No announcement yet.

Scene Save State (7.5, upd 21-06-2019)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] Scene Save State (7.5, upd 21-06-2019)

Scene Save State

Utility for saving in-scene multiple states of charas and folders/items (instead of saving multiple charas, which is really HEAVY to load)
    (I'm pretty tired of loading scene with 24+ characters - it takes several minutes and drop FPS almost to zero)
    Also, you can use as many cameras, as you want.

Working for HS NEO, PlayHome Studio, Koikatsu CharaStudio.

Since 7.0 you can export data to Visual Novel, and have advanced control for it - animate camera, making branches, use VNAnime keyframe custom animations.

Contains:
    - SceneSaveState - for save/load scene states/cams etc.
    - PoseLibrary - for save/load poses and faces. You can save poses with tags, in groups, filtering them etc.
    - SceneUtils - set of utils for different scene functions. Details - http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...00#post6416800

(It's a light modification of chickenManX SceneConsole mod (so, thanks to him!). Differences is under spoiler)
    Spoiler
    - SceneSaveState works on all engines - HS NEO, PlayHome Studio, Koikatsu CharaStudio. SceneConsole - only on NEO engine

- SceneSaveState has option for export scenes as VN story.

- (Differences in handling scene)
    SceneSaveState you must clearly defined what items and chars you want to track (between states). So, it makes changes clearly. Also, it follows standart VNFrame naming conventions - so, you can use this scenes in VN case (and also we have some export functions here). Also, you can freely works with chars with identical names.
    SceneConsole tracks a lot of stuff hiding this from you (accesories etc.). It's useful, but may be unclear. Also it generate more data during save.

- SceneConsole has tracking lights, and some of additional functions , that not presents in SceneSaveState.

- Since 3.0 SceneSaveState also has:
    -- Pose Library (without hands)
    -- SceneUtils - set of utils
    -- Faces lib

You can use SceneSaveState and SceneConsole together - they have no conflict.

Download 7.5: https://mega.nz/#!lvgUwIiS!vSGMxIxUA...mUR9P4cYt-eqjU

(all versions): https://mega.nz/#F!tyZV1Cya!N6Lub1zrcBv3UFbhoIu6XA

Installation:
    1. You need to install mod VN Game Engine 13.0+ first.
    2. Unpack downloaded package to (depends on engine)
    • HS NEO: Plugins/Console/Lib
    • PlayHome Studio: Plugins/Console/Lib
    • Koikatsu CharaStudio: BepInEx\Console\Lib
    3. Run Studio. Find VN Game Engine window. Press All games - then Utils - then find Scene Save State.

Several educational videos here (it's for Koikatsu engine, but all is the same for other engines):
    https://mega.nz/#!I6oSzaqD!Vu6kyPplq...JbnIgdhJWQWvdc (base functionality)
    https://mega.nz/#!86pkAAiS!KUCIs19c6...ZxUSixVsu78_8U (Tutorial 1. how to make VN)
    https://mega.nz/#!pjZijYKD!j-YBIaMMW...znevwdDpegLEc8 (Tutorial 2. how to add fake lip sync to VN)
    https://mega.nz/#!o3hm2SAa!4fPIE8zdH...9mxzFR54KcHv7E (Tutorial 3. how to add multiple choices)

https://mega.nz/#F!U2wADQRD!7Qzfk4D3qoU_Z0P26cgLLg - folder with all videos!!

Some details:
    - Utility save states for tracking objects. You can add/remove objects from tracking list on "Tracking" tab.
    - Utility save/load information in scene folders text. So, you must save/load the entire scene in usual way after save/load states. Also, you can distribute PNG files as usual.

- Utility tracks only information the same as VNFrame library in VNGame Engine.
    It's includes:
    - visible/unvisible
    - position/rotation/scale
    - FK/IK items
    - animation clip
    - state of clothes (0/1/2 - dressed/half-dressed/no)
    - neck/look/hand states
    - sperm on body
    - etc.

Since 2.5 you can also track some of system params (use button "Track sys changes" in Tracking menu).
    This params includes (sys params in VNFrame):
    - bgm
    - standart map load, it's position, rotation
    - background PNG
    - CharaStudio: Map_sun?, Frame PNG
    - PlayHome: Skybox
    Additional
    - (beta) NEO: AdvancedIK params (if you set ExportSys_NeoExtSave=1 in vnactor.ini, this increase scene information size.

