No announcement yet.

4K skin diffuse initial pack (final version) update 2017/4/25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! Appreciate new update v7. But somehow in this new update all girls have a problem at their neck, the pharynx is way too big for a maiden! You can check the screenshots. May you fix this?
    Spoiler

Last edited by kobuxxx; 11-20-2016, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• plasticmind
      plasticmind commented
      Editing a comment
      That's strange, I only touched textures. I checked the original game, it's already there.
      Spoiler
      Last edited by plasticmind; 11-20-2016, 01:19 AM.

• kobuxxx
      kobuxxx commented
      Editing a comment
      plasticmind So is it natural?
      Last edited by kobuxxx; 11-20-2016, 01:55 AM.

Very beautiful, thanks for sharing. Ha-ha~~

Comment

hi , i have a problem that the face doesnt seems to be textured (simple bland color compare to the screenshots you've posted), not sure wether its mod collision or someting im missing .
      any idea what is the problem ?

Comment

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe you have wideslider but forgot to run the patch.exe

• krabby
        krabby commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you , it was some other silly issue eventually .

Im now a bit confused with what Mods i should use cause you deleted things and also maybe dont include others.

EDIT: The first is cleared the best cf_m_base to use comes obviously with the compatible Pack for Custom Juice, seems the best choice.

The next is called Face Project V4, it was still avaible 1-2 Days ago and contains 3 Files (cf_m_face, cf_t_face, cf_t_lip) with Dates and Sizes all over the place. The last File for Lips whatever it does isnt included at all anywhere else except in this Face Project. For the other two Files its the same, i cant tell whats the latest, its pretty confusing with the Files from MF, EMF, SBX and this Thread offering Files from the same Project of different update Status.
      Last edited by WeylandYutani; 11-20-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        If you want to use this 4K diffuse pack, then face project V4 is not needed, the cf_t_lip_00 won't load in this mod, it's replaced by plastic_lip_00 in the abdata\plastic. cf_m_base from custom juice may cause seam around neck, I'll test it later.
        HF patch is just using an old version, of course Dr Yoshi won't catch up with every updates so soon.
        Last edited by plasticmind; 11-20-2016, 08:28 PM.

• WeylandYutani
        WeylandYutani commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah ok thanks that sorts the Lip Question. Why should the cf_m_base of the Custom Juice cause Seams ? I thought thats the correct Installation order. SBX Uncensor - 4k Diffuse - Pubic Hair - Custom Juice - Compatible Files of both Folders (Body Maps & Pubic Hair) - Patches. Thats atleast the order what should "if" overwrite things in the right order and as far as i know i need all that to make everything work cause i use everything.

And yeah i use the EMF Patch after a fresh Game install only for the Translation and the Utilities and then use the latest Mods and update everything. Im not experienced enough to apply everything in the EMF Patch on my own atm so i use that way but i use the latest Mods of course.

I will maybe do another Installation and uncheck all the SBX, 4K, Uncensor things to do them on my own after that but i need to know if thats the correct Installation order first please, thanks.
        Last edited by WeylandYutani; 11-21-2016, 01:23 PM.

I've spotted another problem at the groin area, looks like there're seams.The VR Kanojo 4K is less visible though.

Spoiler

Last edited by kobuxxx; 11-20-2016, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I know that, I'll fix it sometime later.

Upgraded my weirdly merged v3/v5 to 7 without an issue, thank you! Also, it seems you reduced the number of files changed, should i assume to make it less based on cyberbeing's tweaks? My final question is if this mod conflicts with SBX1.3, or what files from it should i not let the update overwrite.

Comment

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        You can update to SBX1.3, then copy the files in abdata/chara from my mod to the game folder.

I just got the chance to port over your 4k normals. Currently i have them loading without the diffuse texture under overlay mode, just loads the normals. Tell me how you want to proceed.

Comment

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm hoping you could make skinTexmod overlay mode working with this modded Assembly-CSharp.dll.
        I think what I break the skinTexmod overlay mode is the change I made in CustomTextureControl.Initialize

this.createTex = new RenderTexture(width, height, 0, RenderTextureFormat.ARGBHalf);

So the texture skinTexmod retrieved from the game with this modded Assembly-CSharp.dll is in ARGBHalf, you can add ARGBHalf support to skinTexmod, then the overlay mode will work with my mod.

• Alexae
        Alexae commented
        Editing a comment
        you are free to edit the mod like cyberbeing did to add support for your mod and release it.
        Edit:
        if you cant get to it; can you direct me to the package to install so i can test out the new changes.

Edit2:
        heres the 4k normals i adjusted to work with current skintexmod
        https://mega.nz/#!WcNAiICB!w6w90Y5qW...ywZuSI5uJ2bYsQ
        Last edited by Alexae; 11-23-2016, 04:09 PM.

I introduced this today.
      I worried about skin matter, and but this settled a problem.

Thank you very much!ありがとう!

Photography becomes more fun. I'm happy!
      Spoiler

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161123002453185.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	5739460

Comment

i give up man this mod don't work at all

https://s15.postimg.org/hmojb4l7f/ski1.jpg

HoneySelect\abdata\list\characustom

https://s15.postimg.org/ki1mhzp7f/ski2.jpg

Image removed.

Comment

• plasticmind
          plasticmind commented
          Editing a comment
          You don't have any file from my mod, Did you really install it?

It is important to store no additional list files or backups in any subfolder of abdata\list. The game finds them everywhere and gets confused.

The folder abdata itself should contain no backups of AssetBundleManifest files (the ones without extension). E.g. a file named add06.bak0.none would still be read by the game!

Comment

ok i give up .. 3 fresh installs nothing changed the tanlines wont get fixed. time to seek help ^^! . any way to fix this ? or maybe is supposed to look like this idk... ive got the sbx 2 unc

Comment

• plasticmind
            plasticmind commented
            Editing a comment
            Lower the transparency can help, I don't know how to fix this, the vanilla sunburn also has the problem.

• roy1102
            roy1102 commented
            Editing a comment
            It work ....ty

Just want to say great mod ^^ and thanks for bringing it to us !

Comment

plasticmind, could it be that the back in the area of the spine has a yellowish tint, or just happens to me?

Comment

• plasticmind
              plasticmind commented
              Editing a comment
              You can use the vampire skin for now, maybe I did something wrong.

• plasticmind
              plasticmind commented
              Editing a comment
              I've fixed it, but that'll result in red tint over the whole body, if people are only sensitive to purple tint and yellow tint, then it'll be good enough.

• eddie297
              eddie297 commented
              Editing a comment
              It is not a big problem, it is only very noticeable in the creation screen. It's good to know that it did not happen to me alone, thank you for responding!

Need your assist here please:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...64#post5741364
            «Where the war is more decent than sex — there always will be a bloodshed.»

Comment

Beautiful texture work! Thank you very much. Just a note I needed to install v.5 before v.7 to get it working.

Comment

Working...
              X