HS Image based lighting v4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HS Image based lighting v4

This plugin will load cubemaps in "/abdata/plastic/cubemaps" folder, loaded cubemaps are used as ambient source and reflection probe. You can delete those cubemaps in the "HoneySelect\abdata\map" folder now.

The new version also support chara maker and H scenes

Dependency

1. IPA
    2. HS linear rendering experiment v3

Preview

All lights off, character lit by a cubemap only

Spoiler

Character blend into different environment.

Spoiler

other screenshots made by this plugin
    https://imgbox.com/g/EnrwABCyyv

Eye adaptation (or Auto exposure)
    https://gfycat.com/AdolescentLeadingGrosbeak

Manual Mode
    https://gfycat.com/OrdinarySociableBedlingtonterrier

Download

plugins are hosted on bitbucket now
    https://bitbucket.org/plastics/myhsipaplugins
    Cubemaps:
    https://mega.nz/#F!ofhTgbTQ!fAgjV1YlQ7wRy4vZ-LhZNQ

How to use

1. install all the dependency
    2. put the dll into "HoneySelect\Plugins" folder
    3. download cubemaps, and put them into "/abdata/plastic/cubemaps" folder
    4. Press F5 to load the window.

Credits

vrl0ver (for using cameractrloff function in HSStudioNeoAddon)
    hdrihaven.com
    hdrmaps.com
    hdri-skies.com
    zbyg.deviantart.com

Special thanks to enimaroah and EusthEnoptEron
    Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
    Last edited by plasticmind; 10-10-2017, 02:18 AM.

plasticmind

sorry, I would need clarification:

Is there a way to save global settings in HSIBL as it is a preset for a particular scene?

Each time a scene is loaded in studio neo all settings must be reset with HSIBL. Are they saved in some files? Or do you need to write them by hand to repeat them?
    a solution is to make screenshoots, but having preset loads would be better.

Thank you.
    Last edited by hyperionx; 12-01-2017, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I would like to ask for a help. I thought I will be able to do this by myself, but I failed.
      I'm using version: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Fully Patched [GDrive] - [ V1.20], found in this forum (apart of this I used different version - results were the same).

I was really interested about this plugin, but have no idea how to make this works.

Game working great, without any problems, including HoneyStudio and HoneyStudio NEO. I want to mention, pre-installed plugins working fine, like Shortcut Plugin and Unity Console Plugin.

1. All dependencies - I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, IPA (already installed in my version), HS Linear Rendering Experiment v3.1 (update 17/07/24) installed as well.
      2. Everything from archive: plastics-myhsipaplugins-598c377a1f74.zip copied into Plugins folder.
      3. HSIBL.dll and LightingRenderingAssitant.dll copied into Plugins folder.
      4. Everything from HS%20Image%20Based%20Lighting%204.6.rar have been copied into corresponding folders.
      5. As a test, one of the cubemaps has been copied into abdata\plastic\cubemaps

Finally, HoneyStudio_64.exe, StudioNEO_64.exe, HoneySelect_64.exe dragged and dropped into IPA, and run using corresponding (Patch & Launch).lnk

When I starting HoneyStudio or StudioNEO and pressing F5 nothing happens, no windows appears. What I'm doing wrong? Could anyone please help me?

Comment

I would like to create my own cubemaps. Could you please either link a tutorial or write one if it doesn't exist?
        Inspecting the textures with SB3Utility didn't help, and I wasn't too enthusiastic on digging through the source code to reverse-engineer a Photoshop filter.

Comment

An example for exchanging a cubemap. I used the smallest of plasticmind's provided called bathroom.
          1. unpack it as described.
          2. Sb3UGS works with files inside of the game folder, not outside! Drag {HS}\abdata\plastic\cubemaps\Bathroom.unity3d into Sb3UGS.
          3. Double click the "skybox" Material. This opens a "Material & Texture Animator" for this file.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	CubemapReplacement-01.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	5881430
          4. The "Used Textures" is a fast access to switch the editor tab and select an item, but you can also click the Texture tab and select a texture from the list there.

Name:	CubemapReplacement-02.png
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	5881431
          5. To let you see that the cubemap features an alpha layer, I had selected the diagonally gradient background at the bottom. I guess that the alpha layer is a measure for reflection.
          6. "Export" produces a single file called sky-ARGB32.dds next to the Bathroom.unity3d.
          7. When imported in Gimp you will get many layers for the mipmaps which you would have to delete. Leave only "main surface" layers.

