333333</ShadowCascade2Split>
      <ShadowCascade4Split_x>0.06666667</ShadowCascade4Split_x>
      <ShadowCascade4Split_y>0.2</ShadowCascade4Split_y>
      <ShadowCascade4Split_z>0.4666667</ShadowCascade4Split_z>
      <_4Kskindiffuse>True</_4Kskindiffuse>
      <ShadowProjection>0</ShadowProjection>
      <ReflectionCubemapMipmapBias>6</ReflectionCubemapMipmapBias>
      <ReflectionIntensity>0.7</ReflectionIntensity>
      <ReflectionBounces>2</ReflectionBounces>
      <Curve>1</Curve>
      <CurveName>SampleCurve</CurveName>
      <CurveSaturation>1</CurveSaturation>
      <DirectionalBackLightIntensity>1.5</DirectionalBackLightIntensity>
      <CameraFOV>23</CameraFOV>
      </Debug>
      </Config>

With this settingson my screen, now the characters and clothes, appear a little pale-off compared to your screens,

as if there was now a slight but annoying white coating on the game image, which makes the characters and clothes a little Slavic , a little too dull.. as if the black was not black a "almost gray", it lacks a little contrast, all this is reflected on the image qaulity in-game.

Do you think I should edit something for even better picture quality, what exactly should I edit?

and what values of <SSAOBlurBilateralThreshold> you have set in your game?

My Screens Test:

Spoiler

Curve 0 with Saturation 1.25 = is a little bit dark and over-saturated, like a Cartoon on the whole body, clothes and accessories:

Cuerve 1 (SampleCurve) with Saturation 1 = is more realistic, but a little too bleached "dull" on body-head-dress, the accessories instead see well:

Last edited by Iukix360; 04-14-2017, 05:24 PM.

• plasticmind
      plasticmind commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the problem of textures, you can test with colorable clothes.

• Iukix360
      Iukix360 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not installed Colorable Clothing mod for SBX,

because when I tried.. I messed with most of the the original colors on default outfits, like Camisole and much more clothes, all gave me incorrect basic colors, so.. I uninstalled it!

than.. all the colors of the dresses you see in my screens are from original ones of the game, without any alteration
      Last edited by Iukix360; 04-14-2017, 08:31 PM.

• So I'm not sure if it's this 4k diffuse or SBX2.5c, but I have this problem with my girl's eyes whenever I run her in Studio.
    Spoiler

There's that little somewhat pink reflective piece near her right eye. There's also the same thing in her left eye as well (not shown in this screenshot). Does it have something to do with SSAO and all those lighting settings, because I haven't touched any of that.

Comment

• Sogubac
      Sogubac commented
      Editing a comment
      anime12321 I believe that's actually a problem exclusive to I think Facial Type B or was it Facial Type A 3... I don't remember. It's the facial type that's slimmer on the cheek bones and wider along the top head. If you change the Facial Type it goes away but as a result you have to adjust the overall face again through sliders and that's a pain. I had the same problem before but managed to reduce it somewhat by adjusting reflections. Unfortunately its still noticeable. Sorry I don't remember what setting I adjusted on config to help reduce it, this was a while ago.

To confirm your problem is the facial type load the appearances of the characters you have this problem with and check their facial types. If the light is an issue on both faces and theyre both the same facial type you'll know it's the same problem as mine.

• anime12321
      anime12321 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sogubac I've checked the face type and it was A3.It seems to cause this problem as you said.I tried shutting off lights and changing shooting angle,then that bright piece could disppear although the problem is still there.Thanks a lot.XD
      Spoiler
      Last edited by anime12321; 04-15-2017, 09:55 AM.

• jikkoz
      jikkoz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I don't think we have the same problem doe. Or do we? I don't know. Regardless, I'd rather not have to change my face type just to fix a graphical error.

• Hello, and excuse me. I experienced some issue with the shadows cast on the character, and after some experiments, I found the graphic patch is kinda involved so I just post the issue here...

