• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HSPE - Honey Select Pose Editor - v2.1.0 update 06/10/2017 #136

Hi everyone!

HSPE is now compatible with StudioNEO!

What does this mod do?
    - This mod adds alternative interface for posing a character with IK including some cool features.
    - However, the true strength lies in the Advanced Mode which is basically FK on sterroids.

Here is a small preview of the UI:
    Spoiler

Features
    - Moving/Rotating several objects at the same time. http://imgbox.com/0S1jzPDz
    - Limbs symmetry (experimental) http://imgbox.com/ZUrYGbPw
    - Scale/Rotate/Move almost any bone in the body http://imgbox.com/CqL9jPje
    - Boobs gravity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://imgbox.com/GA7jYRrW
    - Dynamic Bones gravity http://imgbox.com/oi1MAro8
    - Dynamic Bones Colliders modifications http://imgbox.com/cPPe77Od

Requirements
    Illusion Plugin Architecture

Download
    Version 2.1.1 (Mega)
    Version 2.1.0 (Mega)
    Version 2.0.0 (Mega)

Installation
    Just put HSPENeo.dll in your "Plugins" folder

Uninstall
    Remove HSPENeo.dll and the folder HSPE from your "Plugins" folder

How to use it?
    Drop a character in your scene (male or female, it doesn't matter, the mod is compatible with both), enable IK manual posing in the "Anim -> Kinematics -> IK" menu and hit the "H" key (shortcut can be changed). You can now start to edit the pose by selecting a bone (Left Hand, Right Foot ...) in the UI and by using the buttons to move/rotate it.

History
    06/10/2017 – Version 2.1.1:
    - Fixed a loading bug where the characters did not load in the right order
    - Fixed a minor bug with the symmetrical mode

20/09/2017 – Version 2.1.0:
    - Fixed a minor loading bug
    - Saving with Ctrl + S doesn't produce the wrong file name anymore
    - Added a button to change the main window shortcut inside the Options window.
    - Copy limbs aren't experimental anymore! Which means that I finally fixed the last bugs on them
    - A new "Symmetrical" feature for the Advanced Mode! Be careful, this one is very experimental on the other hand…

13/09/2017 – Version 2.0.0:
    - Compatibility with NEO (duh)
    - Ability to change the shortcut in "Plugins/HSPE/configNEO.xml" (a proper in-game UI will be available later)
    - Small changes in the UI
    - Several minor fixes
    Compared to the beta version posted on discord:
    - FK and Advanced mod should be fully compatible now
    - Costume changes and skintex changes do not reset the boobs anymore

A few examples made by the community (warning, some pictures contain blood):
    Spoiler

Don’t hesitate to send me your scenes, if I like them they may end up here.

For old versions and history, expand this spoiler:
    Spoiler

Hi everyone!

For my first mod I'd like to present to you HSPE (Honey Select Pose Editor)!

What does it do?
    This mod adds an interface with a few useful commands that make the pose edition with IK easier.

Here is a small preview of the UI:
    Spoiler

Requirements
    Illusion Plugin Architecture

Download
    Version 1.3.1 (Mega)
    Version 1.3.0 (Mega)
    Version 1.2.0 (Mega)
    Version 1.1.1 (Mega)
    Version 1.1.0 (Mega)
    Version 1.0.0 (Mega)

Installation
    Just put HSPE.dll in your "Plugins" folder

Uninstall
    Remove HSPE.dll and the folder HSPE from your "Plugins" folder

How to use it?
    Drop a character in your scene (male or female, it doesn't matter, the mod is compatible with both), enable IK manual posing in the "IK" menu and hit the "H" key. You can now start to edit the pose by selecting a bone (Left Hand, Right Foot ...) in the UI and by using the buttons to move/rotate it.

Spoiler

Experimental features
    This mod contains a few experimental features like the limb copy or the advanced mode:

- Limb Copy: this allows the user to copy the position of a limb to another limb (to make a symmetric pose for example). This can be done by pressing the buttons named "Copy [L.|R.] [arm|leg]". However, the rotation of the hands/feet aren’t always symmetric, that’s why this feature is still experimental.
    - Advanced Mode: this mode allows the user to move/rotate precisely each object and sub object contained in the character. If you encounter an object that doesn't want to move, it's not a bug: it means that the animation system is using this object, and you can't do anything about it. This feature is still experimental because the "Reset" buttons does not always give a result that is logical.

I think that's all, if you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask!

