No announcement yet.

Console Plugin - IronPython Interactive Console [Updated 19/Mar/2017]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] Console Plugin - IronPython Interactive Console [Updated 19/Mar/2017]

This is an Interactive Console for HS Studio to allow custom python scripts to be used to manipulate HS Studio and script scene changes and create screenshots. (This is the sister project to the same plugin for Sexy Beach Premium Resort but necessarily different due to versions of Unity used.)

I added a custom feature fore creating Transparent background screenshots examples from included libraries are attached.

In theory this can be a very powerful plugin for understanding and manipulating the Studio. I was not actively trying make it possible to create new behaviors in the game though I guess that is theoretically possible.

To install:
    Download and unpack the hs-console-v1.2.7z file from the link below into the HoneySelect game folder. The plugin requires IPA to be installed so install the MF Patch + EMF Patch.

To use:
    Press the Ctrl+` (backquote) keys at the same time. For international users you can change the console startup options from the Plugins\Console\Console.ini file if you don't have easy access to the backtick or prefer a different key. There is also an option to open on start.

You can close the console using ^Z (Control-Z) + Enter or running quit(). I will note that once the console is closed after opening I cannot restart the console and have it work properly so that is disabled. The Studio will close if you close the console using the X button.

I should note that manipulating Unity objects directly from the Console can crash the studio. I've introduced a library called coroutine to help run python functions properly in unity. If you put too much in a function then unity block and you never see anything so its best to only use the unity wrapper for short operations. You can look at the included examples for details.

Examples:
    There is an example of manipulating the scene and taking screen captures (to png with transparent background) in the Lib folder named hanimtest.py. I've attached examples of the transparent background image that is generated. The algorithm I used is not a truly proper transparency test

You can run it with following commands:
    >>> import hanimtest
    >>> hanimtest.run()

You can just get screenshots using:
    >>> import hs
    >>> hs.capture()

You can create a ui window using:
    >>> import hsui
    >>> hsui.capture_window()

The website for the code and released version is here: Github Download

Change Log:
    • v1.2 - 1/May/17
      • Add support for creating python MonoBehaviors (advanced concept for experienced programmers)
      • Create example for UI for transparent capture
    • v1.1 - 19/Mar/17
      • Only scripts change
      • Significant updates to the hs.py library to make it easier to script HS Studio
      • Separate the screenshot code to Python though C# can still be used. Its easier to change and reload python code.
    Its kinda hard to get a list of commands that would be possible and useful. Personally I use Reflector but the free dotPeek from jetbrains works extremely well.

Its basically unsupported but I'll continue updating it for a little while.
    Example 1 Example 2 Transparent Example
    Last edited by TheHologram; 03-19-2017, 10:16 PM.

im having this problem,doesnt let me take transparent images in Neo and basegame
    Attached Files

Comment

• croner
      croner commented
      Editing a comment
      becouse this no works in neo

This is really the best mod ever.

Comment

I would throw some money at someone if they could get this working in Neo.

Comment

I want to extract the set of images that make up an animation (max 2 seconds animation) how can I do that? I don't want to record a video, because I don't want background.

Comment

I would also be willing to pay money to have this awesome feature work for Studio Neo (or, instead, find a way to import the Neo animations into the regular Studio).

Comment

Is there PlayHome version of this?

Comment

• keitaro1978
            keitaro1978 commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems no.
            I hope someone will make it.

Unexpectedly, I run this mode on PlayHome.
          See vn game engine 7.0 here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...0-08-2018-v7-0

Comment

I am noob and do not know how to get screen capture cause still got error : " can not find name " or smth like that can someone send me a tip or screen from his console :'(

Comment

Working...
            X