Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Bloodmoney's Item Packs - My Bloody Valentine (UPDATED 13/02/17) (Post #32)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] Dr.Bloodmoney's Item Packs - My Bloody Valentine (UPDATED 13/02/17) (Post #32)

25 items to use in the Studio. Many thanks to enimaroah for patiently answering my questions and providing us with the magnificent tool that is SB3UGS, the original makers of these 3D models and the many, many fine modders (DillDoe, Stampar, Belgar17, FoolBoy, ramoram, aastaroth, cur144, YashiroAmamiya, Alexae, zeaska, Tacozera, Laurel_K, GIL★, totaldecay78, plasticmind, Core2Dev, Snooley and all the others I'm forgetting right now) who have made playing Illusion games such a joy and who inspired me to finally start making my own mods.

This is my first Item mod, so please let me know if there are any issues or problems.

How to install: unzip the archive into your game folder and run the Honey Select Item Resolver (HiR). This pack uses Item numbers 10201-10225.
    DOWNLOAD

(Decryption key: !GLezRl2emN4PxuTo_r3jBX1oOR66_b9-bgmItR99e5M)

Have fun!
    Last edited by DrBloodmoney; 02-13-2017, 04:59 AM.

Congrats Doc! Pretty sure with time you will have your own resources and will make your own mark soon....

Comment

• DrBloodmoney
      DrBloodmoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I'm very happy that you decided to convert your many amazing maps for SBPR to HS after all

Congratulations on your first mod upload! This is a very nice set of items indeed and will come in handy for sure. (Some of my characters like to smoke cigarettes) : D
    Thanks a lot for uploading!

Regards,
    Snooley

Comment

Well fuck, let the party begin!
      This was a much needed mod man, no serious story can be archieved without sum weed and shit.

Spoiler

Comment

• HornedSensei
        HornedSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        You should write your own story with this. XD

• Heavenie
        Heavenie commented
        Editing a comment
        It's more than just weed... I see a crack pipe and a killo of cocaine, too! It's going to be on hell of a wild party then. HAHAHAA!

These will come in handy. I'll share some examples for ya this weekend, if I have time.
      a r k h a m . s e n i o r . h i g h
      arkhamseniorhigh.tumblr.com
      honey♥select.creepypasta.nightmerica

Comment

Originally posted by Stampar View Post
        Well fuck, let the party begin!
        This was a much needed mod man, no serious story can be archieved without sum weed and shit.

Spoiler

Lolz could you make something like this..... I find this hilarious...
        Spoiler

Comment

Cool items! thanks DrBloodmoney !

Comment

36 items for the Studio this time - more booze, more ashtrays and loads and loads of cash (in various denominations). Plus a nifty safe (separate open and closed models) to store all your valuables in. As always, thanks to the original makers of the 3D models I ported.

DOWNLOAD

Next up: beauty products.

Comment

• FoolBoy
            FoolBoy commented
            Editing a comment
            Your stuff is always welcome ^^

• DrBloodmoney
            DrBloodmoney commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks guys!

@Stampar: I can definitely do a book or two

• ore0
            ore0 commented
            Editing a comment
            omg! stashes!

hi man i download you mods but the item resolver drop a error

how can i fix it?

something like startindex issue

Comment

• ramoram
            ramoram commented
            Editing a comment
            No ItemList Resolver you used! Hmmm... I think I need to write a tutorial for newly modders having issues with HiR and how to write list that HiR will be used. I will release my new mods along with tutorials. If I made any mistake I hope proficient modders may point out mistake in my tutorials.

• enimaroah
            enimaroah commented
            Editing a comment
            DrBloodmoney, it is great to hear that you were going into this direction. Didn't know that.

ramoram, that would be phantastic!

• croner
            croner commented
            Editing a comment
            i fix the issue only download the HIR 1.0.4. version and works

Is the smoke effect another mod? Or am I blind?

Comment

60 Studio items, for those oh-so crucial bathroom scenes. Towels, toothbrushes, a sponge, mascara, lots of bottles and much, much more - as should be somewhat apparent by now, I really like cluttering up scenes with loads and loads of knickknacks. As always, a heartfelt 'thank you' to the people who originally made these 3D models.
            DOWNLOAD

Have fun! Next batch: books, beds and...blackmail? Stay tuned!

Comment

• ore0
              ore0 commented
              Editing a comment
              60?! omg! thanks DrBloodmoney

• croner
              croner commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks for the mod mr. bloodmoney

• dltjrgus999
              dltjrgus999 commented
              Editing a comment
              lol i just realize BioShock reference!! Great Work!!

Great stuff! Awesome work.

Comment

Dude. Your items bring so much to the game! Thank you so much for all your hard work! Thanks so much for adding these items too! Tons of nasty ways to abuse them!

Comment

Wow there are so many items to play with! My girls thank you kindly!

Check out my Custom AA2 Background Music too!

中出し (なかだし・Nakadashi)

Comment

First I just wanted to say thanks for these amazing item packs! Secondly, a question...

How would one go about converting any of these items into an accessory for use in the game / studio? I have it installed for use in the studio and sometimes getting them in the right position (especially the smokes) is difficult. If they could be made into a ring accessory of some sort that would be awesome.

Also, related question, can items be locked to someones hand in the studio? I imagine it has something to do with the IK menu. I'm still a noob at HS.

Comment

Working...
                  X