And for now, more screenshots showing what's possible to do (made by my girlfriend):
    Spoiler

History
    31/08/2017 – Vercion 1.3.1:
    - Fixed a crash of the Advanced Mode when trying to go to the "DynamicBonesEditor" tab with a character that has a specific front hair (issue described in post #98).
    - This version doesn’t contains anything else. It is supposed to be a simple bug fix and DOES NOT work with Studio Neo (another update is coming soon, don’t worry). Also, the future versions won’t work with the old studio. For those who are still using it, please consider switching to the new studio.

27/01/2016 - Version 1.3.0:
    - The "UI Scale" buttons have been moved to a dedicated window that can be opened by clicking the "Options" button in the main window.
    - Dynamic Bones Editor: this means that it is possible to edit the gravity applied to parts of the skirt, hair, necklaces, earings...
    - Custom shortcuts in the advanced mode: twelve shortcuts slots are available in the Bones Editor. Keep in mind that the shortcuts are not the same between, a male and a female character.
    - The size of the advanced mode window can now be changed in the "Options" window. Three sizes can be selected between "Normal", "Large" and "Very Large".

13/01/2017 - Version 1.2.0:
    - Everything is colorful now! Rotation/movement buttons have a color that corresponds to their actual axis.
    - Possibility to use the advanced mode without activating IK on a character.
    - Addition of a "Force bend goals weight" checkbox. Disabling this option should ensure compatibility with animations imported from older games.
    - Deletion of the "Frame of reference" option in the advanced mode. Sorry, this was super buggy and it wasn't worth keeping this since nobody used it. Anyway, everything can be done without it.
    - Addition of the Boobs Editor! In the advanced mode, the force applied to each boobs can be edited. Keep in mind that this is not a new way to change how the boobs behave, this is just a clearer interface that uses the built-in system for breasts. However, I think it's easier to understand what's happening with this.
    - Collider edition and visualization. In the character tree, some objects are now green. These are the objects that collide with the skirt, necklaces, handcuffs, etc. Properties like center, radius, height among others can be changed in a dedicated window.
    - Less deformation between the ass cheeks.
    - Fixed a bug where the "Reset" buttons changed nothing on some objects.
    - UI Scaling.
    - Possibility to select multiple bones to move/rotate in the main UI by using Ctrl + click.
    - Movement intensity is divided by two in the main UI when holding right click.
    - Minor UI changes
    - Minor bugs fixed.

30/12/2016 - Version 1.1.1:
    - Shortcuts for the advanced mode.
    - Possibility to change the scale of an object in the advanced mode.
    - Compatibility with GGmod (for real this time).
    - Compatibility with Advanced IK should be okay as well.
    - Less deformation for the forearms/elbows.
    - Less deformation for the ass.

26/12/2016 - Version 1.1.0:
    - A better integration with the default IK system. With this, it is possible to use the default features like the Animation Reference, save/load poses etc. However, the Advanced Mode data are not (yet) saved when saving a single pose. This will be done in a future update.
    - Save/load problems fix.
    - Save format change from binary to XML: Compatibility with saves from the version 1.0.0 should be okay. If you’re having issues, just tell me.
    - Addition of a slider to control the movement intensity.
    - The camera is not moving anymore when the user clicks on the UI.
    - Dissociation of the "X & Z" button into two distinct buttons.
    - Movable windows.
    - Change of the text color (for better readability).
    - Compatibility with GGmod. Since the integration with the built-in IK it seems to works, tell me if you’re having issues.
    - A feature to copy the pose of a limb to the other limb.
    - A few changes of size/position in the UI.
    - Minor bugs fixed that nobody even noticed anyway...

21/12/2016 - Version 1.0.0: First version.

Upcoming features

- Advanced mode data will be saved for each single pose.

If you have more ideas of if you think I missed something, don't hesitate to tell me.

Final notes
    This mod works only in the studio because I don't see a lot of reasons to make it compatible with the main game. If there is enough demand, maybe I'll change my mind. Plus, porting this mod to the main game would need me to recreate a lot of features from the studio in the game. In the end, it would be transforming the game into the studio, which is useless in my opinion.
    Also, it is not compatible VR because I don’t own any VR set. So if you want compatibility please send me money (just kidding, don’t send me anything…).
    Keep in mind that this mod isn't perfect (that's why the advanced mode exists) and is bound to evolve.
    If you have any problem please tell me, I’ll be happy to help.

L’anglais n’est pas ma seule langue, je parle aussi français. Donc si vous avez des soucis mais que l’anglais c’est pas trop votre truc, je pourrais quand même vous aider.
    Last edited by Joan6694; 10-06-2017, 08:27 AM.

