Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VN Game engine - ready Games (and utils)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] VN Game engine - ready Games (and utils)

There is a topic for collecting ready games and utils for VN Game engine plugin.

Please, discover posts in this thread.

Some post rules:

For users:
    Please, don't post to main thread - it's only for ready items. All discussion must be in subcomments.

For creators:
    Please, try to follow the example format:
    - Engine
    - Required VN Game engine version
    - Genre (list of genres is under spoiler):
    Spoiler

one scene - all action is in one scene.
    kinetic visual novel - several scenes, no user choices, only one button to move further
    visual novel - visual novel
    (other) - some other stuff, use what you want
    - Approx. play time
    Description (several sentences)
    - Download
    - Installation
    - Screenshots in attachment. Can be 0 for system utils, 1 for one scene, 2 or more for other types of games.

Good luck, have fun!

Last edited by keitaro1978; 10-05-2018, 11:42 PM.

Ruris Dream Adventure (by @Kningets)

Engine: HS Studio (old).
    Required VN Game Engine: 5.0+
    Genre: visual novel (with some kind of fighting engine)
    Appx play time: 40-60 min

This is the story about a girl, a succubus and... a few orcs.
    (adapted by Keitaro for 5.0+ engines)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!x2hDBSwD, key: !YtcB4vHpshkqEU_1i2GmsNVR3N69ui9wE9lrBmlH0zA
    Installation: usual (download, unpack to game root folder, run Studio, choose All games, find a game)
    Attached Files

Comment

Help Girls agency 0.1.2

Engine: HS NEO.
      Required VN Game Engine: 8.5+
      Genre: brothel management (kind of)
      Appx play time: 1-2 hours

(beta desc, may be changed in future)
      We play as a manager in "Help Girls" agency. The agency helps girls, and pay theirs debts, but girls must work in agency by contract. During the contract we pay a girl a small salary every day, and can send her to different works. Waitress, dancer... all depends on girl's stats. The higher stats - the more works girl can do )) The one of stat is a "Lewd"... and high "lewd" provide more interesting opportunities for works ))

Couple of features:
      - You can manage girls from your own made models, not only prebuilded. There is more interest to "train" your own model, isn't it? ))
      - The game supports mods - you can made your own events, works and buildings (buildings needed for some works - for example, dance club needed for work as dancer)

v0.1.2 features:
      - 5 works with nearly 30 events (some events depends on girls stat and time of work on concrete work)
      - full mod support, with examples
      - cheats, if you don't want to grind
      - added clothes set for Waitress and Dancer for moders

(Warning: this is an alpha version:
      - balance must be changed in feature. If you have no gold, please, use cheats.
      - Girl has a lot of stats, but for now only three is significant - Body, Lewdness, Energy
      - Event system will not changed, so feel free to start develop mods ))
      I hope,beta version will be released in several weeks. Beta will contain more events and fun, be more balanced and have less errors.)

Requirements:
      - Honey Select + Studio NEO (classic or with mods) patched by IPA
      - VN Game Engine 8.5+
      - Please, if you haven't, download mods for High Heels from here: https://mega.nz/#F!RuwWzYKS!_uBQd4GLLXANO-9wZXwEsA
      (install it by unpackaging to game root folder)
      High Heels are needed for some works (dancer), otherwise you see no shoes. You can live without them, of course ))

Download v0.1.2:
      https://mega.nz/#!piJGBaAS!A0e7tW8cD...Vai3eNCLjJRWq8

Installation: usual - install it by unpackaging to root folder.
      Then, run NEO, and in VN Game Engine window choose All games / Help Girls Agency

Screenshots are in attachments

This is a community-developed game. Want to understand or support? See under spoiler.
      Spoiler

If you want to support this game, please, don't send money. Due to many reasons I don't want to receive a donations, or something like that.

But you can help me to develop it further - send me a FUN )) It's no fun to develop all events and game by myself, it's fun (the same as to see other's Studio NEO works) to see other's commitment to game development.

It's easy to start making mods to this game - please, do it. Game contains an intstruction, and it is more easy, than you think.
      I wanna see different events, mods, building - event a different game based on my code. May be you want to port this game to Koikatsu? Made a "Help Girls club" insided a KK school? Please, do it.

So, what to do:
      - make your games
      - or make mods
      - or if you can't, at least say "thanks" in comments
      - have fun ))

(PS: If you want to make events in 0.1, please, use as examples events in Sex, Sex service. Don't use events from Waitress, Dancer and Rest - they were builded in old style)

PS: Thanks to countd360, Kningets, hope you have fun with this. This is a part of my vision what we can do using VN Game Engine ))
      also thanks Animatron for backgrounds, and authors of High Heels mod for High Heels ))
      Attached Files

Comment

Mecha idea

Engine: KK CharaStudio
        Genre: one scene
        Appx play time: 1 min

Girl found an interesting device...
        (this was a test scene for animating devices in VN Game Engine)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!8zhkhKpQ!A3Jk9e74c...oYsZ04UTMnGLV4
        Installation: usual (download, unpack to game root folder, run Studio, choose All games, find a game)
        Attached Files

Comment

RePlayHome v0.1

Engine: Playhome Studio
          Genre: Adv (kind of)
          Appx play time: 30min

Another story in playhome, in v0.1 can only play the first day.
          - 4 girls in story, can be customized by yourself.
          - 8 h-scene, two different style.
          - a mini game, challenge your eyes.
          - auto save on the end of the day. Gallery mode implemented.
          Girls are waiting for you!

