• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Skin] 4K skin diffuse initial pack (for HS Party) update 2017/06/19

• Features

0. Support skin diffuse map in 4096x4096 resolution;
    1. Add 4K skins for SBX2 uncensor;
    2. Seamlessly support makeups and tattoos in both 1024x1024 and 4096x4096 resolution;
    3. Enable 64bpp frame buffer in ADVscene, Hscene and Studio Neo;
    4. Improve FXAA, Sunshaft, DoF, SSAO and color correction curve quality;
    5. Fully customizable color correction curve;
    6. Enable GPU skinning;
    7. Offer more shadow, SSAO, SSR and bloom tweak options;
    8. Resizable window mode.
    9. Tonemapping, dither, 3DLUT.
    • Screenshot Previews

preset_2 with fog disabled
    Spoiler

Experiment_1 (HS linear rendering experiment)
    Spoiler

• Download
    (All-in-One) 4K skin diffuse initial pack
    • Install
    1. Install 0616DLC/0630DLC;
    2. Install SBX2.5;
    3. Install [All-in-One] 4K skin diffuse initial pack 20170619;
    (optional)4. Install wide slider;
    (optional)5. Install UI translation loader;
    (optional)6. Install IPA.
    • Uninstall
    Copy everything in the unistall fold into game folder and run uninstall.bat.
    • Graphic tweak
    Config.xml and StudioNeoConfig.xml will be created in UserData\GraphicSetting when you first time run and quit the game, you can easily select presets you like by editing these two files. If you want to create your presets. Here are some graphic setting references.
    Spoiler
    SSAO

SSAOSamples is the only quality vs performance option, all possible values are "SAMPLES_ULTRA", "SAMPLES_HIGH", "SAMPLES_MEDIUM", "SAMPLES_LOW", "SAMPLES_VERY_LOW". If you don't like the presets I made, then take a look at http://www.thomashourdel.com/ssaopro/doc/usage.html
    Blur type is set to High Quality Bilateral, you can't change this one, and remember SSAOBlurBilateralThreshold, SSAODistance, SSAOLumContribution, SSAORadius, SSAOIntensity, SSAOBias are multiplier to the original settings, so change them to 1 means original game setting.

SSR

If you don't want to go into detail, then use my presets by setting the SSRpresets and skip the rest of the part.
    1 = high performance, 2 = default, 3 = high quality, 0 = use the detail setting
    All the information can be found here
    https://github.com/Brackeys/Efaround...eReflection.cs
    SSRreflectionMultiplier - Nonphysical multiplier for the SSR reflections. 1.0 is physically based. Range(0f, 2f)
    SSRmaxDistance - Maximum reflection distance in world units. Range(0.5f, 1000f)
    SSRfadeDistance - How far away from the maxDistance to begin fading SSR. Range(0f, 1000f)
    SSRscreenEdgeFading - Higher = fade out SSRR near the edge of the screen so that reflections don't pop under camera motion. Range(0f, 1f)
    SSRenableHDR - Enable for better reflections of very bright objects at a performance cost
    SSRadditiveReflection - Add reflections on top of existing ones. Not physically correct.
    SSRtemporalFilterStrength - Increase to decrease flicker in scenes; decrease to prevent ghosting (especially in dynamic scenes). 0 gives maximum performance. Range(0f, 0.99f)
    SSRuseTemporalConfidence - Enable to limit ghosting from applying the temporal filter.
    SSRtraceBehindObjects - Enable to allow rays to pass behind objects. This can lead to more screen-space reflections, but the reflections are more likely to be wrong.
    SSRhighQualitySharpReflections - Enable to increase quality of the sharpest reflections (through filtering), at a performance cost.
    SSRtraceEverywhere - Improves quality in scenes with varying smoothness, at a potential performance cost.
    SSRtreatBackfaceHitAsMiss - Enable to force more surfaces to use reflection probes if you see streaks on the sides of objects or bad reflections of their backs.
    SSRallowBackwardsRays - Enable for a performance gain in scenes where most glossy objects are horizontal, like floors, water, and tables. Leave on for scenes with glossy vertical objects.
    SSRimproveCorners - Improve visual fidelity of reflections on rough surfaces near corners in the scene, at the cost of a small amount of performance.
    SSRresolution - 0 = full resolution, 1 = HalfTraceFullResolve, 2 = half resolution. Half resolution SSRR is much faster, but less accurate. Quality can be reclaimed for some performance by doing the resolve at full resolution.
    SSRbilateralUpsample - Drastically improves reflection reconstruction quality at the expense of some performance.
    SSRreduceBanding - Improve visual fidelity of mirror reflections at the cost of a small amount of performance.
    SSRhighlightSuppression - Enable to limit the effect a few bright pixels can have on rougher surfaces.
    SSRdebugMode
    0 = None, 1 = IncomingRadiance, 2 = SSRResult, 3 = FinalGlossyTerm, 4 = SSRMask, 5 = Roughness, 6 = BaseColor, 7 = SpecColor, 8 = Reflectivity, 9 = ReflectionProbeOnly, 10 = ReflectionProbeMinusSSR, 11 = SSRMinusReflectionProbe, 12 = NoGlossy, 13 = NegativeNoGlossy, 14 = MipLevel.