Engine will NOT track changes of:
    - info from additional plugins - BodySliders etc.
    - clothes set - if you change clothes entirely (not dress/undress) it will not be saved
    - outside scene environment - Bloom params / map changes / background changes etc.
    (but this params can be setup inside scene, be saved etc. as usual - but changes of them from state to state will be lost)

Hint:
    you can attach hotkey to this utility. Use vngameengine.ini and change Game2=scenesavestate and some in Shorcut section to your favorite shorcut key.

Changelog:
    Spoiler

- fixed bug - SceneSaveState wasn't loading in some cases
    - fixed bug with Vector2 (appeared in PlayHome engine)
    - depends on libjsoncoder lib
    - added posesavestate (as Pose Library)
    - added sceneutils (as Scene Utils)
    - return auto-backup during close
    - adapted for skin system
    - ability to save scene sys environment in states (Track/UnTrack in Tracking menu)
    - SceneUtils 2.6 - you can load charas from subfolders
    - faces lib
    - sceneutils 2.7 contains body changer
    - fixed bug with duplicate keyboard shortcuts processing
    - advanced option: "Try to skip clothes change during scene change"
    - VNSceneScript export changed: scene will be saved in VN only if Cam 1 is VN cam, otherwise skipped
    - !!Optimized compact save!!
    - function "Copy selected status to tracking char with same name"
    - VN: help buttons for switch between "Who say" (from VNFrame, thanks to countd360)
    - VN: export/import cam texts to external text file - so, you can edit script in text editor if you want
    - VN: added button "Delete (X)" and "..." for "What say"
    - some bugs fixed (tracking and close)
    - VN: adv vn cmds available
    - VN: redone output for VNSceneScript - updated to 2.5, vnframe12
    - VN: fixed bug for non-correct VN output for AdvancedIK (NEO)
    - "Ministates" tab
    - buttons for animated move to cameras
    - "Tracking" tab - fast buttons to hide/show and select actor/prop
    - autostates elements
    - ministates sorted by alphabet
    - ministates optimized layout for scrolling
    - "verify save" function
    - !!optimized in-scene save, that reuses old folders
    - on close - backup is made only if save != current scene set (verify check used)
    - correct rendering of camera (with 3 decimals after ,) - thanks to countd360
    - VNSS export supports "clothes skip" option - thanks to countd360 (this maybe temporarily)
    - support camera anim render - use camoanim:{camstr} call (more options will be available later)
    - NEO: fixed bug with "CheckSelect" error in 6.0
    - return always backup back
    - backup is auto-make to file (name_backup) or (backup_backup) (it's quick)
    - more correct Verify save data
    - auto-backup by timer (you can change duration it in line self.backupTimeDuration = float(600) # seconds )
    - run VN from arbitrary state after export
    - !!VNAnime support (read vnscenescriptext_vnanime10.py for details)
    - VN: "More" wizard page
    - you can target cam using formula (scene*100+cam)
    - support {name} set for cams (you can name scene like "kitchen" and use cmd: addbtn:Go to kitchen:{kitchen})
    - fixed bug with duplicate scene (correct copy made)
    - Wizard Adv Options 1: camera anim, hide, hideui, timernext, skip setting camera
    - !!Cool wizard for Advanced commands (thanks to countd360!)
    - bug fix at line about 436: make a deepcopy for cam_addprops to avoid reference link.
    - update at line about 1589 and 2827: make a function to run vnss. and build 3 run button beside export button. Because sometimes I just want to run VNSS, no need to export it again.
    - update at line about 2915: when the first cam of a scene is named, scene will share the name with cam 0.
    - bug fixed: now you can return to VNGE UI after Collapse/Expand function (UI wasn't restored before)
    New config file scenesavestate_config.ini
    - your own default X,Y pos of Window
    - your own default Window Width,Height (use with caution)
    - auto-backup time duration
    changes in VN Wizard by @countd360:
    - Wizard: support 'next' keyword for addbtn/addbtnrnd cmd
    - Wizard: support runms command, choice and name check for runms/addbtnms
    - Wizard: VNFrame ext support track system info
    PoseSaveState 2.1
    - fix bug: empty Tags during save will lead to Base tag, not error
    - X buttons for text fields during save

Known bugs:
    Spoiler

My poses lib disappeared!
    Due to update to 3.0, pose library data was moved to sss folder!
    so, if you was used pose library in 2.0-2.5, you must move your old data files:
    - sss_fposes -> sss/fposes
    - sss_mposes -> sss/mposes

Camera FOV param non-saved.
    Fixed in 7.0

Can't save pose / face without at least one tag.
    Fixed in 7.5

Can't save neck position in Fixed mode (in PlayHome)
    Known bug, please use FK for neck instead

Error showed "Scene Console Error: Failed to read past end of the stream"
    Sometimes happened, don't know why.
    No workaround for now.
    If happens, seems that scene data is corrupted. Recommends to save/load data/make backup/check if something of this works.