At first I noticed that in the HS studio, shadows cast on characters were severely messed up into something like stripes if a map or item map was loaded, and those shadows in same light conditions looked fine if the map was unload or the item map was removed. Then I found out that items loaded into studios did reduced the quality of shadows, the larger the item was loaded, the farther the quality of shadows would be reduced. (Like if I load a bed into studio it will be fine, then if I increase the size of it 20 times then uh-oh...)
    Spoiler

Click image for larger version  Name:	Before_No.jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.5 KB ID:	5784359Click image for larger version  Name:	Before_RDD.jpg Views:	1 Size:	309.8 KB ID:	5784361Click image for larger version  Name:	Before_DGS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	265.1 KB ID:	5784362

Then I tried to reinstall the Graphic Patch (both the ver.170407 and the 170410 hotfix), deleted the existed studioconfig.xml in order to make the game to regenerate one. At the first glance, it worked. Loaded the same map which would reproduce the issue not reproducing that anymore. (EDIT: Which only means everything looks better with Studio's default lighting)But after that when I tried some large volume item map (like Mr. Ram's DOA Sibuya or DOA5 Tokyo) I noticed that the issue still exists, though far more slighter (EDIT: Again, only with Studio's default lighting), which made me to assume the Graphic Patch or the setting of it does involved in this issue.
    Spoiler

Click image for larger version  Name:	After_No.jpg Views:	1 Size:	247.0 KB ID:	5784363Click image for larger version  Name:	After_DDS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	259.4 KB ID:	5784364Click image for larger version  Name:	After_Sibuya.jpg Views:	1 Size:	304.8 KB ID:	5784365Click image for larger version  Name:	After_Tokyo.jpg Views:	1 Size:	302.5 KB ID:	5784366

I will upload some screenshots about this issue to describe that better. Also I am still doing try and error to fix this issue so plz point it out to me if I make some mistake. Thank you.
    Last edited by Mindless; 04-18-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      >In Mesh tab look for Extend X Y and Z and find the large values.
      >Once you determine which one is it. Click on that Mesh
      >Go to Attributes and look for Centre & Extend
      >There are two check box: Compute and Destroy

>Tick on Destroy and press OK and save the file.

• ramoram
      ramoram commented
      Editing a comment
      Load map again if you have done it right. If not then find another large mesh.

• Mindless
      Mindless commented
      Editing a comment
      ramoram Thanks for the tutorial. Because of my bad connection lately I haven't noticed your tutorial at all, Sorry.

Now HS Party was released, and it's a bit frustrating that this issue now will occur in official maps too. (As many of them are much larger than older ones.) I will try what I can do with them.

• to Left the old "FameleFaceProject V4", to Right the new "4K skin Final version":

Spoiler

plasticmind

You can solve the neck seam with new Uncensor2 framework v.0.0.5 on Aoyu18 unc: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...62#post5784662

Please?

Comment

• plasticmind
      plasticmind commented
      Editing a comment
      The "Smoother Skins" option download has changed color around neck, probably that's where the seam come about.
      revert cf_m_face_00.unity3d and cf_m_base.unity3d from texture pack.

• Iukix360
      Iukix360 commented
      Editing a comment
      plasticmind

How to revert , do you mean to put the Vanilla texture..?

but so do not lose the 4K face texture..?

• How can i remove the crosshair in studio now? before the graphics patch turning it off in game would also remove it in studio but now its always there.
    I checked through the config file and couldnt find an option to turn it off, does anybody know how?

Comment

• plasticmind
      plasticmind commented
      Editing a comment
      LockOnPlugin can help you hide crosshair

• tmvaegis
      tmvaegis commented
      Editing a comment
      You could also just hit the '6' key, as well.

• Mindless
      Mindless commented
      Editing a comment
      Gald it worked. I am sorry if I did not make that clear because my game is not a translated one, and at the same time I can not type in JP using my phone so I just try to kinda improvise. It is "注視点" in JP, I did not how it is translated in the English patch though. lol

• plasticmind, On your "https://github.com/Brackeys/Efaround/blob/master/Efaround%20Unity%20Project/Assets/Standard%20Assets/Effects/CinematicEffects(BETA)/ScreenSpaceReflection/ScreenSpaceReflection.cs#L1" Are we supposed to copy and paste all that in the config file? I have no clue where to even paste it in. Could you give us more directions on how to do that?