Bloom

BloomThreshold - Regions of the image brighter than this threshold receive blooming. Increase this value can make this effect only happen on hightlight areas.
    Bloomintensity and BloomBlurSpread are multiplier to the original variables, you can make the effect stronger by setting these values > 1, and weaker < 1.
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/scri...AndFlares.html

Shadows

If you select "クオリティ" in initSetting.exe or "Quality" in HSLauncher.exe, shadow resolution is set to very high, and shadow projection close fit. It's possible to improve shadow quality by reducing the shadow distance and adjusting the cascade splits, But take a look at manual before changing these settings.
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/DirLightShadows.html

MSAA

This value can be set to either 0,2,4 or 8. But defferred shading rendering path, which does not support MSAA(this is limit of unity engine not defferred shading), is used in most part of the game, so you may not find anything changed when playing with it. If you want to use reshade shaders that require depth information, then set it to 0. Background image won't show up in character maker when MSAA is disabled. So it's an option for reshade enthusiast.

ColorCorrectionCurve

Curve = -1 disable the curve
    Curve = 0 use game default settings
    Curve = 1 use custom curve in UserData\curve, specified in CurveName.
    Curve = 2 ColorCorrectionCurve is disabled, replaced with ToneMappingColorGrading.
    CurveSaturation < 1 desaturate, > 1 saturate

How to create your curve

Tools you need:
    1.Adobe Photoshop
    2.NVidia DDS Plugin

First, set <StylePreset>Debug</StylePreset>, enter the game and take some screenshots. Then open your screenshot image in Photoshop add adjustment layers on the image, supported adjustment here is limited to brightness, contrast, gamma, exposure, level, curve. Group all the adjustment layers, duplicate into SampleCurve.psd and move into the "Put your adjustment layers here" group, then save the PSD as 32.32.32.32f ABGR 128bpp(this is important, don't support other format or size for now).

ToneMappingColorGrading

This effect is only available when you set curve = 2 in the ColorCorrectionCurve segment, it can do tone mapping, dithering and 3DLUT, which makes ColorCorrectionCurve obselete.
    tonemapper = 0 disable tone mapping
    tonemapper = 1 ACES
    tonemapper = 2 Hable
    tonemapper = 3 HejlDawson
    tonemapper = 4 Photographic
    tonemapper = 5 Reinhard

3DLUT

Similar to the curve, but much powerful. Curve is basicly three 1DLUTs which is good at adjusting contrast and gamma per color channel, while 3D LUTs are more accurate and flexible, addition to what 1DLUTs can do, 3DLUT also can do channel mixing and saturation altering, when creating a 3DLUT in Photoshop, you can add anything adjustment layers can do.
    Lut - enable 3DLUT
    LutName - filename in the Userdata/LUT
    LutContribution [range(0,1)] - Blending factor.

How to create 3DLUTs

1. Take a screenshot of your game
    2. Import into a graphics editor (such as Photoshop) and apply adjustment layers until a satisfying result has been reached
    3. apply adjustment the same layers to the neutral lut and save as a new lut.png, put it into Userdata/LUT folder.

other basic color grading adjustment

temperatureShift [Range(-2f, 2f)] - Sets the white balance to a custom color temperature.
    tint [Range(-2f, 2f)] - Sets the white balance to compensate for a green or magenta tint.
    hue [Range(-0.5f, 0.5f)] - Shift the hue of all colors.
    saturation [Range(0f, 2f)] - Pushes the intensity of all colors.
    vibrance [Range(-1f, 1f)] - Adjusts the saturation so that clipping is minimized as colors approach full saturation.
    value [Range(0f, 10f)] - Brightens or darkens all colors.
    contrast [Range(0f, 2f)] - Expands or shrinks the overall range of tonal values.
    gain [Range(0.01f, 5f)] - Contrast gain curve. Controls the steepness of the curve.
    gamma [Range(0.01f, 5f)] - Applies a pow function to the source.

DirectionalBackLightIntensity

A light source used to create rim light effect on characters (vanilla game default value:1.5), if light reflection is too strong on skins, you may want to reduce this value.

CameraFOV

camera field of view (vanilla game default value: 23), lower value for less distortion, higher value for immersive.
    • How to create your curve tutorial

https://mega.nz/#F!WEtgUI6Z!apJrnpsShSPLj2KHDJi5YA
    • Share your presets

Prepare your directory in this structure, and try to avoid using filenames might be overwritten by a future update.

