Author:
    lwlin
    (from ZODGAME)

Readme Translate:
    Zeaska

Released time:
    2017.09.16(for 0428 DLC)

How To Use:
    Put "MoreSlotID.exe" into the game folder(the same with abdata)
    Then

Push 1 or 2 Push 3...

Patch Effect:
    Original SlotID only can use ID as “209018”.Which combine with XXXYYY.
    After this patch. You can use a XXXYYYYYY for more SlotID (Must be 3+3 or 3+6 digit)
    This patch is compatible with old-6-digit SlotID and new-9-digit SlotID.
    So,You will have 000~999+001000~999999=1000000 SlotID now.

(An exception:when you are using 9-digit SlotID,the middle 3-digit can not be 000.
    For an example:209000555 will conflict with209555.The program will ignore the “0”
    after the 209/before the 555,so it will be samely identfy as 555.Just use other number of the middle 3-digit is OK.)

How To Delete:
    1.Delete MoreSlotID.exe
    2.Go to “Managed” folder and rename the "Assembly-CSharp.dll.Original X"(latest)into "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and overwrite.
    (This patch will have backup for itself)

BUG report:
    @lwlin on ZODgame or @zeaska on HF to report BUG for fix.

Hope this patch is useful to every Modder and player~Just let us have more MODs !

DL:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1i4JQN4p
    PW:9u6s
    Last edited by zeaska; 09-15-2017, 01:09 PM.

DillDoe Pls know and update the HS_SlotID.exe. Thanks.
    all modders enimaroah Pls know.

And I'm starting to use this from next MOD.All my from now on mod will need this patch.
    About MODs made before this patch.
    I recommend not change to the new 9-digit ID. Because will let old saved .PNG save don't work.
    But recommend to use this for new mods for less ID problem after.
    Last edited by zeaska; 03-05-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• zeaska
      zeaska commented
      Editing a comment
      Notice:
      For an example:209000555 will conflict with 209555.
      That means when you are using a 9-digit SlotID.
      You should not not let the middle 3-digit be "000".
      Otherwise, It's good to use.

Hello Zeaska, thank you and thank to Iwlin. I'll test this.

Comment

I can have expectation. Then if HS_SlotID supports it...Good!

Comment

Hello zeaska,

An interesting mod but this might be a bit early because of Illusion's next release for HS. The changes from Illusion will probably cause a lot of corrections, and this mod could make support even harder.

And the second problem might be to combine this with other mods which change the dll as well. IPA, VR, etc.

In case of deinstallation, all mods with such long ids will be ...? ignored by the game or let the game crash?

Dont get me wrong, expanding the space for IDs is a good thing, but I am unsure about the moment and see technical problems coming.

PPWinner, thanks! I am interested in your report.

Comment

• lwlin
          lwlin commented
          Editing a comment
          First problem:What I have modified is very low probability to be changed when the next update. And I sure it is not hard to adapt for the new version if it is truely changed.
          Second problem:This patch can be completly adapted to other type of patch, and I want to follow their rules of backup files. Maybe need change it?
          And the next problem:Without the patch, the game will only read the last 3 numbers for the identification ID, and will be ignored when other list has also use this ID (the last 3 numbers) rather than letting the game crash.
          Sorry for my bad english. _(:з」∠)_
          Last edited by lwlin; 03-06-2017, 07:21 AM.

This is Gold!!

Comment

lwlin,
          Thank you for your explanation and allowing your mod to be released here!

I really hope that you are right and there will be no problems. We will see when Illusion will have released their update.

I am not a writer of plugins. So I am not the person for coordination of plugin development. That would be EusthEnoptEron, vrl0ver, Animat0r and Joan6694 and several others; I dont know all. I hope that one of them can have a look into your changes and finds a good way for integration.

So when your mod is deleted the list entries will remain visible in the game but the clothes will no longer appear. Fine.

Comment

So thats mean that if a modder use a 9 digit ID, if you dont have this plugin then the mod will not be recognized ?

Comment

• Super Hentai Man
              Super Hentai Man commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, this is the meaning exactly.

Sorry, I am dumb. But what exacly it does?

Comment

• Belgar17
              Belgar17 commented
              Editing a comment
              The original game allowed only 3 digits ID numbers for each category. For example in shoes you could only used numbers 000 to 999 for the ID of each shoes. Since you couldn't repeat number that means you could only have a maximum of 1000 items in each category.

With this mod the limits are raised from 1,000 to 1,000,000. So not only you can have more items, there is also less opportunity for conflicts between different mods.

The downside is that if you make mods for use with the new numbers they wouldn't work in any game which haven't been patched with this.

Thanks a lot for the work! It is very impressive that something like this could be accomplished.

I'm assuming this will work for both the game and the Studio. Neither the post nor the readme in the file actually say anything about it.

Comment

So,You will have 000000~999999+000~999=1001000 SlotID now.
              i'm a bit confused on this. why are you adding the default 1000 slots to the expanded 1000000? isn't it already included in that expanded slots?

it'll take awhile to update HS_SlotID. I don't think it can generate a million boxes for the map function. gonna have to do a paged version of the map, so possibly of 1000 pages.
              Last edited by DillDoe; 03-06-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• zeaska
                zeaska commented
                Editing a comment
                "So,You will have 000~999+001000~999999=1000000 SlotID now.
                (An exception:when you are using 9-digit SlotID,the middle 3-digit can not be 000.
                For an example:209000555 will conflict with209555.The program will ignore the “0”
                after the 209/before the 555,so it will be samely identfy as 555.Just use other number of the middle 3-digit is OK.)"

Pls check the updated explanation.

• zeaska
                zeaska commented
                Editing a comment
                This patch comes to some different rules now.
                209 555= XXX YYY
                209 555 444 = XXX YYY ZZZ
                209 means the program catalog identfy number.And it can't be changed.
                The 555 means 555.
                The 555 444 means using 555444slot
                Or, the 002 333 means using 2333slot.
                Or,the 020 333 means uing 20333slot.
                "0" of the 002333&020333 is filling blank of the last 6-digit.

• lwlin
                lwlin commented
                Editing a comment
                About the map function, maybe you can first generate 1000 boxes which stand for 1000 IDs by one and when you click one show another 1000 boxes which stand for one ID by one. And use the gradient at icon to show the status of the 1000 IDs in the first type of box. Just a advice, hoping see the perfect soluction. (//▽//)

No more ID Problems !! Thanks for share .

Comment

I need a little help. After I installed this, the default Baby Doll A under tops and various default bottom clothes under swimsuit are not usable. Baby Doll A will become invisible resulting in only the female's head, arms and legs visible while for the other bottom clothes under swimsuits wouldn't load at all except for custom/mod clothing. The problem is resolve after uninstall of this particular patch. Any ideas?

Comment

I've given this plugin a lot of thought, and it seems like a lot of modders on Zod-Game and UU-GG are using it now, but I feel it's a too exclusionary towards casual gamers. Personally, I won't use any mods that rely on this new system, because I like to share my characters, and try to make them as approachable to other users as possible. That's my two cents on the matter.

Comment

Yea, I'm not too keen on this either (though the mod itself is awesome), I dread everytime i have to do something that can potentially break the whole game, as it is a lot of MB's to back up.

Comment

Working...
                    X