HS Image based lighting v4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HS Image based lighting v4

This plugin will load cubemaps in "/abdata/plastic/cubemaps" folder, loaded cubemaps are used as ambient source and reflection probe. You can delete those cubemaps in the "HoneySelect\abdata\map" folder now.

The new version also support chara maker and H scenes

Dependency

1. IPA
    2. HS linear rendering experiment v3

Preview

All lights off, character lit by a cubemap only

Spoiler

Character blend into different environment.

Spoiler

other screenshots made by this plugin
    https://imgbox.com/g/EnrwABCyyv

Eye adaptation (or Auto exposure)
    https://gfycat.com/AdolescentLeadingGrosbeak

Manual Mode
    https://gfycat.com/OrdinarySociableBedlingtonterrier

Download

plugins are hosted on bitbucket now
    https://bitbucket.org/plastics/myhsipaplugins
    Cubemaps:
    https://mega.nz/#F!ofhTgbTQ!fAgjV1YlQ7wRy4vZ-LhZNQ

How to use

1. install all the dependency
    2. put the dll into "HoneySelect\Plugins" folder
    3. download cubemaps, and put them into "/abdata/plastic/cubemaps" folder
    4. Press F5 to load the window.

Credits

vrl0ver (for using cameractrloff function in HSStudioNeoAddon)
    hdrihaven.com
    hdrmaps.com
    hdri-skies.com
    zbyg.deviantart.com

Special thanks to enimaroah and EusthEnoptEron
    Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
    Last edited by plasticmind; 10-10-2017, 02:18 AM.

Thank you Plasticmind. I have been using a combination of your module effects with the bone modifier (to craft boobs) and custom point lighting to create some brilliant realistic characters. Loving it, spent a lot of time crafting a face with eyes that LOOK at you, not dead doll eyes. Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	img1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	555.9 KB
ID:	5824895

Click image for larger version

Name:	img2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	345.8 KB
ID:	5824896

It wasn't me, the cat did it...

Comment

Pls help i cant use my, anim, sound and system. for studio neo please help me!!!

Comment

v4 add realtime reflection probe and skybox rotation
        https://youtu.be/sLdM0iN4rR8
        https://youtu.be/I2cCOudAQ2c
        https://youtu.be/Lp-rmmN5TeA
        Last edited by plasticmind; 10-10-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• THENewguy1
          THENewguy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Real nice. Maybe this could be made into complete user loadable skyboxes.

i'm using this in Play Home (as you wrote in the other thread) but can0t reach where to put the cubemaps files.
        tryed everything

Comment

• AlterioEgocentrio
          AlterioEgocentrio commented
          Editing a comment
          founded :
          playhome/cubemaps

damn! the studio cubemap... all i wanted.
          thanks

Hi, can you share a complete white backgrund cubemap only. thanks for the utilities

Comment

• THENewguy1
          THENewguy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          You could use the HSstudioneoAddon to set ambient mode to flat and set the color to white.

Hello Plasticmind, i was wondering if there is a preset save that i missed or there is none, i like going in advance settings ans messing around a bit with the lighting but sadly it won't save when i try to reload my studio scenes if theres a solution please do tell, if there is none it's no problem keep up the good work

Comment

Thanks wonderful mod.

However, there had "None" setting in LREv3, but this HSIBLv4 had not "None" setting, so can not change to default cubemap.
          Please add "None" setting or disable function.
          Last edited by sox2000k; 11-07-2017, 01:38 AM.

Comment

So far I like where this is going.
            A few problems I've noticed. The F5 key also triggers changing of the eyes which is a shortcut, but even with shortcuts disabled, pressing F5 makes my characters eyes start twitching to no end. Really annoying.
            EDIT:: The eye thing seems to be more or a shortcut plugin issue.
            Maybe this problem is just me, not sure, but the colors are really washed out. Clothing accessories with set colors which were once vivid are now dull. Bright red is now a pinkish. for example, hair with accessories which have a set color now become less desirable, as with many clothing sets that can't be adjusted. I don't want to have to adjust the RGB sliders and doing that effects the entire render anyway. Is there or will there be a fix for this?
            3rd, I'm missing being able to load rear card frames when saving a character.
            Last edited by crimpson11; 11-14-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Hi Plasticmind.
              Why back directional light in chara maker i see on left side of female body,and in studio neo on right side of body?
              It's normal or not? And what i need to make light in studio like in chara maker?

Comment

You can rotate the character and skybox separately with the F5 advanced window open. I don't know how to adjust the light direction without rotating one or the other, but you can rotate your character to face the light.

Comment

• plasticmind
                  plasticmind commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't remember but the latest version should have that directional light rotate function.

• Crater375
                  Crater375 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Emmm... Layout of f5 menu is too big, and don't match size of my screen. Any help???

Alright maybe it is just me, but i downloaded your files, I can get the HS Image Based Lighting 4.3.zip file to extract just fine, but every cube map zip file it says it's corrupt, am I suppose to leave them as just zip files, or is anyone getting corrupt cube maps?

Comment

• plasticmind
                  plasticmind commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All the rar files have recovery record, if you see corrupted files you can repair them with winrar.

• ArcticWolf72
                  ArcticWolf72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tried that and still won't repair it, same as i can't extract your HS Linear Rendering Experiment v3.1,can't repair that either... which i find odd cause every other zip and rar file i download i can unpack fine except for yours, is it because i'm running my PC in Japanese mode?

I really like this but it's a pain to rotate the light to match the cube map, set it so that it doesn't keep following the camera, and redo this if I change the cube map.
                I'm hoping for a way to toggle IBL on and off easily.

Really hoping for some transparent room maps that's basically just a table/chair/bed with the skybox in the background. I prefer using this in the main game as I don't do too much with studio.

Is there a way to stop the cubemap from rotating and rotate only the characters during Hscene?

Love this work. I hope it gets expanded on.
                Last edited by crimpson11; 11-14-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Hello friend,

I am using many of the studio's settings in my scenes at different values on a per-scene basis to create mood and atmosphere, but sadly your mod does not save it's settings into the scene and cannot be altered by the studio's default sliders (which do save their value into the scene file).

Thus if I want (for example) maximum vignette on one scene, but very little for most scenes, I have to manually change each time.
                  It consumes time and effort.

Could you be persuaded to have the Bloom and Vignette settings save their values into the scene file? Or create some other file that will be read when the scene is loaded, which includes those values?

Thank you for your time,
                  -TO

Comment

All my plugins are hosted on bitbucket now

Comment

Nice work but too laggy sir :/

Comment

Working...
                      X