Code:
    UserData
    ├─LUT
    │ MycustomLUT001.png (optional)
    │
    ├─curve
    │ Mycustomcurve001.dds (optional)
    │
    └─GraphicSetting
        │  Config.xml
        │  StudioNeoConfig.xml
        │
        ├─Shadow
        │ Myshadowpreset001.xml (optional)
        │
        ├─SSAO
        │ MySSAOpreset001.xml (optional)
        │
        ├─SSR
        │ MySSRpreset001.xml (optional)
        │
        └─Style
             MyStylepreset001.xml (optional)
    • Precautions

Now the program will guess whether your texture is 4K according to the texture size and coordinates, 1K textures will be upscaled to 4K in the process. But there're rare situations where 4K textures being misjudged as 1K and become extremely big, in this case ADD MINUS SIGNS in the coordinates.
    • Special thanks to

Stampar Belgar17 - creators of SBX uncensor
    cyberbeing - who made the Quality and Performance Tweaks for HoneySelect in the first place
    Alexae vrl0ver いつプロ - your utility plugins help a lot
    enimaroah - the guy holding the whole modding community together, always improves and adds new functions to SB3UGS for every modder's need
    • Restrictions

NonCommercial-ShareAlike
    Last edited by plasticmind; 09-15-2017, 05:51 AM. Reason: Add all-in-one link

• Originally posted by Senketsu View Post
    The new test patch is working on the Party DLC, but everything is kinda muted in color. I don't know if I like it or not. It's just different. Doesn't seem to be working in Studio yet. Maybe I'm supposed to be using the studio NEO who knows.
    Dunno about Studio, but try playing around with your graphic config, in UserData/GraphicSetting/Config.xml.
    Changing the style preset from:

<StylePreset>Preset_2</StylePreset>

to:

<StylePreset>Default</StylePreset>

will restore the usual look of the game.

IMO the saturation tweaks in Preset 2 look great for light colours, but they give a kind of muddy appearance on dark and highly saturated colours like the default navy-blue blazer. I'm going to play around and see if I can't come up with a preset that gives the best of both worlds, or at least a compromise...

Comment

• Senketsu
      Senketsu commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice! I'll try it out

• after copy (170428DLC)HoneySelect Graphic Patch ver.170503(test version).rar my screen dark,

"why my curve in the character make is not the same one as in the gameplay ?
    http://imgur.com/a/8Mj3W
    http://imgur.com/a/7yqZa
    the clothes are so dark ,how can i fix it ?
    i use these values
    <Curve>0</Curve>
    <CurveName>SampleCurve</CurveName>
    <CurveSaturation>1</CurveSaturation>
    <DirectionalBackLightIntensity>1.5</DirectionalBackLightIntensity>
    <CameraFOV>25</CameraFOV>"

I've read what ahmedzxc1 instructed, but I still do not understand, can you explain to me more clearly and step by step ?? How to edit curve ?? I did not find it.. please help me
    Attached Files

Comment

• Iukix360
      Iukix360 commented
      Editing a comment
      Set this in HS Config and Studio Config files:

<Curve>1</Curve>

<CurveName>SampleCurve3</CurveName>

use the new SampleCurve3, for SDR tv/monitor is the best choice!

• I haven't seen any posts comparing the different presets yet so I'll just add this here.
    Default Preset
    Spoiler

Preset_0
    Spoiler

Preset_1
    Spoiler

Preset_2
    Spoiler

Preset_3
    Spoiler
    Current Honey Select Character Folder Link:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...mM?usp=sharing

Comment

• Iukix360
      Iukix360 commented
      Editing a comment
      Saturation1 with SampleCurve3, for SDR tv/monitor is the best choice for now!
      Last edited by Iukix360; 05-24-2017, 04:01 PM.

• There is not a StudioConfig.xml in my GraphicSetting folder??? How can I make settings for old studio with latest test version?

Comment

• Memento Mori
      Memento Mori commented
      Editing a comment
      It seens Plasticmind is not going to suport old studio... But hey, is your old studio working as usual? After installing party DLC my girls lost the makeup and maybe all 4k mods
      I'm stuck with the need to use NEO but it is not translated and i dislike making poses there... So i'm not using at all

• Super Hentai Man
      Super Hentai Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Old studio working no problem. I don't use 4K makeups. I just want 4K graphics settings working.

• Memento Mori
      Memento Mori commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh i see, but yeah, no old studio config file in graphic settings
      But NEO is now translated, god bless the modders!