Comment

• plasticmind
      plasticmind commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I didn't find any document about the SSR, but there are tooltips in the code, so at least you won't be totally blind if you want to tweak the effect.

• Hey plasticmind just wanted to say thanks for fixing the 4k skin patterns for sbx2.5
    Finally got to try them and they look great, well everything looks much better now to tell the truth. You did a great job here!

However, the performance hit was a bit too much for my old rig. Any easy route to gain some fps? I was using the old cyberbeing patch, performance route.

Comment

• tmvaegis
      tmvaegis commented
      Editing a comment
      I took the plunge and finally upgraded to the latest version of the skin diffuse and performance mod and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it'd be, and I've also gained smoother performance and overall better quality.

On a different note, I stuck with your SBX2.5 skins, since I found plasticmind's too smooth, and I just preferred how the shine and specular looked on yours, more. Was there a difference, or am I just imagining things? o_O

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      The latest build of the 4k mod included some changes that made the body too reflective for my taste, at least on the CM. This was pointed out before and a fix was made by plasticmind in #205. About the specular file and such (cm_m_base), the one in sbx2.5 and 4kmod are different indeed, but both are based on plasticmind works.

This is the link to the reflectiveness fix in case you missed it:
      https://mega.nz/#!zdd1TKwL!I5EkEOB3H...psdYfEKJsdw5TQ

• Plasticmind or anyone else reading this, I need some help regarding a small issue in Studio. In the image below (I hope its clear enough to see), there are these certain spots where a purple light appears (looks like some sort of texture error). Any idea on how I can fix this? Thanks for your time!

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	1
Size:	491.3 KB
ID:	5785626

Comment

• Hello, first of all, i should have already said my many thanks for this, i've been using this mod since it was released and i love it! Again, thanks!!!

Well, everything was working flawless here with your mod, and i had no issues using the final version that opened a 'launcher' before opening the game with all the options for SSR and etc. In this last update, all is perfect but SSAO. In normal game, i have a really messed up AO, you'll see it in the screenshots. Studio seens to be running fine. I was a bit confused about what to do, and even made some tweaks in the game configs following what Iukix360 posted. I think i like what i see here (i'm using Reshade too), this is the only problem right now.

Without Reshade, the problem seens to vanish because of sharpening, but as it works in Studio, i thought worth of 'reporting' as a problem.

Here are the screenshots showing what i meant:

One first picture with default SSAO: http://i.imgur.com/803YeNc.jpg

Now 3 pics with default, max and min SSAO:

http://i.imgur.com/9Xc6x8C.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/b0Qxkwn.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/16X3BB9.jpg

A pic WITHOUT Reshade. If you look closer, you'll see it remains there: http://i.imgur.com/IPsqWSL.jpg

Studio pics, the problem is gone. Default, max and min SSAO:

http://i.imgur.com/oJ0lwMV.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/I3eTZPf.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/t3CBWAd.jpg

If there are some settings i can tweak to improve this, i would be glad if someone can tell me about. I read about but sincerely i was a bit lost with this.

thanks in advance!!

Comment

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        Change SSAOBlurBilateralThreshold to 2e-4, if you messed up with some configs, you can always delete that part and let it regenerate. BTW you did too much sharpen in reshade.

• Memento Mori
        Memento Mori commented
        Editing a comment
        AHHH I missed that plasticmind! Many, many thanks!!! This made SSAO get back to normal!! <3

(http://i.imgur.com/wW5JI5H.jpg)

Hey, i like it sharrrp! For me the original game is too 'dull' :/
        I do not use the game Bloom too. Now it is all perfect

Thanks to both of you!!