I've tried a bit and looks really awesome, maybe one of the best mod over here ^^

Comment

• Joan6694
      Joan6694 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I'm flattered, thank you very much!

• gbm2007
      gbm2007 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, thank you. One of the best mods. If only the guy doing the Movie Maker and you could get together there would be probably the most awesome mod every created on the planet... ever I just replied to this thread with a tongue mod and bouncing man balls so cool

Very nice, lots of fun

Comment

I guess we have to set the Cam Speed to 0 so the it's not moving when we use the plugin's control.

other than that it's awesome!

One thing that would be helpful is the ability to control the intensity of the bone movement,
      Last edited by FoxyTail; 12-21-2016, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Joan6694
        Joan6694 commented
        Editing a comment
        The camera is moving when you're using the controls? That's weird, I thought I fixed this bug... I guess it will be for the next version then!
        Good idea for the intensity of the movement.
        Last edited by Joan6694; 12-21-2016, 11:54 AM.

Congrats on new release. Can you tell me how it is different to the default IK system? Other than the advance mode option. I feel it's the same thing. Also can you make two things editable, whenever you have time. It's not a high priority. The "Pose Manual" and the "Advance Manual" to be movable around the screen. I use studio on window mode and the lower part get's hidden by task-bar.

All in all. It's a fine mod indeed.

Comment

• Joan6694
        Joan6694 commented
        Editing a comment
        The default IK system? Well, I searched in the game if there was a feature that was already doing what my mod does and didn't find anything. I guess this means I haven't searched enough. Can you tell me more about it?

For the placement of the windows, it's already in my to do list.

EDIT: Actually don't bother explaining it to me, I just saw the feature, it's exactly like my mod, nothing is different.
        Last edited by Joan6694; 12-21-2016, 12:12 PM.

• ramoram
        ramoram commented
        Editing a comment
        Joan6694
        I am actually talking about the Studio IK and your mods. Aside from the Advance IK system you created. They both work the same. That's actually how I am feeling right now when I tried it (It's not a criticism, don't worry, just trying to understand more). Maybe something else I am not seeing properly. But the Advanced is something a studio user needed and you delivered it nicely.

Hahaha well the difference between your mod and default IK Controller is that yours allows the user to specify a bone rather than hunting for it.

For example in this Right Knee Goal is towards the bottom

Last edited by FoxyTail; 12-21-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

ramoram FoxyTail
        Thanks for the explanation, I think you can guess how embarassed I am right now.

However, I have tried a bit the built-in system and I found some differences:

Built-in:
        Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20161221212246304.png Views:	1 Size:	534.5 KB ID:	5747821

Mine:
        Spoiler

Okay, the ass isn't perfect, but I hope it's enough to keep the mod alive. I'll probably need to change the name though
        Last edited by Joan6694; 12-21-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• ramoram
          ramoram commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy F**K. I missed THAT detail. Made comparison now, Illusion IK is messed and yours give a realistic. That is something worth using the studio. Your mods have won.

• Toyohara
          Toyohara commented
          Editing a comment
          That's why it's great, possibilities are infinite, especially if you use it with all the plugins this great community made for us :3

There's a plugin to fix that knee deformation HS Studio Addon Plugin (v0.9.1 - IK animation etc. - 12/08 update #140)

Last edited by FoxyTail; 12-21-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• FoxyTail
          FoxyTail commented
          Editing a comment
          haha it's cool. At least you learned how to make plugins now

• Joan6694
          Joan6694 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, thank you for opening my eyes.

• Damiens
          Damiens commented
          Editing a comment
          Except that such a fix messes with all joints even if they're not under strain, i. e., if you have a pose which needs the fix for just one joint, the other 3 will look deformed with it. Joan's plugin automatically applies a 'fix' where it's needed.
          Last edited by Damiens; 12-21-2016, 01:07 PM.

this community never seases to amaze me great work

Comment

So far this is a great plugin for me. Definitely something I'll be able to upgrade my studio works with.

Comment

not sure if it's just me, but i can't get the other joints to rotate (shoulder, hips, etc..) when using the controllers. the controllers rotates, but joints don't move.

Comment

• Joan6694
              Joan6694 commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, you can't rotate the hips and the shoulders. The rings to rotate them are displayed but it's just a mistake from my side.

Well, I guess I can continue to maintain it if some people are interested in it (even if there is already another mod that does what I do).