If someone debug this problem, please, send me details.

Advanced features
    Spoiler

If you work with small screns/want to change window size/pos:
    Edit params in file scenesavestate_config.ini (changing Width/Height may lead to bugs and not supported officially)
    WindowX=-1
    WindowY=-1
    WindowWidth=550
    WindowHeight=750

If you want to adapt current vanilla scene with lot of characters to SceneSaveState:
    you can use buttons "Copy selected status" and "Paste selected status" on Advanced tab.
    First button full copy status of selected char
    Second - paste it.
    So, just make one character main (and track him), and then copy status of sub-characters to main, and save them.

Also, you can use button "Copy selected status to tracking char with same name"
    It copy chara status to tracking char in one button (only works if you have only 1 tracking char with that name)

If you want to don't change character clothes during scene changes
    (may be useful, if you replace scene char with your one, and "dress" it like you want, and don't want to scene change interfere with that)
    Use option "Don't process clothes changes on scene change" on Advanced tab.

If you want track additional properties:
    - You can use "Track sys params" button on Tracking tab.
    - If you want track additional params from plugins:

You can toggle save additional info in vnactor.ini, when you need it. (Loading will be processed automatically, besides of these options)
    Warning: all of these options significantly increase dump size! Also, all of them may be buggy!

Code:
    [neo]
    ExportSys_NeoExtSave=0 - this will save Advanced IK info
    ExportChara_HSPENeo=0 - this will save HSPE
    ExportChara_CurClothesCoord=0 - will save current clothes info

[phstudio]

[charastudio]
    ExportChara_KKPE=0 - will save KKPE data
    ExportChara_CurClothesCoord=0 - will save current clothes info
    VN: How to edit texts in external text editor
    Use buttons "Export" and "Import cam texts" on Load/Save tab.
    This will save your texts in sss_camtexts.txt in game root folder, so you can edit it manually.

Attached Files
    Last edited by keitaro1978; 06-21-2019, 03:02 AM. Reason: v7.5 released

For countd360

Here (in attachment) there is a beta version of 7.0.
    Please, don't use it in production! Only for development!
    Other users (no-SSS-developers) - please, don't use this release!

I moved to separate module:
    - exportToVNSS function
    - wizard for cam settings )

As you will see, there is a place you can place wizard for txt commands... and moreover! You can save your own settings for each cam! As an example, you can save animated cam properties in structured format, and then process it during Export! No need to focus only on TXT commands!

Please, use for this Advanced properties 2 (Advanced properties 1 is for my props ))
    Example is in case - how to save sample test string.

For adv props 2 you will need to edit:
    - adv2_def_values()
    - render_wizard_adv2()

Also, of course, you can redefine exportToVNSS(). Only suggestion - please, don't make it tooooo complex )

---
    About future release - I think, it'll be good to make "camoanim" command like:
    "camoanim:<camstr>:<duration>:<style>"
    So, if you want, you can generate such a thing in your own wizard )

----
    P.S. Please, don't integrate here your VNAnime stuff for now. I have another good idea for it...

Attached Files
    Last edited by keitaro1978; 05-16-2019, 10:48 AM. Reason: added PS

Comment

• countd360
      countd360 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I will check it!
      And the "camoanim:<camstr>:<duration>:<style>" seems good. I will generate code in this syntax.

6.6 released
    Even more stable release.

Comment

@keitaro1978
      I have a suggestion about UI layout.
      I noticed the right side of cam list is not used any more. The char list is disabled.
      Why not put cam setting there? It maybe more easy to understand.

About the camera animation param, I think they should be basic settings, not in advanced param.
      If you can easily enable and disable camera animation, the 'a' button is not necessary.

And, the name of scene and camera, they should be important when you built a lot of scenes or cams,
      not only for jump reference.

I upload a sample of layout, if you are interested I can share the py. I only changed layout, no any code for new ui element,
      so may be you don't need it at all.

