Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr.Bloodmoney's Item Packs - My Bloody Valentine (UPDATED 13/02/17) (Post #32)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] Dr.Bloodmoney's Item Packs - My Bloody Valentine (UPDATED 13/02/17) (Post #32)

25 items to use in the Studio. Many thanks to enimaroah for patiently answering my questions and providing us with the magnificent tool that is SB3UGS, the original makers of these 3D models and the many, many fine modders (DillDoe, Stampar, Belgar17, FoolBoy, ramoram, aastaroth, cur144, YashiroAmamiya, Alexae, zeaska, Tacozera, Laurel_K, GIL★, totaldecay78, plasticmind, Core2Dev, Snooley and all the others I'm forgetting right now) who have made playing Illusion games such a joy and who inspired me to finally start making my own mods.

This is my first Item mod, so please let me know if there are any issues or problems.

How to install: unzip the archive into your game folder and run the Honey Select Item Resolver (HiR). This pack uses Item numbers 10201-10225.
    DOWNLOAD - seems to have expired

(Decryption key: !GLezRl2emN4PxuTo_r3jBX1oOR66_b9-bgmItR99e5M)

Reuploaded here from hyperionx

Have fun!
    Last edited by enimaroah; 12-06-2017, 07:22 AM.

All links dead, please re-upload, thx
    Links embedded in a signature are only limited within the confines of HF forums or gallery section. Any external links outside of Hongfire.com forum found will be removed.

Comment

Since some links are dead i taught i should kindof help since some people requested it. (i dont see anything wrong with reuploading, im not takeing credit for any of this. Hope its ok).
      So the Beauty pack 01, The Vice Pack 02 and the Valentine Pack 2017 are here (Link still works, Uploaded/shared by BrotherCavalier):
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/7o4n52...Money3pack.rar

And the Vice pack 01 i was requested:

https://mega.nz/#!2JlQFABK!lLwlA5WkX...CXv6dxo7wEc1Lk

IMPORTANT: I will NOT keep the link up forever so, somebody please reupload Vice pack 01 and Please do it here.(since i dont know if Dr.Bloodmoney wants his mod shared on anime-shareing for example).

Comment

As long as a modder hasn't withdrawn a mod, a re-upload is welcome. The requirement here is that the archive is original.

I would even put links into the FP with mentioning the re-uploader. It depends on activity in the thread if I do.

Comment

Far as i know he didn't withdraw it, Also i dont know what FP is, The file is the original (except for a password if he had any (which im pretty sure he didnt cause i wont remember all the passwords for all the mods and remove them as soon as i download it).
          Also ill keep the link up one more day or two (for the vice pack 01 since that one is my link).

Comment

Some say OP for original post, but I have seen FP for first post as well and use that abbreviation. But I dont think that it would be useful in this case to edit the FP for a few days.

Comment

Oh ok fp-first post, op-original post. I dont want any credit for this hehe took me 5 mins (one day when i make myself a completely new mod ill want credit ) glad i keep backups of the original mods in case this happens. Trying to keep the modding community alive whit the small things.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBloodmoney View Post

So, I've discovered that map items are essentially just very big, very complex items, and not as impossible to port as I always feared - yay! Here's the first one I did, a hospital set. I threw in a few quasi-related items for good measure. As always, thanks to the original creators of these mesh items (and enimaroah, who deserves more shout-outs for SB3UGS, which is such a wonderful tool), all I did was the porting and some (very minor) re-texturing.
                Does anyone happen to have this map on hand still? I need it for a comic I'm working on.

Comment

Could someone please re-upload the Vice Pack 01? I'm trying to find a cigarette for the studio and that's the only pack that I can find that has one.

Comment

Can you please reupload the mod?

Comment

I do not know if Dr. bloodmoney agrees, I have the impression that the mega account has been suspended or deleted so I put the links i have.even if I do not have the direct consent of drb. If there are problems, remove it. can someone re-upload hospital set, apartment facade and modular wall?

Vice Pack 01: https://mega.nz/#!JIAEUZQA!eXsNxsycU...icxM2YZgKnpjfw

Food Pack 02: https://mega.nz/#!BRRC0aSD!cYwu7GKiW...6MQjeyTM21adJ8

Last edited by hyperionx; 12-06-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Thanks for reuploading, hyperionx.

A modder may retire or lose interest in maintaining a mod, but as long as he doesn't withdraw explicitly, the mod may be reuploaded. And I will put link to such a support into the FP. This will allow you to change links easily in case of expiry.

Comment

Anyone able to re-upload all the previous packs by bloodmoney?

Comment

Could you please reupload the Hospital Set mod?

Comment

Working...
                            X