• 1 Fishnet Full Body Stocking
    • 1 SkinTexMod Bodysuit
    • 2 Outfit Textures with clothing cards

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
    Uncompress into your HS folder.

Latex Bodysuits & Fishnet are in the Pantyhose section
    SkinTexMod Bodysuit is in Normal Top - Requires SkinTexMod

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:
    You can use the 2 latex & fishnet with any outfit you want (almost, the skin tight latex can be use with almost any) Both latex has custom half off state, while fishnet is on or off.

Now, SkinTexMod bodysuit allows you (the user) make any outfit texture you want and apply it to the bodysuit.

I've included 2 examples as well as the mesh texture so you can accurately create your own costumes.

BUT YOU CAN ALREADY DO THIS WITH THE BODY SKIN!

yes, but you can't do THIS with just the body skin....
    Spoiler

Yup, a half off state that you can use in game. AND she can go totally nude without having to reset the skin via SkinTexMod.

This is for those who want to get a more custom look for their cosplay, without having to learn how to mod HS. if you know how to use an image software, you can create an outfit now.

I included 2 skins, which I did quickly. You can do more elaborate texture (ie. normal maps, specular, etc...)

Just in time for Halloween too!

UPDATE:

added bounding box to the mesh texture for easier resizing of existing skins

11-10 - v.1.1 - fixed clipping issue
    11-14 - v.1.2 - fixed render issue on tights, old version will cancel out particle effects.
    01-06 - optional fix for legs.

unrar into your Texture Folders for the bodysuit

DOWNLOAD:
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!CJ4BiCxb!A23mWAfin5EOxN1B4FtC1mv-oxDE_41gG1-vlXAo7nE

CREDITS:
    Alexae for SkinTexMod
    Stampar & Belgar17 for SBX2 Uncensor

DOWNLOAD:

pw: 2ikp

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
    請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

Last edited by DillDoe; 01-06-2017, 07:03 PM.

It seams you put the BodySuits.unity3d in a wrong folder

Comment

• ore0
      ore0 commented
      Editing a comment
      wrong folder indeed!

• Sacred Sakura
      Sacred Sakura commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you figure out in wich folder it should?
      Would love to use them myself :3

Thanks! And a huge thanks to the author as well

amazing, especially the bodysuit that allows anyone to create costumes, thanks! darkboya wanna give power girl a try yourself?
    Last edited by ore0; 10-31-2016, 08:33 AM. Reason: realizing the power of the bodysuit...

Comment

I installed your mod, but it seems that I have some trouble with it...

When i try to load the suit, it only loads boots and gloves and makes body invisible, while pantyhose don't seem to work at all
      I'll include screenshots, can you tell me what I did wrong?
      Click image for larger version  Name:	wtf2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	232.9 KB ID:	5732448Click image for larger version  Name:	wtf1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	230.4 KB ID:	5732447

Comment

How to fix the mod

1. Go to Abdata > Chara
        2. In the Chara Folder you should see Bodysuits.unity3d
        3, Right click and hit cut
        3. Move it to the Dilldoe Folder located in the same place you found the bodysuit.unity3d file (Chara). If you don't have that folder create one.

Comment

opps, yup, I did put the file in the wrong folder.

please delete '\HoneySelect\abdata\chara\BodySuits.unity3d' or move it to '\HoneySelect\abdata\chara\DillDoe\BodySuits.unity 3d'
          or redownload.

Comment

It helped... somewhat

now it looks like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	5732478

And while the pantyhose bodysuit works as intended, I try my best to achieve the latexish "shine" effect you have on your screenshot... any tips on that?
            Thanks in advance mate, great work!
            Last edited by Faniu; 10-31-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faniu View Post
              It helped... somewhat

This time when I used the suit it did not make the body disappear, however it wasn't coloured at all.
              And when I added pantyhose Bodysuit it looked like that:

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":5732461}

Can you please tell me what else needs to be done to get it working? I am kinda a latex freak so it is a must have addon
              You can't have Bodysuit & pantyhose at once, Choose one. make the girl naked then add Pantyhose bodysuit.