For now, I will try to make a wizard for VNSS command. I do not have any new idea for advanced params...
      Attached Files

Comment

• keitaro1978
        keitaro1978 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi!
        Thanks for suggestion, but there is a reason i don't want to change layout. As for me, the main purpose for SSS is saving states, and making VN is a side function. Moreover, I afraid that too many properties on screen will make UI more unclear. So, I want to place additional params on separate wizard screen - in my imagination, you don't need them too frequently.

But overall, global change UI is can be a good idea in future. But at first, I want to finish with libraries integration.

PS: also, about cam animation param - i hope it will affect only VN during export. Because it doesn't affect usual cam switch (it's pretty uneasy to integrate it good - we can move forward, backward etc.), I don't think it's good idea every user can see these animation params every time.
        Last edited by keitaro1978; 05-28-2019, 01:01 PM. Reason: PS added

• byblo
        byblo commented
        Editing a comment
        I support countd360 suggestion about new layout for the edit tab.

Also about renaming scenes and camera directly into button's names. It will be important indeed once lot of scenes in the list.

With a small alternative suggestion: since we can already jump to another scene with the camera 0's name, maybe scenes name is not needed internally, thus just duplicate the name of the camera 0 to the scene's button name.

Example: the scene 100 with a camera 0 named street_walking and camera 1 named street_walking_dialog2, will show in SSS buttons:
        Code:
        [street_walking]  <--  [street_walking]            (scene 1, cam0)
                                       [street_dialog2]            (scene 1, cam1)

[room1]      <--   [room1]                              (scene 2, cam0)
                                [room_cam1]                      (scene 2, cam1)

[Scene 3]         [Camera 0]
                               [pool_dialog2]

If camera 0 has no name, then keep generic "Scene X" name.
        Last edited by byblo; 05-28-2019, 02:49 PM.

• keitaro1978
        keitaro1978 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed in common about names - cam 0 name is the same name as scene. Also, there is a problem to add additional data to scene (due to SceneConsole old architecture)

As for now:
        - cam name rendered in cam list in 6.12
        - scene name is not changed. May be implement this in future

For @keitaro1978
      At last the forum is back online!
      Here is the update from sss69, wizard and advanced properties implemented in advanced param UI.
      There are:
      - A wizard button help you add vnss command.
      - A [C]/[T] button beside vnss command box, switch text mode or command mode
      - Camera properties in Advanced properties 2, you can choice skip camera or anime camera
      - some change in exportToVNSS(), to make advanced properties work.
      Skip camera make the camera work skipped when export vnss code, anime camera export "camoanim:<camstr>:<duration>:<style>" command, but <duration> and <style> are not supported by now so these two param take no effects.

scenesavestate.py are almost untouched, expect a bug fix.
      The copy of advanced properties is reference copy, makes two or more cam share the same one, it is not good.

About the UI change, it's up to you, I will follow your steps.

PS. I see your message until hongfire back online, can you give me a link of discord illusion channel? I have never visited that site...
      Attached Files

Comment

• keitaro1978
        keitaro1978 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi!
        I too think it's good to have another channel too.
        Please, follow the link here: https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE

• countd360
        countd360 commented
        Editing a comment
        Joined that channel I think, but don't know how to use it... XD

Hi, countd360 !
      Thanks for amazing work on Wizard )

Unfortunately, I've done lot of work too - but most on Adv props 1 and SSS entirely. So, please, see my version 6.12 - there are a lot of cool stuff, especially Export and run (i've event changed renpy_skin to do it - there are End script button in top-right). Also, I integrate some of your code to my Adv props 1. Hope you like my logic with time management in Adv props 1 (time shares with Animation camera, hide ui and timer next, if needed)

You can use cam name is vncmds as {camname}.
      Sorry, I've didn't implement camonanim - there are camoanim3 instead with more options ) And this is already implemented.

Seems that good way to continue is here:
      - Keep almost all settings in my Adv props 1. Seems we don't need much of them - and cams done good.
      - Please, implement your cmd wizard in my code in 6.12. I didn't touch it, afraid of skip something important.

I've almost done - if there is no bugs, we will include your wizard and release this as 7.0. Also, may be we include some small changes.