Iukix360, here is the config:

Spoiler

<Debug>
        <FPS>False</FPS>
        <SSAOBias>1.2</SSAOBias>
        <SSAOIntensity>1</SSAOIntensity>
        <SSAORadius>0.91</SSAORadius>
        <SSAOLumContribution>1.3333</SSAOLumContribution>
        <SSAODistance>1.5</SSAODistance>
        <SSAOCutoffDistance>50</SSAOCutoffDistance>
        <SSAOfalloffDistance>20</SSAOfalloffDistance>
        <SSAOBlurPasses>4</SSAOBlurPasses>
        <SSAOBlurBilateralThreshold>0.0002</SSAOBlurBilateralThreshold>
        <MSAA>8</MSAA>
        <Bloomintensity>0.6</Bloomintensity>
        <BloomThreshold>0.5</BloomThreshold>
        <BloomBlurSpread>1</BloomBlurSpread>
        <SSRsmoothFallbackThreshold>0.3</SSRsmoothFallbackThreshold>
        <SSRfresnelFade>1</SSRfresnelFade>
        <SSRfresnelFadePower>0.5</SSRfresnelFadePower>
        <SSRsmoothFallbackDistance>0.05</SSRsmoothFallbackDistance>
        <SSRtemporalFilterStrength>0.3</SSRtemporalFilterStrength>
        <SSRimproveCorners>True</SSRimproveCorners>
        <SSRhighlightSuppression>False</SSRhighlightSuppression>
        <ShadowDistance>20</ShadowDistance>
        <ShadowCascades>4</ShadowCascades>
        <ShadowCascade2Split>0.3333333</ShadowCascade2Split>
        <ShadowCascade4Split_x>0.06666667</ShadowCascade4Split_x>
        <ShadowCascade4Split_y>0.2</ShadowCascade4Split_y>
        <ShadowCascade4Split_z>0.4666667</ShadowCascade4Split_z>
        <_4Kskindiffuse>True</_4Kskindiffuse>
        <ShadowProjection>0</ShadowProjection>
        <ReflectionCubemapMipmapBias>6</ReflectionCubemapMipmapBias>
        <ReflectionIntensity>0.7</ReflectionIntensity>
        <ReflectionBounces>2</ReflectionBounces>
        <Curve>1</Curve>
        <CurveName>SampleCurve</CurveName>
        <CurveSaturation>1</CurveSaturation>
        <DirectionalBackLightIntensity>1.5</DirectionalBackLightIntensity>
        <CameraFOV>30</CameraFOV>

(do spoiler works in replies?)

• Memento Mori
        Memento Mori commented
        Editing a comment
        Just tried your High Quality SSR options that you posted below, plasticmind. I didn't noticed any visual difference, but i'll stay with them anyway

Guys, or girls, you're awesome, thanks.

• Originally posted by Heavenie View Post
      plasticmind, On your "https://github.com/Brackeys/Efaround/blob/master/Efaround%20Unity%20Project/Assets/Standard%20Assets/Effects/CinematicEffects(BETA)/ScreenSpaceReflection/ScreenSpaceReflection.cs#L1" Are we supposed to copy and paste all that in the config file? I have no clue where to even paste it in. Could you give us more directions on how to do that?
      You mind sharing your personal tweaks config file? That way people without knowledge (Including me) don't need to go through all those tweaks and end up messing up.
      Last edited by Heavenie; 04-21-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Stampar
        There's still visible seam around vagina. I think I can fix it in the next update.

Mizuho Mafuyu jikkoz
        Change SSRhighlightSuppression to True, if that doesn't help, other settings may interfere with reflection are ReflectionIntensity and DirectionalBackLightIntensity.

Heavenie
        There is a SSRpresets option,
        1 = high performance, 2 = default, 3 = high quality, 0 = use the detail setting, if you want to modify from those presets

High performance
        Spoiler
        <SSRmaxSteps>64</SSRmaxSteps>
        <SSRrayStepSize>4</SSRrayStepSize>
        <SSRsmoothFallbackThreshold>0.4</SSRsmoothFallbackThreshold>
        <SSRfresnelFade>0.1</SSRfresnelFade>
        <SSRsmoothFallbackDistance>0.2</SSRsmoothFallbackDistance>
        <SSRuseTemporalConfidence>False</SSRuseTemporalConfidence>
        <SSRtemporalFilterStrength>0</SSRtemporalFilterStrength>
        <SSRtraceEverywhere>False</SSRtraceEverywhere>
        <SSRresolution>2</SSRresolution>
        <SSRimproveCorners>False</SSRimproveCorners>
        <SSRhighlightSuppression>True</SSRhighlightSuppression>