Requirements:
          StudioAnimLoader.dll to load some anime/pose from honeyselect studio.
          Even you don't have it, only some scene in the very beginning will be broken, not a big problem.

Download English edition: https://mega.nz/#!0cwjGIDS!WeVsXrZ7L...IsrDdaB_b4443U
          Download Chinese edition: https://mega.nz/#!EQw3kaAB!mmPz0F87G...MxIlQuROV-Iucs
          Include vnactor 2.3 and vnframe 2.3, which is newer than the vnactor/vnframe in vngameengine v8.5.
          So, overwrite them when you are asked.
          But from vngameengine v8.6, please do not replace these files, answer skip when you are asked!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by countd360; 10-10-2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Lana

Engine:
            HS NEO
            Required VN Game Engine: 2.0+
            Genre: Kinetic visual novel
            Appx play time: 10 min

A group of friends are interrupted by a girl.

This is my first test with VN Game Engine that I made back when 2.0 was released. No fancy code or game mechanics. Just a story.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!gqBEHKbK!yTbphrP2gCRlNhm3CxMRCN6WosHoGkQd1rAzWZR nXnI
            Installation: simply download and unpack into game root folder

Comment

• keitaro1978
              keitaro1978 commented
              Editing a comment
              Coooool!
              Glad that you return... and share this story ))

(not passed all parts of Lana, just this one. But already impressed)

• Kningets
              Kningets commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been here lurking trying to keep up on the development. Haven't found much time to sit down and code anything new, but I hope things will calm down at work soon. I was playing around with functions to make it possible for characters to walk around, but is was not as good as what countd360 managed to do. I can't thank you guys enough for what you've created, it has been so much to play with.

I hope people test my short stories and feel inspired to make their own.

• countd360
              countd360 commented
              Editing a comment
              The walking around in lab girl is not difficult at all. It just playing walking anime and moving the char at the same time. If the anime speed matches moving speed, it looks good.

Girls night out

Engine: HS NEO
            Genre: Visual novel
            Appx play time: 10 min

Lana follows the other girls for a "girls night out" where she meets Dave the camera man and two guys.

Another old and very simple experiment with some rudimentary story-line choices.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!guQTGCgb!wVg55b3o4...oGMI4_hBzvUnDA

Installation: download and unpack into game root folder
            Attached Files

Comment

After school

Engine:
              HS NEO
              Genre: Visual Novel
              Appx play time: 20 min

Lana and her class mates meet up with Dave to earn some money.

~75 scenes. Old experiment to create a visual novel with more choices. It would have been much easier and efficient to create this with a more recent version of VNGameEngine.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!h6xX3I4a!yUg3zthES...vMce3kI1A4Gi30
              Installation: download and unpack into game root folder
              Attached Files

Comment

interesting

Comment

• keitaro1978
                  keitaro1978 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! ))
                  But, please, don't discuss in main thread - only in subcomments.

VMD Cam Control v0.8

Engine: Studio Neo/ Playhome Studio/KK CharaStudio
                Genre: util tool

Import MMD camera vmd file and play it. Thanks nyaacho for base code.
                Use it with MMD motion mod to make your girl dance for you!
                A customized camera function is used in this util so classic studio is not supported.
                NOTE: MMD's Bezier curve interpolate not implemented, it always use linear interpolate between key frame.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!8FgEyYJS!DpQuxJlHO...gPZ5sYg7MhgVIw
                Installation: put the python file into plugins/console/lib folder or BepInEx/Console/Lib folder
                How to use: see the readme picture in package

attach files are compare of camera view between MMD and this util.
                Attached Files

Comment

• nyaacho
                  nyaacho commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice work!

Scene Utils 2.0

Engine: Studio Neo/ Playhome Studio/KK CharaStudio
                Genre: util tool

A set of useful tools for working with scene in Studio.

Features:
                - moving/rotating/scaling selected objects using button interface
                - mass replacing characters with options:
                -- replace all / selected / sharing one name
                -- choose "replace to" char from predefined set of favorite chars (in sceneutils_favchars.txt file) / or from normal menu
                -- replace full character / body only (keeping clothes) (in NEO and CharaStudio)
                - utils: enable/disable eyes blinking for ALL chars on scene
                - Sync-H - auto-adjusting H-animation for female and male like in main game
                (In main game H-animations are adjusted to suit the concrete female with height and breast size.
                This tool does it for you in Studio)

Download: see attachment
                Installation: put the archive content into plugins/console/lib folder or BepInEx/Console/Lib folder. See All games / Util: scene utils
                To adjust set of favorite chars, change sceneutils_favchars.txt file (format: chara_text_name;chara_filename )
                Attached Files
                Last edited by keitaro1978; 10-13-2018, 01:24 AM. Reason: more about installation

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

• keitaro1978
                    keitaro1978 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks! ))
                    But, please, don't discuss here in main thread - only in subcomments.
                Working...
                X