Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Supa] NBA playoffs clothing (4/21: Download link at #10)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Clothing] [Supa] NBA playoffs clothing (4/21: Download link at #10)

NBA Playoffs started 4/15. Made some simple clothing.
    • [1] Dancers tops (3 in total, one for Warriors) Preview:
      Spoiler
      Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	1 Size:	28.2 KB ID:	5784296

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	23.0 KB ID:	5784299

Credits: [2] NBA faces 2012-2013 season leggings. You can spot Klay Thompson, Russell Westbrook, LBJ and etc. Preview:
      Spoiler
      Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	24.7 KB ID:	5784297

[3] Converse Chuck Taylor lowtops. Its a retexture from the one in the game. Preview:
      Spoiler
      Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	1 Size:	20.8 KB ID:	5784298

Mega Download :
    Spoiler
    Version 1.1: https://mega.nz/#!mdcVwQYA!NH-03DeZE...2lJ8fIRdqmbw0E (size:14.5mb)
    Version 1.0: Deleted

Have Fun!
    Last edited by cyanjin; 04-21-2017, 11:29 AM.

download link is broken.

Comment

Download link don`t work...

Comment

Plz Check Mega link. It's Broken

Comment

Good news! The link is up and running as at 1:17 pm Pacific Time

Comment

• cyanjin
            cyanjin commented
            Editing a comment
            I was in a lecture and fixed on my phone. :?

I am very grateful to have made such wonderful shoes.

I found that the left and right logos of the shoes are different.
          See screenshot.

I would really appreciate it if you could fix this part as right.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170418171904332.png Views:	2 Size:	38.9 KB ID:	5784593
          Attached Files
          Last edited by untfe; 04-18-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• cyanjin
            cyanjin commented
            Editing a comment
            The mesh is from the in game shoes which texture mirrored from the left foot to the right. I did not care much about those details before. I can try fixing it using Blender, but I just a beginner with Blender, may not be soon.

• untfe
            untfe commented
            Editing a comment
            Do not hurry.This is not an urgent issue.I hope you or someone will fix this problem someday and I will be very thankful.

• cyanjin
            cyanjin commented
            Editing a comment
            fixed the label issue, hf

Two ways of fixing this would be:
          • Mirroring the UVs in a copy of the cut mesh part on which the label is shown. Replace the first submesh with the cut. Add the copied label mesh as second submesh. - complicated.
          • Find an unused space in the texture. Put a mirrored version of the label into that space. Change the UVs in that part of the mesh. Problem: the borders around the label will get bad. The connection to the unchanged UVs will cross through the texture. The term for such a "mess" is also "the UVs are not contiguous" which means that the tangents become invalid and that will let the shoes look even worse.

But as a beginner I would recommend to start with the second suggestion as this doesn't require to care for the aspect that the shoes are a skinned mesh. Sb3UGS has some functions for tangent tweaking which are mathematical nonsense, but might let the shoes with the second suggestion look less bad.

Comment

• cyanjin
            cyanjin commented
            Editing a comment
            I fixed it with separate the left and right then photoshop the texture at the cost of double the size of it. thx tho. may try the other way when i got time.

Very good! That's even easier than both of my suggestions. Your way costs more gpu memory and a bit more time for upload, but that's no big problem.

Edit:
          Warning! Update of your FP is not visible for all people because it has been hit by the cache bug. Please create a post for this update and every coming with the new links. Updates on your FP are not longer visible for all.
          Last edited by enimaroah; 04-21-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• cyanjin
            cyanjin commented
            Editing a comment
            you mean my original post here is not visible by everyone? how do I set it?

You can see the old contents of FPs by logging off. Then use your browser's "Page Backwards" to get to the same thread anonymously.

Although there is no warranty that this doesn't happen to other posts, it seems that other posts are less likely hit. So if you create a new thread then also create a second post where you post the links.

Comment

• cyanjin
            cyanjin commented
            Editing a comment
            I see what you are talking about. I will try to fix it.

The OP is not displaying correctly. I have to put my new download at a different place floor#10: Version 1.1: https://mega.nz/#!mdcVwQYA!NH-03DeZE...2lJ8fIRdqmbw0E (size:14.5mb)
          Last edited by cyanjin; 04-21-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X