Name:	CubemapReplacement-03.png
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	5881432Click image for larger version

Name:	CubemapReplacement-04.png
Size:	276.1 KB
ID:	5881433
          8. Edit, replace whatever you want. Then "Export As..." usually as DDS. You should see no warning before this dialog. If there is any warning, you will have to solve that problem first.

Name:	CubemapReplacement-05.png
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	5881434
          9. Drag that DDS into Sb3UGS and make sure that it is selected.

Name:	CubemapReplacement-06.png
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	5881435
          10. before you "Replace" the cubemap.

Name:	CubemapReplacement-07.png
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	5881436
          11. Save the file, and try it out.

Comment

Hey Guys, ive got e problem with the juice. The juice on the Body are high reflected, they look like glitter or something like this. Only the juice on the Face i can cange with the reflection part of this mod (f5 menu). I cant change the juice on the rest of the Body. Any help? With Version 3.4 it work Fine for me.
            Sorry for my english

Comment

I'm having a problem with the way the window is placed in the game. Is there a problem with my resolution or something or did I screw up somewhere along the way?

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	5956687

Comment

hi ummmmmm.... i dunno if i placed everything in the right places i think i did but when i press f5 nothing seems to be happening

Comment

• DemonDK
                  DemonDK commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you run IPA afterwards?

Originally posted by BigDickCoolGuy View Post
                I'm having a problem with the way the window is placed in the game. Is there a problem with my resolution or something or did I screw up somewhere along the way?
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1).png Views:	1 Size:	113.9 KB ID:	5956687
                I have this same problem, when i press F5 a cut off text box appears at the bottom right, i cant move it to read and press yes/no. whats the issue ? i tried changing dpi and resolution but the box is still in the corner and cut off.

Edit: I fixed it, i just installed an older "HS Image based lighting" played around with the settings, then quit out the game and installed the latest one and the text box appeared in the middle of the screen, can move it around now too, very strange bug.
                Last edited by jayj2; 04-04-2018, 07:19 PM. Reason: Fixed my issue

Comment

Hey guys I want to try this to hopefully create a comic (obviously free), could someone provide a step to step guide? I tried to follow the installation but I don't seem to be able to load cube maps (studio or in game), also I whenever I press f5 nothing happens, I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Comment

hey I have stupid question for you...
                    how is to download from bitbucket.org?
                    thankyou

edit:
                    figure it out
                    thankyou
                    you are awesome
                    Last edited by mawarmerah; 04-26-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks again for this. The combination of all the great mods and this lighting tool has helped me do some awesome looking dances and shading effects!
                      I have been trying to get my username changed on here for ages to ZurgerB like on YouTube so this is my stuff - happy to answer any questions!

Click image for larger version  Name:	dd.jpg Views:	1 Size:	212.8 KB ID:	6024919

Last edited by gbm2007; 05-31-2018, 03:06 PM.
                      It wasn't me, the cat did it...

Comment

• THENewguy1
                        THENewguy1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did you upload the character cards? What values did you use for the boobs?

• odaxelagniac
                        odaxelagniac commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lol boobs aside, that's some great scene animation.

Amazing tool, of course. Does anyone know how to configure it so that "rotate with camera" is always turned OFF in the settings? I never use that.

BTW I'm having fun

Name:	20180702213910114.png
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	6058271

Last edited by odaxelagniac; 07-02-2018, 09:50 PM.
                      hi

Comment

Man, I really wished HSIBL would save used data for specific scenes or at least allow to save own presets. It's a pain in the a** to write down every single configuration and recreate them for specific works. Such a powerful tool, yet it lacks of that fundamental function

EDIT: WHOOOOPS, nevermind. I wasn't up to date.
                        Last edited by Conquestus; 11-14-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

I tried upgrading to 4.5 and 4.6 but they don't work for me (see pic). The box is too small to click the maps and I cant scroll
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	36.7 KB ID:	6589466

edit: I clicked on misc and changed the window height/width to fix it.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Marmot2; 12-10-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

So i've been using this however the only thing that doesnt work for me is the cube maps, everything else works fine. Its weird.

Comment

Working...
                            X