Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSResolveMoreSlotID v1.1 (Updated February 18, 2019)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] HSResolveMoreSlotID v1.1 (Updated February 18, 2019)

HSResolveMoreSlotID v1.1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_323913.png
Views:	1
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	6826616Click image for larger version

Name:	image_323914.png
Views:	1
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	6826617

Included in version 1.1:
    • Chara item resolver, to fix duplicate Id's and rename items
    • Neo item resolver, to fix duplicate Id's, rename items, create and rename categories and move items between categories
    • Chara/Coord/Scene/Clipboard card checkers, with url links to missing mods
    • Mod sideloading
    • Mod checking, with links to most mods (more than 2500 mods indexed)
    • Integrated MoreSlotID
    Does not modify any of the files so updating other mod’s will still keep your modified SlotID’s.

Download:

https://mega.nz/#!KeRmgCLT!fjhmLydxe...OIQJfEzYc987yQ

Previous versions:

Installation

1. Copy all files to your game directory.

Usage
    1. Run HSResolveMoreSlotID.exe to manage your slotId's.
    2. Enter the correct Honey Select Path at the top of the screen. If you launch from the game folder it should have the correct path already. Once the path is correct all files will be loaded and categories will show.
    3. Any Categories/Files that are red have duplicate entries, you can filter them with the checkboxes on the top right.
    4. Click on the red categories/files on the left. (multi select is possible)
    5. For any duplicates hit Resolve on one on them to auto fix the ID for it or manually edit the [Id] Column on the same row.
    6. After fixing a duplicate the items should turn white again and the original Id will be shown in the [Oid] column
    7. Optionally change the name of the item in the [Name] column
    You can also click [Auto resolve everything] to fix all duplicates, but it's probably preferable to do it manually so
    you can choose which items to change (to not break your current gamecards).

No changes are made to any of your files but instead all changes are saved to HsResolveMoreID.xml and will be applied
    by the plugin when you start up the game. You can also manually edit the HsResolveMoreID.xml file to remove/adjust changes.

Uninstall

To undo all changes simply remove/rename the xml file, to uninstall just remove all files.
    Readme.txt Information about the tool, also has some info on the xml format
    HSResolveMoreID.xml Settings file, loaded by both the tool and plugin
    HSResolveMoreSlotID.exe Tool to edit the settings file
    HSResolveMoreSlotID.log Log file created by plugin
    UtinyRipperCore.dll Library for reading .Unity3d files
    Plugins\HSResolveMoreSlotIDPlugin.dll Plugin that loads the settings file and applies Id/Name changes
    Release notes:

Version 1.1
    • Added sliders tab to card checker, can sort cards by sliders by clicking on a slider name.
    • Added datafile/prefab info to card checker when item is in an unknown mod but smart card info was available
    • Improved duplicate checking for items against root items, now doesn't ignore items if they have different names
    • Made the "Resolve" button transparent for root items to show it's better to resolve the other item.
    • Fixed "Smart card" tag not showing for scenes with only charas
    • Fixed changes not loading for some listfiles depending on casing.
    • Fixed smart cards not loading smart data in NEO when using add character in combination with some plugins.
    • Integrated MoreSlotID, no need to install it anymore.
    The integrated MoreSlotID is compatible with the 2 existing moreslotid versions, but just in case you can turn it off in the settings.
    Last edited by HenkTS; Today, 01:38 AM.

Good work man, really makes life a lot of easier, and I like the idea not changing original file but kind of redirection. Any way I seems found a BUG, not sure if its me or the program, but seems it cannot display the name of a lot of(about 50%) of the entry? take belgar17's dress 3 for example, showing in the pic. its displaying correctly in game and did not have troublemaker characters (all English)

the mod is [Belgar17] Sexy_Dresses_Pack_3.0 [SBX2.5]
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, that's weird indeed. I do read the translation files from plugins\UITranslation, there might be something odd there. I've made some minor changes to check that the translation isn't empty, can you check if that fixes it for you?

You can download the changed version here:

Code:
      https://mega.nz/#!DLBjnRIR!FNngeZtSWQZAOGu6Wc5xOJtnTJVMQ7kf1LRZPO64--g

Comment

it does not work for me. I run the file but nothing opens up.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperionx View Post
          it does not work for me. I run the file but nothing opens up.
          Did you enter the correct path to HS in the text box at the top? It should do it automatically if you place the files in the game folder

Comment

• hyperionx
            hyperionx commented
            Editing a comment
            how can I enter the path if it does not open the gui? and yes! everything has been copied inside ../Illusion/HoneySelect/ [smartscreen could be the problem? but I'm forcing it.]

Originally posted by HenkTS View Post
          Thanks, that's weird indeed. I do read the translation files from plugins\UITranslation, there might be something odd there. I've made some minor changes to check that the translation isn't empty, can you check if that fixes it for you?

You can download the changed version here:

Code:
          https://mega.nz/#!DLBjnRIR!FNngeZtSWQZAOGu6Wc5xOJtnTJVMQ7kf1LRZPO64--g
          works like charm. thx and keep up the good work man!

Comment

Wow hankts ... I give this tool all of the HS stars.. Fixing slots is a pain .. And this is solving with one click.. It worked like a charm.
            First i copied all DATA folders in a backup folder. it was 1 GB ..not more. I auto fixed everything..
            Thank you very much ..

Comment

Can't get mine to work.
              Attached Files

Comment

hey man, got a suggestion here, would you consider add a search box or makes the index works in Alphabet order? sometimes found an abnormal in-game and just want to quickly jump to the line and see whats going on. Also made it easier to fix CAB issue etc. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by xegotistx View Post
                  Can't get mine to work.
                  Can you click on details and post that here?

Comment

Originally posted by Neonaiken View Post
                    hey man, got a suggestion here, would you consider add a search box or makes the index works in Alphabet order? sometimes found an abnormal in-game and just want to quickly jump to the line and see whats going on. Also made it easier to fix CAB issue etc. Thanks
                    Yea shouldn't be a problem, I'll probably be uploading a new version this Thursday with some other stuff in it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HenkTS View Post

Can you click on details and post that here?
                      I would, but now the exe won't even launch.

Comment

I would, but now the exe won't even launch.
                        Do other .net applications run? You could try to repair .net.

Comment

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post

Do other .net applications run? You could try to repair .net.
                          Everything else is opening and running fine, just having and issue with HsResolveMoreSlotID.exe . Tried opening it several times and it didn't open, tried to run as admin and nothing either.

Comment

Everything else is opening and running fine, just having and issue with HsResolveMoreSlotID.exe . Tried opening it several times and it didn't open, tried to run as admin and nothing either.
                            I should have an update tomorrow that should fix your crashing problem..

Comment

Working...
                            X