• Show
Clear All

• [Skin] Soft Skin Mod

Turn the realistic skin texture to a soft and anime-like skin

Exemples here
    Spoiler

Install
    1 : Download MEGA : HERE
    2 : Extract the Plugins file at the good place (you know where)
    3 : In game or studio, press J and select the softSkinMod
    Thx to Alexae for the skin texture mod you'll need for this mod

And if you love this character, here a part of the full scripted story fully readable on my web site : www.sapuzex.com
    Spoiler

Last edited by sapu; 10-14-2017, 09:41 PM.

download link is not working o-o

Comment

I've receive a message from MEGA to inform me my file have been remove for copyright reasons...
      If someone here could tell me why, it will be very appreciated.

Comment

link?.....

Comment

got unlucky and caught in their automated system probably. try other filehosting?

Comment

This looks incredible! I can already think of a few anime characters I'd make with this. It'd be so much better than simulating the anime effect with Cartoon shaders from ReShade (well, that's subjective anyway).

As for the upload, perhaps you want to consider another more 'simple' file hosting site in the meantime to upload your work, until you find what's going on with Mega. I usually use Sendspace or Zippyshare myself. But anyway, the gist is that you could always use another site for now.

Comment

Originally posted by sapu View Post
              I've receive a message from MEGA to inform me my file have been remove for copyright reasons...
              If someone here could tell me why, it will be very appreciated.
              Yeah that is very strange, I don't know why it would say that. I think my mega is working just fine. Usually I never have any issues with whats-so-ever and the preferred choice. Have any of your other links been removed?

Comment

I just saw a post from Ram-o-Ram. Apparently his mega was cited with copyright too. He is pretty upset about it. He said it was messed with by another modder, that they reported his mega. This could be the case for yours too.
                Last edited by KensaiAkamei; 10-14-2017, 08:02 PM. Reason: words

Comment

I've update the download Link, you can find the mod here : https://www.sendspace.com/file/1o51h8

Comment

I've tried it on some of my characters (for which an anime-style skin fits well) and I must say that you have done a SUPERB job.

All I would need now would be some anime-style maps and it'd be like interacting in an actual anime.

Comment

• sapu
                      sapu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thx a lot DeMolljok ! If you want share pictures, I'm very interested to see how your characters look like

Can you please make it as a standalone skin type?

Comment

I tried the skin tex mod and it's great, but the character card Dogette doesn't work for me. It keeps automatically getting moved from chara/female to chara_old/etc. Is the card corrupted on your site? Could you post it here?

Comment

Also, after applying this texture, I lose all makeup on the face including lipstick and eyeshadow. Also, the skin tone reverts to a fleshy pink, losing all color tone. I really like how this mod affects the light on the surface of my character, but would it be possible to blend in with the skin tone and makeup below?

Comment

Yep. Losing all the makeup etc. ruins this mod.

Comment

Working...
                          X