Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CaptCeele's Lace Trim Underwear( to be discontinued )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Clothing] CaptCeele's Lace Trim Underwear( to be discontinued )

Hello Everyone!!

I had been a little busy these last months; A long time ago, I made a small 8-set of underwear textures for Play Club,
    I was anxious of making experiments for Honey Select, but sadly, I couldnt find myself time, so this is it;
    It comes in 8 Flavors,

The rear comes in two cuts; short and shorter

To Install, just drop the contents of "abdata" to the one in your game files

Known Issues:

Recolor-Ability:

Color may look a little strange, you will have to tune it into the gray-yellowish colors for clothes to look natural;
    Sadly, in Honey select, I don't know how to lock white colors, as this mod was originally intended to vary pinks, turquoise and reds, excluding whites,

Mapping; (VER.1.1 FIXED)(mostly)

An old issue from my mods,Since I imported the texures right from Play Club, I suppose the meshes vary a little from game to game, you'll notice a little displacement at the sides of the panties, I will soon be working on that; Also, there might be a little resolution lost, so, someday, I plan on re making these textures on better quality and detail

Naming
    Darn!! that's too much bugs!, but I roghly made up the list files, so, you might encounter one or two clothes named in place of another

Download (Ver 1.1) ( MEGA, 9.5 mb RAR format)

https://mega.nz/#!NsckSKqB!09CgNnEgg...LZkC37VrUQActA

Thanks for reading, I hope to have it fixed sooner than later, feel free to comment and report furher bugs or broken links
    Known Issues Varieties and colors Two styles
    Last edited by CaptCeele; 06-28-2017, 10:25 PM.

PSST. make em transparent too.
    (\__/)
    (O.o)
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Good and Bad News!!!

I finally found those lost files! It's a matter of time to have some fixes to the textures; I also discovered a few textures you may like as well

As for your question, mikejames , Is there a way to control opacity?- as in - in game ?

Comment

zeaska had posted a custom shader made by mayar1 which might interests you.

Comment

CaptCeele just gave it a try, AFAIK i can only scale the colors, nothing else beyond that? and yeah. mayar1's shader would be great.
          (\__/)
          (O.o)
          (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

The nipples are clipping for me, unfortunately. So if one of my girls puts your bras on, one can see her nipples.

Comment

Love these! I've been working on some personal panty mods myself for my own use (I may release them later like I did in SPBR) but these are fantastic! I love all the cute designs and frills! If I could make a suggestion, I would say maybe make the back end of the panties a little higher up so she doesn't have...err..."plumbers crack" at the top is the best way I can describe it lol. But I know that's more of a personal preference because some people like that sort of thing!

Either way, this mod is amazing, you have some really cute designs! I hope to see more from you! Thanks so much for sharing these with us!

Comment

@CaptCeele
                We have such a problem between underwear Mod and Custom Juice Textures Mod.

4. Custom Juice Textures BETA 3b
                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-patch-support

In the environment of the person installing a Custom Juice Textures Mod will problem of #6 occur.
                Solution for above matter is changing the sorting order of underwear Mod to 3.
                Spoiler

Bra too, change of sorting order is necessary for all mesh.

I made underwear Mod of two versions for its matter.
                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...78#post5750278

[For reference]
                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...16#post5745816

Comment

• CaptCeele
                  CaptCeele commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just working on that.... soon I'll have a new file, Thanks

Just wanted to say this is still an amazing mod and I can't wait to see your future work on this! It appears your last update cleaned up most of the seam issues and the panties appear to be pretty much aligned. The only pair that appears to still have a side seam is the one you have titled "Dots White". Once you have the slight discoloration fixed I'd say this will pretty much be perfect! Thanks so much for this! Hope to see more from you!

Comment

CaptCeele do you happen to have the fix for the Custom Juice yet? I get clipping on all the bras with the nipples as well as the pubic hair.

Thanks for the great mod though!

EDIT: I think i fixed it. Try this file.

https://mega.nz/#!ktBWUawJ!bo4icCFBL...RDN6cVZoECnhQg
                  Last edited by pepsibro; 02-01-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• PPWinner
                    PPWinner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you so much pepsibro, and of course, you too CaptCeele. pepsibro, your modifications are working just great !

• pepsibro
                    pepsibro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    PPWinner no problem! Glad it worked. I am going to try and attempt to recolor/reskin some more underwear and swimsuits now that I can kinda work SB3U; but it will be an adventure.

Good day people.... This week I should start making a new version of this textures... maybe updating the resolution, patterns, quality and colors ... ah and also transparency
                  Cheers!

Comment

That would be lovely. I still think these are some of the cutest panties available so I would really appreciate it! I know my two girls would love to have them updated!!

Comment

xiro8877 would you like a special pattern or color? i think I have one space left in the "programming"

Comment

Nah I'm not going to request anything specific! What you're making is pretty much what I like to see on girls. I'm a big fan of whites and pinks on panties. Most of your panties already have the frills/laces/hearts and that's the kind of stuff I like to see on the girls panties so I'm just excited to see what you release next!

Comment

In a few days, I will mark this as discontinued.... as I will possibly shut down the Mega Link and use the same same slots for new content
                          Expect this pack to morph into another update with new textures, fixed graphics and cut designs....( if It doesnt get too much time consuming)
                          Any suggestions will be welcome
                          Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X