Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom/Cute/Casual Panties 1.0 (+ cards)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Clothing] Custom/Cute/Casual Panties 1.0 (+ cards)

Custom/Cute/Casual Panties 1.0

Hey there, this is a sideproject I've been working for a time. Got me pretty busy since materials are hard to handle and animators break so easily,
    but I think it's ready for deployment now. This pack features:

- A total of 11 different panties for the female maker.
    - 5 different panties types (basic, wet, high waist, boyfriend, tight and stained))
    - Custom normal and occlusion maps.
    - 2 Custom meshes for half-clothed state (more revealing vanilla and panties into vagina)
    - Custom juice meshes
    for state 1 (WIP).
    - Totally standalone.

Screenshots showing some of the features:
    Download link: Custom/Cute/Casual Panties 1.0 (MEGA)

Knows issues: The panties into vagina mesh for the tight pattern is acting weird in certain poses. I'm on it!
    Minor clipping might happen with certain panties in some poses (report with screenshot if you find a big one).

Although they're just panties and they will work with anything, SBX2 might be needed to ensure certain types won't clip with vagina (I haven't tested them on other uncensors).

Character cards!

Since I've had a few requests, I'll also use this thread to share some of my characters in case anyone is interested.
    For them to display as intended, certain mods are required: This one, SBX2 pubic hairs, HS nipple pack and a few others depending on the char:
    Beautymaster's Rape series clothing, cur144's Transparrent underwear, Yashiro Amamiya's petite underwear and Cleep's jeans with zipper down.

Just download the .png and place it into your HoneySelect/userdata/chara/female folder for the girl to show ingame.

Spoiler

Unnamed swimmer.

Kinda boyish and certainly not into men, it's ironic how this healthy girl was born with big, amazing tits tho.
    Always tries to look like a bad girl, indie, but truth is, she is too glente and soft to actually impress anyone.
    It's said she is the stronger girl in town tho, so certain care is suggested.

Oda

Oda is a nickname, she is actually chinese. Seen as a timid, diligent girl by the teachers, she goes wild on karaoke each
    weekend nonetheless. Being flat as a table, she relies on her cheerful nature to charm others. And she does, for she rarely pays the drinks after the party.

Unnamed Miko

Smart, perverse girl who usually uses her "loli" appeal to trick others into becoming her servants.
    Works as part-time priestess for the local temple, but she steals some of the offerings since the salary is not that good.
    The priest doesn't care, as long as she forgets to wear panties from time to time.

Glasses girl

This girl is so shy, clumsy and helpless she's practically begging to be bullied. The only mistery is wheter she actually enjoys it or not.
    She has the biggest breasts in town, for which she was once crownded as the "cow queen".
    Doesn't get along with razors, for some reason, so she doesn't shave that much down there.

Lillia

Caring, tender, diligent and well mannered, this girl is the favourite of your grandpa. If he is into tits, he will like her even more.
    She works as a nurse in the local hospital, and it's said patients pile up when she's on duty, for they all want her to take care of them.

They say she was once possesed by a succubo, but she'll say she doesn't remember anything in particular.

Hope you like folks, as usual, don't hesitate reporting errors and such. See ya!.
    Last edited by Stampar; 11-21-2016, 09:55 PM.

cute indeed! thanks Stampar !

Comment

Pretty cool, thanks !
      エッチな先生 - HF-Modding/Translation Club Member - To Infinity! ... And beyond!
      My mods

Comment

Nice little mod. More panty choice is always a good thing, especially when there's some oversights the devs made that I'd love to see.

No character card for the last one though (the dirty blonde with the glasses)? Shame, she's IMO the cutest of the lot.

Hopefully you can correct that oversight.
        Helping Hongfire by translating and editing, project by project.
        A supporter of women of all shapes and sizes, whether they're in a skirt, pants, a suit, or even androgynous.

Works: Artificial Academy 2 (Editor), Custom Maid 3D 2 (Translator/Editor), Sexy Beach Premium Resort (Translator/Editor)

Comment

Stampar your graphic quality is astonishing o.O. Do you use some texture mod?

Comment

• Stampar
            Stampar commented
            Editing a comment
            Those are studio pictures which are always nicer than ingame screenshots. However, I use visual enhancement patch and 4k body maps for SBX2. You can find those in SBX2 thread.

That's awesome. Those were my favourite mods from SBPR. If you do more, I'll always be a sucker for this.

Comment

Hi,

thanks for your work - Looks nice.

I tried to use your cards, but only 2 of them are working for me: Swimmer and Lillia. For the other girls I get no preview when selecting. And if I start the girl I get a girl without head and everything hangs. It seems, something is missing...

I installed everything you mentioned above the character cards. Only thing I couldn't find "exactly" as mentioned was "HS nipple pack". I installed: "HS Vanilla+ NipplePack - v1.1" is that the right one?

Or do I need something else?

Edit: Don't know, what I did, but now "glasses" works, too... !?

Thanks,

- Oliver
            Last edited by Smego; 11-28-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X