Yes Bodysuit (SkinTexMod) does not have color, you have to add it with SkinTexMod (press J)

Comment

@DillDoe

Yes, I completely forgot about the SkinTexMod... sorry for the trouble, works perfectly!

Also, I kinda edited my post and made a mess (im a noob here sorry for that) and the question I have left is: How to achieve the latexish "shine" effect on the pantyhose bodysuits?
                Last edited by Faniu; 10-31-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Sacred Sakura
                  Sacred Sakura commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When you have the bodysuit selected in the clothing section you should see two "tabs" on the top right side, one saying type, the other saying color. Click the color one and you will find 2 sliders that adjust the shinyness of things, play around with them to your likings!

Hope that helps

• Faniu
                  Faniu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you very much! That's exactly what I was looking for!

You made my evening extremely entertaining gentlemen!

I'm really enjoing your mod, Can I make a request ?, Idk if you can make a full bodysuit but with the pantyhouse texture, something transparent.
                sigpic

Comment

• DillDoe
                  DillDoe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had thought about that, but you can achieve the same effect by making pantyhose texture as an overlay in skintexmod already.

Hi Dilldoe

Thank you for the amazing mod.

Can you or HF modders in general make an tutorial thread on creating mod for HS. Specifically on parts about how to use SB3utility. I think people who want to get into mods like me will learn 3d modeling software on their own. but tutorial on specific on how to use SB3utility are rare. Most of the existing tutorial are from early 2000s and the image links are broken. Or if there is existing working tutorial that I didnt find can I get a link to it?

I am beginner at blender. I can get clothing files, material, texture, UV maps ready. But I am stuck on how to get all of those into SB3utility. and how to make stand alone mod files. At most I can edit existing mods and overwrite them

If there can be a complete tutorial on
                1. how to create stand alone files to be used in illusion.
                2. What files needs to be created using 3D modeling software (no need to do detail on how to do those. since there is a good range of tutorial and different software avaliable. just show example of completed files, such as a mesh with those attributes, a material and texutre with mappings like this etc etc)
                3. how to import those file into SB3utility and structure them correctly so it can work in the game.

Thanks again

Comment

The majority of my tutorials is still on HF and can be reached from the Glossary, which in turn is linked in my signature. Some additional posts of interest are linked in the FP of the modding discussion.

Features of Sb3UGS are scattered but you might find them if you search in the History spoiler of the release post of Sb3UGS. Usually I explain every feature along with the version it is first in. If you cant find it after such a search, ask in the modding discussion or in the Sb3UGS thread. More general questions about Sb3UGS should be asked in the latter mentioned thread. Game specific questions please ask in the modding discussion for that particular game.

And we also have The 3D Modelling Discussion Thread and The Texturing Discussion Thread.

Comment

Thank you so much for this mod. Not only that the mod itself is great and I personally love bodysuits, but also you gave us the tools to modify the bodysuits texture ourselves!
                  I don't know much about modding nor texture editing but I guess I will try it sometimes! Would be nice if we can see Jill bodysuit from RE5 haha

Comment

I like transparent bodystocking! It's so sexy with high heels!

Comment

So I've got an issue with the skin textures for Spiderwoman and Cpt. America. They don't seem to actually have a a texture on the Body Tex file, rather it just shows a small sample square in the bottom corner beside it. I'm no expert with this stuff, but are we supposed to be using that sample to draw over the body ourselves? Otherwise when I load it in game, it just leaves the body with default skin. Any assistance with this would be highly appreciated.

Comment

• DillDoe
                        DillDoe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it's not a small sample, that's the actual outfit. it's small compared to the 4k body texture. If you open mesh.png, i've hightlight in red the area where you apply your texture, basically the same area where the uncensor is. you can either save it as a .dds (remember to flip it vertically) or tga/png/etc.. (remember to change format in config.ini)
                    Working...
                    X