Changelog:
      Spoiler

SSS:
      6.10 (beta)
      - auto-backup by timer
      - run from arbitrary state
      - VNAnime support
      6.11 (beta)
      - backup time doesn't count when SSS is hidden
      6.12 (beta)
      - support {name} set for cams
      - Wizard Adv Options 1: camera anim, hide, hideui, timernext, skip setting camera
      - cam name rendered in cam list

VNGE:
      - fixed bug with camera FOV and animated camera FOV

Libministates.py added

VNSceneScript:
      2.9 (beta 3.0)
      - timernext support syntax: timernext:<time>:<nextstate>
      - new commands: showui, hideui, hideui:<timerforhide>
      2.10 (beta 3.0)
      - Ministate run cmd - addbtnms:<text>:<ministatename>
      - upgrade to run v30
      - Adv cam function - camoanim3:<camstr>:<duration>:<style>:<effZoomOut> :<effRotX>:<effRotZ> (use 0.0 if you don't want effects)

Also, please send info if there some bugs here... or you even can fix them ) I don't plan to change something in close future.
      Attached Files

Comment

• countd360
        countd360 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, that is a lot of update. I will merge wizard into it as soon as possible.

• byblo
        byblo commented
        Editing a comment
        - Bug: Hide UI in adv param 1: It keep hiding the UI during camera anim, despite being unchecked. Is this bug? (see PNG scene i sent you, at camera named 'HideUI_Bug')

- Bug: New camera's names and advanced parameters are linked together with the original cam for some unknown reason. After saving then reloading datas, bug is gone.

- Problem: 'nextstate' command not showing default button '>>', if commands list containing only addbtnms (which is not an advance button, like addbtn or addbtnrnd)

- Problem/suggestion: 'timernext' command hiding others buttons. Maybe keep buttons visible ifdoable, for in case: timed scene, like a fight, where player has to quick make choices before getting hit after a timeout.

- Suggestion: ministate command without button ---> nms:<ministatename> This is required to init ministate at restarting a game for instance, or make ministate change without asking user to press a button.

- Suggestion: scenesavestate.py, the line: def show_blocking_message_time_sc(self, text="...", duration=3): Give duration time editable value by user from scenesavestate.ini file.
        Also, reduce to 1.5 as default when no problem. 4 secs when problem encountered

- Correction needed: in file scenesavestate.py, at line 2857, String "And run from cur scene" need to be replaced by "And run from current camera"
        OR
        if this function is supposed to run from the current scene ALWAYS from camera 0, then some code update is required.

• countd360
        countd360 commented
        Editing a comment
        a suggestion: add vnss command lockui/unlockui to hide game button for a while. When use VNAnime, sometimes I don't want user click any button when anime is playing but still want the dialog keeps show, and user can click buttons when clip is over.

I added it in sss612.2, please check.
        Last edited by countd360; 05-30-2019, 04:38 AM.

For @keitaro1978
      I merge and updated my code for you. please check.
      :: scenesavestate.py:
      - bug fix at line about 436: make a deepcopy for cam_addprops to avoid reference link.
      - update at line about 1589 and 2827: make a function to run vnss. and build 3 run button beside export button. Because sometimes I just want to run VNSS, no need to export it again.
      - update at line about 2915: when the first cam of a scene is named, scene will share the name with cam 0. byblo's idea.

:: scenesavestate_vnssext.py:
      - mostly wizard relative functions. support {camname} for jump destination, support addbtnms, support timeout setting for hideui.
      - some layout change
      - add a "T/C" toggle button to toggle text view mode and command view mode of vnss commands.
      - add a "x" button to quickly clear the cam name.
      - all camera setting are implement in "Advanced params 1", so "Advanced params 2" is no more needed. I commented it out from UI.

:: vnscenescript.py and vnscenescriptrunview.py:
      - comment out "game.isHideWindowDuringCameraAnimation = True" when vnss starts. It is the reason of bug reported by byblo about hide ui.

!Update! in sss612.2 (you can ignore sss612.1)
      - fix a bug of wizard, when try to add hideui command.
      - add a support of new vnss command: lockui/lockui:timeout/unlockui
      Attached Files
      Last edited by countd360; 05-30-2019, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• countd360
        countd360 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for feedback.
        - About copy cam/scene. Yes it is not fixed completely... It only cut the reference link when click "add cam". More fix work needed for copy cam set and add/dup scene. And, I think copied/new cam should use a empty name by default. Use the same name may be bug when the name is used for jump destination. (a name check is better?)

