Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Clothing] MALE CLOTHES VARIATIONS - Pack 1+2+3+4 + Pack 5 Added 7/9

MALE CLOTHES VARIATIONS - Pack 1+2+3+4 + Pack 5 Added 7/9/17

To provide a little more variety for male charactes I have done some alterations to the HS male clothing. It provide different tops and pants combinations as well as recolorable tops or pants.
    Spoiler
    HSCM01.jpg

Edit: Pack #2 found in Floor #14, Pack #3 found in Floor #16, Pack #4 found in Floor #21, Pack #5 found in Floor #22.

29 new pieces, all standalone so they wouldn't replace anything. All have some recolorable parts.
    Version 2.1: Add 3 new clothes sets with the Gun Holster from the Ramoram's Tomb Raider Outfit.
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HSCM02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.8 KB ID:	5743180

Many thanks to Ramoram for allowing the use of his work. To use the guns and backpack the original Tomb Raider Outfit most be installed in your system, it can found here:
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-raider-outfit

Limitations: Because of the way HS works the Gun Holster can't be used independently as an accessory, it will only works as part of the male clothing which is why only those three set can use it. The Gun Holster is intended for use with the Studio since the guns wouldn't properly move with the character in animations.

Installation:
    Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist. Anyone which installed an early version simple download again and reinstall, overwriting files when asked.
    IDs used: Male Tops (Tops[M]) 102503-102534

Uninstall:
    Spoiler
    Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M1.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
    Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M1-(Tops[M])-IDs 102501-102529.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
    Delete file belgar17_hscm_M1.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Download Pack 1 Update 6/5/17: https://mega.nz/#!Rp8z3S4Y!jXtUx_oVO...m6EgUsBuAoOWbY
    Hope you find them useful

Edit: 6/5/17 Update use new shader which allow adjustment of 2 colors on most of the clothes in the pack. Download and reinstall, overwriting if asked.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Belgar17; 07-09-2017, 12:12 PM.

Originally posted by tolstifp
    Nice to see some male clothing variations, but sadly there are two ID conflicts with zeaska's Doge & Godzilla mod.
    Thanks for letting me know about the problem. I just edited the post with a new corrected file, please download and reinstall.

Comment

Awesome work, Belgar17 - I'm really glad to finally see the guys' wardrobe getting some long-overdue additions. Kudos!

Comment

Thank You I'm so happy that someone didn't forget about the Male Character. This is such an Great Mod because now we can have some better creativity with the MC instead of the same boring outfits. Once again, Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for this. I was getting kindof bored with the default male clothes.

Comment

Updated Mod to Version 2.0 which correct some clipping issues and add 3 sets with Gun Holster.

Comment

Comment

Cool mod, thanks! Would be possible to have male clothing without pants? I greatly prefer the characters clothed but the way the penis just prodtrudes through the pants looks very silly. I'd like to be able to have a clothing option that only includes a shirt/jacket/etc but no pants.

Is a mod like this possible?

Comment

Man, I cannot slam the like button hard enough. As someone who makes quite a number of guy characters, this is awesome.

Comment

Belgar17 Is it me or your main male avatar looks very closely to mine!!!!???? The facial structure is quite striking.
                    Spoiler

I can't understand the Holster part? Why it does not work with the animation? I haven't test the outfit yet.

Comment

• Belgar17
                      Belgar17 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That is quite the coincidence with the male character.

My comment for the animations is not that the Gun Holster would work, the problems are the guns. Since they are not a part of the holster they don't completely follow the movement of the holster as it move with the character. So in the studio every time the character posture is changed you have to adjust the position of the guns to prevent clipping.

Any one can use the holster with the guns in any animations in the game or the studio as long as they don't mind the clipping that will show.

And please update to version 2.1, since I found a couple of issues that needed fixing.

need help sir... wasnt able to work your mod pls help ive already installed tomb raider mod.. thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	5743808

Comment

Originally posted by jasonxx View Post
                      need help sir... wasnt able to work your mod pls help ive already installed tomb raider mod.. thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	5743808
                      First make sure that you downloaded and installed version 2.1, because version 2.0 has and error which caused a problem like that.

Second, make sure that you have that file bmhs_cm_body_M1.unity3d installed in directory Illusion/HoneySelect/abdata/chara/Belgar17_Mods

Comment

Is there any possibility that you can make ones where the MC just a shirtless jeans. Basically the MC wearing nothing but jeans and shoes? Options with like the cargo, and suit pants without shirt would be nice too.

Again, I'm just wondering if any of this would ever be possible, that's all.

Comment

• Belgar17
                          Belgar17 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wouldn't make any promises but I will see if I can do it when I get the time.

Male Clothes Variations Pack #2 Updated 6/5/17 and Gun Holster

This is a small addition to my Male Clothes Variations. Pack #2 includes 3 new Tank Top+Pants variations and 7 regular Pants without shirts.
                        I have also made a change to the male's Gun Holster, combining the holster with several shoes so it can be used with more clothing.
                        Spoiler
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	CM06.jpg Views:	1 Size:	323.8 KB ID:	5753127

Installation:
                        Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist.
                        IDs used: Male Tops (Tops[M]) 102535-102544, Male Shoes (Shoes[M]) 103200-103204

Uninstall:
                        Spoiler
                        For Male Clothing Pack 2
                        Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M2.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
                        Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M2-(Tops[M])-IDs 102535-102544.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
                        Delete file belgar17_hscm_M2.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

For Gun Holster:
                        Delete file bmhs_cm_shoes_M3.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
                        Delete file bmhs_cm_shoes_M3-(Shoes[M])-IDs 103200-103204.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
                        Delete file belgar17_hscmsh_M3.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Download:
                        Male Clothes Pack #2 Update 6/5/17: https://mega.nz/#!l10CAbgJ!LphE9ueDQ...Wxf1jyYrtPWfAo
                        Gun Holster: https://mega.nz/#!w0NGgBpQ!aaxwew0-S...Fyl_gzKIS763kw

Edit: 6/5/17 Update use new shader which allow adjustment of 2 colors on most of the clothes in the pack. Download and reinstall, overwriting if asked.
                        Last edited by Belgar17; 06-05-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• tmvaegis
                          tmvaegis commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ahh, clothing for the guys is well needed, many thanks for this! : )

• DrBloodmoney
                          DrBloodmoney commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Great work Belgar17, thank you so much!

NEED! nice work. thanks can you make clothing with open zipper ?

Comment

Working...
                        X