This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch] Honey Select - MF Patch + EMF Patch

Our good friend Inquisitor used to say that the acronym in "HF Patch" stands for "Have Fun". And now that I took over the task of packaging and releasing such mod bundles, I want to push those even further forward...

And allow players to have more fun. And even more fun, if possible. Hence, the new MF and EMF Patches.

The MF Patch will focus on providing a complete, up-to-date, uncensored, and translated experience to players in a single package. Meanwhile, the EMF Patch will include the exact same content and top it off with a curated selection of the most-used and most-favoured mods, in order to deliver to players the very best of our awesome modding community within a single installation.

Since HF is currently undergoing pretty severe issues, I will only provide minimal information and support through this board. I will try to keep the second message from the first page (right under the OP) up-to-date, but cannot guarantee its content to be accurate, due to the caching problems the forum is facing.

For the latest version and information about those patches, see the Honey Select - MF Patch + EMF Patch thread on AS.

Honey Select MF & EMF Patches

MF PATCH EMF PATCH
    Version 0.4 - 416.0 MB Version 0.4 - 809.9 MB
    [MEGA] Honey Select MF Patch 0.4
    [MediaFire] Honey Select MF Patch 0.4
    [MEGA] Honey Select EMF Patch 0.4
    [MediaFire] Honey Select EMF Patch 0.4
    Includes :
    • 12/26 Update : Append Data + Studio Ver.6 by Illusion
    • Pre-Order bonuses : Panther, Apron, Oiran, Sexy Magician, Nekomimi and Idol Sets by Illusion
    • Honey Select English Launcher 1.0.3.6 by MegaKameha
    • UI Translation Loader v0.16 by Akyryz
    • Text and UI Translation 22-12-16 by Lewton, asdfqwertyasdf, psymon2 et al.
    • SBX2 Uncensor 1.3 + DLC Update (female uncensor) by Stampar and Belgar17
    • SBX2 Pubic Hair Patch 1.1b by Stampar and Belgar17
    • Male Uncensor from PlayClub v4.1 by cur144, rathren and RLA
    • 100% Game Save (all achievements) provided by DigitalArtNet
    Includes :
    • Everything that already is in the MF Patch
    • Custom Juice Texture BETA3b by Stampar
    • 4K Face Project (V4) by plasticmind
    • 4K Texture Maps for SBX2 by plasticmind
    • 4K Diffuse Initial Pack (Final Version - 02.14 fix) by plasticmind
    • Illusion Plug-In Architecture 3.1a by EusthEnoptEron
    • WideSlider 0.7.1 by vrl0ver
    • GGMod (high-heels) for HoneySelect by MayaR1 and Aastaroth
    • SkinTexMod v2.0 by Alexae
    • HS Studio Addon 0.9.4 by vrl0ver

More Information

Important Notes
    • This is the initial version of the first patch I release. Expect it to burn your computer, eat your kitten and rape your little sister. Or at least to mess up your game folder, so don't forget to BACK UP FIRST.
    • Most of the texture packs made by plasticmind will slightly alter your girls skin colour and shininess, so be prepared to reedit them. The 4K Diffuse Initial Pack also has incompatibilities with custom tattoos, moles, and other textures.
    Known Issues
    • The installer doesn't check for .Net framework that is needed for launcher.
    • The installer doesn't provide options to fix the registry if needed nor to install a shortcut on your desktop.
    Roadmap
    • Resolve the known issues and try to keep the content up-to-date.
    • Add more hair, clothing and texture options.
    Version History
    Spoiler

