• Show
Clear All

• DrBloodmoney
    started a topic SBPR Freckles

SBPR Freckles

My first mod!

SBPR Freckles v1.0
    IDs used: 258511-258516

Two new patterns of moles and four new patterns of freckles, made/collected by the inestimable elfdefense for SBPR, all I did was port them to HS. I wanted to put them in the Moles category, but unfortunately that didn't work out, so instead they can be found under Facial Tattoos. If anybody can figure out how to add whole face textures to the moles category, that would be awesome by the way.

How to install: just unzip the archive into your game folder.

Please let me know if you have any problems or issues using this mod.

DOWNLOAD
    Decryption key: !zhuLDnhRUBCYVqRdkVwp1lrAWFwl3OyTsbYR2z-zWM4
    Last edited by DrBloodmoney; 11-03-2016, 02:30 PM.

• Ozmuljin
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh alright.
    I ended up doing the same except I used copies of the ingame lip files as was suggested by enimaroah on the anime sharing Mod discussion thread.
    It worked for me too except I had to change the list file from Ct lip to Ct f tattoo b and walah it worked.
    Also I wasn't for sure if you where going to make body freckles or not so i went ahead and posted mine.

• plasticmind
    commented on 's reply
    DrBloodmoney
    Yes, I also changed the assetbundle, but that seams not making any difference.

• ore0
    replied
    congrats on your first mod!

Leave a comment:

• DrBloodmoney
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, thank you so much! How did you do it? From what I can tell, all you did was change the name of the list file's text asset to cf_t_mole_01. Is that all it takes for the game to decide that the files will appear in the moles category?

Again, thank you.

• DrBloodmoney
    commented on 's reply
    I just copied Zeaska's Eyeshadow mod and replaced the textures, then renamed everything (including the CAB-string) so it would line up with the new list file. Picked a bunch of IDs at random, and hey - it works!

• enimaroah
    commented on 's reply
    How do I have to understand this?

cf_t_mole from HS should not be used as a template for making your own mods - that is true. But not recognized?
    Last edited by enimaroah; 11-04-2016, 12:21 PM. Reason: I know the [strike] tag isn't understood in comments. So it just marks my words before plasticmind edited the post.

• plasticmind
    replied
    I moved it to the moles category, and I'll upload a 4K version later https://mega.nz/#!GV8hnB4D!TgWzKBr1r...nhjrBrv6cBXKC8
    Last edited by plasticmind; 11-03-2016, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ozmuljin
    replied
    WELL Hell you did exactly what I was intending on doing for the body.
    Speaking of which mind answering a question?
    How did you create your own .unity3d files?
    All I can do it edit the existing Characustom body tattoo files and the List.

Leave a comment:

• Harker
    replied
    I've been looking forward to this mod thanks. However it seems that the texture is coming across very...tiny? Could it be the 4k face texture change I am using?

Leave a comment:

• plasticmind
    replied
    As enimaroah says the original cf_t_mole file should not be used as template.
    Last edited by plasticmind; 11-04-2016, 06:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• misiek89
    replied
    Looks sweet, i'm gonna try it out. You mind sharing that girl? Kinda wanne try that out asswell LOL

Leave a comment:

• TheFrikking
    replied
    Nice mod, thanks for sharing

Leave a comment:

• chino31896
    replied
    Very well done DrBloodmoney

Leave a comment:

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
    replied
    they are standalone!? check............................................. ......ok
    they need any plug-in to work? check..................................... ok
    it is working without issue(conflict,bug,ecc...)? check...............ok
    i will gonna update this check list after i test it
    test finished the product is:
    APPROVED!

btw i love freckles and also love red hair too!!!!

hey where can i find that girl???? you made it or downloaded it?
    thankswp1lgrAseWFwl3Ohey where i can find that girldyTsbYR2z-zWM4
    Last edited by hgrtdvehdbwvd; 11-03-2016, 03:15 PM. Reason: made it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X