- About "run VNSS" buttons, they are in wrong group, I will leave them for keitaro to fix that. XD
        If we can auto export VNSS on click of RUN button only when scene is modified, it will be much better (like a compiler).

• byblo
        byblo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes empty camera name would be better (at least for copying camera with empty name)

Or maybe same name with incremental system? Copying 'CamName' will give 'CamName_01', if copying 'CamName_01' will give 'CamName_02' (at the condition of non existing 'CamName_02 already', if exist, check for CamName_03, ect... until giving up and giving empty name?)

But to me, the most annoying is when you 'Add' a camera, it copy all the content from the previous one.
        Would be nice to just 'Add' a new camera, fully empty (no name, no Who/what say, no adv params, ect... from previous selected camera) Just share scene, camera position and maybe fov and rotation ?

• keitaro1978
        keitaro1978 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, guys!
        Thanks a lot for your work! I will check in near future! (Inet goes out for some time ((

@byblo
        About auto-copy data during "Add" - i think about it. Yes, seems advanced properties must be cleared, of course.

How do I move the UI window for sss? I play StudioNeo exclusively in windowed 1280x720 and the window is cut off at the top-left. It appears to be locked as I can't drag it around, and I haven't been able to find any config file entry to set the position. Thanks for the mod.

Comment

• byblo
        byblo commented
        Editing a comment
        Put something else below a visible part of SSS, like the workspace window. Then you should be able to move both at once

• FallingMonocle
        FallingMonocle commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, that'll work. Thanks very much. I'm so used to HSPE, where the windows are movable.

• byblo
        byblo commented
        Editing a comment
        I've uploaded a patch that forces the window to stay inside the screen (see below on this topic)

Also, i forgot to tell you, you can also move that kind of window by locking the camera (the camera icon on the left bottom side)

7.0 released
      Main feature:
      - Since this version in VN you can use animations. You can animate camera and use VNAnime custom animations. So, finally, you can do almost anything in VN just inside editor and scene, without Python need.

Also:
      - FOV for cams processed correctly (use VNGE 13.0)
      - VN: you can Export and run from anything location just inside editor
      - VN: you can use name for Cameras inside VN, and target them
      - VN: There are Wizard to help you use custom commands and animate camera (thanks to countd360 )
      - There are auto backups by timer to avoid lose data )
      - also there are some bugfixes for copy cam data and duplicate scene

Thanks to countd360 for amazing wizard (and so on), and byblo for beta testing and ideas )

Full changelog:
      - auto-backup by timer (you can change duration it in line self.backupTimeDuration = float(600) # seconds )
      - run VN from arbitrary state after export
      - !!VNAnime support (read vnscenescriptext_vnanime10.py for details)
      - support {name} set for cams (you can name scene like "kitchen" and use cmd: addbtn:Go to kitchen:{kitchen})
      - !!Cool wizard for Advanced commands (thanks to @countd360!)
      - update at line about 2915: when the first cam of a scene is named, scene will share the name with cam 0.

Comment

Guys, in final version I also:
        - Add cmd: Ministate immediately run cmd - runms:<ministatename>
        - Support "next" clause in addbtn.

This wasn't in beta )

Also I slightly change Save/load UI - colorize it.
        Last edited by keitaro1978; 05-31-2019, 02:26 AM. Reason: info about "next"

Comment

• byblo
          byblo commented
          Editing a comment
          Great release. That runms command is great addition with vnanime support

BTW, im finalizing the gamebook extension. Took me 2 days of learning python, but i think it was worthy.
          We can already throw dices for fighting scenes for instance, set and compare values, allowing us to track our inventory while playing, our HP, enemies HP, ect...

Once finished, I'll do a little adventure game as demo & tutorial. I hope you will enjoy it.

• keitaro1978
          keitaro1978 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool!
          Will wait for that!

• countd360
          countd360 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers! Thanks for all the new feature!
          And wait for byblo's new game! XD

Some scene save state tutorial by dusterhf: (thanks!)