Comment

• ramoram
              ramoram commented
              Editing a comment
              Keep continue supporting your mods. Upgrade it. There is always a slight chance where two same mods exist. Your's is not the only case. There is mine too. Nneezz released maps called At Home Mate. I didn't know that and I also released the same maps. Only difference is that I released a complete sets of home mate maps while his work not complete. Both are available in HS mods release thread as an example and proof.

Don't feel discourage. People comments help new modder to understand what mistake they did and they will learn more. Give it more time and you will be well known in the modding community. I always welcome new modders and you will find out some day soon.

Enjoy your time and keep up your good work.

• Joan6694
              Joan6694 commented
              Editing a comment
              ramoram Thank you very much for the advice. After all that has been said, I will definitely continue this.

Great mod! Looking forward to future updates.

I too have noticed the screen moving issue, which is easily fixed in the UI as mentioned but it's a bit annoying to keep moving cam speed to zero, and perhaps there's a bit of redundancy with the default IK system, but what I like about it is that you can specify the bone and the axis so it does make posing easier. Personally I don't like HS/SBPR's posing system, I thought Playclub's was easier to use.

My thoughts on improvements are:
            -separating the x & z axis so as to allow even more specificity (if possible)
            - an 'animation reference' button to be able to edit animations (which is in the default IK system)
            -save & load features are nice but I've found that I can save poses in the default system after editing them in your mod with the default 'animation ref.' so it's fine

Some God-mode improvement ideas I have are to have something like xnalara's system of flipping and mirroring joints ie. copying the left joint positions to the right for symmetry, it can effectively cut posing time in half. Also if there was a way to move or edit accessory items or clothing that would be cool, but it's probably not possible.

Comment

• gromtkn
              gromtkn commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah the vanilla boob joints are buggy as shit and completely unusable, I'm kindof surprised Illusion never fixed it in a patch like they did for SBPR. vrl0ver's mod fixes it by adding more sensitivity, but there's certainly much to be desired in terms of physics. I have a ton of problems with big boobs, like outfit clipping.

I think you're right Bgurgh that skirt/clothes/accessories posing is possible, someone may already be working on it, but I think that's handled by different files than the IK system. And like you I don't know much about it.

I'll tell you my ultimate God-tier dream mod: collision detection. ie boob warps over/around objects, can be grabbed/pinched. DAZ3D had something like that, you could set a joint to detect and a joint/object to obstruct. That would probably take some serious knowledge to make though, I doubt HS has the framework to do it.

• Bgurgh
              Bgurgh commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm just guessing that boob bones must exist for tits to be animated in the physics engine at all, it's just a shame Illusion doesn't let us manipulate them or hair bones Xnalara/XPStudio style.

(It's also a shame that the studios remain an afterthought with wildly varying features and content between games, as I never ever actually bother playing the games themselves, it's all about the character editor and the studio for me I just wish Illusion would keep building on one iteration of the studio and stop nuking all of their progress between games. Thank god for vrl0ver's plugin.)

• gromtkn
              gromtkn commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, same here 100% studio. It bothers me too that if they devoted all their resources into just a studio it would be insane but instead, like you said, it's more of an afterthought. I guess the market in Japan prefers story modes? idk. I like RPG style hgames and there was a maid simulator I liked once, but mostly I just ignore the story modes now.

Originally posted by Joan6694 View Post
            ramoram FoxyTail
            Thanks for the explanation, I think you can guess how embarassed I am right now.
            embarrassed? noowaay lol. i am not saying this to make you feel better but the fact you made an interface that supports IK, includes controllers and even had them to match the skeleton order is just awesome Joan! never mentioning the advanced feature. you simply allowing us to move the bone nods and rotate them without needing to change the camera at all, which is really great as it is very annoying thin about the stock illusion IK. i will definitely use this and you definitely must keep working on this mod.

if i am not wrong, there have not been any modes that support/help the IK system in any of the illusion older studio titles, you may be one of the first. good job and thank you.

Comment

• Joan6694
              Joan6694 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for the kind words, and don't worry, I'm determined to maintain it and improve it.

Hum, at first i was thinking, as the others, about the difference between yours and the game's IK, but after that comparison image you did, i'll use yours (since i have the advance IK but never used it). Do not mind, keep it, you made an amazing work (for someone who did not know about the game IK)

Comment

• Joan6694
              Joan6694 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you. Next version will be a bit different since I want to combine my changes with the built-in IK system (what will change from your point of view is the UI only, features will stay the same).

• Memento Mori
              Memento Mori commented
              Editing a comment
              I understand, it is very good work my friend
              Thank YOU
          Working...
          X