Performance
        Spoiler
        <SSRmaxDistance>50</SSRmaxDistance>
        <SSRfadeDistance>50</SSRfadeDistance>
        <SSRuseTemporalConfidence>False</SSRuseTemporalConfidence>
        <SSRtemporalFilterStrength>0</SSRtemporalFilterStrength>
        <SSRtraceEverywhere>False</SSRtraceEverywhere>
        <SSRresolution>2</SSRresolution>

Quality
        Spoiler
        <SSRmaxSteps>144</SSRmaxSteps>
        <SSRtemporalFilterStrength>0.05</SSRtemporalFilterStrength>

High quality
        Spoiler
        <SSRmaxSteps>576</SSRmaxSteps>
        <SSRrayStepSize>1</SSRrayStepSize>
        <SSRtemporalFilterStrength>0.05</SSRtemporalFilterStrength>
        <SSRresolution>0</SSRresolution>
        Last edited by plasticmind; 04-22-2017, 12:28 AM. Reason: faster performance settings

Comment

• Mindless
          Mindless commented
          Editing a comment
          @plasticmind
          I have tested every option in the setting menu of HS studio. SSAO, Bloom and shadow are unrelated with the purple reflection in my case. The only option related to this issue is the “Vignette” option (My game is not localized so I do not know what is it called in the English translation patch exactly... It is the fifth option from the top). Turn that of then purple reflection will be gone, but the overall graphic does look more natural with this option turned on.

I am going to try to change some setting in the studioconfig.xml now.
          Last edited by Mindless; 04-23-2017, 06:25 AM.

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          Mindless
          That explains, I didn't enable vignette, I'll see if I can reproduce.

• Iukix360
          Iukix360 commented
          Editing a comment
          plasticmind

But.. are these settings to be set, are they the same for both..? are identical for Game Config and for Studio Config?

or is there any difference between the High Quality settings for Game Config and Studio Config file?

• Originally posted by Heavenie View Post

You mind sharing your personal tweaks config file? That way people without knowledge (Including me) don't need to go through all those tweaks and end up messing up.
        It'd be cool to get settings for the SSAO, too, if it's not too much trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by tmvaegis View Post

It'd be cool to get settings for the SSAO, too, if it's not too much trouble.
          The only performance related setting is SSAOSamples.

<SSAOSamples>SAMPLES_HIGH</SSAOSamples>

<SSAOSamples>SAMPLES_MEDIUM</SSAOSamples>

<SSAOSamples>SAMPLES_LOW</SSAOSamples>

<SSAOSamples>SAMPLES_VERY_LOW</SSAOSamples>

Comment

• tmvaegis
            tmvaegis commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, appreciate it!

• Mizuho Mafuyu Mindless jikkoz

Fix the pink reflection caused by vignette
          https://mega.nz/#!fIdRjDjL!1i5isluGI...nNwdjLs5rzXU7Q

Comment

• Mindless
            Mindless commented
            Editing a comment
            I have run a quick test, the fix works. Thanks.

• Originally posted by Stampar View Post
          Hey plasticmind just wanted to say thanks for fixing the 4k skin patterns for sbx2.5
          Finally got to try them and they look great, well everything looks much better now to tell the truth. You did a great job here!
          yes.. he did a Great job in a short time to give a deserved support to Amazing SBX2.5

I really enjoyed the new 4K face texture.. are awesome and beautiful

Excellent are also the SPBR and in particular VR Kanojo have nice HD details,

plasticmind

but.. however, the problem is that both have a very different skin color hue and shade effect,

SPBR is darker and more saturated, while VR Kanojo is less dark than SBPR, but compared to skin Type 4, it seems too dull skin tone on the body and totally missing the beautiful red tinge in the vagina area of skin Type 4

Here is the Comparison:

(4K) VR Kanojo

Spoiler

(Is a slightly dull skin.. and totally missing the red hue on vagina area)

(Option) Skin Type 4

Spoiler

(Bright skin.. carnal and seductive, tender like a lamb, but as good as a steak fillet)

It would be a Dream..! to have the better details of 4K VR Kanojo, but with the same skin tone and shade colors of the skin Type 4 option.
          Last edited by Iukix360; 04-25-2017, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X