I have added some tips & tricks to the SceneSaveState tutorial. I hope some poeple will find it useful. Have fun with this great tool. Latest version will always be available in the MEGA folder: https://mega.nz/#F!seQxASpA!Lr4CCQ7zTu2g3Cu4vFLwlA

Comment

Patch for SSS v7.0 in 'scenesavestate.py' file
          ----------------------------------------------

Changelog:
          ---------
          - Now SSS window start always on left of the screen at relative position, regardless the screen resolution.
          - SSS window wont reset position every time, its position will be remembered until closing the console or running VN
          - Added automatic fixing position of SSS window in case it is outside the screen and/or unreachable

Full details of changes inside the archive. sss.window_positions_patch_for_v7.0.7z

I have been tested it with different screen resolutions, from 640x480, 1280x720 to 1924x1080. Everything seems working well.
          artificial girl 2 kodu kiwi! no... doku! wiki!
          ag2harem official site u_u (actual version is 02b18)

Comment

• FallingMonocle
            FallingMonocle commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for this patch; greatly appreciated!

gamebook script is 100% finished & debugged (and working well it seems until now)
          Gonna start the gamebook and see how it goes with complex scenarios paths and fights.
          Get your swords and shields ready xD
          artificial girl 2 kodu kiwi! no... doku! wiki!
          ag2harem official site u_u (actual version is 02b18)

Comment

• keitaro1978
            keitaro1978 commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems good!!
            Do you have a plans to share it?

• byblo
            byblo commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, should be released soon. Just need first to test it in real conditions, by making a whole gamebook to ensure there is no existing problem or flaws/mistakes in the concept.

Here is my first VNSS game. I am not sure did I get every thing right, so this is marked v0.9 as a test.
          Maybe you guys can test it for me.

Introduce:
          For KOIKATU CharaStudio.
          No story, just a slave girl in a mysterious place, waiting for you...
          2 short strip anime, 3 kinds of play anime, all made with VNAnime.
          Voice in H scene.
          All SSS data and clip data include in the PNG, check it if you like the game.

Requirement:
          The game is build with VNGE v13.0 and SSS v7.0. You need at least these version.
          Plugin KK_InvisibleBody.dll is needed for strip anime, or you will see two girls.
          And the set of BepinPlugins, the girl's height is 150.
          (I just chose a beauty girl from my collection, and noticed her height when I am almost done, orz)
          [nashi]Torn Pantyhose v1.1 mod is required for torn pantyhose anime.
          So, don't replace the girl, the anime is just adjusted for her height and cloth coordinate.

Known bug:
          If your PC lags, some anime may goes wrong. Some will be skipped.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by countd360; 06-06-2019, 05:00 PM. Reason: rar uploaded

Comment

• keitaro1978
            keitaro1978 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi!
            Sorry, you need to upload PNG sowewhere else, and make a link. HF keep only image information and remove PNG data content.

• countd360
            countd360 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, sorry about that. I zipped it, will it works?

• keitaro1978
            keitaro1978 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi! Sorry for being late )
            Finally checked - all good in rar archive. This is a PRETTY story ) A lot of work!

Strip animations are cool!
            I also especially like animations in 1 choose with dildo - there are amazing with so much of micro-details.
            Tilt camera animation in 3 choose was really fun too.

keitaro1978
          I made some update in wizard, fixed some bugs. Maybe you will include it into new release.

And I found a bug in SSS, after used the minimize and expand button, UI will be messed up when exit SSS or switch to VNSS/Develop console.
          Maybe because minimized UI didn't use skin setting...
          So busy these days... but the Chinese version of video tutorial about VNGE, SSS, VNAnime and VNSS is almost done.
          And then I will translate it into English.
          Attached Files

Comment

• keitaro1978
            keitaro1978 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks!!
            I'll check the problem with minimized UI.

Waiting for your video )

7.5 released
          - bug fixed: now you can return to VNGE UI after Collapse/Expand function (UI wasn't restored before)
          New config file scenesavestate_config.ini
          - your own default X,Y pos of Window
          - your own default Window Width,Height (use with caution)
          - auto-backup time duration
          changes in VN Wizard by @countd360:
          PoseSaveState 2.1
          - fix bug: empty Tags during save will lead to Base tag, not error
          - X buttons for text fields during save

(sorry, byblo , I experienced problems with your patch - some scaling appeared - so I didn't implement it and move options to ini file)

Comment

• byblo
            byblo commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah? I dont understand why, since my patch only affecting the X,Y position of the SSS window, not its size.

I let the SSS window size untouched: game.windowRect = Rect(..., game.wwidth + 50 , game.wheight + 400 )

• keitaro1978
            keitaro1978 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hm-m... I saw it, and I feel something strange about it too. I too don't understand why.

Anyway, now it's solved because it can be customized in INI )
        Working...
        X