0.4 (2017.02.19) : Implemented VR support ; Implemented safety check before installation ; Added HoneySelectVR 0.6 (EMF only); Added HSStudioAddon 0.9.4 (EMF only); Updated Illusion Plugin Architecture to 3.1a (EMF only); Updated WideSlider to 0.7.1 (EMF only) ; Updated 4K Diffuse Initial Pack to Final Version 02.14 (EMF only);
    0.3 (2017.01.15) : Added new pre-order bonuses (Sexy Magician, Nekomimi and Idol Sets) ; Updated Append Data + Studio to Ver.6 (12/22 update hotfix) ; Updated Text and UI translation to 22-12-16 version ; Updated Honey Select Launcher to 1.0.3.6 ; Updated SBX2 Uncensor to 1.3 + DLC Patch ; Updated SBX2 Pubic Hair Patch to 1.1b ; Updated 4K Face Project to V4 (EMF only); Updated SBX2 Custom Juice Textures to Beta3b (EMF only); Updated 4K Diffuse Initial Pack to Final Version (EMF only)
    0.2 (2016.11.11) : Initial Release
    0.1 (2016.11.06) : Internal Test Version - Unreleased
    Last edited by Dr Yoshi; 02-20-2017, 03:25 AM. Reason: 0.4 Update

Comment

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
      hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
      Editing a comment
      "more fun". And "even more fun",
      !!!!applause!!!!
      welcome to WEB. 3.0!!!!!!
      hey can i choice manually what i want to install or is just a auto extract archive .exe!?

• chimara38
      chimara38 commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Dr, Yoshi

• RickyRock
      RickyRock commented
      Editing a comment
      And my eyes went together and it started to whistle in my ears.
      A joy that is still as strong. Thanks ... thanks it's really
      Just one of the reasons that makes my interest for still at a high level.
      On the other hand, understanding how to learn to understand reached
      I'll be just a donkey
      But I'm happy That's how to create more supporters
      Thank you, Master Dr Yosi

Thank you for this! Just spent hours trying to get this all sorted and you've gone and done it AIO. Just need a good Vive VR patch like the playclub one now

Comment

Omg, finally we got a official HF Patch for Honey Select. We all been waiting for so long! Thank you for your hard work Dr Yoshi !

Comment

Hugely Appreciated Dr Yoshi! Good ol Inquisitor would be proud of you

Comment

I don't think there's anyone else more qualified to pick up the HF Patch project after Inquisitor. May your reign be long and productive!

Comment

Big "Thank You" to Dr. Joshi. Awesome work. We can count on you

Comment

Thanks Dr Joshi.
              This is fantastic, now for a much less messy reinstall!

Comment

Fuck yea dude this is great and will really help when the upcoming append disk completely breaks all our installed mods.

Comment

great patch! only one problem i got...it wont work with Shortcuts POV mods, and have no problem with that before patch install. how fix that?

Comment

great i instaled EMF patch , works great except makeup doesnt show up , i can choose which but it just doesnt appear on girl , i tried to move transparency, all colors everything , but no result

Comment

Thanks so much. Works great with the POV and VR mods I'm using!

Comment

Originally posted by baxon7 View Post
                        great patch! only one problem i got...it wont work with Shortcuts POV mods, and have no problem with that before patch install. how fix that?
                        You need to launch HoneySelect_xx_Patched.exe at least once (with xx depending on the version you use) for all the plugins to work. This little program will patch the game binaries so that the plugins can actually be plugged in.

If you installed the WideSlider mod, you'll also have to launch HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe at least once for the mod to become active.

Originally posted by prupisek View Post
                        great i instaled EMF patch , works great except makeup doesnt show up , i can choose which but it just doesnt appear on girl , i tried to move transparency, all colors everything , but no result
                        Do you remember which textures pack you installed ? Was it the "4K Diffuse Initial Pack" from plasticmind ?

This textures set is known to cause issues with everything that overlay on the skin, from tattoos to make-up to moles. That's why it comes with a "CAUTION" message on the installer.

Comment

@prupisek
                          I have upscaled the makeups to 4K, but only vanilla makeups work, you may have trouble using makeup mods not from me.

Comment

I'm having a problem where the EXE freezes about 30 seconds after I start it and when I force quit and try to boot it again it starts frozn and I have to redownload it to make it run for 30 seconds before it freezes again

Comment

Working...
                            X