Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snooley's Mod Store! Current Topic: Mens Fashionz (UPDATE @ Post #40) - Outfits for Male Characters & additional Accessoires!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] Snooley's Mod Store! Current Topic: Mens Fashionz (UPDATE @ Post #40) - Outfits for Male Characters & additional Accessoires!

Hi there! I will post all of my Items Mods in here.
    Because of a Forum bug, the first post can not be updated, therefore
    you will find all Mods in this thread at Post #2.
    Have fun!
    Last edited by Snooley; 02-24-2017, 09:30 AM.

NOTICE FROM THE MANAGEMENT:
    From now on ALL miscellaneous type mods of mine can be found here. This makes creating new threads everytime I post a new release redundant.

OUR CURRENT ASSORTMENT OF GOODS
    (Click on the Banners to get to the release post)

(Further down of this very post)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
    Gives you 6 cars, useable as items in the studio. You'll find them under the "Other" Category.

I have gotten several requests about the cars when I posted my second Map Pack and now they're here!
    Have a fun ride!

Installation:
    1: Put the abdata folder into your HoneySelect main folder (the one with all the game .exes)
    2: Run HoneyselectItemResolver.exe (Do note that you will need SB3UGS for HiR to work)
    3: Have fun.

We are not responsible for any
    Damages that might occur using this because of incorrect use.

Screenshots:
    (Click on the pictures to view the full resolution version)

Spoiler

Click on Leonora to download
    Incase you can't see her then she probably ran away (she's a killjoy like dat).

Or the forum is messing up ...
    ... whatever the case may be, you can alternatively click here to download the mod.

Special Thanks go to:
    Guff who ported the Porsche, Quad, Police Car and Van to PPD back then.
    Oo-FiL-oO for the Dodge Challenger and Limousine.
    Last edited by Snooley; 02-02-2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Allow me to make the obvious response to this:

Comment

• Snooley
        Snooley commented
        Editing a comment
        And you thought that .gif of Lexi in the Limo was freaky?? Holy hell! XD

• tmvaegis
        tmvaegis commented
        Editing a comment
        Snooley - lol! It wasn't meant to be freaky, but I see why you'd think it was. O_O That's actually the beginning of the classic video to Gary Numan's 'Cars'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw

Guess you're not familiar with the video... Oops, heh heh.

• Snooley
        Snooley commented
        Editing a comment
        Aaaah, that explains everything! I even know that song, I just have never seen the video to it, haha!

Too awesome! Appreciate all the work, Snooley!

Comment

• Snooley
        Snooley commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice picture, I really dig those facial expressions! I wonder how fast they're going there.

Awesome as always!
      エッチな先生 - HF-Modding/Translation Club Member - To Infinity! ... And beyond!
      My mods

Comment

Lel wish the girls came with the cars.

Comment

"Got a lot o' good things on sale, stranger!"

https://youtu.be/7oXx0qwe0wc
          a r k h a m . s e n i o r . h i g h
          arkhamseniorhigh.tumblr.com
          honey♥select.creepypasta.f★ckforcefive

Comment

Snooley Thanks very much for these. Can I ask what mods you use for the girl in pink? Really like her halter top!

Comment

I'm not sure I have to tell you how amazing this is Snooley....but I'm going to tell you anyway. It's super fucking amazing!

Comment

Can someone help me out with something? Okay, so I need the following mod in order to use the cars in studio, correct?

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...dditional-data

However it seems to require something called the SB3U installed? I have no idea what that is. Sexy Beach 3? Am I being an idiot or do I really need to install an entire new game in order to get this mod working? That can't be the case so I hope I'm missing something obvious here.

Comment

It isn't obvious, no doubt. But if you had searched the page you had provided for "SB3U" then you would have noticed that string in my signature.

Signatures are switched off by default. If you want to see them, use the "User Settings" in your user menu at the top right corner. "Account" tab, Section "Conversation Detail Options" / "Visible Post Elements".

In my tests I used a current version of Sb3UGS although HiR recommends to use an older version. I dont know if YashiroAmamiya stopped testing or if he really had an issue. I had none, but if you want to use an older version which is not listed in Experimental Versions open the History Spoiler.

Comment

Thanks for helping out, enimaroah !
                    I've edited the installation instructions and added a link to the HiR release thread as well as SB3UGS, in hopes to make things clearer.

Also, be on the lookout guys, I've got a few new goodies available in my store sometime tomorrow! : D

Regards,
                    Snooley

Comment

I've been looking for a Honey Select version of the leopard microkini, where did you find it?

Comment

• Snooley
                        Snooley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The Micro Bikini, I found it at the Fool Club.
                        I never knew that there were other versions. : O

Spoiler

Description:
                      Gives you 21 Food Items for use in the studio.

Installation:
                      1: Put the abdata folder into your HoneySelect main folder (the one with all the game .exes)
                      2: Run HoneyselectItemResolver.exe (Do note that you will need SB3UGS for HiR to work)
                      3: Have fun.

We are not responsible for any
                      Damages that might occur using this because of incorrect use.

Screenshots:
                      (Click on the pictures to view the full resolution version)

Spoiler

Click on Leonora to download
                      Incase you can't see her then she probably ran away (she's a killjoy like dat).

Or the forum is messing up ...
                      ... whatever the case may be, you can alternatively click here to download the mod.

Comment

• GIL★ギル
                        GIL★ギル commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're on fire lately, bro! It's hard to keep up ^^
                        Great releases, thanks for your hard work.
                        I literally laughed out loud with the bento line! XD

• Mindless
                        Mindless commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice work! Item selections are good, covering both eating and cooking, will make kitchen involved scenes a lot sense. Thank you.

delicious thank you ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X