• Hello plasticmind, i have been making myself a custom curve ( thank you for the tutorial by the way ) but now that i made it i don't know how to actually put it in the game,not sure how do i open the Config.xml settings. I read all your graphic setting explanation but i still can't seem to figure out what to do, thank you for all your great work!
    Last edited by Lavalamp22; 05-26-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Super Hentai Man
      Editing a comment
      Open xml with notepad. Save curve .dds file in Curve folder in Userdata. Set curve in Config.xml in GraphicsSetting folder.

• Lavalamp22
      Lavalamp22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very helpfull

• Can anyone else confirm that the HoneySelect Graphic Patch ver.170503(test version) does not work with honeyparty_01_plus_0526wsx_sub version of Studio Neo? For me it gets stuck on the loading screen.

Translation seems to work fine after patching though.

Comment

• Super Hentai Man
      Editing a comment
      People on Discord say is not working at first then find way to get some feature working. Check Discord and they get you working.

• Originally posted by shinki View Post
    Can anyone else confirm that the HoneySelect Graphic Patch ver.170503(test version) does not work with honeyparty_01_plus_0526wsx_sub version of Studio Neo? For me it gets stuck on the loading screen.

Translation seems to work fine after patching though.
    patch the StudioNEO_64_Data folder except for the following files. (0503 graphic patch)
    List of installation exclusion files:
    Globalgamemanagers
    Level2
    Level3
    Resources.assets
    Resources.assets.resS

Comment

• shinki
      shinki commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice, will go test it out. Yup that totally worked, many thanks once again.
      Last edited by shinki; 05-27-2017, 12:42 AM.

• elhollow
      elhollow commented
      Editing a comment
      just install the new version. Works like a charm
      Last edited by elhollow; 05-27-2017, 03:01 AM. Reason: Updated version of mod

• Oh looks like there's a new version of the graphic patch. Thanks plasticmind! xD

Comment

• I installed the graphics patch and 4k patch released on May 27. By the way
      There are too many whites on the character making background.
      How can I correct this?
      I tried <curve> 0 </ curve> and <curve> 1 </ curve>.
      But the results are always the same.
      There are too many white colors on the character making background.

* Problem solved(I'm very thanks for your advice.The problem has solved)

Ademalost advice :
      Make sure you are editing the correct preset. Navigate to UserData\GraphicSetting\Config.xml and check this code to see what preset that you are using: <StylePreset>Preset_0</StylePreset>

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170527174530687.png Views:	2 Size:	42.2 KB ID:	5795032

Attached Files
      Last edited by untfe; 05-27-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Ademalost
        Ademalost commented
        Editing a comment
        Make sure you are editing the correct preset. Navigate to UserData\GraphicSetting\Config.xml and check this code to see what preset that you are using: <StylePreset>Preset_0</StylePreset>

• Thanks for the update!

Edit: I just tested with another clean install and everything is fine now. I'm sorry!
      Last edited by Ademalost; 05-27-2017, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• shinki
        shinki commented
        Editing a comment
        Tested it on my end, don't see any problem like that with the IK.
        That picture confused me at first, because I thought you had the left wrist selected but it's actually the right elbow. xD
        Last edited by shinki; 05-27-2017, 04:29 AM.

• Thanks for the update plasticmind, it's working like a charm for me right now.
      This is a must with all the letters, congrats for a good job.

Comment

• Still no way to get the new patch working with the old Studio I guess?

Comment

• Can anyone help me with this problem
          (It heppend after i installed patch from 27/05)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	sdf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	5795112

Comment

• could anyone tell me how to open the files : Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
          and edit them.
          thx

Comment

• Hello this mod is good but have 1 problem, when i install HSParty Graphic Patch ver.170527 , it work honey select, honey studio and honey neo, but when i open StudioNEO_64_WideSliderPatch no works slidermin and slidermax its 100 always , i open StudioNEO_64 (Patch & Launch) and then studioneo widesliderpatch and no work , you can help me thanks

HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch) work
            HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch work
            HoneyStudio_64_WideSliderPatch work
            HoneyStudio_64 (Patch & Launch) work
            StudioNEO_64 (Patch & Launch) work
            StudioNEO_64_WideSliderPatch no work for me slidermin and slidermax
            Last edited by CirKamus; 05-27-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• tmvaegis
              tmvaegis commented
              Editing a comment
              Agh, just checked, and the wideslider isn't working for me, either. The scenes load up fine, though.
              Correction... patched, again, and all is well. I must have forgotten to do that after messing with the UITranslation stuff.
              The ggmod is most definitely borked, though!
              Last edited by tmvaegis; 05-28-2017, 07:20 AM.

• Mindless
              Mindless commented
              Editing a comment
              @shinki
              I do believe that the red and blue writing in the item list is one of the new features brought by the update... the item with a red name indicates that it is colorable, while a blue name indicates that the item is colorable and has two different colorable parts.

• shinki
              shinki commented
              Editing a comment
              Mindless Oh, good to know. Thanks for the info
          Working...
          X