Massaging Table & Milking Table for Neo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] Massaging Table & Milking Table for Neo

Please to use HiR Neo 1.22 to avoid problem. If like to change color you must using RendererEditor by Joan6694.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dywaxo

Last edited by IrresponsibleSlacker; 11-08-2018, 11:00 PM.

I didnt know there was a HiR 1.22 where can i get it from? Items dont seem to show up in my studio.

Edit: The ids seem to conflict with something else maybe but hir (1.20) dosent give me any errors, removing the item ids from the text, helps but the scenes wont be recognized if you reinstall game share scene or other stuff and i don't know how to fix that.

Edit 2: I noticed that in a map pack I have, made by you and the milking table you have Fk nodes for items that seem like you made them to be moved and I really want to know do you have a way or is there a mod to Move Fk nodes of items not just rotate them?
    Last edited by SupremeRuler; 11-07-2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

There is a HiR Neo v1.2.2 and that is what IrresponsibleSlacker probably has meant.

It takes a bit to find it even with help. On the first page you have to confirm to be an adult, then you can use the board's search function as posted.

Comment

Thank you enimaroah is it ok if i post the link here so everyone else can find it easy?
        Also I already used No ids to get it working so i will not know if it worked with the new neo and I dont want copies of the same item or reload a backup if it works. If its workind, dont fix it hehe, not like I share my scenes anyway.
        Last edited by SupremeRuler; 11-07-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

That would be close to a redistribution which is not recommended without permission of the author. And it would be even worse to post the direct DL link.

But you are welcome to describe the way in more detail. A link to the post alone would probably not work for others because of the adult check of the site at the beginning.

Comment

The direct link is in mediafile. As for explaing...Their all hieroglyphs i mostly just try and clicked all and hoped it worked haha, Best advice would be to look at the end of the post of the "searched for text" and u can see Hir 1.22 in normal letters and a mediafile link. and the text you need to search for is in a big table with alot of other text mashed together.

Comment

ID Conflict cannot be avoided sometime due to some modder not using reservation of slots. Also no ID items will be put in free slot. This also create potential conflict. If want to reinstall Table mod is good idea to delete install files of mod and use BeGoneThot tool by Joan6694 which you can find by Google. Then reinstall mod and run HiR Neo 1.22 again. Hopefully will be put in right slot if they are free. This way you will not have duplicate.
              Last edited by IrresponsibleSlacker; 11-08-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

How do i get this to work? I cannot find it in game anywhere. I have HiR 1.2.2, I copied the mod folder to the game and it all went fine but in game the table is missing, I cant find it among all the sex acts.

Comment

Working...
                X